Community Service Ch. 04

Story Info
Community servants fulfill a desire to serve each other.
2.3k words
4.64
4.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen carefully descended from Scott's lap, refusing to break eye contact, believing that should she blink, this dream would come to an untimely finish. She knelt before him on the soft gray carpeted floor in front of the passenger seat in her SUV. It was a tight squeeze, but she didn't seem to mind in the least. The gleam in her pale green eyes and wide smile as she gazed at Scott told him she was quite comfortable just to be with him.

He had never seen Jen so relaxed. Not that she was normally uptight, but her stress had always been palpable - at least to Scott. Then again, so had his, he figured. Working together over the years, by the very nature of their work, the two had found themselves in stressful situations. Perhaps the tensions had strengthened their bond. But until then, they had not had the opportunity to 'let go' and fully enjoy each other. Sure, they had been strong - and with good reason. Giving into their desires could have disastrous consequences for each of them. They both knew this. But right then, Scott couldn't help but admit to himself the fact that, regardless of their circumstances, being together just felt right.

For a moment, he was frozen in place - hypnotized by Jen's beauty as she kneeled before him - so wide-eyed and completely trusting, almost child-like.

"Come on, silly," Jen chided him, "you can drive."

She tossed him her keys and Scott climbed across to the driver's seat. He barely managed to slide behind the wheel given his immense hard on.

"You'll need to adjust the seat. The lever is down here," Jen pointed out as she leaned across the seat, her bare breasts brushing Scott's chest. She reached between his legs to motion toward the handle of the lever, then moved upward, grazing his calf, then inner thigh as her hand continued groping Scott until she reached his throbbing cock.

The slightest touch of Jen's delicate fingertips drove Scott absolutely crazy. He inhaled and caught his breath, convinced he was going to explode on the spot.

"Hold that thought," he pleaded, trying to persuade himself more so than Jen.

Scott tried to settle himself, then turned the key in the ignition. He started to lower the window for some 'cooling off' but realized Jen was still very much undressed.

"You might want to cover up," he teased her.

Jen blushed profusely, having almost forgotten her own near nude state. For their first intimate encounter, she was already extremely comfortable in her own skin with Scott. 'Maybe this is how it should feel with a partner,' Jen reflected. With Scott, things had always felt natural. Sure, there had been tensions. 'Will they or won't they?' But Jen knew that whatever happened between them, the underlying connection they shared was stronger than any earthly force separating the two.

She slipped back into her bra and dress, allowing Scott a full view while doing so. The moonlight through the car windows highlighted Jen's luscious curves. It was everything Scott could do to keep his eyes focused on the boulevard. Jen was curious where they were headed, but at the same time, couldn't care less. She couldn't take her eyes off the hottie behind the wheel. God, he looked even more amazing slightly disheveled. She had loved running her fingers through his sandy blonde hair - now a little messy from her having done so. She gazed at him salaciously - admiring his body from head to toe. Something about him behind the wheel of her car - surrendering control to him - drove her wild. 'First the car, then my body,' Jen contemplated.

Jen reached out and let her hand rest lightly on the back of Scott's shoulder. She massaged his muscular upper back gently, lovingly. Never had she had such a yearning to care for someone like this. As her fingers pressed into his tender skin, she could feel his muscles start to relax. Scott smiled at Jen appreciatively, and then accelerated. He knew the perfect destination to continue their first night together.

Scott was very well connected and very well liked around town. From PTA moms to millionaire real estate moguls, Scott had grown a diverse and extensive inner circle. One particular developer held Scott in particularly high esteem, as he had cleared the way to some lucrative projects. Scott refused to accept donations or gifts in exchange for favorable legislative action. But when the developer accepted a temporary assignment in Thailand and asked Scott to look after his beachfront condo, he couldn't resist the opportunity.

Jen must have dozed off during the hour's drive to the shore. The aroma of the salty sea air both surprised and delighted her when she awoke. Scott surveyed the parking lot of the high-rise condominium complex. As he had suspected (and hoped), the property was nearly vacant. Late January was the slowest time of the year for the ocean town and Scott knew it was unlikely they would bump into anyone from home.

He parked Jen's car and quickly walked to the passenger side to properly escort his lady. Together, they walked arm-in-arm to the building.

"This is quite the surprise!" Jen remarked. She thought she could detect Scott blushing a tad and wished he wouldn't get so nervous around her. 'In time,' she thought.

"I've wanted to bring you here for awhile now," Scott confessed, ushering her into the elevator.

Now it was Jen's turn to blush. For so long, she assumed her feelings were one-sided. She had questioned the electricity between them, convincing herself it was just her own feelings wreaking havoc with her mind. Hearing Scott admit that he too had been having feelings for Jen made her heart leap. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him fervently. Their soft lips connected in a warm embrace, then parted slightly as their tongues explored each other wantonly.

Interrupted by the 'ding' of the elevator as they arrived at their floor, the couple reluctantly detached and made their way hand in hand down a long corridor to the condo entrance. Scott unlocked the door and held it open for Jen to enter, casting a lingering glance at her tight round ass as she did so. Directly before them were large sliding glass doors and the most picturesque view of the shorefront Jen had ever laid eyes on. The soft glow of thousands of miniature white bulbs outlining the building's twelve floors of decks illuminated the ivory sands below and Jen could spot the milky white foam of the ocean's waves as they rushed the shore.

Scott stood beside Jen, his arm around her shoulders, as the two admired the scene. He could tell she was as enamored with the view as he was with the beauty standing beside him. Her happiness pleased Scott more than he'd probably admit and only made her more attractive in his eyes. He couldn't wait a second longer - he needed to take Jen fully and make her his own.

"Let's check out the rest of the place," he whispered into her ear, his lips lightly brushing and tickling her lobe. He kissed the curve of her neck and traced the outline of her bosom with his palm, noticing her erect nipple as he did so. Scott allowed Jen to take the lead so he could get another look at her fine ass, which he pinched as she passed.

The condo was decadent, to be certain, and no expense had been spared in the décor. The designer had great taste and had chosen an upscale and tasteful - yet modern beach theme, with warm gray and turquoise hues that brought out the blue in Scott's eyes. They arrived, at last, at the master bedroom.

The room was softly illuminated by clusters of lit, white candles in every corner and nook.

"But... how?" Jen started.

"I may have made a call while you were asleep in the car, " Scott explained.

"Oh, Scott..." Jen fell into his arms and they kissed feverishly.

With one fluid motion, Scott lifted Jen's dress above her head and tossed it aside. Jen was stunning indeed, standing before him in her black see-through bra and panties and patent leather pumps. He loved seeing this side of her and her inhibitions at bay - it was a striking contrast to her conservative, all-business and demure manner with which he had grown accustomed.

Her nipples, at full attention, begged for Scott's attention. He slid the lacy cups down and released her tender buds - tonguing each in turn and taking them into his hot, moist mouth. Jen gasped at the sensation and felt her knees quiver as Scott licked and sucked each delicate pink morsel. Scott reached behind and unfastened Jen's bra, allowing it to fall to the floor. Jen moaned and stepped closer to Scott - her soft, creamy mounds pillowing his head. Scott grasped her tits in both hands and pressed them together so that he could pleasure both of her nubs with his oral skills.

Jen breathed deeply, growing more and more aroused with each flick of Scott's tongue across her delicate breasts. She ran her hands through his scalp, clenching his locks as the intensity of his motions increased, almost causing her to lose balance. The sensation flowed throughout Jen's body as she felt herself nearing climax once again. Her pussy throbbed as she involuntarily thrust toward Scott, all of her being yearning for him to be inside of her. Scott continued to feast on her sweet nipples and areolas as if they were his last meal. He loved the taste of Jen and how easily his tongue glided across and over her slippery flesh.

Jen leaned back, and hooked her thumbs into the sides of her panties, and wiggled them down past her hips. The sight of Jen's beautiful silky smooth, pink pussy lips thrilled Scott to no end and he was quick to help her finish the job. With one hand, he grasped her undies and pulled them to her ankles. With the other, he reached between her thighs, feeling the moist heat emanating from Jen's engorged lips. His cock stiffened beyond what he even believed possible, thinking about how amazing it would feel to thrust into her blazing cavity.

As if reading his mind, Jen unfastened his belt and unbuttoned, then unzipped his khakis. She pulled him closer, wrapping her arms around his middle, then slid her hands beneath each side of his pants, causing them to fall to the floor. Jen caught her breath at the sight of Scott's erect cock popped through his boxers. She kissed Scott fully on the mouth as she nudged him into sitting on the edge of the bed, their hands wildly stroking each other's bare and hungry bodies.

Jen knelt before Scott, positioned between his legs on the floor beneath the bed. She gazed into his eyes and smiled knowingly, ready and anxious to take his pleasure to the next level. Jen lovingly and slowly finished undressing her man - shoes, socks, pants, and boxers. He was even more gorgeous naked before her and she found herself intoxicated by the sight. Scott couldn't believe his luck; he was in heaven - the angel of his dreams at his feet.

Jen wanted to make the moment last, but had been patient for far too long. She couldn't resist a second longer. Scott's beautiful cock stood before her, begging for attention and she was more than happy to oblige. She wrapped her soft hand firmly around the base of his shaft and lowered her lips to his already moistened head. Jen kissed the delicate skin on Scott's head and licked his juices clean. Scott felt dizzy and overcome with pleasure at the feeling of Jen's warm, wet tongue on his rod. 'Oh God,' he groaned. He knew he would have to fight with every ounce of willpower he could summon - not to explode on the spot.

Jen was clearly enjoying herself, while putting on an amazing display for Scott. She squeezed his cock between her voluptuous milky tits, while stroking her gorgeous nipples. With his dick still between her breasts, Jen bent and took the entire head into her mouth. She simultaneously pleasured his shaft with her tits, while stimulating his cock head with her soaking hot mouth and tongue. Scott tasted incredible and Jen continued to lap up his early juices while sucking his engorged head. Her hands wrapped firmly around his member, massaged him up and down, as her head bobbed on his delicious knob. She was lost in her own pleasure, while bringing Scott to new heights of ecstasy. As he watched Jen pump his hard on with her mouth and hands, Scott knew he was near explosion.

Jen swirled her tongue around the sensitive rim of Scott's cock, then descended on the full length of his shaft, taking him into her throat like a pro. She wished she could see the look on his face, but could tell from his groans that he was enjoying himself immensely. Scott could hardly believe his goddess' skills as he watched her take his entire cock into her mouth and throat. She was a suck machine and a talented one at that. She matched his rhythm perfectly and soon Scott was thrusting into her in perfect sequence as she inhaled his cock. The sensation was beyond belief. Scott couldn't resist any longer. With one deep push, he exploded, his seed filling Jen's mouth and spilling on to her luscious lips. She maintained her oral grip on Scott's cock, savoring every last drop of his cum, and cleaning him masterfully.

His orgasm had rocked both of their worlds. The look on Scott's face was priceless as he caught his breath - one of amazement, relief, and intense appreciation. 'Oh, Scott,' Jen giggled and thought to herself, 'little do you know, this is only the beginning.'

TO BE CONTINUED