Command Performance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise and I had talked a lot about how to prolong our lovemaking and we agreed that we would slow down when my hand softly pinched her left nipple. We wanted to give a good show for the money these people were spending, believe me, it was lots more than the price of a movie admission.

Roy had set out the rules when our audience arrived and one was that any of them could touch Louise though not with any penetration and either of the women could touch me, again without penetration. It was an aspect that Louise had brought up originally and when she did I thought it was a good thing to discuss.

Then, she bowled me over by saying that she favored touching from our spectators and would welcome it. I fully expected her, when she raised the issue, to be dead-set against any physical contact, yet she even added that she would welcome being cummed on by any of the males who attended our performance.

So, that was added to the rules of conduct that were part of the deal.

We had been going slow enough that our two couples got off before we did and they began moving around the room watching us from various angles and one asked, it was the blond, if they could touch us and Roy reiterated the rules.

So I was the first to be touched, the blond came up behind me and slid her hand up underneath me to gently cup my balls in her palm as they swung slowly while my cock went in and out of Louise's pussy.

Then, the man she was with put his hand under Louise and began feeling her breast and tweaking her nipple. His brother, on the other side, took her other breast in his hand while I slowly fucked in and out of her.

She'd never really brought up much about having multiple partners though, of course, we had switched off with Roy and Marge and there was one time that weekend with them where Roy and I doubled-up on each wife to give them a treat.

As I fucked Louise from behind, the other wife, the Latina, had been on the sofa fingering herself, now she got up and came near the bed to watch closely. My hands were on my wife's hips and the woman reached over, took my right hand and led it to her breast while her other hand dropped between Louise and me right where my cock was sliding in and out and her fingers ran up and down along Louise's wet labia rubbing her while I fucked her. I'm sure Louise felt that, she began moaning steadily and gave little shudders telling me she was closer and I decided to let it all happen.

Louise has had some huge orgasms in the time we've been together but this one just might have been the biggest and longest ever. Of course, she had plenty of stimulation, I couldn't wait until we were alone to ask her if she liked it all as much as I thought she had.

I did have my orgasm as well, now with both women, one on each side of me, offering me their boobs to feel while I kept fucking Louise from behind.

When all this began to be talked about among the four of us, I never even gave much thought to the people who would pay to watch us. I figured they were there to watch us, never thinking that they might want to participate in any form or fashion. Well, look at what was happening. Like I said, I couldn't wait to really find out how Louise was taking this. I know I was enjoying the feels I was getting and giving.

I pulled out of Louise and as soon as I did, the blond asked, "Can I suck it a little?" I looked at the guy I thought she was with and he shrugged so I turned on my knees while she got down and took some nice slurps on my member.

Then, Louise rolled onto her back and I got between her legs as she reached down to guide me inside. The two women were on either side of the bed, each one of them fondling my wife's boobs and she certainly didn't look upset in the least, especially watching her hands go out to the pussies on either side of her. They both widened their stance so her hand could reach under.

We gave them a nice fuck for their money, then did some sixty-nine as a closing act.

We got a standing ovation from our four audience members and told them, as we got dressed, that the room was their's for the rest of the night to have fun any way they wished. We were a bit surprised when they asked if the four of us would stay, they were quite willing to have an octet orgy but we begged off.

On our way out, they gave us a rather large tip which we split with Roy and Marge, though they insisted we split it eighty-twenty, the way we had agreed with the fee.

So, that was how we started our new business in the middle of the economic downturn. For us, we're doing better than we ever imagined. And we get to do what we love the most. They say that's the key to a happy life.

12