Coming to Terms: It All Blows Up

Story Info
Sparks fly between James & Gail.
1.2k words
3.62
18.2k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBP
JBP
5 Followers

Things had indeed changed now. Gail had found someone that could give her what she needed. James had found the girl of his dreams. In a matter of a month she had moved in and they had set up housekeeping. She worked part time at a fabric store and he worked at a local ad agency. Life together was becoming comfortable. She and James made love almost every other night. Sometimes he would tie her up, but she did not sense the same intensity that she had known. He had said things would change that he would take advantage of his new found knowledge of her ways and wishes, but in the whole he just seemed to be distracted,... maybe it was his work.

She had always known who she was, deep inside. She had frequently found herself fantasizing of being taken by a stronger willed man, a man who wouldn't take no for an answer, a man who would set aside propriety and social convention to have is way with her, even at the risk of being accused of raping her. It takes a confident man she thought, to forcefully fuck a resistant woman. It takes great confidence because he knows that he must prove himself the kind of lover who can change her mind and break her resistance down. Few men, much less boys possess that. She had known a few boys in her past that could be forceful, but unfortunately they were clumsy and selfish and only left her feeling used and dirty. James was different, she never felt that she was uncared for. Again she thought, he knows how to get what he wants and yet, he makes sure she gets what she needs too. He made her feel as though she did belong to him, body and mind.

Mind...that thought...her mind, what if he really knew her mind. A feeling of anxiety swept over her. Would he still love her if he really knew all there was to know? The horrid memories came back to her. She could feel her insecurity returning. If she could have such thoughts, couldn't he as well? Although, she had always led other to believe that she was a "good girl" she was well aware of her hidden desire to be some man's slut, his plaything, a fucktoy to be used for his pleasure. Couldn't there be other women like her. She knew too how other men were. It was a rare occasion when some man, a stranger, if not simply just giving her a leer, would even go so far to make some sleazy remark to her. She had had enough experience with men to know what dogs they could be in the presence of an attractive woman. A feeling of jealousy swept over her, because she knew he met many attractive women in his work. He had been a photographer and she knew he had photographed many beautiful girls. Just the thought of it infuriated her. She knew how mean other women could be and how they loved to take a man from another woman. Indeed, she had had such fantasies in the past herself. Hell, she had even fantasized that he would photograph her in some erotic pose! Why hadn't he! She felt panicky, her heart raced. What if he was fucking someone else during the day and she was stuck at home? There were only women where she worked. He didn't seem as passionate lately? Fear, insecurity and jealousy were sweeping over her.

She called him at work. He was out. Out? Why was he out in the middle of the afternoon? She was panicky. She went to the hall closet and took out the boxes where he stored his old negatives and prints. There they were, the pictures of all the women he had photographed mixed in the other commercial work he had done. She took the boxes to the car and threw them in the dumpster behind a grocery store. Those damn bitches, she thought, he won't get to look at them again. She returned home. He would be home soon. She would give him a piece of her mind, she thought.

"Gail, it's just me," he called walking in the door.

"It's just me" she mocked him sarcastically. "Where were you when I called this afternoon?"

"On a location, we were shooting some stuff for a catalog," he said dryly, wondering what the sarcasm was about.

"Oh, well I guess there were some cute models there?" she snapped back. "Did you want to fuck any of those bitches."

"Dammit Gail. Don't start that shit with me. I am too tired." he said firmly.

"Oh, I saw all those pictures of women you photographed"

"That is my job, they paid me to make them look glamorous."

"Well you won't have to look at them anymore. I threw those bitches away."

"No Gail, you didn't. You know a photographer never throws away his work."

"Too tired? Why? I have noticed that you have been pretty tired a lot lately," her furor was building.

James was furious. He wanted to smack her in the mouth. He knew he had to calm down and not do anything stupid.The last thing he needed was the cops coming around on a domestic disturbance. He turned to walk out the door to cool off. She picked up the TV remote and threw it at him causing it to burst on the back of his head as his hand gripped the door knob. He squeezed the door knob harder and thought to himself. Would he wimp out or would he be a man and stand up her? He slowly turned around. He walked across the room looking directly in Gail's eyes. Her eyes widened. She couldn't look at him. She backed into the corner in fear.

"Listen bitch, this is the law from now on. Don't ever yell at me," he yelled at her his nose to her nose. "I can yell at you like this longer and harder than you ever knew." Next, he reached for the ceramic cat he had given her for her birthday. It was her favorite and he broke it into pieces in the floor at her feet. "If you break something of mine I will break something of yours."

Shocked that he broke her favorite ceramic cat she raised her hand to strike him. He grab it before she could hit him.

"And lastly, don't ever even think about trying to hit me. I am bigger, stronger, meaner, and if you want to fight with me Man style, you will not win. I can promise you."

"You bastard, no one has ever talked to me like that. If my father heard you say that he'd kill you. My mother never did like you. I hate you!"

"Listen to me! I work to put a roof over your head, buy food for you to eat and let you sleep in my bed and I will not be treated the way you have treated me. I have done nothing to deserve this behaviour."

"Fine then. I am leaving"

"Hey its a volunteer operation around her. No one wants you to stay if you don't." he shot back and then turned on the TV and sat in his chair.

Gail went to her room grabbed a bag, packed some things and left.

JBP
JBP
5 Followers