Commander Pinter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's here," Pinter said. "Let it in. Just be patient."

The defenders lined up in a wall as the machine grumbled into the garrison. Like a box on four wheels, the giant engine advanced. Pinter saw a Goblin manning the canon that swiveled back and forth, finding its marks, firing at a group of Dwarves that scattered away just in time to avoid being blown to pieces.

The wall of defenders retreated slowly until the engine was completely inside the garrison. Then they closed ranks in a ring. Slowly Pinter noticed that there were far more defenders than there were before, and she realized people were coming from all over. Pinter recognized townsfolk who should be hiding in the mine. Anger flared for just a second until she realized that they only meant to pitch in. They were defending her garrison as much as the Dwarf defenders who had borne the brunt of this invasion. Every average citizen wanted to lend a hand. Pinter smiled.

Then she was airborne as the ground erupted beneath her feet.

She flew into the tannery, crashing into a stretched out hide that the shop keep had spread display, and she tumbled in a heap on the floor. Clouds fogged her vision and she shook her head quickly to regain her senses. Where was her bow? Pinter reached around blindly.

And she looked up into the grinning face of a Blood Elf.

Pinter froze. The Blood Elf bore the red insignia of the Horde of Azeroth, and he held some sort of incendiary device in one hand. In the other he held a long, thin knife. The Blood Elf sneered at Pinter in the moment of his victory. "For the Horde," he said.

A mighty roar like a lion ripped apart the day. The Blood Elf looked up just in time as the Saberon lunged, crashed into him, and proceeded to tear him to pieces in a flurry of claws and fangs. The Blood Elf screamed in shock and pain. He struggled for a moment, blindly swinging his knife into the Saberon's face, but it was futile. The Saberon gave one more swipe of his claws. The Blood Elf's head rolled across the floor.

Pinter rose from her crouch. She found her bow, but she kept her eye on the Saberon who caught his breath over the dead intruder. The Saberon turned. His chin was covered in blood.

Pinter never flinched in fear. This creature had saved her. He had meant to protect her. "Thank you," Pinter said.

The Saberon bounded away, up the road, back to the barn. Pinter ran back into the open, and she found her defenders keeping the engine at bay. The Goblin swung his canon back and forth, but he couldn't get a good shot from all the rifle fire. Mandala circled with her warriors, but none of them could find a way through the heavily armored engine. It was a stalemate. There had to be something, something they had missed. Something that could end this in victory.

Pinter remembered the Blood Elf. She dove to his body, and she found the bomb in his hand. She pried open his dead fingers and took it, figuring out how the fuse worked, pulling away the device's butt. A low hiss came from inside, and Pinter ran.

She was on the engine in seconds. She found a hatch. She pulled it open, dropped in the bomb, and looked up.

The Goblin stared at her in comical shock.

Pinter jumped from the engine.

It died with a heavy explosion deep in its guts. The engine went still. Flame shot up from the seat at the canon. The Goblin screamed in pain and jumped down, running about in a ball of fire. Mandala put him out of his misery with a quick slash. Pinter looked back at what she had done.

The engine smoked from its hatches and ventilation shafts. It was dead.

A mighty cheer went up from the townsfolk, from the defenders, from Mandala. All eyes were on Pinter, who had won the day.

* * *

They feasted that night. The Testy Talbuk opened their private stock of ale, and they ate roasted riverwallow in the town hall. Surprisingly there had been no loss of life, and so Talbuk waiters carried food and drink to the Barracks for the recovering Dwarves. Mandala led the town hall in a toast, and they feasted while outside in the garrison the sound of revelry lasted long into the night.

Sometime late, Mandala staggered to Pinter with mead heavy on her breath. She threw her arm around her friend and leaned in close. "How about we take this party to the Talbuk," Mandala said.

"Really, you!" Pinter said.

Mandala laughed. "Not like that, silly," she said. "We're running dry, and Allison is going to open another keg."

"Thanks," Pinter said, "but no thanks. I'll find some other fun." Mandala was off with what seemed like half of the Dwarf defenders.

The hall was emptying, the ranks thinning. Lieutenant Thorn and Scout Valdez found Pinter standing by herself at the fireplace.

"We'll clean up, Commander," Thorn said. "Go celebrate. This is your night."

"I can help out," Pinter said.

"Like hell you will," Valdez said. "Now get out of here and enjoy yourself."

Pinter gave in. She stepped outside into the cool Shadowmoon Valley night.

Somehow the Iron Horde had found her. She and Mandala had been busy disrupting their plans for the better part of a month, so it made sense that more than a few Orcs would be upset and sniff her out. Pinter shook off any anxiety over what had happened. They had been challenged, but the challenge was more than met. Her garrison was powerful, the people steadfast enough to carry Mount Hyjal across the sea. They would counter any other invasion that came their way, whoever was foolish enough to attack. They would live here in Shadowmoon Valley for a hundred years.

Pinter looked up. She found herself at the entrance of her barn, empty of all workers who had found their fun in the night's festivities, but the loft window glowed with soft torch light. Pinter went inside, and she saw a shadow moving about up in the hay.

The ladder creaked with her feet. When she lifted herself above the last step she found the Saberon crouched low licking a cut on his right arm. "He hurt you," Pinter said.

Her heart jumped when the Saberon saw her. "I'm sorry," Pinter said. "I didn't mean to sneak up on you."

The Saberon withdrew a little from Pinter as she walked to him, but she understood it was from shame rather than fear. He was ashamed to show any weakness, and this wound demonstrated his perceived inadequacy. Pinter knelt in front of him, and the Saberon let her take his hand. It opened wide and flat, and she reached for a bandage from her back pocket. "I always keep one handy," Pinter said as she wiped his arm and then tied the bandage around him. "Just in case."

The Saberon watched her, and he blinked. Pinter looked up, and she blushed a little under his eyes. "You're welcome," she said. "You know, there's plenty of riverwallow left. I don't know if you had any yet."

The Saberon just sat still as Pinter held his paw close. She looked over his body, his shoulders easily as wide as a male Orc's, his chest and abdomen ripe with muscles. He was a hunting machine, and he had saved her. He was as much a part of Pinter's garrison as the barn workers who operated down below. She was glad to have met him.

Just then the Saberon reached out with his other hand. Pinter didn't withdraw as he touched her cheek, as he trailed his finger up the soft ridge of her face and pet her. Pinter's heart fluttered in her chest. It beat heavily as the Saberon opened his thick fingers, caressed Pinter's neck, and trailed lower onto her shoulder. She almost asked what he was doing, but even she didn't fully know why she had come here tonight. She hadn't even thought about going to the barn. Her feet had just brought her here. Something had drawn her here, and she wouldn't interrupt whatever was playing out.

The Saberon continued petting her. Pinter inched closer on her knees. She let go of his paw, and she put her hand flat on his belly. He was hard as a board, but his yellow fur was so soft and tender. She scratched him, and she saw the pupils in his yellow eyes go wide. She felt his heart beating just as heavily as hers through his massive upper body. Pinter ran her fingers up, between his pecks, to the base of his neck, and she scratched the Saberon's chin.

He adjusted his head so she could get one particular spot, but then he leaned in. Pinter's breath escaped her as he came in close. His cold nose was right up against her, and he licked Pinter's lips with his rough tongue. Just once.

Pinter held him tight around the neck and pulled him in close. The Saberon gripped her in return, and Pinter gave way to her racing heart as she reached down his body, petting him, stroking him. The Saberon tugged at Pinter's mail top, and he loosened the hooks. It fell to the barn floor with a soft thud. Pinter's crotch went damp, and suddenly she wanted to get out of her clothes. She helped the Saberon along, tugging away her undershirt, sliding out of her leggings, kicking off her boots, and then she sat on her haunches naked, the warm Shadowmoon air perpetual spring on her creamy skin, longing to feel the Saberon's body wrapped around her like a blanket. And then he tugged away his loincloth.

A thick, stout cock dangled between the Saberon's legs, hairless and fleshy. It was already growing, and Pinter watched it rise erect to his navel. She stood and walked back to the Saberon, who purred as she put her arms around his neck and scratched the top of his head between his ears. Pinter moaned as the thick cock pressed between them, along her slick crotch, and she moved a little, making sure to press against his member. The Saberon gasped. Pinter reached lower and took hold of him. He was sheer like rubber, and she gave him a long, slow tug.

Then she was on her stomach, spun around like a top and planted flat. She didn't resist. If this was how Saberon preferred it, so be it. She wanted him. She wanted that cock inside her now. Pinter rose up on her knees. She lifted her ass in the air and spread her legs, and the Saberon's powerful hands gripped her waist, petting her belly, clutching her breasts as he licked her back with his rough tongue. "Fuck me," Pinter said. "Now."

Pinter felt it against her pussy, the wide head of that long, thick cock, and then it slid inside. Pinter breathed in ecstasy as it went in, as she felt it penetrate, spreading her lips and pressing deep inside her. Before she knew it the Saberon was bent over her, both of his arms holding her upper body gently like a delicate thing, mounting her vigorously. He held her firmly in place as he fucked her, and Pinter pushed her hips back, pushed her pussy around him, pushed herself closer. The Saberon's hot breath covered her cheek as he snorted close to her ear. Pinter looked up and out as she moaned with the fuck. She closed her eyes as she felt the rising fire inside her. He was so far inside, and he slapped into her ass with every thrust, the full length of that long cock disappearing inside her every time he pushed. She was ready to give in. And then the Saberon lifted her up.

Pinter was in the air, firmly in the Saberon's grasp, his cock still planted deep. He leaned backwards, still kneeling, and he grasped Pinter's thighs with her legs spread wide, thrusting up and in. Pinter looped one arm back around his neck and grabbed her breasts with the other, squeezing her tits, her nipples burning like embers. The Saberon breathed heavily next to her face. She angled her cheek, and he licked her.

Then she flared. Pinter looked down. She watched their sex as she ground down and against him, that glorious cock of his penetrating all the way inside her, and she felt him swelling. She felt it, moments away now, her face twisting into blissful expectation just as she cried out, over and over, as her pussy clenched on the Saberon's cock. The Saberon's thrusts went jerky and spastic. His knees buckled, and he growled. There it was, that movement inside her, the rush of hot cum as he ejaculated. Pinter's fluids were a deluge, and she opened her eyes and looked. She oozed, all around him, around his cock, his cum and hers a wonderful mix that ran along the insides of her thighs and dripped onto the floor. Pinter leaned against him, kicking her head back as the Saberon licked her again. Pinter laughed, and then she decided she wanted more.

She gave him a nudge, and the Saberon let her down. Pinter knelt in front of him. His erection was still strong, not dying out yet, which was what Pinter wanted. She leaned in, and she licked away a little bit of their juices. She licked up and down the erection, and then she took him in her mouth. His cum was milky, sweeter than a Human man's. Pinter tasted her own juices bitter and salty, and she sucked him greedily.

She took the Saberon's firm scrotum in her hand, and she squeezed. With it he flared up again. Pinter sped up, sucking harder, stroking the thin shaft as she went up and down. The Saberon fell back with his hands planted behind him, and he grunted as the unthinkable happened. Pinter had just wanted a taste, but then he came one more time. He pulsated in Pinter's mouth, and Pinter slid him out expecting a shot of hot cum on her cheeks. Instead he welled, and it flowed easy, gently in a white covering that seeped around his cock. Pinter went back in and sucked him dry. The Saberon held the back of her head as she worked in the afterglow, as she swallowed everything.

When he was clean, she kissed him. He licked her face in return. He took her in his arms and they nuzzled, silently thanking each other for the good that had started four days ago when Pinter rescued him from the Orc torturer and that had come full circle today when the Saberon saved her from the Blood Elf. They were joined in that moment, secure in each other's presence, proud of what they had just shared. Soon they curled up together, and Pinter knew what it was like to sleep peacefully in the warm blanket embrace of a Saberon man.

* * *

A rooster crowed somewhere, and Pinter sat upright. A rug fell off of her. Pinter realized she was alone in the darkness of early morning. The torch had burned out. The Saberon was gone.

Pinter felt for her clothes, not particularly wanting to be caught naked by the barn workers when they showed up for the day's labor. She dressed in darkness, and when her eyes adjusted she felt her way to the ladder on the edge of the loft.

She stopped short as her hand ran over something. She felt, and she closed her fingers on a wreath. Pinter held it up before her eyes, dim blue in the weak light but identical to all the others she had received since the Saberon chose to live here. Pinter smiled. She held the wreath close to her heart, thinking of warm breath on her back, of those powerful arms wrapped around her body as she crouched low on all fours, of warm fur and the security of body heat. Pinter swung her legs onto the ladder, and she left the barn just as the sky went deep purple with the light of dawn.

There was no sign of the Saberon as Pinter returned to the town hall. She made it to the meeting room before Scout Valdez arrived. He found her stoking the bonfire in the fireplace, and he laid out the day's assignment.

There was no sign of the Saberon as Pinter walked to the Testy Talbuk, as the hungover laborers greeted her, as she climbed the stairs to Mandala's usual room. Pinter didn't say anything when three Dwarves and a Worgen woman emerged from the door. She kept the wreath at her side as Mandala rubbed the leftover revelry from of her eyes and brought her naked body from beneath the covers.

"Honestly, Pinter, you must get some fun in your life," Mandala said as she slipped into her armor.

"In time," Pinter said. "In time."

12