Community Service Ch. 02

Story Info
Community leaders fulfill a desire to serve each other.
1k words
4.54
5.2k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as Jen enjoyed her shower time (particularly when she daydreamed about Scott joining her), she knew she needed to hurry up and dress if she wanted to get to the meeting in time. Better yet, if she arrived a little early, she might get Scott all to herself before the others arrived.

She toweled off and selected her nicest matching bra and panty set – translucent black silk with fine gold embroidery – it left little to the imagination. Jen had bought it for her first non-date lunch with Scott. Somewhere she had read, "If a woman's bra and panties match, she's the one who decided to have sex." At least in Jen's case, it was true.

The chemistry between she and Scott during that first lunch had been undeniable. She had never felt such electricity and Scott's eyes told her he was feeling it too. The way he looked at her with such animalistic longing always made Jen melt. She had tested the waters of their attraction by stroking Scott's leg under the table with her beautifully manicured toes. And that was just the beginning of all the things she had wanted to do to and for him. She had wanted so badly for him to ravage her right there and then – in the parking lot of the Italian restaurant where they had dined. So what if it had been daylight and in the middle of a busy shopping center, at that moment, Jen knew she had no self control and would have succumbed with pleasure to Scott's every desire – with or without an audience.

Jen slipped into the slinky lingerie, her nipples instantly hardening at the touch of the cool cloth. She had planned to wear a pantsuit, but thought twice about her choice. After all, if the opportunity should present itself, she wanted as little between she and Scott as possible. So instead she chose a simple, yet elegant, black and white sleeveless tank dress. Easy on, easy off, she reasoned. The dress flattered Jen's curves, clinging just slightly in all the right places. Add to it some 'fuck me' open toed black heels and Jen was ready.

Jen climbed into her SUV, noticing the buttery softness of the leather seats against the back of her thighs as she sat. Yes, that will do quite nicely, she thought, glancing over her shoulder to the generous and immaculate bench back seat.

It was a short drive to their public library and Jen made it a point to park in a secluded back lot, surrounded by woods and gardens on three sides. She had arrived early enough to not draw attention to the unusual parking location. She slicked on a wet, peppermint flavored lip gloss, then made her way into the building.

She was pleased to see that she was the first one there and got to work arranging the room's furnishings for the meeting – and conveniently, to position herself near Scott.

"You look beautiful," said a voice she immediately recognized.

Jen inhaled and caught her breath at the sight of him. Scott was barely five feet from her and God, did he know how to make an entrance. She took in every inch of his physique, memorizing each detail. From his freshly cut sandy blonde hair, to his cobalt blue polo that brought out his eyes, to his crisp khakis – he was a sight to behold.

"Good morning, Scott," she responded, smiling and blushing profusely.

"I'm not expecting this to take very long," Scott explained, almost apologetically.

"Oh, do you have an appointment after this?" Jen asked, trying to disguise the disappointment in her voice.

"Maybe," Scott teased, while scanning Jen's curves and letting his eyes linger over her cleavage and downward.

Jen quivered. All it took was a look and she was putty in Scott's hands. Desired effect achieved, she thought and giggled to herself.

Others started to arrive, ending their flirting right on cue. Scott had been correct; the agenda was short and discussion was brief, but productive. Not only was the man sexy as hell; he knew how to run a meeting. His soft-spoken voice but firm command of the room was a deadly combination and huge turn-on. 'Wonder what other skills he possesses?' Jen imagined, as she allowed her mind to wander as the meeting wrapped up.

Almost unconsciously, she allowed her hand to wander as well – from her own thigh under the table where they sat, to Scott's. The floor-length tablecloth was a good call as it hid her indiscretion. Scott smiled, ever so subtly, not missing a beat or in any way, letting on to what was happening. 'Now this meeting is getting interesting,' Jen quipped to herself.

After a bit of small talk with attendees as they left, Scott and Jen were finally alone. Scott's eyebrows raised, and he flashed Jen a look that clearly said, 'What the HELL was THAT?' Jen feared for a second that she had gone too far, but Scott's smile clearly said otherwise. He put his arm around her shoulders and swept her hair back off her neck, allowing his fingers to ever so lightly stroke her warm skin.

Her toes curled at the sensation and she turned her head ever so slightly so that her flushed cheek was tenderly nestled against his open palm. Her lips brushed his fingers and she kissed his fingertips lightly and seductively. Her body against his chest, she could feel him inhale as she did so. His arm still around her, he guided them toward the exit, then stopped before they reached the door.

'I need to hit the lights,' he whispered, barely audible into her ear. She tingled at the sensation of his warm breath against her flesh. With one downward motion, he flipped all the switches for the room, immersing them in an unexpected darkness that both frightened and aroused Jen. Her fear only lasted a second as Scott pulled her into his arms and firmly against his torso. The gleam in his eyes outshone the darkness. He looked into Jen's eyes.

"Do you have any idea how long I've wanted to do this?" he asked, then without waiting for a response, leaned down and kissed her hungrily, desperately.

TO BE CONTINUED