Common Law Ana Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnaTG
AnaTG
33 Followers

That is when I felt the first stinging stripe form across my right ass cheek. It felt like it was about two inches wide and six inches long. The suddenness of the pain though not overwhelming followed up by a matching stripe across my other cheek. I can only guess what she is using as I only feel the final result of her planning.

Then she catches me in a way that left me breathless. I couldn't moan. I couldn't even whimper because my pussy was set ablaze. The third red stripe suddenly blossomed over my pussy. My lips were stinging red from just below my hole to right above my clit. The initial sensation flowing through my lips was a painful sting. However it was the only thing I could feel in that moment. Everything else didn't matter and so that feeling quickly changed to a burning hot fiery arousal that was quickly quenched as my pussy began to over flow as my juices began running down my legs.

That is when I started feeling her energy breaking through. Without my sense of sight or hearing all my other senses started becoming ultra sensitive. Including the spirit bond that we shared. I was clearly picking up in her intentions. Whether she was trying to send them to me or I was just picking up on them I don't know but I liked where this was going. She was very excited but there a very distinct level of naughty that I had not encountered before. It was almost like she was giving me a special initiation to submission as I was still so very green to this side.

The next thing I feel two spherical objects being pushed inside my pussy. They must have been metal and left in a cool place as they had some weight as they were pushed inside my soaking wet hole with ease. (It wouldn't occur to me until later that these fingers were too big to be Angel's.) They were stretching me just right and each one caught an end of my g spot perfectly. Any little wiggle or jostle of me caused the slightest of movement inside me and oh fuck did that feel good. I hope she wasn't going to make me wait much longer because I knew no matter how hard I tried I wouldn't be able to hold out.

By now I am building to a point that I am losing sense of my body. Everything that exists now is just sensation. Lots and lots of sensation. At this moment I feel nothing but intense pleasure. Not quite to the point of frustration but I can no longer keep quiet. Little moans and gasps constantly escape my lips as am bright to new heights. I am so close to the edge and I am going to spill over then I inhale sharply and lose all sense of my impending orgasm as my nipples feel like they are burning off as what I can only imagine is candle wax. Why did she have to use so much?!?

The sudden unexpected searing heat across my breasts caused me to involuntary yank at my bonds. All this did was send those little balls inside my pussy moving around. The pain and the pleasure, "holy fuck!" I scream but I only hear myself within my head as I am still deaf to my surroundings. The total opposites colliding within my being, magnifying each other's energy into something much greater about to burst open with extreme intensity.

Then I remember several things happening in very rapid succession. Orchestrated in such a way that I would realize what was happening but be too stunned to protest. Not that I would but fuck. First I feel lube being worked into my ass. Nice and gently it felt like quite a lot while it was going in. Then I feel pressure against my asshole so I try to relax as best I can in the state I am in and it starts to push in. At first the feeling is amazingly stimulating but then it keeps pushing in stretching me more and more. I know we don't have any toys this big what the fuck is she using on me. I think my asshole is about to tear when it finally gets in and starts gliding in. Inch by inch my ass keeps filling up. Whatever she is using would have never fit in my pussy. Oh my when is it going to stop?!? My body is igniting I am building for a hard set of multiples as the balls inside my pussy are pushed hard against my g spot with no other place to go as my ass feels like it going to split in half.

Then all time stopped as a bunch of things happened all at once. I felt a set of human balls press tight into my ass crack while the head of the cock was tickling my belly button from the inside. Then big strong hands wrapped almost completely around my thighs. (From time to time we do like to surprise each other with a guy for the night. I am not surprised she has him in my ass. She is very possessive of my pussy and only the very special get to feel that part of me. Funny though not a single guy has ever complained about fucking my ass.) The realization of this totally unknown sent so many feelings through me all at once. Humiliation at being seen like this which transformed into extreme arousal in an instant.

Angel leaned down next to my ear lifting the one headphone, removing the ear plug, and whispered into my ear, "Cum for us my sweet little Ana."

Then she set off what was my endless set of orgasms as she touched a glow wand to my clit. My nerves were heightened to such a degree the electric shock that pulsed through my pleasure fuse sent the first orgasm through me like a nuclear explosion. There was a flash of light before my eyes and my body tensed up. The scream that built to crescendo (Which I would find out later was heard by most of the neighbors asI keep seeing husbands getting hit by wives for staring with big silly smiles since that night.) pushed my lungs to the extreme. My pussy clenched so hard the balls flew out and hit the guy in the stomach while I sprayed him from top to bottom. The orgasm just ripped my being from my body as I no longer felt anything but intense bliss. Nothing existed because my nerves short circuited. I had never felt anything like it as they just kept coming in waves.

Now I feel this giant cock starting to work itself in and out of me. Giving me his full length with every stroke. Fuck is this guy part gorilla? He is just too big to be human. Where did she find this guy?

The position I am laying in has my back arched perfectly for this because I don't move at all. With his hands also holding me when he slams in he hits solid with a slap of his balls against me. Within seconds I am cumming again. I must have clenched down on him because I felt him pull me into him hard one more time. Then his cock began to swell and I knew he cumming in my ass. Pulse after pulsed filled me up and gave me one more final orgasm.

Once he pulled out and I knew it was over my body gave up for the night and I went limp. No longer able to support myself in any way as I lay in a glow blissful sexual energy. I vaguely remember my ankles and wrists being released and straps taken off but I never did set eyes on the mystery man who injected himself into me. The last thing I remember is Angel pulling the blankets over us wrapping herself around me, kissing my neck, and whispering I love you in my ear.

AnaTG
AnaTG
33 Followers
12