Command Performance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing this Bridget cried out "STOP!!!"

"Well girls, what do you think? Was Thomas SEXY enough?"

They all giggled, and nodded and Thomas's smile grew VERY wide as Bridget ordered him to come close to the couch and kneel before them. FINALLY, he thought, the payoff for this whole nightmare was in sight. The past couple of days had been simultaneously the most humiliating but also the most arousing of his life, and if it now was going to end in a FIVESOME, well, this embarrassing display was a TINY price to pay for such a rich reward.

As his step-sister commanded him, he was MORE than compliant thinking that the ultimate prize was within his grasp. Ordered to oil his cock and balls up to the maximum before putting his hands on his head he grinned. To his incredible delight all four girls now placed their feet on his body.

"We noticed what a FOOT perve you are, so while you were working this afternoon, we decided you needed a treat." Bridget explained as they all began to stroke and tease every inch of him with their toes. First Cassandra had her toes in his mouth while she and Laura batted his balls back and forth between their soles. Finally, after an hour of stroking and teasing, licking and sucking they all stopped. Once all friction was removed Thomas wobbled as he was just inches from a cum explosion and he was dizzy with lust.

Bridget, inspecting his cock again, giggled as she pulled it down flat into her palm while simultaneously cupping his vibrating blue balls in her other hand. "Oh MY, we have obviously been quite vigorous this evening. Your TAT has been worn off."

Laughing, she pulled out her magic marker and relabeled his rod and released him grinning as she could smell the desperate longing seeping out of his pores.

"There we go Thomas. All fixed up and good as new. Now, it is very late so we are all going to bed." For emphasis she teasingly ran her pinky up and down his shaft. "Remember, we are going to check your mark in the morning, so don't get any wandering hands tonight!"

The girls all howled at this and Thomas just gulped. He was so hard, so desperate, he would have done anything to shoot at that moment. He felt his balls swinging heavily between his legs as he had thought for sure he was going to get some relief tonight, but it was not to be.

Plopping down onto his bed he just stared blankly up at the ceiling in resigned frustration, desperately fighting the natural male urge to jack off like crazy to release his load. The sounds of the giggling girls from the next room, all discussing HIM made him even harder as he heard them all chatting about his body. He knew that it was going to be a long summer, but he would just have to grin and bare it. Despite being hornier and more frustrated than he had ever been in his life, he still held out hope that the holy grail, the thing that all red blooded men crave more than anything else; a full on orgy, might be his if he kept playing along. This and the fear of having his shameful movie uploaded kept him in check and he drifted off to sleep, his dreams adding to his torment as he imagined ramming his hard cock deep and hard into Bridget and all of her friends.

Hours later, right in the very heart of the stillness of the night, he woke. Thinking he was still dreaming he jerked when he felt the warmth of a body laying next to him in his bed. Popping his eyes open, he gasped as he realized that he was blindfolded and even more shocking, when he tried to reach up to take it off, he also found he was tied down.

Thomas was helpless as he was staked out wide on his bed, tied to each of the bedposts with four of his dad's silk ties. Saying nothing, he felt the bed depress as others climbed up. Being blindfolded he could not know WHO his captors were, but he knew there were more than one. As two sets of teasing fingers began to rake down his chest and stomach towards his crotch he moaned.

Being blindfolded, and with the mystery girls being silent, his other senses were heightened to the extreme. He could feel on each side of his stomach four erect nipples and on his legs, smoother, silky soft legs and feet began to rub up and down his calves. As he opened his mouth to speak, he felt the mystery girl climb up onto his chest and he promptly groaned yet again, but otherwise remained silent.

The feel of her naked body against his made him literally radiate lust and the teasing tendrils of her long hair draped down over his never softening cock and tickled. Right above his face obviously was hovering a gorgeous ass, and the smell of her arousal had him drooling. Lifting his head up, his nose touched her pussy and he growled. With his tongue, now hot and dripping, he slowly ran it up her slit, grinning to himself as the sounds of her obvious approval told him he was performing well.

For the rest of the night the two mystery girls rode his face, their orgasms coming fast and easy as they flooded his eager mouth with their nectar. Thomas racked his brain trying to discover who they were, but, the taste of their delicious womanhood, and his cum denied addled brain made his detective skills quite degraded. Finally, just before dawn they both knelt down and placed two big wet kisses on his cockhead before slipping out his door. Sighing deeply, he fell back asleep.

At 8:30 he woke again, only this time he was no longer bound and his blindfold was off.

"Get up TOMMY BOY! You have MUCH work to do again today!" Laughed Bridget and the other girls as they all stood around his bed. This day, and for the rest of the summer, the pattern continued. Nude blindfolded massages by the pool in the morning. Naked waiter service at lunch and dinner followed by some sort of "SHOW" at night.

As the summer progressed, the girls kept upping their demands for his service. First he was just required to edge himself in the TV room, but eventually it escalated to his performing increasingly elaborate sexy dance routines for them. To his further embarrassment, the guest list kept growing as additional sisters and friends were called and invited to stay, all immensely enjoying the command performance each night.

The highlight of each evening was the dance routine Thomas would perform for the increasingly large group of young women. Rhythmically challenged for years, by late August, Thomas could have easily filled in as an extra at a Chippendales show. As Bridget's house guests had grown from three to twelve, as each girl invited more and more of her close friends to partake of such an opportunity, she grew increasingly aroused by her step brother.

The sight of his rather large package swinging in time to the music, or the feel of his strong hands as he massaged her feet, or the wet hot sensation of his loving tongue and mouth on her hot aching sex as he slaved away at night as a bound pussy licking machine were driving her wild. She and the other girls were masters of the cocktease, and having their own blackmailed naked slaveboy all summer was like an erotic dream come true. Finally, though she and the others decided that he had earned a proper reward and they were going to give it to him tonight. They all were going to have to leave for college the next day so tonight was the night for his big FINAL show.

The last day had progressed like normal, only today it was just the original four at the house. Poor Thomas was a total dripping quivering mess having been denied release all summer. Bridget was impressed at his stamina and started to feel guilty at tormenting him for so long. Having been kept perpetually on the edge all summer, and having not shot once, his balls were a deep purple and the girls all agreed they wanted desperately to see them empty.

Thomas sadly had given up on ever getting any of them into his bed to get him off, and had resigned himself to the consolation prize of having his adoring face sat on by some mystery girl each night. He, like them, would be off to college in the morning so he would finally release soon enough if only, sadly, in his hand. After his sexy dance after dinner he nearly shot his wad when Bridget grabbed him by the balls and led him up to their parent's room.

It was enormous, almost the size of a full scale apartment, and in the middle of the room was a giant extra-large triple king sized bed. As she dragged her step-brother inside, she felt him get even harder when she opened the door and they saw inside. There, waiting on the bed were Cassandra, Laura and Jamie, already in their sexiest nighties and all looking at Thomas with starving lust filled wide eyes.

Smiling to himself he sighed as he was easily manipulated into the center of the bed and tied down with four more ties. He was used to this routine as each night all summer he performed his bound cunnilingus act on some willing writhing woman on his face. Shivering in anticipation, he was stretched wide and again blindfolded. Bridget, winking at her three friends spoke.

"Well Girls, it is sad that summer is over, but I have to admit TOMMY boy here has made it quite memorable. Now, since he has been such a good sport, I say we give him a happy ending to this summer that he won't ever forget!"

They all agreed and slowly and deliberately licked and sucked every inch of him for the next twenty minutes. Thomas was shaking like a leaf in a tornado as the feel of four sets of hot lips ran up and down his shaft and he moaned in gratitude. He knew now the whole nude humiliating summer had been worth it, and as he received a four-way blowjob, he prepared to fire off a cum geyser that might just burst out the ceiling tiles.

Suddenly everything stopped, as the girls giggled. They were still dressed but were about to get naked, but not before one last long tease. Laura whispered into Thomas's ear as he quivered.

"Don't worry Tommy Boy, we are going to finish you off now. But before you plow into each one of us, I would like to cover this gorgeous cock of yours up in whipped cream and lick you clean, over and over until you beg for me to stop! Once you are at maximum arousal and cannot stand another second, each one of us are going to saddle up on this horse-cock of yours and ride off into the sunset! You like that idea Thomas?"

Hearing this Thomas could only moan, and thrust hopelessly in the air as he felt them all crawl off the bed and run down the stairs to the kitchen. Blindfolded, hard, tied and horny, he could do nothing but wait, dry humping the air like mad as his junk swayed wildly in the void and his mind prepared for the best sexual experience of his life.

Bridget and the others were laughing in kitchen looking for the whipped cream when suddenly they all shot up as they heard the front door slam.

"HEY We're back!"

"HOLY FUCK IT'S MY PARENTS!!!!" Bridget cried in panic as she had completely forgotten they were coming back tonight.

As her stepdad stepped into the kitchen and saw Bridget and her three gorgeous friends, all in their rather revealing nightgowns, standing in front of the refrigerator he felt his own cock stir as it was a VERY enticing sight. The natural male reaction to such a delightful display was automatic, and he shook his head to try and clear the image from his mind.

As he got ready to open his mouth and tell them to go put something more appropriate on, the whole house shook with the vibrations of his wife's scream coming from upstairs.

"THOMAS!!!!! WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!!!!"