Coming to an End

Story Info
The sexual tension is finally broken.
1.6k words
4.08
18.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sexual tension between us was unbearable at times. I’d often find myself fantasizing about him, and on more than one occasion, late at night, when I’d get off the phone with him I’d be so hot and fucking horny I couldn’t go to sleep. I’d toss and turn and end up throwing all my covers and taking off my clothes in a pathetic attempt to try and make me cooler.

Yea, my attempts were definitely in vain, it never fucking worked.

But damn… that tension…sometimes it was almost as if my want for him had turned into a strong physical need. Sometimes I’d feel I’d come close to death if I didn’t get to touch him one last time before we parted ways. It was hard for me to even sit next to him sometimes. My entire mind was just clouded thinking of how badly I wanted this guy… just to feel our bodies that close to each other and to feel his arms wrapped around me and to be able to touch him and kiss him and squeeze him and AHHH! it was so hard! And being alone with him? Fuck, THAT was a challenge. Knowing opportunity was that damn close? I never knew that much self control in my life…

But WOW, our first time…Amazing! Extraordinary! Lights! Fireworks! Sparks! Months and months of tension and strain FINALLY being released… I don’t think I could even explain it with words..

But ok, I'll try, haha..

You know, I was never a fan of “planned sex”…it’s just too, what’s the word…boring, maybe? Like the whole date thing, you know what I’m talking about…dinner, movie, make out, sex. I never liked that. I had had a feeling more months and him and I would get together sometime, but since I think fate works in funny ways sometimes I didn’t worry about it. And if and when it was even supposed to happen it would, so I never gave much thought to it…well, except for usually trying to wear really cute panties when I knew I’d see him, haha..

Anyway, that afternoon when I went to his house I wasn’t thinking much of anything…I had a really shitty week and I was just happy being able to see him for a little while. We had been becoming more and more touchy feely lately and all I wanted that afternoon was to curl up in his arms and feel his heart beat next to mine. Yea, I’m a sap, so fucking sue me.

I walked into his house normally, he (of course!) came to the door without a shirt on…a subtle sign of teasing me because he knows how much I like his arms. Scratch that, I don’t like them per say… I just get so turned on when I see them that it just drives me mildly insane.… completely insane…. and I just want to kiss them and scratch them and lick them and feel them clench up when his muscles tighten and spasm right as he’s on top of me about to come and I’m..

Whoa, got a little side tracked there…*cough*..sorry…

I took off my shoes and threw my things on the floor and ran down the stairs, and let me tell you, this guy has the most comfortable couch I’ve ever sat my cute little ass one, and I let myself melt into the cushions and closed my eyes.

Mere seconds later I felt his body fall into place next to mine and even quicker his arms were wrapped around me and my fingers became laced with his. As our breath came to a gentle rhythm and we both closed our eyes I just couldn’t get off my mind how perfect that moment felt. I feel so safe (as cliché as that is), when I’m with him… so secure… like nothing bad can come to me or us or him just as long as his hand is holding mine and I can feel his heart beating next to mine…

I was awoken by him shifting his weight on the couch, simultaneously moving mine as well, as he propped himself up on his right side. As my eyes opened, I felt his hand brushing my wild tangle of hair out of my face and was watching me with a small smile.

“God, your so beautiful…” he said to me, and he let his voice trail off as he leaned down and kissed me.

Nothing new there, we had shared those short, friendly kisses before (we had previously agreed we wouldn’t go further..), but there was another element in that kiss that afternoon.

Love? Lust? Was that kiss “the straw that broke the camel’s back”? Could we just not control our want for each other? It could have been a million things, but as our lips parted something seemed to click between us. I looked into his eyes, and I knew and felt that he was searching for the same answer in my eyes that I was looking for in his.

I put my hand on the back of his head and I pulled him towards me, and he met me halfway with equal passion, and I swear that kiss made me dizzy. I’m not even sure how long it lasted, but it felt like hours…days…, as we pulled apart both our faces were flushed and our heartbeats were equivalent to fucking loud drum.

I knew we both felt a little guilty, a little relieved…but neither one of us knew how or where to start. As I opened my mouth to start he spoke before me:

“Baby…I know we should stop…but I don’t know if I want to or not.. I mean… if we keep going I’m not sure I’ll be able to stop myself from…and we really shouldn’t be doing this…but fuck… I want you so bad..”

I interrupted his little tangent with a simple, “I love you.”

I guess that was answer or reason enough for him, because he leaned down and kissed me on the forehead and told me he loved me too. He let go of his weight and laid on top of me and I wrapped my arms around his neck and our legs naturally entwined with each other’s as our lips met again.

We didn’t try to rush anything; we just completely got lost and savored the moment. He again pulled his lips from mine and started to plant fierce, soft, passionate kisses all across the brow of my forehead, the bridge of my nose, and my eyelids. Every move he made seemed so perfect, almost exactly how I pictured it..

I was getting so hot I could barely stand it, and I could feel his back getting moist as his own flesh turned hot, and I loved it. I fucking loved it just being able to run my hands over his body. I wanted to learn and feel every curve and every freckle, and every inch of him became kissable as my lips explored his neck and shoulders as his lips found the crook of my neck.

I felt like I was going to burst as I placed my hand on his chest and pushed him up into a sitting position. It turned me on so much to hear him groan as he felt my body in his lap and I devoured him with kisses again before I pulled away to get up and stood in front of him. He wrapped his strong arms around my waist and pulled me to him. He pushed up my shirt a little bit and started planting little butterfly kisses around my bellybutton.

I reached around and held his hand in mine and pulled him to his feet. Not a word needed to be said and I turned and started for the stairs, and he followed me.

We made it to the doorway of the bedroom and I turned to face him. Without a word I pulled his face to mine and his hands went and caressed my cheeks… then he ran his fingers down through my hair then down my back, and reached down further and grabbed me under my ass and pulled me up to him. With a slight yelp I again wrapped my legs tightly around his waist and my arms around his neck as he walked us to the bed.

He gently laid me down on my back, but I never let go of him. I was so content just being that close to him…although I thought I was going to die in joygasmic bliss, I had no idea how far things may go...but we could have stopped right then and I wouldn't have cared. I just couldn't believe this was finally happening. Every passing moment was a new experience of learning his body and him learning mine. My skin felt like it was on fire even though my entire body was covered in goosebumps.

God, I was in heaven, bliss!

The feeling of his body on mine..feeling his weight on top of me was completly orgasmic in itself. He pulled my right leg up and placed it over his shoulder and kissed me even deeper. I wrapped my other leg around him and pulled him even closer to me. It just wasnt enough, I wanted... needed.. to have him as close to me as possible... I pulled him closer to me still, wanting to envelop his body with mine. With his chest pressed so tightly aganist mine I could feel each beat of his heart, but it was beating too fast for me to follow--but not fast enough to where my own beating heart couldn't keep up...