Coming to Terms: What Next?

Story Info
A couple agree to their new roles.
1.9k words
4.32
27.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBP
JBP
5 Followers

They went to his bedroom wordlessly. She took down the covers, slid her sweater over her head, slipped her bra from her shoulders and crawled under the covers. She felt less tense now. She got what she needed. Her orgasm has been very intense. Being bound and unable to stop him from his continued fingering of her clit really caused her to cum hard. Besides, it was a relief that he knew how she was.... or did he? She wasn't really sure what was on his mind. Right now she just wanted to rest and she closed her eyes.

Already naked, James went to the other side of the bed and slipped between the sheets. He was not so tired though. He was not so sure what had just happened. He had never been like this before, and certainly never done anything like it. He felt as if he had been swept up into something that he couldn't help and would forever change his relationship with Gail. With his back to Gail he dozed off.

After some time he awoke.

"Stop it, stop it," Gail was mumbling in her sleep.

James rolled over on his back and looked at her. She was mumbling something unintelligible in her sleep.

"Are you all right?" he asked softly.

She didn't respond but she scooted closer to him in the bed and rested her head on his chest letting her arm go around his waist. She was warm and soft and seemed to take comfort in her new position. James was awake now though and he could not get back to sleep. He could not tell for sure if Gail was asleep either. He had been thinking and now he wanted to talk.

"Gail, Gail are you awake?" he asked softly.

She didn't speak. Her head resting on his chest she just nodded, yes.

"About what happened a while ago..., in the living room, did you like that?" he asked.

Again, she said nothing, just nodded her head, yes. She was like that sometimes. She had a hard time saying some things. She didn't know why. Most people thought that she was kind of shy. He had himself when he was getting to know her, but one thing was for sure when she let loose whether it was in anger or passion she rarely held anything back. That was her problem, self control, it always had been. She was either hot or cold, angry or happy, but she was always boiling under the surface. It seemed that the least little thing could set her off and turn her into the Bitch from Hell or a wanton slut. She didn't really understand it herself. All of the other men she had known couldn't deal with her. She hoped that this time would be different.

"Did you really?" he asked as though he couldn't believe her.

"Yes," she replied, her voice sounded like her feelings were hurt by having to repeat out loud her answer, "didn't you.

"Yes I did. I am not sure why, but I liked it a lot." The recollection of what had happened was causing him to become excited again. "Can't you tell?"

She let her hand find his cock and sure enough it was hard, rock hard, hot and throbbing. She could feel a tingling between her legs herself, at knowing how much the thought of what he had done to her made him excited.

"I didn't think women liked to be treated that way. You seemed angry to me, not at all like you were sexually excited, but when I felt between you legs I knew different. Why did you like it?" he asked."

Her head still on his chest she shrugged her shoulders as though she didn't know, but she kept her grip on his cock slowly stroking and squeezing it as though trying to change the subject.

"Why?" he asked one more time, more sternly.

"I don't know, I just like it when you are forceful. It makes me tingle down there just to think about it. Besides, you like it too..., don't you?" she asked shyly.

"You mean it makes your pussy tingle when you think about me doing things like that?" he asked knowingly.

"Uh huh," she squirmed up next to him grinding her herself against his leg.

She loved to hear him talk dirty. She could never bring her self to say such words, but she loved it when he would, when he would tell her what he wanted to do to her. She hoped now that he would tell her even more nasty things, more forbidden things, she wanted more than anything to be his everything. She never wanted him to want for anything when it came to sex. She knew about his first wife and she knew how much he had been hurt and humiliated. She knew she had an imaginative lover in him, someone with a strong sex drive and she was grateful that she found him. Many times she had thought about what a waste it was for him to have been married to her. And sometimes she thought about how she had wasted herself on men who could not give her what she needed. It seemed to her that they were meant for each other and she wasn't about to let him go.

"What's wrong? didn't you get enough a while ago. Is my little slut..., is my little bitch still horny?" he said smiling.

Moaning and grinding against his leg, she squeezed his cock, "Uh huh."

"You know Gail, what just happened,... what happened in the living room a while ago,... it is going to change things you know."

She became still.

"Why?" she asked somewhat startled.

"Now that I know how you really are, what you are really like,....well let's just say things are going to be different. You don't think I am not going take advantage of my new found knowledge do you?"

His words both scared her and excited her at the same time. She felt paralyzed, not knowing what to do or say. So she just kept still. If any other man has said them she would have been horrified, but coming from him it only made her excited. She wasn't sure what he meant specifically, but she hoped it would be more of the kind of treatment that she had just gotten.

He rolled over on his side facing her and reached between her legs all in one motion.

"Spread your legs" he said sternly. "That's good," he smiled slipping his middle finger into her cunt, spreading her juices between her lips and around her clit. He rose up on his elbow so that he could look down at her, look into her eyes. "I might as well enjoy myself. Since you are the kind of girl who likes to be used, treated like a slut, talked nasty to, and now we both know it, don't we? There won't be any holding back now, Gail. I am going to do whatever I feel like. I feel closer to you, like I own you now Gail. I am going to treat you like I own you and I am going to teach you a few things too. I like the feeling of power I got when I tied you down and I intend to use that power. If you don't agree now is the time to tell me..., but I think we know what you think and what you want, don't we?"

She averted her eyes from him and nodded, yes, she felt humiliated to have to admit it, but his fingers working her clit felt like magic. Inside she was thinking about how she had always wanted to hear that from someone. She had some secrets for him to find out about, and she needed to share them, but could she share them? She wished he could just read her mind. So many times she just wished he would throw her down on the bed or bend her over the kitchen table and fuck her like she was some kind of slut. She knew she could never admit it though, she could never put words to her thoughts. James was different though, he was good with words, even more though, he was good with his actions. She had learned to trust him. He always kept his word and never made promises he couldn't keep. Sometimes it made her mad, because he was so self disciplined and had a strong sense of himself. With other guys, she could always count on them lying and cheating. Even if they treated her badly she always had the moral high ground and had an excuse for whatever behavior she felt like. With James though, she couldn't get away with her short temper or lack of self control. He seemed to always be in control and sure of himself, especially when it came to sex.

"Do you understand what this could mean?" he said seriously.

"Not really, I just know what I need and what I crave. I need you. I need you to own me. I need you to treat me like you did today. I can't explain why, but when you do it makes me feel like you care enough for me to break the rules and do what you did to me in the living room a while ago. I know I am spoiled, and impulsive. Most guys think I am cute and want to get into my pants, but eventually they think I am just a bitch, but sometimes I can't help it. I want you to feel like you can share all your wants and needs to me no matter what they are. I want to be myself with you and know you still want me. Before we started dating, when we were just talking on the phone, I got this funny feeling about you. I knew there was something below the surface with you that needed to come out. I am the same way. I have needs that want to come out. I don't understand them, but I have them. I just need you to understand and hopefully enjoy yourself with me. I am kind of scared by all of this, but it is exciting too..., all the possibilities, I want to take the risk."

He didn't say so, but he was a little scared too. But, the die had been cast. There would be no turning back. He had found someone who was willing to submit to him, to his authority, to his desires,... well maybe not without some force, but even that just played to his own fantasies, fantasies that every man had but few ever realized. It all seemed too wonderful.

He got up and went to the closet. He took out a handful of ties. Obediently, Gail pushed down the covers and spread her arms and legs toward each of the bedposts.

"No, darling, turn over. Face down, on your knees, legs apart. I want you to stick that ass of yours out for me."

Kind of puzzled she turned over raising her ass in the air, arching her back so her pussy peaked out from between her legs.

"That's right, just like a bitch in heat, begging to be fucked," he said while he tied a tie to each wrist and then tied each wrist to each ankle. It only exaggerated the lewdness of her position, forcing her ass high and her legs wide apart like some slut in a porn movie. She loved the feeling of being vulnerable, vulnerable to his wants and needs, having no control. She knew she was going to find out what he was really like... what it was he really wanted from her. She couldn't wait.

JBP
JBP
5 Followers