Coming to Order

Story Info
Woman seeks professional help from trans-woman.
2.7k words
4.27
9.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NormaJane
NormaJane
216 Followers

Being now rather long in the tooth, bosom and intimate heathland, and being short on prospects for easing the frustration (get to the point, Norma), I decided to seek professional assistance. Hence, I undertook a long and winding internet search for a suitable operative. This meant not just passing through one looking-glass (that's easy, Alice) but navigating through a hall of mirrors to find a promising personage. Who, I suspected, was deliberately ensuring that the clients really wanted what was on offer. Here, then, is an account of my trans-vitrine adventure.

An hour's train journey and a walk (route from the website) brought me to a five-storey block of apartments. The lift delivered me to the top floor, and I rang the bell by a stout, teak door. Immediately opened by someone between twenty-five and thirty, a little shorter than me, dressed in a wrap-around gold silk gown bearing black dragons. Shiny black hair was piled on the top of the head. The smooth, dark honey-coloured complexion was flawless and large deep brown eyes were full of wisdom and good will. The unpainted mouth was carmine and smiling.My identity as the expected client was checked. My hand was shaken and I was ushered into a hallway with only a coat-rack and a small table. We walked on, through another teak door into the practice-room, in which there was a chest of drawers, bearing a tablet-computer and a folder, a chair, and a massage table, with towels piled on it. The walls were painted in a pale green and the floor was tiled, the tiling continuing through another, half-open, door into a wet room.

I was directed to sit on the bed and told me that for us to proceed I must agree to some ground rules, pay in advance, and sign an agreement that I had read and understood the conditions. Of course, I already knew about this and was ready to read, sign and pay by logging into my bank on my phone and making a transfer.

I studied a document from the folder. The list of services available and prohibitions. All genders were covered, so there would be no anal intercourse, no violence of any kind, all touching would be by consent, and all special needs would be agreed in advance or negotiated as the session went on. The client must also take a shower, alone or accompanied. There were also boxes for indicating medical conditions, regular medication, disabilities, and any current or recent ailments. A genuine signature and contact details were required, though all information would be transferred to a secure computer file and never divulged.

Having signed, I was expected to specify, orally, any special needs I wanted to request before starting. I was happy to specify my requirements. Mutual disrobing, pubic-hair trimming, an accompanied shower and massage. Other demands to follow as things progressed.

These expectations were repeated and given a nod. Whereupon I made the cash transfer, and we stood to begin, with me removing the broad sash closing that golden gown, opening it and slipping it from the shoulders. Under it were a well filled gold silk bra and tight gold silk panties. I sought the rear view, from which the generous plumping out of the panties was evident. I could not wait to see the contents, and, parting the legs a little, carefully drew down the shiny garment. The bottom was so pretty. Smaller than mine but quite large, it consisted of two perfect hemispheres, so rounded that they were wider than the hips, and so deep that I could not see the crease below without kneeling to look up.

I unlatched the bra and resumed the front view to peel it off. The breasts were a perfect match for the buttocks, being as round as melons, but with huge milk-chocolate brown areolas, from which slightly darker nipples protruded about half an inch.

My gaze travelled downwards over the trim waist to the slightly rounded belly and the tidy herbage, black and shiny, as if oiled. And nestling into that was the currently small cock. Overall, she was coffee coloured, and beautiful. 'Even lovelier than your website pic,' which had displayed her partially clad.

She nodded and began to undress me. Off came my shirt, and she murmured appreciatively on seeing my cleavage, which, naturally opened up when the bra came off. She nodded in commendation, however, and unzipped my skirt. I stepped out of it. Because of today's appointment I was wearing my best, white lacy panties.

Those were removed and something wonderful happened. She began to erect. Her cock stirred and grew. She held it a moment and said, 'Very few women come to me, so when they do I find it arousing. If you need, it can fully harden. You can bring it up if you like, now or later, though it may not need any help.'

'Can I mention some more things I'd like? Thank you. Well, I want you to cum at least once inside me, and at least once outside me, facilitated by me. And I should cum at least twice, with you inside me at least once. More cumming by both parties would be much appreciated, and I want you to tell me when you're nearly cumming and then when you cum.'

'All quite possible,' she said. 'I wasn't working yesterday. and I can cum quite often, and being inside you will be helpful, because I only rarely cum inside. The trim wold be better before the shower, so if you'll lie down I'll go ahead.'

I lay on the massage table on my back and she reached her electronic device from the chest of drawers. 'How long?' she asked.

'Hasn't had any coiffuring for years,' I said, 'But it's getting a bit straggly. Let's say half an inch. It'll soon grow back.'

She switched on and began carefully to pass the teeth across the unkempt shrubbery, and I suddenly realised that the machine, buzzing across my clitoris was buzzing my clitoris, and I was also responding to ogling that gorgeous body. She spotted my excitement and it was increased by my observing that she was responding to it in the hardening of her cock.

'It's a bit soon,' she said, 'But would you like to cum now? I won't use my tongue till after the shower, but I do have fingers. I can see your eyeing my cock, but we'd better save that cumming for a while.'

'Please,' I said, 'Just toss me off...that's the way...I just have to come now. It'll get me going, and there's plenty more for later, especially when that charming cock is involved...'

'Here you come, then,' she said. 'Cum for me. That's right. That's good, isn't it?'

The wildfire spread from my clitoris, and my breasts swelled with my orgasm She did something especially charming -- she bent to rub my breasts with hers. Her nipples catching against mine gave me little jolts of extra feeling. And she held my breasts gently till the climax abated, then said, 'That's a good way to start. When you're ready we'll have the shower, and wash the cut bits out of this pussy.'

I was ready. Shortly we were under the warm cascade. As we slid hands across each other I could not resist reaching for that still half-erect cock. It hardened a little and I had a powerful urge to take it inside me, from the rear. I said, 'If I turn, can you get into me? I want you in me.'

Without answering she turned me to face the wall and felt under my bottom into my vestibule to see if I was slick enough. Her finger slid into me readily enough, and I felt her cock, now rigid probing between my cheeks, seeking its target.

'Bend your knees,' she instructed, 'So I can go in...Yes, that's it...I'm going in...Feels good...Shall I do this, too?' She reached round to finger my clitoris.

'Please,' I said, pushing with my pelvis to match her rhythm, careful not to let her slip out. I entered a euphoric state, mindless but for the certainty that I was going to cum soon. After a time, as that sweet penis massaged my entry, another certainty entered my otherwise unthinking brain, and I said, 'Can you cum? I want you to cum inside me.'

'I can cum. Now I know you want me to it'll happen...I can feel it gathering...Are you ready...Here it comes...Here it comes...Ah, now...' And she timed the clinching thrust so that the ejaculation came at the furthest-in moment. Since her cock was quite small, even at its most distended, it barely reached my cervix, but I felt the final, culminating moment of hardness and the spillage of her cum. Which, as I knew it would, set off the vaginal spasms, linked with the clit-climax. The surge of ecstasy dizzied me, and she, aware at all times, steadied me as I leant my head against the wall, keep her cock within me so that I could finish to the last the pulsations of both ebbing orgasms.

The next imperative was for her to suck her cum and my secretions. I turned and braced my back on the wet wall and spread my legs, so that she could kneel and bury her face in my oozing pussy and sucked. She stood and swallowed.

She dried me in the post-orgasmic haze and guided me back to the table, on which I almost slept as she began a skilful and relaxing oily massage, covering every square inch of my body. It was cleverly cumulative, in that her strong hands travelled towards and away from my breasts, bottom and pussy, closing in on them steadily. During this, when in position to do so I kept an eye on that delightful penis, which, as she started work, had shrunk into a cupid-like condition, but which, as she began to stir my desire, started to stiffen in response to my responses. Eventually I was on my back and those intelligent hands were moulding my breasts and tweaking at my nipples, and fingers were sliding into and exploring my vagina.

'I'm going to cum again,' I said. 'You know that, but I want to make you cum again.'

'Get some oil onto your hand and I'll stand close. Where do you want it to go?' Without stopping her agile digits, she moved so that I could reach her cock.

'Into my nice short hair, or thereabouts.'

He cock was as pretty as the rest of her. It was one of those on which the foreskin does not fall back below the glans when it's fully erect. Instead the foreskin laps up over the near part of the head, so that only the tip is clear of it. Nonetheless, as I soon confirmed, the loose skin can be slid up and down the shaft, bringing the whole, shiny bulb into view on the down stroke. There was something extra-exciting about that, vulnerable, gleaming pink, pointed onion emerging and being again enwrapped.

The feeling in my fingers and thumb as I pushed back and pulled forward that smooth skin was delicious, and she began to push the other way, her hips pressing towards me and away again. As she travelled towards ejaculation her fingers slid alongside my clitoris and into and out of my vagina and our mutual excitation built.

'I'm going to cum,' she said, 'It's on the way. Are you ready? Yes, you are, I can feel. Your vagina's pulsing. It's nearly here. I'm cumming now!'

I pushed back the foreskin to the limit as she drove her penis through my fingers, tensed, and dropped a blob of cum onto my stomach, and, after a second or two, spurted five or six dollops onto my pussy. Her cock pulsed in my hand, and that and the sight of her sperm arcing out of that sweet organ brought on my climax, and she held her hand on my mound, fingers along my vulva, as the orgasm swept through me.

We were both spent after this shared happening, and she offered refreshment, heading out of the room to fetch it. The sight of her lovely bottom disappearing through the doorway bid fair to re-arouse me. I smeared that precious jizz into my bristly pelt and onto my breasts.

When she re-entered the room, the tray across her stomach, with those voluptuous breasts above and that now half-shrunken cock beneath I again felt the stirrings of lust, but knew that even at my most ardent and active some recovery time was needed. Meanwhile the coffee was excellent and restorative.

She sat beside me on the padded table, and allowed me some information about herself. She was a medical student, nearing the end of her training, and paying for her fees and maintenance in this way. Nearly all her clients were men, some of whom were unwilling to accept the prohibition against penetration either way. Most were happy to be massaged to the point of ejaculation and quite a few either wanted to toss her off or watch her do it herself.

My minimal requirements had now been met, of course, but I still had more time paid for and I was near-insatiable that day. And after the coffee was finished and the tray removed, I had to ask, 'Is there any more cum to come?'

She smiled and said, 'You like it when I come, don't you? The men like it, but I've not had enough women here to know whether they mostly like it, as you do. Anyway, yes, I think I can come again. How would you like it?'

I said, 'I want to masturbate you till you're hard, then fuck me till you're about to cum, then pull out, let me see your cum splash onto my bottom, and go back in and finish cumming inside me.'

She suggested another shower to clear my body for more massage, but I opted for her massaging me with her jism mixed into the oil, and her hands began again to follow a progression through limbs, torso, back and front, moving, as before, towards breasts and cunt.

As the treatment went on and I began to relax more and more I wondered whether I could come again. I certainly wanted to see and feel her cumming, but did I actually want to myself? If I did, there was a way which might help.

'Move down to the end of the table, then,' she said, 'And put your legs over my shoulders. Then you can work my cock and your bottom will be showing.'

This adjustment was soon achieved, and while she continued massaging my shoulders, belly and breasts, dipping into my vulva and vagina, I squeezed and pumped her penis. It gradually filled and stiffened to the point that I could guide it into me. She rocked herself slowly in and out, and, as she hardened, the jabbing against the walls of my vagina was slightly painful, so sensitised were they from our previous activities. But it was also exciting, and, what with the massage of my clitoris, I began to believe I could come again.

Suddenly she withdrew and I clamped my forefinger and thumb onto her cock, just below the glans and slid the foreskin back and forth. Then I could feel the advent of the cumming, as that cute cock went rigid. I stared down over my stomach and the first jet of cum hit and trickled down my crack below my vagina. I slid her back into me, holding the base of the cock, so felt the further gushes of sperm emptying into me. And, yes, of course, I came, almost reluctantly, wracked with an orgasm nearly beyond my capacity to undergo.

We were both utterly finished, remaining in position, till our breathing settled and she slid out of me, releasing a little flood. I collected some of it on my fingers and sucked them. Shortly after, we showered together again, jelling each other in friendly style. Then we were dressed and I was away. Sitting on the train I was acutely conscious of my pussy, which felt loose, oozing a little into my lacy knickers. Then I slept the rest of the journey.

NormaJane
NormaJane
216 Followers