Community Involvement Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All done?" She asked, mashing her soaking pussy on my tightening sac.

"Ready." I announced in between drawing deep breaths. "You look amazing up there."

"Not bad for an old girl?" I took it to be a rhetorical question.

Using my cock as a spindle as she turned her body around to face me. As she moved, with my penis fully inserted deep inside her body, her breasts swung heavily and my lower body became awash with the vastness of her flow.

"Here goes!" she said, taking a deep breath. I simply laid there and let her take the lead.

Daph raised her feet and planted them either see of my hips and, using her hand on my body for balance slowly lifted her gripping vagina from my cock. With a deft manoeuvring of her body and hands, she quickly withdrew my cock and placed it at the entrance to her virgin arse. She looked down between our bodies as she steadied herself in readiness.

Slowly she lowered her buttocks toward the glistening purple knob and pressed it against the resistant star. Daph quickly removed her hand and took some of the excess gel from the surrounds of her butt and smeared it over the entire length of my cock.

"It's like I'm knocking at your door." I murmured.

"You are and soon it will unlock and you cancomeinside."

Daph bounced slightly, pushing more intently downward with her body. At first all I felt was resistance then, pop, I was in...her anus seemed to open like a flower all of a sudden, and I watched transfixed as the head disappeared. The heat of her rear channel was searing as she bounced again waiting her body to adjust to the thickness that was invading her rear canal. Daph was a study of concentration as she willingly bounced her arse up and down in small movements; with each downward push she gradually sank further onto my cock.

"Oh...wow, this feels...like nothing I... I could have dreamed of..." she panted as she finally took the full length of thick penis inside her arse. Once it was fully inside her butt, Daph let out a deep, satisfied breath and smiled salaciously.

"Hmmm, how about that. You have taken my anal virginity." She said, grinding her arse into my groin. "I would not have thought that that was on the cards when I got up this morning, not for all the tea in China."

"It looks and feels fan-fucking-tastic." I groaned and bucked my hips upward.

Slowly, Daph lowered her knees until they were flat on the towel beside my hips. The pressure as she moved was wonderful about the base of my cock. Her sphincter clamped and flexed with her every movement. I reached along my torso and tenderly stoked my thumb along her clitoral hood. Her hips bucked forward involuntarily as I made contact and a protracted 'yes' escaped her lips. In a prolonged and deliberate slow motion, she raised her hips and then pushed down hard, slapping her arse cheeks onto my hips. The force sent my cock rocketing deep inside her once virgin arse and caused her eyes to flash open wide with a mixture of pain and lust. However, no sooner had that initial sense of pain spread through her, it was quickly followed by an even more intense wave of pure carnal pleasure. A pleasure which started to drive her body to move faster and harder up and down my penis. She seemed like she was determined to ride me to a breaking point, but who was going to break first was not quite evident.

Daph was quickly caught up in what was happening to her body. Her arse was full of hot man meat and she was fucking herself feverishly. Her tightening sphincter felt like a vice as it clamped around my pole, no matter if it was at the top of my cock, the base or parts in between. All I knew, I was enjoying the way she rode me and the pleasure we were both deriving would soon culminate with me flooding her arse with my come. I had no clear idea of how far or close she was to climaxing, but I did my upmost to push her as close as possible as quickly as possible by crushing her clit with my thumb and finger fucking her vagina. Her head lulled between her arms; her palms flat on my hips as she breathlessly pumped her arse onto my cock.

"Oh...Ray...I can feel the thickness of your cock buried in my arse. Your cock feels amazingly hard." Her eyes were rolling in their sockets as the intense pleasure of her first real anal fuck racked her being.

"I can tell how excited you are by this." I managed to utter, interspersed with groans of my own. "Just fuck me," I heard myself say as the amazing pleasure of her butt started to take its full toll.

"Oh god, it actually feels better than amazing...better than doing it myself."

"Tell me what I am doing to you," I demand.

"Fucking my arse," she replied, her voice hoarse and husky. "Fucking me with fucking your thick, hard cock." She was panting heavily but not slowing her pace. "You've deflowered my arse...you're going to make me come..."

"Fuucckkk," I respond as her thrusts became more frenzied; no longer rhythmic. I tried my best to thrust upward as she lowered her body, trying to push more of myself into her welcoming backside. We were both heading toward the pinnacle of this wonderful coupling. Where initially we had syncopation but quickly our movements became more powerful, more passionate and more desperate and wild.

Earlier, I could sense how badly she needed to have me in her arse and since that had been achieved, she was now in need of an huge orgasm and the need to feel mine fill her rectum with my seed. I speared my fingers deep inside her pussy as my other hand ground hard upon her clitoral hood and circled it with the flat of my thumb as I plunged my fingers deeply and in and out, barely in time with the rhythm of her body as she pounded herself onto my cock.

"God... yessss" she shuddered as the first wave of climax course through her body. "You're getting me close."

"Yes, me too." I gasped. Despite lying beneath this amazing woman, I was breathless and nearing exhaustion from the sheer physical effort of her arse fucking ability.

The build up too this moment, the culmination of the deflowering of Daph's arse, had been slow and steady but now the thrusts were wild and urgent..

"Soo, close to... Cummmmming!" I cried through gritted teeth.

"In my arse!" She hissed. "I am close...fuck both arse-hole."

We had both arrived at the precipice. We had teetered on the brink, each of us clenching our teeth as if trying to stop the inevitable but to no avail. Her arse convulsed, gripping my cock and her pussy grasped at my fingers as Daph's body tensed and then release it's orgasmic torrent. As her rear channel clamped onto my cock, I grunted aloud and exploded in a kaleidoscope of blissful waves, my thick cock firing it's load of come deep inside her back passage.

Daph's orgasm was so deep and so intense, a small river of pee trickled from her and flowed across my abdomen and onto the towel. I held her tight by placing my hands on her hips, letting the sensations of fulfilling her long held dark desire wash all through her body.

Spent, she slumped against me and my withered cock slowly fell free of her anus. We were both hot and sweaty despite the cold wind howling outside. I didn't want to move, I just wanted to continue to enjoy the delight of what had just happened and the sweet sensation of the weight of her limp body pinning me to the floor.

Our breathing gradually returned to normal and with an effort, she rolled off to the side, our legs and arms entwined. The room was suddenly quiet and still. A little laugh crossed my lips as I thought of how it must have looked and sounded only moments before.

"If only the neighbours could see, even guess, at what's been going on!" I mused to myself.

"I hope Monica next door did not hear any of that?" Snap! Daph must have read my thoughts.

"Too bad if she did." I scoffed. "She missed out; her lose is your gain."

"Bragger." Daph slapped my arm playfully and laughed heartily and then her usual shyness took over and she dipped her face but looked at me throughout the corners of her eyes.

She reached across my torso and retrieved her towel. Daph seemed to on auto-pilot, as she slipped the garment around and wrapped her lush body behind its folds.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly caressing her arm.

"Yes." Her response still seemed somewhat remote. She was lost in some far off thought. "Sorry..."

"For what?"

"I just drifted away, sorry. I was thinking about the RAAF documents and the like and how that mutual connection between my Mum, your aunt and that man they both knew, Bob. It all seems so..."

"Unreal?"

"Yes! Unreal... too fantastic for words." She smiled warmly, sighed deeply and kissed my hand. "And to think that those connections lead us to..."

She trailed off and smiled broadly, looking at my deflated penis. With a shake of her head she quickly added.

"I think enough time has passed since Monica's visit so that means your leaving wouldn't raise any eyebrows."

"Are you kicking me out?" I asked in jest.

"In a way, yes. Reluctantly, I must add." She rose to her feet and pulled me up as well. She looked down along my naked body and looked back into my eyes like a naughty school-girl. "I think it would be a good idea for you to dress though, before you go."

We laughed together and embraced. The weather outside might be been cold and wintry, but inside the lounge room of Daph's house had been a veritable storm of heated sexual activity.

"I will call my niece later this evening and talk to her about the medals, your aunt and the mysterious Bob." She said, as I was about to exit through her opened front door. I got the distinct impression she had deliberately waited to make that comment just in case Monica was within ear shot.

I gathered my aunts case of memorabilia under my arm and bid Daph a good afternoon. I grimaced as I turned and made a mad dash across the wind swept street and quickly opened my front door. Once inside, I smiled broadly to myself, recalling all that had happened. I shook my head several times; if anyone would have told me this morning, that by early that very afternoon I would have had my penis stuffed into all three of Daph's orifices, I would have thought they were crazy.

I pinched myself just to make sure it was not a dream.

I dreamily made by way along my downstairs hallway, I was in desperate need a strong cup of tea. As I waited for the kettle to boil the various of images of my naked mature neighbour from across the street played through my head like a kaleidoscope. My delight was cut short by the sudden eruption in my pocket, the sound of my mobile made me jump. I was tempted to dismiss the call but it was Clare, so I decided I had better deal with her immediately rather than play telephone tag later.

"Hi Ray, how are you?" Her voice was warm and friendly. "Can you talk?"

"Hi Clare. I'm fine, thank you for asking. How are you and what can I do you for today?" I asked trying to make the conversation as light as possible.

"I'm good, thank you. I take it you are still okay for tomorrow?"

"Sure, looking forward to it." Without thinking my hand strayed to my crotch and my mind filled with images of her wonderful chest.

"Good, me too. One thing though, would you be able to get here for about 11.30?"

"I can do that." I reassured her, although inwardly I was a bit pissed at the time change.

"Phew, thank you. I had some parents call who wanted to see rather urgently. Actually, I wanted to get them out of the way before catching up with you."

"No prob."

"To tell you the truth, I wanted to ensure firstly, you were still coming to see me, and secondly, I wanted to make sure we had the maximum amount of time available..." she left of finishing her sentence.

"That sounds more liker the Clare I have come to know." I thought to myself.

"Tomorrow at 11.30. I will see you then." I said, trying to get off the phone.

"Yes, thank you again. Oh, and don't forget to come prepared." She uttered and hung up.

I laughed to myself at her somewhat predictable double entendre as we ended the call. No sooner had I pressed the little red icon and another call came in. This time the caller ID was unknown. Grudgingly, I took the call.

"Hello Ray. It's Abby." She hesitated, waiting for my response.

"Hi Abby," I answered, feeling annoyed with myself for taking the call. I had been made redundant just prior to Christmas the year before and Abby was assigned to be my outplacement mentor, as part of the redundancy package. To date we had met a number of times and she had reconstructed my resume and given me her 'pearls of wisdom' regarding interview technique. At out last meeting I had asked for a break from our regular meeting schedule she had devised; I was starting to feel she was just a well paid word bank and wasting my time. "I am still looking for work, to cut to the chase."

"Oh...still no luck. That's a shame." The attempt at empathy sounded well practiced and shallow. "How about we catch up and review what you have been up too and where to from there?"

The cynical hackles at the back of neck rose and it took all the self control I could muster not to dismiss her offer out of hand.

"Where and when would suit you?" I asked flatly.

"How about 9.30 tomorrow? Maybe at the usual cafe in Lane Cove Mall?"

I took a deep breath to calm myself.

"That works for me, both the time and the place. I have a meeting scheduled for 11.30, so allowing an hour for you, I should be able to make that comfortably." I mentally kicked myself for giving her too much information.

"See you then." I hung up and mentally screamed 'FUCK'. I knew she was trying to help but when all was said and done, that was her job. She got paid to give advice but for me that made it all that much worse. As far as I was concerned, she was all care and no responsibility. She still got paid regardless of whether I got a new job or not.

"Oh, well," I thought, "at least I can get her out of the way first up and then I can turnall my attention to Clare.Now, that is something to look forward to."