Commander Pinter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myrnh
Myrnh
37 Followers

Sol's hands glowed brightly with a conjuring blast of flame. Pinter was ready. She fired, and the flame vanished. Sol looked at her hands, and she screamed. Pinter's arrow pinned them together like a nail. And then Sol went silent. Pinter's next arrow pierced her temple. The Archmage fell dead to the ground.

Anna left her panther form, returning to Human. "What happened to her?"

"This place drove her mad," Pinter said. She stood over Sol, confirming that the Archmage was dead. Sol lay there with her eyes wide open, blood streaming from her nose. Pinter looked in her eyes for a long time, wondering how long the Archmage had waited for them and if it was her who had agreed to help the Highmaul Ogres ambush them in Nagrand. Or if it had been the land itself, and if Sol had become a slave to whatever it was that gave the Everbloom Wilds life. They would never know with Archmage Sol dead. Whatever the Kirin Torr had searched for was lost forever.

"Pinter!"

Mandala and Jarvus charged into the camp. Pinter shouldered her bow and held out her hands. "It's okay," Pinter said. "We're fine."

Jarvus took Anna in a relieved embrace. Pinter and Mandala kissed quickly, and they dressed. "Where are the others?" Pinter asked.

Mandala shook her head. Pinter bowed hers. "Let's find Yalnu then."

They found the portal at the top of a hill and went through. Suddenly they were on a cliff overlooking Stormwind, back in Azeroth. A loud growl broke through the day, and down below a beast half man and half horse lumbered over a small field where twelve Stormwind mages held him at bay.

The four adventurers joined the fight. The beast stunned half of the mages when it stomped its front hooves in the ground, but the adventurers fought on. Jarvus ran around the monster's feet and distracted him while Mandala leapt onto its back and climbed its neck. Anna cast healing spells over the field, bringing the mages back, refreshing Jarvus so he sped up and drew more of the monster's ire. Pinter killed a few lashers that sprang from the ground, and she equipped more explosive ammunition. She fired at the monster's face.

The beast started at the explosions. Mandala had her chance. She reached the beast's chin, and she ran her sword across its throat. Mandala leapt off as it crashed sideways onto the ground. A shockwave spread through the clearing, down to the valley below, and it petered out on the walls of Stormwind. The beast was dead.

"It's done," Pinter said. They went back through the portal, which the mages closed as soon as the adventurers were gone.

* * *

The bed creaked under Pinter as she sat down and undid the laces on her boots. Her feet sighed in relief as they breathed the air, and she curled her toes on the floor. Her room in the Talbuk never felt so safe and secure. She could stay here the rest of her life. Pinter never wanted to set foot in the Everbloom again.

There were three quiet taps on the door. "Enter."

Anna poked her head into the room. "May I?" she asked.

"Please," Pinter said.

Anna slipped through the door and latched it gingerly behind her. She stood sheepishly in place, rubbing her hands, barely making eye contact with Pinter. "How are you doing, Commander?" Anna asked.

"Just call me Pinter."

"Pinter," Anna said. "Are you...okay?"

"I've seen some crazy things in Draenor, but today was pretty amazing," Pinter said. "Pretty amazing."

"Amazing, yes," Anna said. "I've never...It was strange."

"It was," Pinter said.

"Strange, but wonderful," Anna said, and she laughed as she seemed to have admitted something to herself. "It was wonderful."

"Indeed," Pinter said.

Anna stepped forward as she finally found her strength. "I know you and Mandala are close," Anna said. "I know that you two, you know."

"I'm pretty sure the entire garrison knows," Pinter said.

"I was wondering," Anna said. "Do you think Mandala would mind if...you know...you and me..."

"Do you want to sleep with me?" Pinter asked.

Anna bit her lip. She nodded. "I would," Anna said. "If you think Mandala won't mind."

A door across the room opened and Mandala walked out, naked, drying her hair with a long cloth. "If I don't mind what?" Mandala asked.

Anna's jaw dropped open at the sight of the gorgeous, naked Draenei. She gaped at Mandala, who looked patiently at the star-crossed druid.

"Anna wants to know if you'll be upset if she sleeps with me," Pinter said.

"No," Mandala said. "Just as long as you don't leave me out."

Anna was quiet a moment, and then she realized what Mandala said. She laughed.

"Lock the door and come here," Pinter said.

"And change into a Worgen," Mandala said as she tossed aside the cloth.

Myrnh
Myrnh
37 Followers