Community Involvement Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The immense feeling between us heightened our orgasms tremendously, as we both shook in each other's arms. My cock swelled as my orgasm rushed upon me like a train, Michelle's own orgasm raking its way through her body as well. Her channel contracted, gripping and pulling me deeper inside as I poured my sperm into her pulsing body. Each pulse of my cock sending my seed deep into her pussy was greeted with a groan of orgasmic lust coming from deep inside her throbbing body.

I could feel my skin tingling after I had come and I could see goose-pimples appearing on her skin where the water was making contact. We were both breathless and unable to speak and barely able stand. I did not want to let go, but I had to, I was spent. Slowly I set her back on her still shaky legs. I had never felt so clean, my skin felt like it was glowing after reaching one of the most thrilling and passionate orgasms in my life.

To prevent her from totally falling to the floor, I had placed my right thigh between hers, for support (I might add). Michelle's head was hanging slightly, her being still pulsing from the intensity of her climax. Her hands and arms were supported by mine and as she sank downward a little until her dripping pussy squashed onto my thigh. She immediately groaned and spasmed, jerking her body and pussy up, away from my thigh, the sensitivity still being too much.

Again, she started to sink and again she lifted her body away from my leg. After another attempt, she was able to settle herself; her come soaked nether regions resting upon my leg. I moved to kiss her gently as she looked up at me and then she scanned her eyes down along my body.

"I knew I was right a few weeks ago." She said looking me over and dripping my own come from her pussy onto my leg. "You do have a nice package."

Playfully she pattered my limp dick.

"You had better be careful," I warned, "It might come back to life."

"I think I know just how to deflate it if it does." We both laughed as she pointed to that special region of her body.

The water was still warm and soothing as it flowed over us. Michelle recommended she give my hair a decent going over with her conditioner. She massaged the thick liquid into my scalp, surprising me with the strength of her fingers as she massaged my head and temples. I was sad when she finished and gently directed my head under the flow of water but the feeling was wonderful. I emerged from the flow and gently kissed her mouth as a way of saying thank you, if nothing else. She responded with warm passion and a probing tongue, snaking her arms up and encircling my neck. I dropped a hand to her sex and with the glancing touch of my finger across her pubic mound her legs moved apart giving me greater access, again. Pressing my fingers either side of her mound, I pushed them downward using my index finger to once again part her puffy lips. Our kiss became more intense as I finger fucked her liquid hole and teased her slippery clitoris.

"Do you know how damned sexy you are?" I asked mashing her clit.

She shook her head slowly as I slid my finger deep into her liquid womanhood and swirled it around mixing the combined flow of our juices. She moaned as my finger kissed her clit on its way back into the hot wetness her juicy pussy. I withdrew my finger from her pussy and rubbed the wet fingertip along Michelle's mouth. She parted her lips and sucked on my finger. I began to fuck her mouth with it and greedily, she began to suck on it, twisting and twirling her tongue around it. She groaned as I took my finger from her mouth and placed back into her vagina. She humped her hips forward as I pushed deeper and then withdrew them and raised them onto her lips where she licked and sucked them again. Her eyes were on fire with a lustful desire.

"What do you want of me Ray?"

"Well, I have had one long held desire fulfilled today." I answered, in between kissing her. "But I think there is something more I could do for you!"

"But........." I did not want to give her the opportunity to raise any objections. I dropped to my knees, water streaming over my face, which made any chance of a detailed examination of her womanhood difficult, so I just dove in. Clutching Michelle's thigh gently with my left hand to hold her steady, I used my right index and middle fingers to spread her engorged folds open as I swirled her tongue up and down and all around Michelle's inviting private parts. I lashed her pussy, flat and hard with my tongue, starting from her winking anus and sliding, as slowly as I could manage, up onto her clitoris. Her thighs parted wider, welcoming me as I started to explore her inner wetness.

"Argghhhhh........," she moaned opening up even more as I snaked my tongue into her folds.

The constant drilling sensations of my tongue inside her vagina caused Michelle to slam the back of her head forcefully against the wall of the shower behind her. Her knees were becoming jellied, so she had to fight to keep her body from sliding down the slick tiles as my mouth devoured and pinned her crotch firmly against the wall. She was flooding me with the essence of our coupling, a tangy mix of male and female come.

"OOHH...God...YYEESSS," Michelle hissed over the raining sound of the shower, her hands now entwined in my hair and pulling.

With each inward thrust of my fingers, Michelle's hips involuntarily rose to accept them, and with each withdrawal her come filled pussy oozed the pungent mixture of her womanly secretions and the thick load of male sperm I had deposited minutes before. The taste was sweet yet tangy, all at the same time, but the heady flavour only served to spur me on, as I dug my face into Michelle's crotch. I was a man on a secret mission; to give her an orgasm she would remember for a long time.

Her whole body trembled as I repeatedly stabbed my tongue tip onto her sensitive clitoris and then gouged it down deep into her sexy cleft. Michelle's breathing became more pronounced. It gradually grew harder and heavier. I drove two fingers, palm upward, deep into her body, and curled them around when I felt her pubic bone. I knew instantly when I had found that slightly more fleshy spot, Michelle's G-Spot, and started a remorseless attack on it as well as her clit. She was moaning in ecstasy. The louder she moaned, the faster I flicked my tongue on the top of her clit, and the more firmly I pounded into her with my two fingers, up and over, directly onto her inner most sensitive place.

Her incoherent moans gave way to a string of expletives, coupled with violent convulsions along her thighs and thrusts from her hips. Her stomach heaved in concert with her ragged breathing and with each wave of the building climax that coursed through her quaking body. All the while the volume of her verbal reactions increased immensely. My fingers were pushed up inside her pussy, hitting her g-spot time and time again, my thumb crushing across the hard hood of her clit; she was having difficulty maintaining any self-control.

Suddenly her eyes flashed wide as she reached the brink of yet another climax, but one unlike any other. Her whole torso was quaking and heaving, like she was about to physically explode. Her grip on my hair increased severely, the room filed with the sound her approaching climax together with the sound of her primal screams and, as her arse lifted forward, she grabbed the back of my head and started to fuck my face with my pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck... Ray!" she screamed, her whole being cavorting.

I push my fingers deep one last time and curled them. That did it, she exploded. Michelle bucked wildly, pulling my hand away from her body, as she gushed in her first ever female ejaculation, producing a hot wet splash on my face, which was quickly followed by a second torrent, and finally a third. My face, her thighs and her pussy, were covered with her delicious nectar. Michelle screamed in ecstasy as she spasmed violently, still holding my head. Her whole body jumped with pleasure for what seemed like ages, the whole sequence of events were reduced to slow motion. I tried to lap up and catch every drop of her squirted juice in my mouth which all too quickly was washed away by the shower, but the memory of her ejaculation was firmly imprinted into my mind, as well the memory of that most amazing taste, never to be erased.

Michelle was spent. She was so sensitive, she had no choice but to push my face and head away and to slide, with what remained of her self-control, to the floor of the shower. I helped her down, gently moving her still trembling limbs, until she was comfortably sitting on the floor, her head leaning back against the tiles with her eyes closed. I looked at her magnificent full breasts, the nipples still full and hard, as her chest rose and fell in time with her heavy breathing which was ever so slowly coming back to normal pace. I sat beside her and pulled her to me. Her head found my shoulder and nuzzled in, as the warmth of the shower continued to caress our glowing bodies.

The sound of the front door opening broke the blissful after-glow of our erotic shower. I held my breath, listening to the sound of footsteps, while Michelle desperately moved to quickly retrieve a towel. She motioned for to use it and dress.

We both listened, holding ourselves still and quiet, as the footsteps ascended the stairs which was followed by the sound of a door closing.

"Quick," she hissed, "you can get out now and I'll cover your exit."

We opened the bathroom door and padded to the front door. I kissed her cheek as I left, relieved at avoiding any awkward discoveries but still anxious about her reaction to what had happened in the shower. I got the distinct impression she was quite unsure what to make of it, not to mention the near miss of being discovered together.

12