Community Involvement Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicolina was breathing in long raspy breaths as I moved back up toward her womanhood. I tailed soft kisses up her thighs, skipped over the panties and speared my tongue firmly into her belly button. Nicolina entwined her fingers into my hair and grunted as I tongue fucked her stomach. She arched her back and madly tugged at the waistband. I slid my hand under the top and pushed as well. Finally they came free, and I quickly pulled them away from the dark thatch of her mound and dragged them free of her legs.

Her crotch was soaking wet. I smiled at her as she lay there totally naked, her eyes pleaded for me to return to her body. I grinned and smelt the crotch of her panties.

"You are very wet!" I announced casually, and then sucked deeply on the gusset. "You taste fantastic.

Do you want me to taste you there?"

I draped my fingers across the patch of dark curly hair that covered her sex. Nicolina nodded.

I kissed her tummy again, just above the top of the tuft of hair. She moaned aloud and urged me to go lower.

"She wants me to lick and suck her; to devour her sweet pussy. She wants me to make her cum like she never has before." I thought to myself . "I want to that as well."

I moved my head lower and, as I moved lower, Nicolina spread her legs in welcome. My heart was pounding as got between her beautiful thighs and I breathed in her deep musky scent. It made me dizzy with excitement. Her secret cleft was covered in a dark triangle of curly hair that was matted with her secretions. My mouth touched her saturated pussy and instantly her sweet pussy nectar dribbled down her puffy lips that were peeping through the tangle of tight curls, to meet my searching tongue. I slipped my tongue along her pussy lips and drank her in, the thick creamy juices coating my lips like a lip gloss, only better. I started to suck and lick on her hard clitoris.

"Ooh, fuck Ray!" she screamed. 'You are so good. Going to cum..."

My tongue lapped up every magical drop that Nicolina had to offer as I grabbed hold of her hips to ride with every heave of her body. I slid my tongue deep into her heavenly pussy as her hips rocked wildly, my face riding the waves as her body rose and fell. She was really wet and she was getting wetter and wetter with every second. I tongue fucked her as deep as possible. She tasted so wonderful; I couldn't get enough. I wanted to feast on her forever, to make her cum and cum, over and over again. With desperate eagerness I buried my face hard against her crotch and I penetrated her pussy with my tongue, spearing it deep and hard. I was eating her pussy and drinking deeply from her special fountain as I massaged her clitoris with my thumb, strumming it across the hard nub like a guitar string. Suddenly her thighs clamped about my ears, holding me tightly against her thrusting body.

"Oh Ray, ngghhhhhhh, I'mmmm Cumming!"

She tensed, her whole body tort as her climax built then broke through to fill her being with unspeakable delight. Her bottom lifted and fell with my head tightly clamped against her gushing vagina. I rode the tide, feeling her ecstasy as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss spread out from her mound to the furthest extents of her body.

Slowly she softened the grip of her thighs and her right leg slipped off the edge of the table. She was

gasping for air as she continued to shudder; the climatic aftershocks made her limbs tremble as she laid there spent.

Slowly Nicolina stretched out her arm, her hand seeking any part of me she could find. I smiled to myself, enjoying the post climax serenity of our surroundings and the beautiful look of the wonderful body reclining in front of me. I wrapped her hand in mine and she pulled me forward. Her half lidded eyes meet mine and beamed at me with a smile of satisfaction.

She gently guided my head to hers, placing her soft lips to mine. Her lips parted to make way for her searching tongue. I replied in kind and our tongues met and danced together, gently probing and lapping over one another. After a moment of this sensuous embrace, Nicolina pulled away slightly and looked along my body.

"Hmmm, that was the best start to a working week I have ever experienced." Her fingers played lightly along my thigh, slowly climbing higher to ultimately find my bulging underwear. "I cannot let this go to waist, though."

Her gently fingers caressed the heavy sac and slowly traced the outline of my thick, hard penis. I reached to my side and slid them off so she could get better access. The thick head got caught in the waist band and when I finally pulled it free, the thick shaft slapped against her palm. Nicotine looked down along my body and then looked again.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed. "Look how thick you are!"

Her fingers encircled the rigid pole. "I can barely get my fingers around it. I'm not sure it will fit anywhere."

She smiled languidly, gently stroking my meaty cock.

"Don't worry, it will stretch," I said, smiling warmly while rocking my hips in time with her slow pumping motions. "I was down there just a few minutes ago, remember?"

She laughed and continued fondling my penis as I reached across to play with her secret opening between her thighs. As soon as my finger made contact with her clitoris, she jumped and her hips bucked away from the point of my contact.

"Nnngghhh...Oh fuck, so sensitive, sorry." Her breathing had increased again at that light touch and her chest heaved as a further shudder pulsed through her body. "I want you in me, but please don't touch me there."

I nodded my agreement and reached for her breast.

"No! Not there either. Sorry, Ray. You beautiful man... you made me orgasm too well, plus it's been god knows how long since I have any sexual contact; but, like I said, I want you and I don't want to let this thick monster of yours miss out."

Her eyes were smouldering again, and despite the off limits areas of her body, I was certainly not going to leave without fucking her.

"Besides, she had asked nicely." I laughed to myself.

I looked at the beauty of my hairdresser lying on the massage table naked before me, my cock totally aroused and standing at full attention with her hand clasped around the shaft. I knelt across her right thigh and pulled her leg back up onto the mattress, using it to level myself between her splayed thighs. I looked deeply into her eyes as I lowered body onto hers. She slowly rocked her hips and pushed her body upward in response, offering herself to me.

I placed my hands on either side of the cushion under her head and kissed her brow while using my own hips to search for her molten opening. The thick purple head nudged at her rear entrance and by shifting my portion slightly, gouged her sweet petals opened. I lowered myself and prodded at her silky labia with my swollen member, pushing them apart with the bulbous head, teasing the wanton hole with its presence. She moaned as she felt the pressure to enter her and felt the pop as the head penetrated the outer muscles of her wet tunnel of passion. Slowly I pushed onward, inch by inch, centimetre by centimetre, pushing her long neglected channel open to receive my penis.

"Oohhhhh, fuck. I can feel the thickness...it's opening me wide," she hissed.

I stopped and pulled back, leaving just the ridge around the purple head inside her clenching sex. I kissed her mouth softly and gently pressed my body to hers. The head slipped deeper, gradually sinking until it was fully inside, my balls rested against her juice soaked perineum. I paused, waiting to see if she was comfortable; I did not want to make any of her over sensitive places a distraction for the fucking I wanted to give her.

I could not wait any longer. I slid mycock out fully and pressed the shaft along her puffy, slick labia and crushed the thick into her clit. She bucked at the touch, thrusting her hips up against my body. I thrust the gland along her rose petal lips making her grunt each time I hit her hard button. With a slight undulation, I penetrated her tunnel fully, driving the full length of my shaft deep inside her pussy. I reached her cervix which made her moaned loudly. Our eyes were locked together as I

fucked myself into her glorious body, knowing that with each thrust her lust was becoming needier, as was mine. I pounded myself harder and faster, deeper and deeper; her body responding with its own spasms and her tightened muscles gripped around my shaft. The control of her muscles was amazing as she milked my manhood by rocking her hips and grinding her arse, moving her body on my cock which had me quivering with the feelings she bestowed on me.

I reeled at the shaking of her body beneath mine and felt every spasm as she released a flood of nectar around my shaft, from tip to base. I knew she had overflowed in the lust of the moment and I could not wait any longer. My pace was fast, my breath ragged, as I rammed my length into her responsive channel. With each hard inward thrust her breasts kept time, which only increased my desire to fill her with my seed. She grunted loudly with each downward swing, the wet sound of our body on body contact filling the room.

"Can't...hold...going...to..." I trailed off; the immense feeling of immanent ecstasy was too much.

With a loud grunt, I unloaded a thick load of cream deep into her willing body. In desperation, I pulled back and thrust deeply one last time, sending the finally gushes of my essence deep into her hole. My whole body was rigid, the muscles of my shoulders tort and clenched. As the sensation of climax slowly seeped away my head lulled between my arms. She reached up and tenderly eased me down to lie beside her. We both lay there in a trembling mass wanting naught but the feelings we both felt and the satisfactions they had both enjoyed.

Time seemed to be suspended and the air around us was warm and comforting. The only sound was the steady exhalation from us both as we enjoyed the post coital quiet.

"What's the time?" Nicolina asked at some stage, neither of us had any idea of how many minutes had passed.

I glanced at the clock on the wall behind the head of the table. "A quarter to eleven."

"Shit... fuck..." Nicolina started frantically to move. "Sorry, I have a client due in half an hour. We had better get a move on."

We quickly raced about like mad chooks and dressed. As we finished reassembling our respective attire, we looked at each other and burst into gut wrenching laughter. It was a rather comical situation, despite the highly erotic nature of what had preceded our current predicament. We ensured the massage table and the room was put back the way we had found it and closed the door behind us. Nicolina's hand found mine.

"Thank you, Ray." She looked at me with a hint of sadness in her eyes. "Thank you for everything." I kissed her tenderly.

"There is no need to thank me, it was a pleasure... for two. Maybe you should finish my hair cut?" She playfully slapped me and pushed me into the washing station seat.

"You're the wickedest client I have even come across, and I mean that in every sense," she said, replacing the towel and smock around my shoulders. "But that was glorious."

I laughed.

"The pleasure was all yours."

"Nothing for you?" She asked with mocked hurt in her voice.

"Maybe some." She slapped me again, only a bit harder this time. "Okay, a lot. But maybe there are some aspects we could work on next time?"

"Hmmm, you might be on to something there?" She mused.

She finished rewashing my hair and directed me to the seat for the hair cut that had been somehow delayed. Just as she was about to start, her next client entered. After greeting the middle aged woman, Nicolina resumed with applying the finishing touches to my head.

"Is this for a special occasion or just a tidy up?" she asked, before using the electric razor to trim my neckline.

"I have a client interview on Thursday."

"Oh, congratulations. Is it for a photography job?"

"Yes, it is as a matter of fact. A local school needs a photographer for their upcoming music tour to Europe and I seem to be in the box seat to get it. They are offering a casual teaching position to get me on the tour, due to my previous experience, so I thought I had better get myself all dolled up beforehand. Just in case I have to meet some of the school heads."

"I am so happy for you." Nicolina beamed. "I am sure you'll do fine. There, all finished."

"Not quite the same finish as earlier," I quipped.

"No, but an equally satisfying result, I am sure." She smiled as we walked toward the exit.

"Ciao Bello," she said, opening the door.

"Ciao Bella, and thank you."

We kissed each other on alternating cheeks and, as before, my thumbs traced a line on the underside of her breasts.

"Just behave," she snapped, smiling broadly. "See you next time, and good luck."