Commander Rainey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess you think you should get some, too," she said, still smiling.

"Oh, I'm gonna get some," I said, grinning back at her. "But you only think you've had yours."

I crooked my fingers up into her, getting a gasp, but if I thought I was going to play with her at my leisure she proved me wrong again. Grinning fiercely, she started her hands over my body again... this time watching what she was doing and occasionally dragging me down for a long kiss.

When her hands reached my already half-unbuttoned fly and pulled it open she grinned, and when she reached into my pants her eyes widened and she laughed.

"Of course," she said, smiling broadly. "Perfect."

I grinned back at her and we had another of the half-struggling make-out sessions, both of us on meltdown but her body hard and almost resistant to everything I did. I had a little fun once I'd started stroking her in earnest again by changing the rhythm and moving unexpectedly from her clit to her vulva to penetration, trying to tease her by denying her the control she was looking for, but eventually she just grabbed my wrist and guided me as she neared orgasm.

When she came again it was with her back arched, one hand gripping my arm hard and the other holding on to my cock with a strength that was a little frightening. Her legs shook, her skin flushed, and once again she went slack when the orgasm had passed, her body's relaxation total and kind of funny after the intense muscular energy of a moment before.

Her body was amazing, far the strongest I'd ever seen on a woman. There was clear definition in her stomach muscles as she writhed and arched her back, her shoulders were very well-developed, and she had a hell of a set of pipes on her arms. She wasn't mannish, but she was athletic in the extreme. The perfection continued to the parts of her body exercise didn't control, her breasts were beautiful and fuller than they looked under her uniforms, her neck was long and elegant, and the curve of her hips was sexy as hell where it was revealed by her pushed-down jeans.

"Damn, Sarah," I said. "You're spectacular. What do you do, work out four hours a day?"

"Or more. No social life, no sex life, no particular hobbies except sports. I live at the gym, looking for pickup basketball games and working out."

"I believe it. What a body."

Suddenly the energy was back. She rolled me onto my back, swinging a leg over me and pinning me down with her hands on my shoulders.

"And it'sCommanderor ma'amto you, sailor," she said with a grin.

"Oh, yes ma'am. Aye, aye, ma'am. Permission to carry on, ma'am?" I saluted, laughing, and we kissed.

"Granted," she said. After a second she pulled back from the kiss and grinned again. "Tell me you've got a condom in this house."

"Several."

"Oh, good."

Sarah stood and pulled me to my feet, and at my gesture led the way to the bedroom.

"Several"she said with a laugh. "Tramp."

"Said the girl about to give it up on the first date."

"This still isn't a date." she said, turning to grin at me. "And I'm notgiving it up. I'mtakingit."

"We'll see." I said, smacking her on the ass and getting another laugh.

If the making out was intense, the lovemaking wasfierce. Sarah was on top from beginning to end, although it was still obvious that she liked for me totryto take some control.

She pushed me down on my back and spent several minutes exploring my body with hands and mouth and tongue, working her way around my neck and shoulders and chest, looking up to gauge my reaction when she nipped at my nipples or tickled my ribs or squeezed my cock. I tried to turn her over to explore her the same way, but she laughed, pushed me back again, and slid up to sit astride my hips.

We fucked furiously, both of us just insanely hot. Her strength was unbelievable, I felt it more than any lover I've ever had, male or female. She held me down as she rode me, sometimes with her hands on my shoulders, her body at arm's length, and sometimes pressed hard against me with her arms around my neck. Her orgasm wasn't the least bit shy, she knew how to find it and did so repeatedly, her body moving against me so hard and fast that the only way I knew she was close was that the hands gripping me or the arms around my neck would tighten to the edge of pain and her kisses would turn into bites.

Most of the time my role was just to touch and kiss and try not to cum from the powerful stimulation. Her cries and obviously intense pleasure tried almost as hard to send me over the falls as her body did, and I couldn't vary the pace or change positions to buy more time. I grabbed her under the ass and pulled her up to kiss her body and catch a break after a couple of her orgasms, and even that was a fight. She resisted every single movement I made, whether it was an attempt to shift her or us or just to use my hands, she kept grabbing them and pinning them down, grinning and laughing all the while.

She even dominated the love talk. I'm pretty vocal during sex, sometimes whispering sweet tenderness and sometimes outright filth, but she just walked all over me. I couldn't help but grin.

The closest I came to any kind of initiative was when she went slack after what seemed a particularly intense orgasm and I managed to sit up. We spent a little while slowly moving in that position, her pussy just grinding back and forth against my lap, shifting my cock around inside her without too much in-and-out. Which probably bought me fifteen more minutes, and it was as good a position for her as it seems to be for every girl.

We were both covered in sweat and breathing hard by the time we finished. I was on my back again and she was very near orgasm when I came, close enough to finish herself off before my hard-on faded. She collapsed onto me and lay for a long few minutes, just smiling and kissing and touching my face.

"You're pretty good at that." she finally said. I had to laugh.

"How the hell would you know?" I said, grinning and kissing her. "I feel like a rocking pony outside a supermarket. Just drop in a quarter and saddle up."

She laughed at that, looking pretty proud of herself.

"I'm used to being the pirate, not the booty." I said. That really cracked her up.

"Arr." she said, still laughing, and we kissed for a while.

"C'mon," I finally said, patting her ass and rolling her off me. "I need a drink before round two. Feel like I just won the gold medal in wrestling."

"Silver medal," she said and winked. "You won thesilvermedal."

She grabbed my white dress shirt from where I'd hung it on a chair and we went to the kitchen for drinks, beer for me and water for her. We did a little kissing and touching, enough that I ended up lifting her up onto the counter and moving in close before she laughed and pushed me away so she could take a sip from her glass. She watched me admire her for a couple minutes.

"I like the way you look at me," she said. I smiled and looked at her some more and after a second she grinned broadly and actually blushed, ducking her head a little. I moved close and touched her face and neck gently.

"That's the second time I've seen inside that shell," I said quietly. "Maybe the third."

"You don't count very well." she said. At my questioning grin, she took my hand and started counting on my fingers.

"Just now," she said, very quietly and with a smile. "On the beach. At the restaurant, when you sat forward and ambushed me with those pretty blue eyes. And in your office, when I had to leave and you thought you made me mad."

"Didn't I?"

Her eyes were very big and very beautiful and had somehow gotten very close to mine. She shook her head slightly.

"No..." she said. Her fingers laced with mine and she squeezed my hand, still smiling. "I wanted to tear that uniform off you and throw you across your desk."

We made out with some heat, the fire coming back to her kisses and the strength to her embrace. Our trip back to the bedroom was fairly comical. We were kissing and touching intently enough that normally I'd have just picked her up and carried her, but my ankle precluded that and we kind of staggered along, bumping into things and laughing and neither of us willing to break the kiss.

Sarah really cracked up when we reached the bed. She tried to tackle me again, but I put a hand on her chest and pushed her bouncing and laughing onto her back, then grabbed one of my Ace bandages off the dresser and started wrapping my ankle.

"Think you need that?" she said, grinning widely.

"Are you kidding? I'm thinking about taping my wrists and grabbing my mouthpiece."

She laughed delightedly, the laugh turning into a scream when I dove on top of her and a wicked little chuckle when she realized I wasn't going to let her out from under me.

"Fight all you want," I said with a grin. "I'm getting to know this amazing body."

She grabbed my head and tried to roll us over. With my arms spread wide on other side of her and the ability to use my legs at least a little my strength and weight were easily dominant and I kept her on her back. I kissed her neck and ears and jawline and collar, getting laughs and moans and a gradual lessening of her attempts to take over.

Not that she completely gave up. When my kisses started trailing down her body she tried again, and I had to push down hard with the weight of my chest as I licked and kissed and nibbled my way around her breasts. She definitely liked it rough, crying out and grabbing my head hard when I bit her rock-hard nipples. Goosebumps stood out on her skin and she trembled a little, then again when my hand slid down to find her pussy.

I wanted to go down on her, but the fight continued when I wasn't using both arms to hold her down. There was no way I could control her with my head between her legs, she'd have been on top of me in a second, so after some time spent with her beautiful breasts and her ribs and shoulders and chest I moved fully back on top of her and reached for a condom. She grinned at me.

"I feel like I'm backing you into the paint," she said, "waiting for a wrong step so I can spin and go to the rim."

"And I feel like I know you're trying to rope-a-dope me, but I'm trying to keep you on the ropes anyway and make you pay for it."

Since I wouldn't let her up she settled for trying to control the action from below, her hands grabbing hard, shortish nails digging in, fingers pinching my nipples hard, and she tried to control the rhythm and angle and force of our fucking with her bucking hips.

Finally I extended my arms and looked down at her, both of us grinning and both of us starting to break out in a sweat again.

"Alright, girly, you asked for it." I said. She started to speak, but I brought my hips down hard, slamming into her with real force, and she cried out. Her eyes widened. I held the position for a moment, looking down at her with a smile, and watched as the hard shell opened again, her eyes softening and her expression almost vulnerable.

The shell didn't stay open, it was still a contest, but it didn't stay closed, either. Every time she'd start to try to control the action or roll us over I'd fuck her harder or faster, really working out on her strong, hard body, both of us very vocal. She screamed and laughed and talked dirty in a not-really-all-that-dirty kind of way, and came hard and repeatedly, her hands grabbing my neck and arms each time and the gentle relaxation returning to her body for a few minutes. I laughed and grunted inelegantly and tenderly whispered absolute filth, making her laugh and blush and kiss me warmly and earning ever wider openings in her emotional armor.

At one point the movement of her hips changed from just part of the action to an attempt to take control as she neared orgasm. She realized she was doing it and immediately threw her arms around my neck with what I can only describe as a pleading or apologetic look in her eyes. She actually pulled herself up off the bed by my neck, kissing me urgently, completely vulnerable. I don't know why it turned me on, but it really, really did.

I was close, so after she came I pulled out of her to cool off. It was like her competitive streak was a challenge, I was determined to "win" the encounter.

"Nowyou can say I'm good at it." I murmured, kissing her ear. Sarah breathed a laugh and kissed my neck with a smile.

"God damn, Ken." she said.

I kissed my way down her body, taking advantage of her languid, mellow, almost limp relaxation to explore more thoroughly. She watched with a smile, laughing and sighing when I found spots she liked. I grinned at her when I started kissing her breasts.

"Damn, Sarah," I said. "You could poke an eye out with these nipples."

She laughed again and pushed my head playfully, then touched my face gently when I reached her sex and started kissing and licking around it, tasting her thighs and lower belly and moving toward her center.

"You don't have to do that," she whispered, her tone and expression showing that she assumed I'd only do it for her, not because I wanted it. I laughed quietly.

"Oh hush." I said. "You won't have the strength to stop me for at least another five minutes."

I think the single greatest ego-boosting thing a guy can do, sexually speaking, is to be with a woman who is readily orgasmic. Come out of it feeling ten feet tall. Sarah's orgasm was no less shy when I went looking for it with my tongue than it had been during penetration, and this time she actually laughedwhileshe came, her hands in her hair and her legs kicking the bed on either side of me. She rolled over on her side afterwards, still laughing and breathing hard, and I crawled up to lay half above, half behind her where I could kiss her neck and shoulder. After a second she grinned.

"I cannot believe you're still hard," she said.

"Can't you? I'm in bed withyou, beautiful girl. I may be hard until we leave for work."

Another laugh, and she turned her head far enough to kiss me.

"Cheesy," she said. "But sweet. And kind of dirty. Which might be a surprise if you hadn't managed to pull offfilthyand sweet more than once."

"It's a knack." I said, kissing her neck again. "Yeah, our little physical dominance contest is yet to be decided, but I gotta say I win the sexy talk hands down."

That produced a long round of teasing and giggling and me coaxing her to say something dirty. It ended when I reached down to check the condom I was still wearing and shifted so I was touching her pussy. She looked back at me, her eyes tender.

"Up to you..." I said quietly. "If you're worn out, we can just sleep. You know, if you're all exhausted and beat up and ready to surrender- I mean, call it a night."

"Oh, very subtle." she said with a laugh. Her hand came up to touch my face, then slid down to guide me back inside her.

This time it started comparatively gently, but after a few minutes I felt the strength coming back into her body and I picked up the force and pace of my fucking. I was still behind her, holding her in both arms now, and she kind of almost-struggled a little before laughing and just pushing back to meet me.

Spoons is one of my favorite positions, I love being able to touch my partner's body with that ease, and Sarah obviously enjoyed it too. For the first time all evening there was no struggle, no constant muscular exertion required to keep her from turning us over and taking charge, and when her orgasm came it was very long and obviously intense.

Not that she was passive, not by any means. She fucked me back with energy, clutching at my arm where it circled her body and slamming her ass back into me hard enough to make me careful how I moved lest my boys get crushed as we came together.

When the orgasm had passed she rolled away from me, onto her belly, and lay breathing hard for a minute. Her eyes were only about half-focused as she smiled at me. I waited for them to come back into focus, my grin spreading as the seconds went by, until finally her smile turned into a grin to match mine.

"Quit looking smug," she said. "Or next time I'll kill you."

We both laughed, hers just a quiet, almost drowsy chuckle.

"Gonna be like this every time, isn't it?" I said.

"God, I hope so." She laughed again and reached out to touch my face. "Most men freak out when I try to have sex the way I like it. The best I can hope for is that they like me taking chargesometimesand only whine half the time."

"Did I wreck it by fighting back?" I asked. "I can enjoy being more passive if it'd make it better for you."

"Hell no!" she whispered, her grin spreading. "That was the most fun I've ever had in bed. I've never had more than one or two orgasms in a night before."

"Hadin bed?" I said with a grin. She looked down my body.

"Oh my god, you still haven't finished." she said, laughing. "What are you, a satyr?"

"Hey, if anyone's gonna get my 'A' game it's you. Never been intimidated in bed before."

"Right. Yeah. Intimidated." She rolled her eyes. "Clearly."

I kissed her, and soon we were back in the spoon position. Sarah was about half out of it, which had me so full of myself I was almost laughing with delight.

I was getting that achy feeling that comes with having sex too long without letting myself cum, so after a few minutes I shifted position, pulling her butt up into the air and getting behind her. It actually took her a minute to realize, or seemed to. She looked back at me.

"Wait," she said. "I don't like..."

"Doggy style? Why not?"

"It's submissive... degrading."

"Degrading? It's just a sex position, Sarah. I'd never degrade you in any way, even if it wouldn't result in my immediate death. Andsubmissivedepends on the mood of the moment."

She grinned, already pushing back to meet me, and raised herself up on her elbows.

"And this moment?" she said, turning the smile on me. I reached down to gently touch her face, brushing her sweaty hair back, and she closed her eyes in obvious enjoyment of my touch.

At which point I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head back far enough that she gasped and lifted all the way up onto her arms.

"Submissive as all hell." I said, grinning. She laughed. First it was just a couple giggles, but then she really cracked up, her whole body shaking. When it passed she turned to look at me again, her eyes still bright and amused and her expression wry. She started to speak, stopped with a grin, started again and again stopped, this time with another laugh.

"God, that feels good." she finally said. I was 100% sure that was not what she was originally going to say, and 100% sure she knew that I knew that it wasn't what she was going to say. I smiled at her and winked.

"Oh, shut up." she said, smiling warmly.

The amount of energy Sarah was putting into the fucking fell off after a few minutes, she was just moaning and letting me do the work. Finally it was like her elbows gave out and she fell onto her chest, head turned to the side and face on the sheets. I grinned and said her name, but she made no answer, and after a moment I touched her back gently, said her name again, and stopped moving, concerned that she was actually passed out.

The instant my hips stopped moving hers started, at about the same rhythm, and she moaned again. She lifted up on her elbows with what looked like a herculean effort and turned to look at me, eyes wild and half-focused.

"Harder!" she said, breathless and moaning. I grinned again and pounded into her hard enough to push her back onto her chest and slide her across the bed a little, earning a long, steady scream that ended with my name.

When I finally came and slid down next to her it was like it took her a minute to realize it, then she just kind of half-opened her eyes, smiled at me, kissed me softly and at some length, and spoke in a whisper.