Committing Revenge

Story Info
John decides to take revenge on his mom and bitchy sister.
1.1k words
3.38
120.7k
59

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have this ability, you see, to control and alter people's minds. It sounds like an awesome and terrifying power and it is. Especially when I have it.

I didn't gain control over my power until I turned eighteen. Before that, I was just your below-average guy. I was short and wimpy. I could never get a tan because my skin would burn after five minutes in the sun. My family couldn't afford contacts so I was stuck with these big, thick dorky glasses.

I'm even below average in penis size. You would think God would have pitied me a little, but no. I'm ashamed to say that my dick is only three inches long. Yeah, that's why I was still a virgin at eighteen.

But all that changed when I turned eighteen. I had this weird ass dream where this sexy woman's voice said to me, "John, you now have the power to control anyone and anything. I have chosen you based on how pathetic you are. I hope you abuse your new powers. I might even get involved at some point in time."

I woke up after that with a killer headache and the woman's voice echoing through my head. Now, I believe that woman is a witch or something and she wanted to help me in some way.

At first, I just thought I had a bad dream, but I still had a bit of hope in me. I decided to test out this new 'power' on my mom.

We were eating breakfast and it seemed like my parents forgot it was my birthday. My bitchy older sister was too busy bragging about her rich boyfriend and the superior grade she got in a college class to pay any attention to me.

My dad, of course, was at work and didn't even say hello to me this morning. My mother cares about me, but she definitely favors my sister. I decided to try this 'power' on them and see if I could get some revenge.

But first, how do I control them?

I decided to try pushing a thought into my mom's mind. Focusing, I thought of the phrase, "you want to give your son a blowjob" and then I shot that thought into her head. Of course, I didn't expect anything to happen.

But then I felt a burst of pain in my head and I shook my head to try to get the pain away. By the time the pain faded away, I found myself looking at my mother in front of me. She was kneeling on the ground and was reaching for my zipper.

Dumbfounded, all I could do was watch my own mother take out my hardening dick and put it in my mouth. She could easily fit all three inches and started to bob her head up and down.

I heard a scream and looked up at my sister. She was looking horrified at me and was reaching for her phone to call the cops.

Unconsciously, I shouted, "freeze!" And my sister froze in place. I didn't freeze time or anything. I could still feel my mom sucking on my cock. It was just my sister who couldn't move.

Now, I can't wait to humiliate my bitchy sister.

"Wendy, what shall I do with you? You're always priding yourself on your intellect, aren't you? Well, what if I turned you into a drooling bimbo?

From now on, your IQ is that of a mindless bimbo. All you can think about is having sex. You don't even know how to read and write anymore. You will wear the sluttiest clothes you have. In fact, bring down your skimpiest shirt and skirt," I ordered.

The light in Wendy's eyes went out as she went upstairs to her room. Her hips were swaying like mad, trying to make me horny.

At that point, I had forgotten about my mother. She was still sucking away as she groped my balls. I could feel myself close to orgasm and I said, "Take me out of your mouth. I want to cum all over your face."

Like an obedient slut, she did as ordered and looked at me expectantly. I groaned as my orgasm ripped through me and I watched ropes of cum go all over my mother's face and hair.

"Leave your face like that! I want you to have my cum on you all day, no matter where you go!" I ordered and my mom nodded. She looked so sexy with my cum on her swollen lips. I could feel myself hardening again.

"From now on, you will give me a blowjob every morning and night. You will never wash the cum off your face. I don't care if you get fired or arrested for the cum on your face. I can do anything I want!" I boasted.

I heard my sister come down the stairs and I got up, my little dick swinging as it was still free of my pants.

Wendy was wearing a tube top that showed the bottoms of her tits. I almost started to drool as I stared at her D cups.

She was wearing this tight pink skirt that hugged her ass. She looked like a prostitute, but I still wasn't satisfied.

Grabbing some scissors, I cut her skirt to right above her pussy. Now, her whole pussy and ass were showing. I could completely see her asshole and her hairy pussy. She had an unkept, blond bush, but I could still see the wetness glistening on her pussy.

Next, I cut two holes on her tube top so that only her hard nipples poked out in the open.

Then, I gave her some instructions.

"You will go to college wearing that. You have a physics class today with that new boyfriend today, don't you? And you have a final today too. This is gonna be fun. You will go to your class wearing that. Make sure you avoid the cops wearing that outfit. I want you to flash every old person as you can. Just thrust your pussy at them and spread your lips.

Every five minutes or so, you will rub your nipples in public. Make sure they stay nice and hard.

Once you make it to class, finger yourself, but make sure the professor doesn't see you, but your boyfriend does. Take that final and fail it.

After your college life is ruined, get on top of the professor's desk and start masturbating on it. Touch your pussy and finger your asshole until someone takes you away.

Have fun, big sister."

Wendy nodded and walked right out the door with her pussy hanging out and her ass swaying. My mom started putting away dishes as if she hadn't given her son a blowjob. I noticed a grocery list on the table and grinned, knowing she was going to go out in public with cum on her face, in front of people she knows.

As for me, I grabbed my backpack and headed for school. I can't wait to take revenge on some of the dicks and bitches at school. This is going to be fun.