Commander Pinter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's just it," Pinter said. "I always need someone to return a favor. I can't just do something on my own. Someone has to save me."

"Stop doubting," Mandala said, leaning low, looking Pinter square in the eye. "You are Commander to these people. They believe in you. All of us, myself included, have seen the great things you have done, and they are many. So what if you can't do everything by yourself? Even the best of us can't. I was in an army that stormed Orgrimmar. No single one of us could have done that on our own. You have touched everyone in this garrison. We have been inspired by you. We will follow you. We will fight for you, and we will die for you. That is true greatness, when someone will give everything they have because they believe in something powerful."

Pinter laughed embarrassed. "I wouldn't call myself powerful," she said. "That sword of yours, now, that's powerful."

"And I didn't even loot it," Mandala said. "I bought it at the Trade District Auction House, someone else's spoils of Northrend."

"I see your point," Pinter said.

Mandala rested her hands on the table. Pinter took them, and she held them. "Thank you," Pinter said. "Thank you so much."

They looked at each other then, the blue light in Mandala's eyes flickering as Pinter knew whatever pupils were in them looked back and forth between hers. Pinter smiled, and so did Mandala. "The Light has truly embraced you, Commander," Mandala said.

Two hours of drinking passed, and they were laughing and singing Stormwind bar songs that Pinter and her hunter friends sang in training. Mandala tried to teach Pinter a few phrases of Draenei, but Pinter's lips were too rubbery and loose from alcohol to master them. Mandala laughed and threw her arm around Pinter, and before they knew it they were the only two left in the dining room.

"Terribly sorry, Allison," Pinter said, her head swimming as she and Mandala stood.

"It's okay," Allison said. "It's nice to have our Commander with us for a night."

"I'll have to teach Pinter to keep up with me," Mandala said. "You Humans talk a big game, but you have the constitution of a Gnome."

Pinter punched Mandala's shoulder while Allison laughed, bussing the ale mugs from their table. "Would you like to use your room tonight, Commander?" Allison asked. "It's always available if you want it."

"I think I might," Pinter said. "A nice change of pace."

Pinter tipped the staff the bag of gold she had found in Shattrath, much to their delight, and she followed Mandala upstairs. They turned up the second flight, and Pinter's gaze moved up the back of Mandala's legs, up her purple tail. She locked onto Mandala's ass which stuck up and out with that wonderful posture the Draenei women had on their hoofed feet. The way they walked. It was as if Draenei women understood exactly how beautifully constructed their bodies were, and they didn't so much flaunt it as exhibit it. Mandala's ass ticked back and forth with a slow, natural rhythm. Pinter couldn't look away.

Just then she felt that heat from earlier rise once again, and it was all she could do not to grab Mandala right there on the stairs, rip down her pants, lick her asshole, and rub her clit until she screamed with the biggest orgasm she ever had. Pinter fought to control her breath as they reached the top of the stairs.

Mandala went to her door, opening it a crack. "I'll see you in the morning?" she asked.

Pinter stopped with her hand on her knob. Her heat was nearly out of control. "Actually," Pinter said, "would you like to talk some more?"

Mandala cocked her head curiously. "Sure," Mandala said. "Whatever you want."

Pinter closed the door after she let Mandala in. Her room was spacious, a giant bed, a wide sofa with enough chairs to entertain a faction of ambassadors if needed. Mandala looked around in wonder. "This is quite the room," she said. She looked back at Pinter. "So what troubles you?"

Pinter said nothing. She kept her eyes on Mandala's. She was absolutely on fire now. Something the succubus had done to her, some lingering magical effect from her hallucination that needed to play out. Pinter had to satisfy herself. She wanted Mandala.

As she drew near she could see it in Mandala's eyes. Mandala knew what was about to happen. The Draenei didn't retreat. She didn't protest. In fact she wanted it. Pinter tasted it in her kiss as Mandala lowered her head just a little to accept Pinter's lips. Pinter tasted ale, and she was sure her lips tasted the same, but there was a sweetness to Mandala. The paladin had wanted this for some time. Pinter tasted it in her kiss. It would happen tonight. Pinter needed it to happen.

Their hands dipped beneath each other's shirts, up their bellies, onto breasts that waited with glowing expectation. Pinter lifted her arms as Mandala raised her shirt. Mandala's was gone in seconds, and they embraced again, their naked chests held close together, and Pinter basked in the warmth she felt from Mandala's steady heartbeat. The Draenei's breasts perked the way her ass did, angled with her posture. They practically begged for someone to suck them, and Pinter did so.

Mandala moaned softly as Pinter closed her mouth over one of her dark nipples. She ran her tongue back and forth, and Mandala twisted. Pinter's lips smacked, and she sucked Mandala again. She did it a few more times. Mandala's arms wrapped tighter around Pinter, and they fell onto the bed.

Their limbs entwined as they kissed each other over and over. Pinter clutched one of Mandala's sweeping horns. Mandala's hand went straight up the back of Pinter's head, her fingers combing through all that blonde hair. They held each other tight, and then Mandala's hand was between Pinter's legs. Pinter flinched in her pleasure, and then she put her own hand onto Mandala's crotch. Their fingers worked. Pinter was soaked. She squirmed and slid her hand down the front of Mandala's pants.

Mandala opened her legs, guiding Pinter along. Pinter's fingers found the small mound of her clitoris. She was soaking wet, too. Pinter grasped lower with her fingers, and Mandala gasped as Pinter played with the folds of her pussy.

Pinter flicked away Mandala's belt. Mandala giggled and kicked her hooves as Pinter plucked away her cloth pants, and the Draenei lay there naked, her purple skin lovely, calling out for Pinter's hands. Pinter wanted her, and she tossed her pants in the corner next to Mandala's, sliding her creamy, naked skin along the beautiful purple Draenei who was in her bed.

They kissed more. Mandala put her leg between Pinter's, and Pinter pressed against her knee. She could have come right then if she wanted to, getting herself off with a few grinds, but she crawled up Mandala's striking body. She put her thighs on either side of Mandala's head. And the Draenei pulled her down.

Pinter gasped loud and doubled over as Mandala's tongue swirled around her labia. She pulled the bed sheets as the slick muscle poked inside her, and she cried out as Mandala flicked the tip quickly over her clit. Pinter clutched Mandala's head, her horns, her hair. She felt herself getting closer. But still she wanted more. "Mandala, wait," Pinter said breathlessly.

"Hmm?" Mandala said between Pinter's legs. And then Pinter swung herself around. She positioned her legs and she played with Mandala's exquisite breasts that had pulled gorgeously flat on her chest. Pinter felt Mandala tug on her ass, but Pinter knew what she craved. She bent over. She pulled open Mandala's legs. Mandala understood, drawing her hooves up as Pinter bent over. Pinter opened the lips of Mandala's pussy with two fingers, revealing the pink interior, smelling her musky sex as she put her face in her crotch. Pinter licked her. And Mandala went back to work.

They came together. Pinter's fingers dug into the Draenei's thighs as she ate out her friend, as Mandala's tongue lapping around her pussy sent her closer to her climax. Pinter's brow furrowed, and she focused on her work, on Mandala's clit, pursing her lips, sucking, flicking it wildly with the tip of her tongue. Mandala's hands clutched Pinter's ass so tightly she thought the Draenei would shatter her hips. Mandala moaned loudly through her closed mouth. Her stomach twitched against Pinter's breasts. Pinter rocked back and forth against Mandala's mouth, crying out over and over as Mandala moaned again long and loud. Mandala drew up tight, her legs curling around Pinter's head.

Pinter bucked as she came, feeling a warm flow of juice from her pussy. Creamy cum oozed out of Mandala, and Pinter watched, catching her breath as they rode out the ends of their orgasms, loving every nanosecond of this amazing thing she had just shared with her friend. Just then a primal urge erupted in her and she licked Mandala clean, every last drop of her cum lapped up in a frenzy. Mandala cooed quietly as Pinter licked her. Pinter was still wild, the succubus's spell not yet expired. She needed more. Pinter got off of Mandala, and she turned to face her.

Mandala opened her eyes, her body drenched in sweat, her hair splayed on the pillow. She smiled. "Have you done that before?"

"I'll never tell," Pinter said.

Mandala laughed, and she sat up to kiss Pinter. "Get on your back," Mandala whispered in Pinter's ear. "I have something for you."

Perfect, Pinter thought as she complied, her fire burning fiercely. Pinter opened her legs as Mandala crouched before her. The remnants of her orgasm glistened on her inner thighs, which chilled as Mandala leaned in, as she breathed. Pinter clutched her breasts as they flared with expectation. Mandala licked her. Pinter gasped. Mandala looked up with those eyes of blue light, and she smiled. Something knowing. Pinter watched as Mandala held up her hand, her fingers together in an aerodynamic point. Mandala never looked away from Pinter as she licked her fingers, as she coated them in her mouth, and she put them between Pinter's legs.

Pinter's belly rose and fell with ragged breaths. "Just relax," Mandala said. "You'll love this."

Mandala entered her. Pinter's pussy took her in, a slow penetration, and then it felt like a stone being pressed into her as Mandala pushed through her knuckles. Pinter moaned with the pressure. She tensed a little, but Mandala caressed her belly. "Just relax," Mandala said.

Pinter eased up, and Mandala's hand slid all the way inside her. Pinter's hands groped blindly at anything they could grasp. Mandala curled her fingers slowly into a fist. Pinter moaned louder, and she tightened, just a little.

"You can squeeze me," Mandala said. "It's okay. It's good, isn't it?"

"Mhmm," Pinter heard herself say someplace distant. She was gone in their sex. Mandala started thrusting with short, quick motions. Pinter couldn't fight it. She breathed deeper and deeper, moaned louder and louder, felt her thighs drenching with the fluids that seemed to pour out of her. Mandala was planted deep, every zone in Pinter's canal burning with the motion. Pinter heard her moans going ragged, speeding up, growing louder. She had closed her eyes at some point, and she felt tears running through the tightly pressed lids. This was going to be a monster come. She loosened her core, not resisting. And she burst.

Pinter's back arched up almost in a ring. Her body undulated with her orgasm, and finally it ended with Pinter motionless in her twisted form. She caught her breath. She couldn't tell how loud she had screamed, if she had screamed. Mandala pulled out her hand. Pinter finally opened her eyes. She laughed.

"Did you like that?" Mandala asked.

Pinter relaxed her body and looked down. Mandala held up her hand, coated slick and a little foamy with Pinter's fluids. The insides of her thighs were glazed now after two orgasms, after the colossal come she had just endured. There was a wet spot on the sheets. Pinter reached for Mandala. "Come here."

They kissed, holding each other tight, loving their bodies. They played with each other some more and came a few more times, but Pinter's fire had extinguished. Her passion was controlled. The rest of their lovemaking was out of pure fun, solely for the experience, exploring each other and learning so much more about themselves as night crept into early morning. They fell asleep exhausted, and Pinter dreamed about home for the first time in months.

* * *

Pinter found her clothes in the dim morning light. She was quiet and careful not to rouse Mandala. Her friend didn't have to be awake yet, and Pinter had to meet Scout Valdez to get the day's assignment. Pinter tied up her shirt and looked for her boots. She was crouching to tighten her straps when Mandala sat up with a yawn. "Leaving so soon?"

"I'm needed," Pinter said.

"I know," Mandala said. Her eyes were little lamps in the dark. Pinter went to her, felt Mandala's arms reaching, and they kissed.

"Finally some fun in your life?" Mandala asked.

Pinter laughed. "Finally."

"If you would ever like to again," Mandala said, "just say so."

"We'll see."

She was halfway to the door. "Who is Kerrak?"

Pinter froze. She turned back to Mandala. "What?"

"Kerrak," Mandala said. "I heard you call her name in Shattrath. You called it out again last night, when my hand was inside you. Don't worry. I'm not mad or anything. I'm just curious. 'Kerrak' is an Orc name."

Had she really done so? There was no other way Mandala could have known. Pinter's heart beat in her throat, and she swallowed. "She was someone I knew," Pinter said. "A while ago. She helped me when I was alone and scared."

Mandala yawned again and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. "I think," she said, "there is much about you that we do not know. I think it's wonderful. A bit of mystery is lovely now and then. I will meet you in the town hall, Commander."

Mandala rose from bed and gathered up her clothes, her naked form a delicious silhouette as she hummed one of the Stormwind drinking songs Pinter taught her last night. Pinter left, closing the door gently behind her, and she stood for a moment at the top of the stairs. One thing was certain. Well, two things. First of all, she would definitely be asking Mandala to do that again sometime. Sometime. Maybe in two weeks. Or next. And second, when all of this Iron Horde madness was over, she would be returning to Frostfire Ridge. Something the succubus said to her came to mind then. The one you love. Pinter shook her head, dissipating the thought, and she left the Talbuk.

A flurry of heavy footsteps sounded out as Pinter walked to her town hall. A rider on a Frostsabre passed through the garrison gate. Pinter stopped as he approached. It was a Night Elf. He held up his Frostsabre and turned in profile to Pinter.

"Who are you, traveler?" Pinter asked. "State your name."

"I am Corneas," the Night Elf said with a sweeping bow atop his mount. "Khadgar sends me with business for you and the paladin Mandala. You must go to Nagrand. It is time to raid Highmaul."

12