Community Involvement Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle stood and faced me, her eyes fixed straight upon my shaft. She licked her lips with just the tip of her tongue as she shrugged off her coat and let it slip, with a muffled floppy scrunch sound of leather, to the floor. Her chest heaved noticeably as she drank in every detail of my hairless cock and balls. She reached around behind her back and, with a fluent movement, unzipped her dress. She started to remove the garment by slipping it off her shoulders, which I assumed she intended to send on its way to join her coat but just as the neckline started past her shoulders she stopped and turned her back to me and bent over to retrieve her coat stopping to give me an eye fully of her gorgeous arse. She bent lower and slowly dragged the hem up, over her hips. I gasped aloud as she revealed that she was not wearing any panties, and as such, I got a wonderful eye-full of her beckoning anus. She arched her back and with her left hand pulled her buttock to the side to give me an even better view.

She remained bent at the waist as she moved closer and slowly backed up and placed her rump on the side of the bath. She poised her creamy behind way over past the edge; I could see it reflected in the surface of the lukewarm water. Her mid thighs were supported by the rim and the rest of my body she braced by using her arms; her hands outstretched and holding the sink. I could not fathom what her intensions were but I had a few ideas of my own.

"Fuck my arse, now! Mr bald balls. Fuck me hard!"

"It's not that I don't want to, but I can't just fuck your arse without prep."

"I have taken care of all that. I am extremely ready for this." I was taken aback. "First though, you had better fuck my front bottom, to get your anal deflower all nice and slick. The Sorbelene creme on the side of the bath will do all the rest."

I needed no second telling. I grasped my cock in one hand and placed my hand on her rump for support.

"I told you not to touch me until I told you. All I asked for now was you to fuck my front bottom and then my arse, so do it!"

I was astonished beyond belief by her outburst, but the opportunity take her virgin arse...to have anal sex with her was too much to pass up. I grabbed my rod and guided the bulging head past her puckered rear entrance. I pressed the thick head against her puffy, wet lips and thrust upward. Water sloshed from side to side as I fucked myself up hard into her body. I placed my hands on the rim of the bath behind me for leverage and slapped my groin against her butt.

"Ohhh, god yes." She cried as I pounded her pussy from behind and below. Her breathing was ragged and hoarse and in no time her head hung low between her arms.

After a few minutes of my relentless pussy fucking she raised her head and looked back at me over her shoulder.

"Now take my virgin arse! You did it for Daph, so do it for me...only better."

With this ultimate command, I could see now, that she had preplanned all this. Her arsehole was generously coated with KY Gel ready for action. It also explained the reason she had not worn knickers.

"Well," I thought, "she asked so I am damned sure I am going to deliver."

I jabbed the eye of my cock at her arse from close range, scoring a direct hit immediately. Keeping the turgid head pressed at her opening I thrust upward as hard as I could, surprised that her sphincter yielded so easily. But yield it did and I was able to glide on in to the hit. I slammed my body upward into her arse and once fully inside I stopped, delighting in the sight of my newly shaved groin meeting her accepting arsehole.

"Oh, god yessssssss, Ray.... Please fuck me hard. I need you there so badly. I hope you like your surprise...ohh, fuck, I love the way your cock feels up there."

Hearing her pleas and her need I thrust upward again using the rim behind me for leverage again. She lifted her arse slightly so she was in a mid-squat position. It also allowed her to push downward as I thrust up, thus giving our coupling a more forceful meeting. I fucked myself very hard into her arse; in fact I was only concerned for my own desire. She had demanded I do this so I was going to do it with all the might I could muster.

Michelle's extremely slippery dark channel was taking all I had and more. I pumped myself vigorously, slapping my lap against her cheeks with each thrust. She expelled grunt after grunt with the force of our bodies colliding repeatedly. Her guttural grunts spurred me on even more. My hips swung up again and again, withdrawing the fullness of my shaft but leaving the head buried and then heaving deep inside her body, the anal muscles gripping me firmly, drawing me in. In the bright light of the room I could see my shaft was fully coated with a mix of KY and Sorbelene, and delighted in the way her arse tighten as the first signs of my orgasm twanged in the pit of stomach and deep in my balls. I quickened my efforts using shortened strokes, my pace was frantic and water sloshed and slopped up the sides of the bath and out onto the floor. My head bent back, as I gritted my teeth, the building force starting deep in my stomach and spreading throughout my body.

"I can feel you getting close...good god your cock feels huge up there...fuck me faster." She lifted her head only to drop it between her arms again, she was starting to fly, mirroring my feelings exactly. "God, I love this.... Fuck my arse, feels sooo good," she moaned, her head lolling and then resting on her arms.

"Never knew anal sex could feel as good as it does. I love you".

"Fuckkkkkkkkk..... God, Michelle.... Cuminnggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!" I groaned as a powerful surge bucked me forward, impaling her arse in one final deep thrust. I pushed forward as deep and as far as I could go and, leaving my hairless crotch pressed hard against her arse cheeks, I pumped what felt like litres of my overheated sperm into the deepest recesses of her anus. I could not move. All I could do was keep myself ball deep in her arse, feeling every pulse of my cock and the creamy backwash that was surrounding it. Finally I could not hold myself up anymore and I flopped back into the water, my breath rasped through my dry lips.

Once I had disengaged, she slowly raised her arse, her own breath as ragged as mine from her own exertions.

My brain was off flying about the room, yet somewhere in the distance I could hear some words she had spoken but I could not distinguish what they were for now. I reclined further into the remaining water and closed my eyes, hoping this was not all a dream. Suddenly I felt her fingers in my hair. I opened my eyes and saw she was kneeling, bent at the waist and leaning over the bath; she was trying to pull me toward her.

"God that was good. Now suck my arsehole. Get your mouth full of your come." She used her fingers in my hair to direct my face to her well fucked rear. I dreamily clamped my mouth to her rectum and sucked. The taste was very oily from the lube but quickly I soon got a mouth full of my gizz. She held me to her arse as she humped her hips to force the muscles to expel the copious juices I had deposited there. She finally let me go. However, before turning to face me she deftly stooped and scooped up a towel and quickly tied it around her waist obscuring her lower body from view.

"Now for surprise number three." She smiled, "but keep that mouthful for the moment, I want it and for a very good reason."

The tangy yet oily mixture was a little nauseating and it took all my self-control to stop myself spitting it out. Somehow I managed; I think it was the curiosity about the mysterious use Michelle had for it that kept it in.

She quickly removed her upper garments and looked at me intently.

"Curious turn of events so far?" She asked. All I could was nod in agreement.

"I woke this morning feeling so incredibly horny and very wicked. I have long desired to have you take me anally but I have not had the nerve...until today. Bumping into Daniella this morning and hearing you were childless today, kind sealed the deal. All it needed was for you not to have other commitments, hence what you have experienced so far."

"So far?" I thought. "My god where was she going with this? Oh well, I am upper it, I hope."

As she approached the edge of the bath she firmly squeezed her breasts. Cupping her hands beneath and thumbing her rosy nipples until they stood out very erect.

"Now, coat my breasts with that wonderful creamy mixture in your mouth."

I eagerly took her left breast into my mouth and whipped the stiff nipple with my tongue, coating it as requested. I then did the same to her right breast. Her coos and groans told me she was enjoying what I was doing. I lifted my mouth and placed my lips above her nipple and let some of my come dribble from my mouth. It ran freely and dripped off her nipple into the water. I did the same to her other breast and continued to alternate until my mouth was empty. I looked up into her eyes and she raised her hands to massage the slimy arse-cum-goo firmly into her tit flesh.

"Fuck Ray that was a very horny thing you did then. Please come out of the bath and lie on the bed and let you show you something. Oh, best dry off first," she giggled. I did so quickly and literally ran into her bedroom. Like a child, I gayly jumped and flew through the air, turning as I went and landed in a star shaped lump in the middle of her queen sized bed. I laid back comfy on her bed and wiggled gleefully. Michelle stood on the bed astride my hips with the towel still around herself.

"Comfy?"

"Very. Especially now."

"Did you hear what I said as you fucked my arse?"

I thought for a moment trying to recall what I heard. A distant voice was echoing in my head and then: "I love you?"

"Yes, and I do. I mean it. Please do not say anything. I must show you surprise number three first."

I lay there mesmerised. She stood high above me, her lithe, smooth legs astride my hips. They angled inward and upward and disappeared beneath the fluffy towel she had tied around her waist. Slowly she removed the towel. My eyes flashed in disbelief. She had shaved herself totally. Her vaginal area was totally bare.

"Oh my god!" I said. "Now that is a perfect surprise."

"Like the look?"

"You bet."

She ran her fingers down across her lower tummy, spreading them as she went. She eased them down both sides of her mons and then gently pulled her labia open. I got of clear view deep into her inner folds.

"You can masturbate yourself if you like or just enjoy the show." She said with a voice full of lust.

"I got nothin'..." I said as I lightly wiggled my deflated penis.

"Just enjoy then. It will better that way I think. You will not be otherwise distracted."

Her salacious smile said it all. I just laid there as I watched Michelle pull her labia again, opening her folds more fully. She then slowly pushed two fingers deep inside herself above me. Her eyes closed with the intense feeling of her penetration. I already knew she was as horny as, but I did not know she was this horny.

I watched the inner lips grip her fingers as they withdrew, the retreating digits dragging the deep pink inner lips with them. As soon as her nails came into view she thrust them quickly back in knuckle deep. I saw her twist them at the top of the inward push, and untwist as they came away. Over and over she plunged her fingers into her pussy, her hips bucked in more animated ways as the pace increased.

"Agghhhh.... Fuck...... feels, so.... Goood." She moaned, writhing her hips onto her thrusting fingers. She was going wild with lust, finger fucking herself for our mutual pleasure. She quickly pulled her fingers away only to replace them with three more. At this she threw her head back and grunted loudly. Michelle's fingers were a blur, her hips bucked frantically as she ground them deep inside her churning loins. I soon felt drops of her juices dripping from her arm. She was wanking her pussy and dripping her flow over me, giving me a wild ride of the voyeuristic kind.

"Come for me my love." I yelled.

She screamed out something incoherent and then exploded in an intense orgasm that shook the bed. Her body convulsed, her face contorted in a pleasure and pain grimace. I was amazed that she was able to remain standing. Her copious juices dropped from her in large dollops onto my stomach and pooled in my belly button. Finally, exhausted, she collapsed, falling in a crumpled heap beside me.

We lay there on the bed together our limps entwined. She nuzzled in against my shoulder as i stroked my hair. The early afternoon sun had broken through the clouds warming us, leaving us in a peaceful dreamy space that only we knew about.