Community Involvement Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, Ray, that feels so good," she hissed through clenched teeth. "That's it, suck me there, I have never had anyone do that before. I love it, please stick your tongue deeper up my arse."

As I continued to tongue fuck Michelle's tight arse, I slipped my hand around to her pussy, and slowly pushed two fingers between her juicy labia and began to rub her erect clitoris. I could feel her juices starting to flow more heavily, the texture had thickened as her arousal increased. Satisfied her flow would allow, I inserted one more finger into her vagina.

"Aaarrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed, "God yesssssssssss."

I knew that Michelle was about to climax at any second by the intensity of the shuddering waves coursing up and down her legs. Her torso undulated in its sexually driven dance as she rushed toward her peak. I gave her a quick barrage of my three fingers deep into to her body, slightly bending them at the top of each thrust to put pressure on the tender G-spot. Michelle begged me to make her come, screaming aloud that she about to climax. I quickly removed my fingers and sucked her whole vagina with my wide open mouth. The vacuum I created suctioned me to her body as she exploded.

"I am comingggggggggggg" she yelled as her body convulsed strongly in response to my targeted attentions. My mouth was filled repeatedly as she squirted, filing my mouth and streaming it across my face. I clutched hold of her hips in an attempt to keep my mouth clamped to her pussy. Her hips bucked widely, each wave made her thrust her mound onto my mouth, the back of my head pounding in time against the cupboard. Slowly her orgasm passed and I relaxed my grip. I gently licked her swollen lips and tasted the thick creaminess of her deepest juices which caused her to buck, the sensitivity of her private parts still being too much.

Michelle clutched onto the sink for support as she rode out the final vestiges of her climax. I could still her breath raggedly coming from her mouth as she struggled to regaining control. I gently kissed her inner thighs and caressed her legs, quietly waiting for her to come down from her orgasmic high.

No words had passed between us, apart from those made during my initial onslaught. Slowly Michelle straightened her upper body, her legs still splayed above me as I sat on the floor. Gently I caressed her legs; her firm thighs and calves flexed as I touched them, I was trying to urge them toward a relaxed state before I continued to pleasure my delightful and willing partner. I reached higher and used my thumbs to pry her labia open and attached my mouth firmly upon her mound again. I flattened my tongue and ran it from her anus to her clit and back again, slurping up her flow with as much noise as I could make. Her hips bucked as I reached her oversensitive clitoris and she ground her arse hard down onto my mouth urging me to eat her pussy. I slapped her rump hard again reminding her not to let go of the sink. She grunted her agreement as I continued to drink her flow.

Slowly I pushed both thumbs up into her vagina. Her muscles gripped the invaders trying to draw them deeper. I pushed them fully inside, stopped, then slowly withdrew them, drawing a flood of her wetness. I smeared the flow across her anus using a slow rotating movement of my thumbs to get her rear hole to relax. With each rotation I pressed upward more firmly until I felt it was time to move on. I quickly dipped my left thumb back into her pussy then pressed it firmly into her arse. I heard her gasp and catch her breath as I forced my thumb partially into, what I assumed to be, her virgin arse. A long guttural groan followed as I pushed the thumb completely up into her rear. I felt Michelle bend her knees slightly to try to open her arse which only pressed her body onto my thumb even more. I held still, feeling her arse flinching as it got used to being opened in this foreign way.

I reached up and entered her pussy, using three fingers of my right hand in a slow twisting motion. She shuddered and choked off a cry of pleasure as I finger fucked her slowly, grinding my knuckles against her swollen clit each time I fully entered her. I kept my thumb firmly imbedded in her arse as I started to fuck her pussy with more powerful upward strokes. I watched fascinated as her inner lips pulled down with my fingers as they withdrew, their dark redness glistening with the overflow of vaginal fluid dripping from her gorgeous body onto my chest as well as the floor. Gradually I started building the pace, pulling back and re-entering her flooding womanhood faster and harder in response to her cries and pleading for me to make her come.

Looking up I caught sight of her head lolling from side to side, her lips parted as the waves of pending orgasm ebbed and flowed, but the tide was slowly building to a crescendo. Fast and faster I plunged up into her body, delighting in the ecstasy she was feeling. My own senses were flying in conjunction with Michelle's, it was as if I was building to climax as well, my mind was consumed with being with this gorgeous woman and delighted at being able to make her climax so beautifully.

Her ribbed channel clenched my fingers as I relentlessly rocketed up deep inside her. She tensed suddenly, her whole body clenching, every muscle clamping tight.

"Oh Ray...going to..." the words caught in her throat, "come, god yessssssss."

"Fuckkk meee!" she screamed as she came hard on my fingers. She held my fingers deep inside her, the whole of her body shaking violently, her hair even draped into the sink water. As her flood gates burst, Michelle filled my mouth with a river of hot woman cum, her blasts splashing across my face and hair, my shirt was soaking wet as well. I did not care. There was nothing for me to do now but to suck her pussy dry, which I did, swallowing every mouthful of juice that she gave me. She came hard, pulsing wave upon wave racking her body like the effects of a powerful earthquake. I gently withdrew my fingers and thumb from her offices, her trembling body had gone limp. I eased her to the floor beside me and I took her face in my hands, and covered her mouth with mine. Our lips parted, and our tongues met, I knew that Michelle was getting a good taste of her own cum, which was mixed with my saliva. She sucked my cum coated tongue softly into her mouth until it was clean.

"Oh Ray that was exquisite and so selfless. Thank you." She said with a trace of suppressed emotion.

"Ssshhhh now," I whispered. "I definitely enjoyed every moment just as much as you, believe me." I smiled and kissed her brow.

"I could always take you into the shower?"

"Oh no." She said quickly. Recognition of the memory of our earlier time together flashed across her face. "I don't think I would have the energy to do anything just at the moment."

She snuggled into my shoulder. The silence of our surroundings seemed to embrace us as much as we were physically entwined. Neither of us uttered a word. There was no need to say or do anything. My senses were still reeling as well, I had ridden the tide with her and now could only enjoy the quiet aftermath.

"I heard on the radio the other day that 70% of people surveyed for a recent report indicated that they have sex regularly in the kitchen." We were still sitting on the floor under her sink as I casually stroked her hair, when this random piece of trivia popped into my head. Michelle stirred; I think she had dropped off to sleep.

"Oh, sorry." She apologised.

I kissed her brow tenderly and repeated what I had said. She commented that she had heard a similar thing and smiled broadly, surveying the wet floor with her knickers sitting in the middle of the puddle made by her squirting orgasms. Turning to me, she suggested we get cleaned up. I helped Michelle to tidy up and then I told her I would be back in a few minutes as I had to get out of my wet shirt. She blushed a little and kissed me before retrieving her knickers.

"Looks like these will have to be binned." She announced, holding them up on one finger.

I apologised for cutting them but Michelle flashed her little shy-look at me and cooed that using the knife had added immensely to the sexiness of what had happened. We stood in her kitchen and embraced briefly, and finally agreed to meet back on her deck in about fifteen minutes.

12