Command Ch. 01

Story Info
As easy as giving orders... if I had no moral compass.
2k words
4.29
27.9k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rang. When she opened the door, she looked left and right in panic, as if I were delivering a block of c4 a block away from the police precinct instead of some cupcakes. As if I weren't her neighbor.

"Cupcakes?" I offered.

"Um. Sure... wanna come in?"

"I'd thought you'd never ask," I said with a grin that showed I was thinking about other things.

Once inside her house, I set the cupcakes on the table and looked at her.

"Get naked," I commanded.

"But I-"

"Naked. Now."

I can't say I had seen it coming when I discovered that I could boss my neighbor around.

It was when I had been working out (my pull up bar is installed on a wall in my back yard), and I was almost passing out from the exertion. I jumped down and she was staring at me from her own back yard with a funny mix of wonder and lust. But I was really about to fall from the demanding workout when, instead of putting it nicely, I said in a gruff voice, "bring me water."

She had darted home and brought me a glass. When I was done drinking, I was still feeling woozy, so I added a, "stay. I need to hold on."

She hugged me to help me keep my balance and looking up to me as if expecting more. I ordered her to help me get to a nearby chair. She wasn't grossed out by my sweaty torso. Rare indeed. Once I sat down, the stars dancing in my vision faded away and I thanked her. Thanking her brought her out of her trance and she became the blushing, stuttering girl I was used to interacting with. The one who followed her boyfriend around happily.

Don't judge me. I was not thinking straight when I noticed I had bossed her around and she had complied...

And my dick was giving the orders and not passing them for brain approval when I tried it again at that moment.

"Show me your boobs."

"What?" Besides her being obviously surprised, I saw that her hands were on the hem of her shirt.

I had to try again.

"Show me your boobs."

She looked at me as if not recognizing me.

...and this is where the police gets involved, I thought.

But then, miraculously, she pulled her shirt up and averted her gaze before pulling her bra down. I gasped. Those tits were heavenly. After 10 glorious seconds or so, she covered herself again.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know, I've always...you... oh my god what did I do?"

"Wait. You've always had a thing for me?" I asked and she nodded. I had to know more, "and you're obviously submissive. So I can tell you what to do because essentially you won't resist it?"

"No! It's not like that, I just-"

"Suck my cock."

She paled, her beautiful eyes opened wide with dread... and anticipation.

"You know you want to," I told her, fishing my dick out. She almost swallowed when she saw it, "so come over here and suck it."

I'm normally not an asshole. I would've respected her relationship but I couldn't stop. Such power made me go evil, I suppose.

And I discovered that my neighbor didn't just blow me. She coaxed my cum out with devotion and desperation, swallowing without me even asking her to.

She disappeared after that, I almost fell asleep on that chair, drained of energy and semen. And the next time I saw her, she got the panicked expression on her face right away.

I apologized profusely and almost fucking groveled. She accepted my apologies immediately and we agreed on acting as of that had never happened.

But just two weeks later I was feeling frustrated. My date had been terrible. An evident gold digger who had even asked me how much I earned in the first 30 minutes of the date, so... I was tired of jacking off with frustration and the devil on my shoulder reminded me of that power I had.

I tried resisting it. And I did.

For five days.

On the weekend, when I saw her boyfriend leave, I went over and rang. She was at first smiling but saw my expression and got worried about me, mouthing a concerned, "are you OK?"

Instead, she got a direct response she wasn't expecting.

"No clothes. I need to fuck you."

She gasped and covered her mouth in shock... but crossed her legs with what I assumed was instant arousal, "but I thought you..."

"Naked, I said. I will fuck you."

She trembled and turned around, "please follow me."

We went upstairs, when she got on the bed, she discarded her clothes and the musky scent of her overwhelming arousal confirmed that she wanted it as much as I did.

That had sprung a vicious circle in which I tried to be virtuous before the corruption took a hold of me and I'd go over and use my neighbor. I'd honestly apologize as soon as lust faded away and said I wouldn't do it again. But it was always a matter of time before I had her delicate arms wrapped around my naked torso as she screamed how much she loved my dick (I started commanding her every now and then to scream what she was thinking).

Once or twice she had tried to make me control myself. But I couldn't. If only I weren't so lonely and horny, if she weren't so obedient and horny, too... And she knew there was a way out. The moment she said, "no", it would be over and I let her know... but she never even whispered the word.

We began to be reckless. I had fucked her while she was talking with her mom on her cell.

And as I was jacking off, I sighed in disgust. I couldn't cum. Even more so because I knew I had a very willing and incredibly hot girl who only needed to be told to and she'd do it. But she was out to see a movie. The devil on my shoulder already knew what to do, though, and before I could stop myself, I was dialing her number. Straight to voice mail. Perfect.

"Hi! You've almost reached Shannon! You know what to do." *beep*

"Shannon. Listen carefully. Tonight, when your boyfriend falls asleep, you're to come over to my house and suck my cock. I won't tell you how to: I want you to do it like you've always wanted to blow me. There's a key hidden under the pot with the bonsai. Delete this message after hour hear it. See you here."

The moment I ended the call I felt like the worst guy ever. I had been abusing-well, not really, she loved it. But I had been deceiving her boyfriend. Unlike those times I had fucked taken girls, this time I wasn't two-timing a douche that deserved it. I picked up the phone and dialed Shannon's number yet again. Voice mail again.

"Shannon? I'm sorry. You don't have to do this."

An hour went by and I tried jacking off to get rid of my hormones, but they wouldn't budge. I called her once more. Voice mail. I assumed the movie was almost over.

"You know what? I changed my mind. Better come over and better bring condoms. Because of you don't, I will fuck you anyway so it's up to you."

I worked out like few times. Pull up burpees and dragon flags, Bulgarian squat and windshield wipers... and I was panting, but my hormones had cleaned up just a little. Enough for me to feel like shit. I took a shower and decided to call her. It was a little late, so she had to pick up and...voice mail?

"We're sorry, but, *Shannon*'s " a different voice, with a tad of my neighbor's mixed in said, "voice mail is full. Please contact *Shannon* again at your earliest convenience."

Fuck! I was supposed to call it off!

11 pm and no signs of my neighbors. Good.

I went to sleep and did so soundly mostly due to exhaustion than a clear conscience. But then something made me shift in my sleep. I adjusted myself and was about to return to deep sleep when I felt a hand cupping my balls delicately. Then, that hand caressed the base of my cock, and I felt a long, deliberate lick going from where the hand was, all the way to the tip, which she sucked for a second with evident moans of delight. I was certainly awake by then.

"Shannon! You don't," I tried to say something, but her skilled tongue was working my cock so good I exhaled, lost in lust. Her wet, hot mouth kissed the underside of my cock before her tongue went back at it. I tried again, once the world came into focus,

"Shannon, honestly, you don't have to..."

She got as much of my cock as she could and sucked hard, pulling her face away slowly, almost in a torturous manner, sucking on the tip for a few extra seconds.

"I want to," she whispered. I was in shock. All these times I had ordered her to do something and she silently had been following orders. We hadn't had anything regarding a conversation whenever we had sex. She inhaled deeply before adding, "I need to. Please don't end this."

I couldn't see her face, but I heard the stress, the difficulty in stringing the sentence together. Immediately after saying it. She went back to sucking me off. She jacked me as she did it.

She was normally a little sloppy, but the movements didn't follow that usual pattern. Instead of jacking me for long, her head bobbed up and down... and then did the same but slower and taking me deeper each time. I grasped the bed sheets, my back arching.

She held my hips and gagged for a second when my dick hit the back of her throat, but she went deeper still. I sighed, in the strange mixture of relaxation due to pleasure but still tense with the need to cum.

Shannon caressed my balls a little but decided to make me cum just with her mouth. From crown to as deep as she could take me, she did the motions over and over again and I was gasping with delight as I felt my orgasm looming closer and closer. Her hair caressed my hips as she devoted her attention in making my body sing with precise touches and applying just the exact amount of attention to my erogenous zones with her tongue. I grabbed her hair and barely spat out, "I'm about to cum."

Her head bobbed up and down with decision, just a tad faster, but sucking with a little more need than before. I let out a long, low, "ah..."

My body tensed further and my pleasure hit the highest note. My cum hit the back of her throat and she still moved up and down, sucking me with the same fervor she had displayed all night long. I heard her gulping down, swallowing all of my cum as if that's what she needed to be alive one more day.

When it was evident that I had given her all the semen I could, she licked my shaft clean. My head finally came to rest again against the pillow and I looked at her. I smelled her arousal.

"Are we doing this?" Shannon asked me.

"How long can you be gone for without him noticing?"

She looked at her cellphone, "not long. Like 10 minutes."

"If I fuck you, it'll be far longer than that," I told her. "How about I compensate for it tomorrow?"

"It's always been your decision," she said, not a hint of resentment in her tone. She even smiled a little.

"Come here. I want to kiss you," I caught her off guard, because she looked at me, perplexed. But she came over and I kissed her softly. I could taste myself but also a load of alcohol that I hadn't smelled on her. I had to ask, "are you ok?"

"You'll compensate for it, right?"

"Until you beg me to stop," I confirmed.

She smiled -so unlike her, this sultry woman- and turned around. She added an off-handed, "oh. Had you chosen to fuck me instead of me blowing you? I didn't bring any condoms."

She disappeared, leaving me with an agape mouth.