Command Decision Ch. 3

Story Info
Ethan and Sloan live happily ever after.
1.6k words
4.67
13.5k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final chapter in the story of Sloan and Ethan. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed co-writing it.

*****

“…And it is my sad duty that I must step down as your Commanding Officer today.” Colonel Hunter said over the public announcement system.

“Well said, love…” Major Sloan said running her hand down his chest and kissing him gently.

“Now you are in charge” Hunter replied with a grin.

It was an interesting first week of retirement. Phone calls, e-mails, and cleaning out the office. Ethan, for the first time felt as if he were a normal person. In some ways he felt weak, though other times, free. He could freely say, “I love you” to Sloan and not think about anyone’s opinion that it was wrong.

Ethan had been thinking back to that first night he spent with his love in his arms, watching her chest rise and fall, sleeping peacefully, then only a short time later making passionate love to her. Sloan had been busy the last week trying to get everything in order for a retirement party coming up soon. A few drinks, a few goodbyes, a speech and then he could retreat home.

“…And I’ll probably be spending the rest of my days playing golf!” Hunter said after sipping some of his drink.

His XO had setup the little retirement party at a local bar not too far from Hunter’s home. It was a small gathering of friends.

“And what are your plans after?” someone asked.

“Probably play more golf, and settle down, maybe raise a family…” Hunter replied looking at Sloan looking ever so beautiful across the room.

There she was, wearing the most stunning dress, with her hair down and smiling, she walked over to where the crowd was, around Hunter

“Enjoying retirement sir?” Sloan asked

“Uh, don’t need to call me sir, Miranda…” Hunter replied chuckling

“Sorry, si…I mean Ethan.” Sloan said grinning ear to ear.

The rest of the party was rather boring. Old memories and stories were told and finally people started to filter out of the bar. People said their goodbyes and left.

“Ethan?” Sloan asked while walking out to the car.

“Yes dear?” Ethan replied.

“Take me home with you. I’m a little…well…” Sloan giggled “…intoxicated so to speak.”

“You don’t even have to ask…” Ethan said opening the car door for her. They drove back to Hunter’s rustic house. Hunter thought on the drive to his house perhaps today was the day to ask, and maybe Sloan is what he needed in his life all this time.

He pulled up to the driveway and opened the door to see Sloan fast asleep. He picked her up gently and placed her gently down on the bed. She let out a soft moan and rolled over to look at the man of her dreams standing right there looking at her.

“My love.” Sloan said softly, reaching out for him

“My darling.” Hunter answered walking forward holding her hand.

“Baby, I want to do something special for you tonight…” Sloan said looking into Hunters eyes.

“But you already have, you are here…” Hunter said kneeling at the edge of the bed holding her hand.

No words were exchanged, yet the understood each other clearly. Hunter leaned forward and kissed Sloan on the lips, gently at first but with more passion. Sloan moaned out onto his lips as she wrapped his arms around him. She pulled him on top of her and rolled over. She sat up and unbutton Hunter’s shirt. He looked up at her with loving eyes, and couldn’t help but smile. She ran a single finger down his chest and stopped at his belt buckle. She loosened the belt and leaned forward pushing her hand deeper into his pants as she found what she had been looking for, his cock. She wrapped her hand around it and gently squeezed it. Hunter let out a moan as he closed his eyes, wishing this moment would last forever. Sloan leaned forward and kissed Hunter passionately, while still holding onto his cock which was growing larger and larger as she held onto it. She stripped off his pants and gently raked her finger nails up and down his leg. Hunter cried out as he felt Sloan kiss up and down his cock. She opened her mouth wide and slowly took down his entire shaft.

“Ohhhh.” Hunter said with his lips trembling “baby…suck my cock, make me cum for you…”

Sloan answered with a low moan onto his cock. She gently cupped his balls and gently moved them in her hands as she slowly sucked her way back up to the head of Hunter’s cock. Sloan lashed her tongue out across his dick and licked pre-cum from the slit on his head. She moaned out as she began to bob her head faster and faster. She took her hand and wrapped it at the base of Hunter’s cock and began to stroke up and down as she sucked harder and harder. Hunter began to feel his balls tense up, as he knew he was going to release his hot semen into Sloan’s mouth. He grabbed the sheets on the bed and cried out…

“OH FUCK BABY I’M GOING TO CUM!”

Sloan quickly clamped her mouth around his cock and sucked hard feeling Hunter’s load splash down in the back of her throat. She slurped as Hunter’s hot cum kept shooting into her mouth. Sloan licked off and cleaned the rest of Hunter’s shaft and licked her lips with a wicked grin on her face.

“Oh lover, that was incredible… You made me dizzy.” Hunter said with a ragged breath.

“I’m not through with you yet.” Sloan replied wickedly.

“Give me a minute to catch my breath, will ya, Baby?”

Sloan started to kiss up Hunter’s body, starting at his cock, kissing the head, and then moving up to the rest of his stomach and chest. She then slowly sucked and nibbling on his neck ever so seductively. She moved her hips and gently straddled onto him, grinding her hips onto his limp penis. She slowly sat up and slowly pulled off her dress showing she wasn’t wearing and panties or a bra. Hunter grinned as he reached up to caress Sloan’s breasts and side. Sloan closed her eyes and sighed lovingly as she moved her hands across her chest as she ground harder onto him. Hunter cried out as he felt this friction make him grow hard again. Sloan slowly stood up to let his cock stand free in the air. She gently began to inch herself down onto Hunter’s rod. With a sudden gasp and a cry of pleasure as she felt herself being impaled. Her wet cunt began to clamp down as she slowly lowered herself inch by inch. They both cried out in each other’s pleasure.

“Oh shit baby you’re so hard inside of me…GOD YOUR COCK feels good.” Sloan said squealing.

“Your pussy is so tight; you look so sexy riding my cock like this…” Hunter said reaching out for her hand.

Hunter held onto Sloan’s hands as she reached the base of his cock. She held herself there grinding her hips slowly. She leaned forward and held onto Hunter’s shoulders as she began to pull up the length of his shaft. She began to quicken her pace, slamming herself harder and faster onto his cock; her wet, slick, pussy moving up and down Hunter’s rock hard cock. Her breast bounced up and down with each movement. She moved her hand down to his belly and held it there as she enjoyed this fuck. The sounds of their pleasure filled the room as they moaned and cried out in pleasure. She tossed her head back, as she knew she was about to have an orgasm like none she had ever had before. Hunter saw the expression on her face, and wanting to cum deep inside of his lover, he pushed his hip up to meet with his lover. At this very moment both of their bodies began to rack with the most powerful orgasm. Sloan began to cry, as her body jerked around with her pussy clamped down onto Hunter’s cock milking it.

“OH GOD YES!!” Sloan screamed out. “FILL MY CUNT WITH YOUR CUM!!!!”

“I’M GOING TO CUM OH SHIT BABY HERE IT COMES!!!!” Hunter yelled out.

Hunter began to pump load after load of his stick, white, hot seed deep inside. He reached out and grabbed Sloan by the waist and held her down as he began to cum. Sloan collapsed down onto Hunter’s chest and they both tried to catch there breath. They fell asleep in each other’s arms, tired and worn out.

The sounds of birds filled the morning air as both lovers began to stir in their sleep. It was a remarkable night for both of them, and now it was time for Hunter to ask what he had wanted to know for the longest time. Lying there in his arms was the woman of his dreams. He held out his hand and lifted up Sloan’s head. He smiled and looked deep into her eyes.

“Miranda, will you marry me?” He asked.

“Hmmmmmm, Baby what took you so long? I’ve been waiting for that question for months. Yes, I’ll marry you.” Sloan replied smiling ear to ear without even thinking.

For once they both had happiness in their lives. They finally knew what love was like and to be loved; they both finally had each other. From this day forth they loved each other to the ends of the earth. Sloan’s deepest fantasy came true. She finally had a family to call her own. Hunter blessed her with a house full of children and the chance to grow old with the man she knew she had loved all her life, even before they met. And still found time to make passionate love to one another.