Commander Pinter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know how this will end," Pinter said to the druid.

"I can see it," Jarvus said.

"Good."

Pinter fired two quick shots at the Ogres on the far left. One of her arrows flew perfectly through the faceplate eye hole of an armored brute who then fell face first on the floor with a loud thud. The other arrow found the jugular vein of the other Ogre who fell to his knees and clutched his throat as blood sprayed between his fingers.

Jarvus had already reached the Ogres in the middle of the line, racing ahead bellowing as the line closed on him in a pincer. Pinter fired two more shots, hitting two more Ogres in the ankle, tripping them up so she could leap on their backs and break their necks with a firm grip on their helmets and a hefty twist of their heads. She jumped from her fourth kill and readied a new shot, but she held her fire.

Jarvus spun backwards with his front paw stuck soundly in the leather chest guard of an Ogre who flew through the air and crashed head first into the wall at the end of the atrium. Four more Ogres surrounded him, giving him room, mindful of the eight dismembered Ogres who filled the floor. Jarvus stood up with his hands high overhead, roaring like a true bear of the wild. The Ogres hesitated, and so Jarvus acted for them. He punched down on the first Ogre's head, slamming him into the floor. He ripped up the belly of the second Ogre, spraying the wall with bloody viscera. He ducked the swinging club of the third Ogre and ripped off his leg with a wide slash. And he threw the leg at the fourth Ogre, who was fleeing for the atrium exit, tripping him up so that Pinter could take an easier shot. Her arrow hit the unfortunate Ogre just below the back of his helmet, piercing up through his skull and his brain. Pinter collected her arrows as Jarvus caught his breath and licked his front legs clean.

"We saw the same thing," Pinter said. "Let's go."

They jogged through the doorway that the Ogres had been guarding and entered a new room with a long blue rug on the floor. The rug led to another door where two Ogre mages held up their hands with glowing blue orbs.

"In the name of the Sorcerer King," one of the mages yelled, "I command you to..."

He went silent with an arrow straight through his mouth. He fell dead. The other mage was pinned to the wall with an arrow through his cheek. Pinter collected both arrows, and she and Jarvus passed through the doorway.

And they were there. The throne room. Pinter and Jarvus ran ahead as the fat Sorcerer King sat quietly in his chair, his chin in his hand, considering these tiny adventurers with mild amusement as they charged his seat with every intention of ending him. He even grinned, and as Pinter raised her crossbow and Jarvus ran a few paces ahead to attack, he laughed.

Pinter stopped running so she could get a better aim and make sure her shot found the space between the Sorcerer King's eyes. "The Iron Horde loses Highmaul today," she said, her finger squeezing the trigger.

"Oh, I don't think so," the Sorcerer King said.

Invisible restraints suddenly grabbed Pinter. Her crossbow wrenched free and skidded across the floor. Her arms went out to the side, and she rose three feet in the air.

Jarvus's front legs went frozen and his ass end seemed to crash into his front. He floated, as well, a big mass of fur and muscle.

Pinter struggled to free herself from whatever force had captured her, but she couldn't move. "What's happening?" she asked.

The Sorcerer King laughed. He stood. "I'm reacquainting you with a couple of friends," he said. "You remember Corneas and Jeezelrod."

The Night Elf and the Goblin materialized right in front of the throne. They held out their hands in a binding spell keeping Pinter and Jarvus firmly in place. Corneas, the Night Elf, grinned wickedly at Pinter. "So good to see you again, Commander," Corneas said.

"You son of a bitch!" Pinter yelled at him. "I fucking hate rogues!"

"Understandable," Corneas said. "But I'm a businessman. So is my friend Jeezelrod here. Khadgar had a convincing offer, but the Iron Horde made a more reasonable one. Seeing as how you and your Draenei friend ruined that deal, I figured I'd make another one."

Pinter fought even harder to free herself, but to no avail. "I swear by my blood if I get my hands on you..."

Corneas twisted his hands. Pinter cried in pain as her invisible restraints gripped her even tighter and seemed to pull her limbs in four different directions. "You won't be getting your hands on me," Corneas said. "In a few minutes I'll be long gone. But don't worry. You'll still be alive. Your friend here won't be so lucky, though."

"He'll make a fine rug in Grommash's living room," Jeezelrod said.

Jarvus roared at the Goblin, who sneered boastfully at him.

"What are you going to do with me?" Pinter asked.

"Well," Corneas said, "I offered to kill you. I think you'd make a splendid trophy, or toy, depending on who took you. But the Sorcerer King other tastes that need to be fulfilled."

The Sorcerer King stood high behind Corneas and Jeezelrod. He motioned broadly to the far end of the throne room. "Phemos!" the Sorcerer King declared mightily. "Pol!"

The room thudded with the approaching footsteps of massive Ogres. Pinter didn't even want to know what awaited her, but then Corneas moved his hands. Pinter rotated in the air, lowered to the floor, and rested on her knees with her legs spread, her back arched.

Across the room strode two enormous Ogres, both cyclopean, one gray, the other brown. They grinned at Pinter with mouths full of fangs, and they were completely naked. Spikes protruded from their shoulders like natural guards, and their elbows and forearms were covered in horns. Their cocks were long, dangling between their legs like clock pendulums. Pinter tried to look away, but her restraints kept her head in place. The two Ogres rubbed their cocks as they approached, bringing themselves erect, revealing their enormous scrotums beneath.

The Sorcerer King laughed behind Pinter and descended from his throne. She saw him from the corner of her eye as he opened his robe, revealing his own cock that was already erect.

"He likes to watch," Corneas said. "Get ready."

* * *

Mandala's enormous sword crashed into the helmet of another Ogre, smashing the iron plate, crushing the delicate skull cradled inside. Blood sprayed from the air holes on the faceplate and dark red gore leaked from the neck. She followed through her swing and the Ogre fell along her trajectory, dead before he tumbled limp to the floor. His helmet came loose, spilling what was inside. Mandala was already onto her next assailant.

A dozen Ogres lay dead and dying in the base of the tower, and still they came roaring up the street. Balthus cast wave after wave of healing spells on the adventurers, staying safely on the staircase behind them. It might not be safe for much longer, though. Balthus only had so much mana at his disposal, and he would be running out if this attack kept up much longer. Mandala rammed her sword straight into the exposed Ogre belly before her, piercing through, and she pulled out, the barbed end of her blade ripping free with most of the Ogre's entrails attached. He fell to the floor with a pitiful death moan.

Two more Ogres charged behind him.

"Voren!" Mandala yelled up the stairs.

"Almost," came his reply, and Mandala noted the strain in his voice.

"I don't know how much longer I can do this!" Fitzzlenoob said as he sent a wave of purple flames into the wall of Ogres. His demon was still fighting alongside the Saberon, but both of them were slowing down. There were so many Ogres.

"We fight until the end," Mandala said, ramming the butt of her sword on an Ogre's head.

"When will that be?" Fitzzlenoob asked.

Mandala didn't respond. There was an opening in the Ogre frontline, and she rushed ahead to exploit it. She stepped past the demon into the open air and hurled her shield at two Ogres, watching with cool satisfaction as it bounced between them. One of them lost an arm. The other only dropped his hammer. The advancing Ogres stopped at the sight of Mandala in the tower entrance. She didn't waste time on a taunt or some clever adage. She just charged and thinned their ranks before they could counterattack.

The demon watched her, and he ran ahead to join her. Just then a small Orc appeared on a rooftop across the street. He swung a slingshot over his head, and Fitzzlenoob saw him just before the Orc threw his rock. "No!"

The rock raced straight for Mandala's head, but she didn't see. Neither did the demon, who stepped between them at just the last second. Black ichor sprayed all over Mandala as the demon's head exploded from the impact. He fell dead at her side.

Fitzzlenoob cried out in anguish at the sight of his fallen minion. The Saberon roared and charged to join Mandala, but the dirt burst at his feet as another rock intended for him missed low. He dashed back into the tower. Three Ogres took the opportunity and circled behind Mandala. She was cut off.

"I have you!" Balthus yelled for Mandala. A new wave of green healing flowed from his hands, over the Saberon and Fitzzlenoob, surrounding Mandala in a shield. What little he had left sputtered out in his fingertips, and Balthus looked at them at a loss. "I'm out! No more mana!"

"Go to Voren!" Mandala yelled. She ducked a hammer and cut away two legs that belonged to different Ogres.

"We're not leaving you," Fitzzlenoob said with a fresh wave of purple flame. It was more gray than purple, though, indicating that his own mana was running thin.

"Go back to him, now!" Mandala yelled, and a hammer crashed onto her shoulder guard. She paused for a moment, but parried away the oncoming remise, knocking the Ogre down with the edge of her shield. "He has to be ready."

"What about you?" Balthus asked.

"I'll manage," Mandala said, and she swung her sword as she rotated in two perfect circles. Two of the Ogres behind her fell in pieces. The others backed up a few paces, giving her space that wouldn't last for long.

Mandala found her opening and retreated. Fitzzlenoob and Balthus were already running up the stairs. The Saberon waited at the foot. He looked at Mandala with his yellow eyes wide open and obedient. "Go with them," Mandala said. She turned just in time to disarm an Ogre and decapitate him. "I'll buy your time."

The Saberon whined once, but he bounded up the staircase. Mandala stood on the first step, and she wheeled about with her sword and shield wide open in a fearsome challenge.

The first three Ogres were easy enough. The next two used their fallen comrades as leverage to take the high ground, and Mandala had to retreat a few steps up the stairs. She was still able to cut clean through a shoulder guard, and the stricken Ogre fell back on his friend, delaying the next attack.

But the attack came with a battering ram. Literally. Mandala froze as she saw four Ogres hauling the weapon up the street, an enormous stone ram's skull on the front end. She buckled down with her feet planted firm in the stairs. She pressed her shield into the wall of dead Ogres before her, and she was ready for the ram's head when it crashed into her.

Mandala's ankles burned in protest. Her shoulders howled, and her spine flared in pain, but she held her ground. The Ogre bodies crunched loudly between her shield and the ram's head, and the pressure released as the Ogres holding the siege weapon backed up, readying for another thrust.

Mandala didn't wait for it. She backed up the stairs in time as the ram's head came again, crashing through the pile of dead. The way was clear.

"Mandala!" Voren called down. "We're through! Hurry!"

"I'm coming!" Mandala pointed at the Ogre nearest her on the battering ram. A hammer of light fell on his head, and he fell unconscious.

"I can't hold it!" Voren called.

"I'm coming!" Mandala spat on the staircase, smiting it in a web of cinders. One last rush of light filled her, and she pointed at the next Ogre on the battering ram, sending him out cold to the floor. Mandala left the fight and ran up the staircase.

And found the top of the tower empty. She was too late. Voren couldn't hold the portal any longer. They were gone.

A hammer caught her square in the back.

* * *

The gray Ogre towered above Pinter in her prone position. She looked up into his single, wide open eye, and then her vision was filled with his massive erection.

The other Ogre, the brown one, had circled behind her, and she waited for him to undress her as she knew he would. As she crouched there unable to move she wondered just how much of the gray Ogre's cock would fit in her throat. That's where it was headed. Something about the thought sent a tingle through her core, and just before the large hand gripped the back of her leggings and tore them loose Pinter felt a surge of moisture in her crotch.

She wondered what Ogre cum tasted like, or if she would even be able to taste it with that head so deep down her throat. Her leggings were soaked. She wanted them gone. She wanted cool air on her naked ass, and she wanted to be mounted. Now. In that moment before her leggings vanished and she was granted her wish, Pinter wondered if the thought was even hers or if the Sorcerer King or Corneas had planted it in her brain. Whatever rationality remained vanished, though, and she licked her lips in anticipation as the gray Ogre knelt in front of her. And then she was naked.

Next to her, Jeezelrod circled Jarvus with a long dagger ready and waiting. "Grommash will pay me plenty for you," the Goblin rogue said. "The only question is what form I should give him. As you are now, the bear? Or in your Worgen form? There aren't many red Worgens."

Jarvus growled angrily at Jeezelrod who laughed and poked the red bear with the knife.

Pinter was oblivious, or whatever part of her still cared was too far away to do anything about it. The brown Ogre grabbed her with one hand firmly around her creamy waist, and then her pussy burned with pressure as his tree limb erection pressed against her. Pinter grimaced in pain that soon burned red hot, so hot that tears leaked from her eyes. The Ogre forced his way inside, but her canal seemed to expand as he pressed deeper. The red hot pain washed cleanly into pleasure, and Pinter cried through her grimace, not a painful moan but a desperate plea for more.

The Ogre knew what she wanted. He hesitated and gripped Pinter's waist more firmly with his hand. For a moment she thought he would pull out and start over, but then he plunged the rest of the way. Pinter exploded with an orgasm that raced up her core and through her heart. She screamed in the throne room, and then the Ogre thrust again, and again, again. He wasn't even started yet.

The Sorcerer King sniggered and rubbed his cock as Pinter got fucked. She couldn't keep her eyes open through the pressure of that long, thick cock pounding into her over and over. There was no room for the juices that poured freely from her insides. She was plugged up, and the feel of that warm pussy fluid trapped inside her drove Pinter wild.

She didn't have long to appreciate it, though, as the gray Ogre before her finally got what he was after. He clutched the back of Pinter's blonde head. She opened her eyes just a little, and she caught a glimpse of that enormous erection heading straight for her. Pinter opened her mouth just enough, and the head was there.

Her lips parted, and then it was all inside her. The Ogre held himself in place, the back of Pinter's head in his hand, his cock reaching past her soft palate, nearly into her esophagus. The brown Ogre kept fucking her all the while, and tears flowed from Pinter's eyes again as her breath escaped her. For a second she thought this was how they were going to kill her, to suffocate her with Ogre cock, but then he pulled out.

Pinter coughed and gagged. A thick trail of gooey saliva and throat juice reached between her tongue and the belly of the Ogre's cock. She raced to catch her breath, fighting to do so with the other Ogre still pounding her steadily from behind. Pinter's lungs returned somewhat to normal, but then the gray Ogre gripped her head tightly, and he pushed himself back into her mouth.

"Pinter!" Jarvus growled.

Jeezelrod tapped him on the nose with the tip of his dagger. "She can't hear you," the Goblin said. "No one will hear you again, my friend."

Jarvus bared his fangs at Jeezelrod. The Goblin only sneered, and he rested the blade against Jarvus's ear.

What happened was almost too fast for words to describe.

Pinter was lost in her fuck. She didn't have time to suck the gray Ogre, who only fucked Pinter's throat with as much force and determination as his brown twin did her pussy. Pinter didn't come again, but she didn't want this to end. The Ogres were literally ravaging her body, but all she could think of was how much she wanted the gray Ogre to come in her throat. Her tongue mapped out the veiny network on his cock's wide belly, and she stared at him through blurry tears. His cock swelled then inside her mouth, expanding her cheeks, tightening up whatever space she had in her throat, and Pinter knew she was about to get her wish. And then it happened.

The gray Ogre faltered. He thrust once more. Once more. And finally once more, and he ruptured. Hot cum flooded her, filling every crevice inside of the young hunter. It poured down her throat into her stomach. It oozed up into her sinuses. It leaked out her nose. Out her mouth, around that thick, massive cock. And it burned behind her eyes, drawing fresh tears.

Pinter couldn't swallow. She just let it fill her. Finally the gray Ogre pulled out, and she gagged up a wad of cum that dribbled from her tongue onto the floor.

The Sorcerer King laughed as he rubbed himself off. His erection lifted nearly to his chest. "Do you like it?" he asked.

"Yes," Pinter said. The voice was vaguely hers.

"Do you want me to come on you?"

She wanted to say "no," but she couldn't. "Yes."

"Would you like that, too? If I come on your face?"

"Yes."

The Sorcerer King stepped closer. "The Ogres of Highmaul and the Iron Horde will be allies for the rest of time," he said. "Yrel will be wiped from Nagrand, and I will keep her dead body as a toy, along with you."

Pinter glanced, and she saw his the head of his cock just inches away. She closed her eyes, ready for the shot that was about to come.

The two Ogres roared then, and the one behind her pulled out. Her insides popped, and all he juice that had plugged inside of Pinter finally spilled free. She erupted in an orgasm at the relieved pressure, the muscles in her canal working again and again to expel her fluid. Pinter moaned in time with each spasm, pushing it along, relishing the time it was taking. She didn't see the portal that had opened in the throne room.

It opened in mid-air. Out dropped Voren and the Saberon, Fitzelnoob and Balthus. And Anna. They gathered up quickly, forming a defensive ring around the two healers, and they saw what was happening.

"By the gods," Fitzzlenoob said.

"Get them!" the Sorcerer King said, rushing to finish himself off.

Voren saw what he was doing with his cock so close to Pinter's cheek. The Night Elf's face twisted with rage, and he pointed at the Sorcerer King with a hand covered in frost.

The Sorcerer King's erection turned to solid ice. He stared at it in wide-eyed shock, and he screamed in surprise. His hand was frozen to it, and he tried to pull it free.

All he managed to do was rip his frozen cock clean from his body. He howled in agony.