Community Involvement Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes please." She said excitedly. "Could you find another squirting video I could watch before you go?"

"Sure."

I typed a few commands into the computer and finally found what I was looking for.

"She is very pretty." Michelle commented looking over my shoulder. "What is she doing and what has this got to do with 'our' squirting research?"

"She is a supposed Japanese Newsreader, as you can see from the set layout etc. While she is presenting the news all these guys come out of nowhere and spray come all over her face and hair."

"WHAT!" Michelle was shocked. 'I don't think that is something I really want to or need to see."

Just as she finished her objection the first guy arrived. He climbed a block of steps, obscured by the desk, which brought his crotch to her head level. He then pumped his cock as sprayed a thick rope of sperm across her forehead, some also landing on the lapel of her light grey suit jacket and the white blouse beneath.

"Oh my god." Michele gasped. "That is gross."

"Okay, I will fast forward to the squirting bit."

"Please do."

I moved the cursor and forwarded to the start of the under desk action.

"Okay, from here on I think you will find it relevant."

The video was now forty-five minutes in, and the presenter was covered with many globs of goo. Some in her hair, a lot across her face and in her eyes, yet she calmly read on. At this point though, a guy was under the desk and starting to stimulate her pussy area through her matching trousers. He was sitting on the floor and pushing her legs wider and pushing his fingers into her pubic area.

"I think you are up to no good, you're trying to corrupt me. I know."

I held my hands up in denial. She smiled and pulled the seat around to watch.

"Coffee!" She demanded. "Now, please."

I retreated from the room, watching Michelle intently as she, despite her objections, quickly became engrossed in what she was seeing. Personally, I was amazed at how we had grown together, on a sexual level anyway. It was something that I certainly did not have with my wife, and from what Michelle told me, nor she with her husband. Thinking about it more, as I made the coffees, the sexual exploration we had embarked upon together was the building block of our secret relationship, and possibly the only one. I was not about to complain at this stage.

Coffees made, I returned up stairs, climbing as quietly as possible, as I wanted to see what Michelle was up too. As I neared the doorway into my three square metre turret office, with double windows on three sides, Michelle still had her back to me. However, I distinctly saw a movement of her left arm. It had been in her lap, but as I approached, she casually moved it back onto the desk. I was fairly certain I could guess what she had been up to.

"Coffee." I announced.

The video had moved on a fair bit from when I had left. The presenter was naked from the waist down, with her blouse and jacket each hanging open, exposing the white bra underneath. A censored faced guy was seated behind the young woman, her legs spread wide, as the guy fucked her pussy. Despite the intrusion, she still read the news. Michelle turned to me, her faced flushed with excitement.

"You should have seen that." She said hurriedly. "She was reading and that guy was rubbing her down there," Michelle pointed to her lower body, "and she began to get really excited. He started using only his fingers on her at first but then got this bulbous vibrator thing and started massaging her crotch with it through her trousers. You should have seen how horny she was getting, she could hardly keep her mind on the job, which I don't blame her. You could even see the wetness from her soaking through. There was a growing stain in the crotch of her trousers."

I placed the coffee strategically for Michelle next to the screen. I could not wait to hear her describe the action even though I had seen it myself. The fact that this beautiful woman was going to explain a high octane sex act was rather fascinating.

"The guy then stripped her trousers off and massaged her through her panties. Oh, thank you for the coffee, I need it." She laughed. "She was getting increasingly excited as he pushed the vibrator harder onto her groin. The girls head was rolling from side to side and she could hardly breath normally, not to mention speak. He then removed her panties and, after massaging her bare flesh with the vibrator again, he started to finger her and rub her clitoris hard as well. She shuddered hard and toppled the stool over in the process and then it happened, her whole body bucked as she clung onto the desk and then a huge puddle appeared on the floor as she squirted. It was amazing. It reminded me of the shower we had." She laughed, a bit self-consciously I thought, at all that she had just told me. "Now some other guy is screwing her from behind. I don't get the guys coming in randomly and coming all over her face though. That is a bit odd."

To my astonishment, Michelle turned back to the screen. She drank deeply from her cup, thanked me for it (without looking away from the screen), as her eyes drank in the on screen action again. The newsreader was being pounded from behind and at some stage her jacket, blouse and bra had been removed. Her tits were gloriously moving, keeping time with each penetration of the obscured guy behind her.

"Nice tits." I whispered into Michelle's ear. As I placed my cup on the desk near hers.

"Yes, they do have a nice shape. I think she would only be in her early twenties." Michelle commented.

"Possibly." I said spreading my hands around her rib cage to engulf her breasts. "These are better."

"Maybe. But hers are firmer I think."

"I had better check." I said swiftly undoing her cream coloured top. When I had all the buttons undone, I reached up under her back and unhooked her bra and pulled the cups up over her globes. My hands engulfed them again, feeling the warm fullness fill my palms.

"Cheeky." Michelle murmured, looking down at my busy digits and then back at the screen. I pulled her nipples, which were already hard and full with the arousal of her recent viewing.

Keeping one hand on her breast, I managed to undo my jeans and pull them down without disturbing Michelle's attention greatly. I pulled the left foot free and then wriggled the other leg out as well. My cock was rock hard with lust to fuck Michelle's lush body as well the erotic nature of seeing her watching the Japanese Newsreader being used and fucked in this way.

Michelle was breathing very deeply as I rolled her nipple firmly in my finger tips. The girl on screen was still being fucked hard from behind but both she and the guy were both standing now. I eased Michelle's hips up into a similar position, surprised to not have any objection. I heaped her skirt up over her hips and quickly pulled her underwear down to her ankles. The pad in them fell to the floor showing a slight trace of blood from the vestiges of her period but I was to desperate to fuck her to care. Her wonderfully rounded bottom pointed straight at me and I was nearly going to attempt to fuck her arse but decided that had better wait, not knowing if she had tried that before.

I grabbed my cock and aimed it at her moist entrance. The heat from her lower body was intense as the head of hard cock parted her outer lips. She was about to object when I suddenly thrust ball deep into her. I grabbed her hips and slammed in hard. Just like the Japanese girl, Michelle's head dipped low on he desk as I drilled myself repeatedly into her body. The room filled with the sound of our copulating bodies slapping together. I could feel the cord of her tampon rubbing firmly against the shaft but I could not stop. I was speeding head long into a fierce climax that was being fuelled by the two sights in front me.

I took hold of her hips, mimicking the guy behind the presenter, fucking Michelle deep and hard. She was grunting from the force of each impact but urging me on as I did.

"Yesssssssssssss..." she hissed through clenched teeth. "Fuck me, please... This is what I want.

I needed no further urging. Relentlessly I entered her, slamming my groin against her raised butt, feeling her soaking pussy opening to welcome every entry. The guy on screen was getting close and so was I. We matched each other with every quicker thrusts making the tits of our respective fuck buddies swinging in time. He suddenly withdrew and climbed the step to give her a facial. His thick ropey load landing across the bridge of her nose, in her eyes and then he forced the remaining ooze into her respective mouth. Given Michelle's condition I could not do the same, so I unloaded deep within her snug vaginal confines. I blasted her with three hard jets, her ribbed channel squeezing my shaft, drawing every last drop of my essence from my body. I was shaking with excitement, with exhilaration, at having fucked, yet again, this gorgeous woman who just happened to be my neighbour.

I slowly withdrew, feeling both satisfied and nervous, hoping I had not made Michelle feel uncomfortable due he time of month etc.

We slowly gathered our clothing and dressed.

"I think we have finished with this for now." I said, closing the computer down.

"Very informative." She said slipping the pad into a plastic bag that was in the waste paper basket nearby.

"I hope I, um........"

"No. Not at all. In fact, having sex at this time can sometimes be the best sex. Its all the hormones and stuff. Very scientific term that... Stuff." She laughed.

We both chuckled at that and agreed to enjoy each other and the secret world of wonder we were creating, and to ensure the world outside "of our secret" would remain unchanged.

"I guess you like to take control in sexual situations?" I asked, suddenly remembering the way she stopped me grasping her head to fuck her face.

"I suppose I do from time to time. That said, I do not mind taking a passive role either, it all depends on the situation, as you just found out to a degree."

As we talked, we made our way downstairs, holding hands. I opened the door and kissed her lightly before she turned to leave.

"I guess I will have to explore that passivity?" I smirked.

"As you wish." She curtsied and giggled like a little girl before she jumped the small fence and disappeared beyond her carport.

12