Community Service Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs Newlove said, "Oh, that's okay, Stella. I'm finished, with Community servant David double-oh-seven ... For now."

CSO Linda said, "Stel, while double-oh-seven unloads your van for you, are you coming for a coffee with Karen and me, as usual, down in the office?"

"Yeah, if that's okay. I'd love a coffee," said Stella. "Thanks, Lindz."

"Double-oh-seven," said CSO Linda brusquely. "You know the routine: Unload the van for Stella - and be quick about it."

"Yes, Miss Linda," I said respectfully.

CSO Linda went on, "When you've done that, you know what to do: stock up the shelves, making sure you put each of the different types of socks on their own, designated shelves. But first - and you can consider this another little job for you, from now on: remove the socks' Cellophane wrapping or cardboard packaging, yourself, to save the ladies from being inconvenienced in future."

"Yes, Miss Linda," I said respectfully.

"We'll probably be back up here, by the time you've done all of that. But if we're not, just get back to work. And, unless you want to work under my and CSO Karen's supervision on Sundays, too, as well as Saturdays, for no further remuneration, you'll need to work on reducing your backlog."

"Yes, Miss Linda," I said respectfully.

"I'll make sure he does, CSO Linda!" piped up Mrs Newlove.

Was there ever, a bigger 'joke'? I wondered miserably.

In the palm of her hand, Stella held out to me the keys to her Mercedes Sprinter delivery van.

And, addressing me with the brusque, authoritative tone, that, living under the female-friendly rule of the Authoritarian Female Party, seemed to come to females so easily now, Stella said, "Here, double-oh-seven. Everything in the van is for Canford Sock Room. So you'll unload the van quicker by using the sliding side door, rather than the back doors."

"Yes, Miss Stella," I said respectfully.

The female Socks r Us delivery van driver went on, "After you've unloaded the van, sweep out any bits of sock lint and whatever. And then run a quick, just damp, mop over the floor for me. When you've done that, make sure you lock up the van afterwards."

"Yes, Miss Stella," I said respectfully.

"And when I come back up here after I've had my coffee, I'll change my socks," Stella told me. "Another pair of dirty socks for you to hand-wash, double-oh-seven."

Stella wasn't from Canford. She was from Heeling.

Heeling was the nearby, south London town where the previously thriving - but, since the AFP's introduction of Sock Rooms nationwide, absolutely booming - Socks r Us company headquarters were based. It was also the site, of their main sock-production factory.

So, by rights, that was where Stella should be changing her dirty socks: in Heeling.

I was quite happy, to unload Stella's delivery van for her. I had no problem with that.

And I didn't really, mind, her authoritative-toned instruction to sweep her van out, afterwards. Or even find objectionable, her further, bossy command to run "a quick, just damp, mop over the floor".

But, why should I, have to hand-wash Stella's dirty socks? I thought resentfully.

Why should I, have to do the Heeling Sock Room community servant's work for him? I had enough on my plate ... But I wasn't about to put that point to Stella.

And why? Because I was a community servant, with no rights. While Stella was a female citizen, with every right.

Stella was free to change her dirty socks, in any Sock Room in the land - including Canford's.

Yes, Miss Stella," I said respectfully.

Ms Harriet Harmman said, "Well, CSOs Karen and Linda ... I'll leave things in your more than capable hands, then."

"Yes, Ma'am," said my two Sock Room supervisors together.

Ms Harmman said, "I'll have to get back to the Centre ... I'll need to see about getting some posters and notices printed and posted. And I'll have to book some announcement slots on local radio and TV, to let the females of Canford know that from now on their Sock Room will be open on Saturdays."

"Yes, Ma'am," said CSO Linda. "I'll put a couple of notices up here too, in the Sock Room. And then news of our Saturday-opening will soon get around by word of mouth, too. Because good news travels fast."

"Yes, it does. Good idea, CSO Linda," said Ms Harmman approvingly. "Good work, officers."

CSO Karen said, "Thank you, Ma'am. And thank you again, Ma'am. For the Saturday overtime."

"Oh, not at all, CSO Karen. Not at all. You and CSO Linda are most welcome. And, for as long as you want the overtime, you can always count on me to be able to find you, some sort, of community servant supervisory assignments."

"Thank you, Ma'am," said CSOs Karen and Linda.

Ms Harmman said, "I'll let you know when I've got the posters. So that you can send Community servant David double-oh-seven over to the Centre for one. He can put it up in the Sock Room window."

"Yes, Ma'am," said CSOs Karen and Linda.

"And Stella, dear," said the local Authoritarian Female Party representative and MP for Canford, "I'll confirm with Socks r Us, over the phone, that other big order for the long white sport and leisure socks."

"Thank you, Ms Harmman," said Stella. "And I'm sure that supplying the socks to you on Friday won't be a problem: If we have to, we'll just put in a request to the Heeling Community Service Liaison Centre."

"Of course," said Ms Harriet Harmman.

Stella went on, "The Liaison Officer, Ms Jordon, will have some community servants drafted in; some extra, menial labour, supplied to us at no cost. Ms Jordon will assign them to us for the duration of our temporary emergency, to help us out on the factory floor and in the warehouse with production and packing. Some, of the community servants, will be assigned to work night-shift, and work solely on sock-packing."

"Excellent, Stella!" said Ms Harmman. "My mind is at rest: Ms Jordon will certainly make things happen - the community servants won't know what's hit them!"

And then, with a final wave goodbye the local Authoritarian Female Party representative and MP for Canford was bustling out through the Sock Room's double doors, on her way back to the Community Service Liaison Centre, to phone the printers, the local radio and TV stations, and ... Socks r Us.

Stella now followed CSOs Karen and Linda down the six wooden steps, on their way to the office.

And, staring at the authoritarian threesome's retreating, going-for-coffee backs, my simmering resentment bubbled over and got the better of me.

"Enjoy your coffee ... Miss Stella," I said.

And even before the words were half-way out of my mouth, I was thinking: Why, oh why, can't you just keep it zipped?

With a squeak of her rubber-soled white trainers, the attractive lady Socks r Us delivery van driver spun around on her heels. Stella's dark brown eyes were glinting ominously; the threat of pain, apparent.

"If it wasn't, that I'd rather have you unloading my van for me, and then sweeping it out and mopping it clean," Stella told me, "I would take up CSOs Karen and Linda, on their offer, to let me make you sniff my stinky socked feet - while I used you as my coffee-time footrest!"

"I'm sorry, Miss Stella. Very sorry," I blustered.

But it was no use: I knew the damage was done.

"Miss Stella. I didn't mean, to-"

Interrupting me, CSO Linda said, "When we return from our coffee-break, double-oh-seven, prepare to receive the Standard Six. Administered, to your bared bottom, by Stella."

"Ha ha ha ha!" laughed my across the road neighbour from hell Norma Newlove delightedly.

"Well, double-oh-seven ...?" said CSO Linda sternly.

"Yes, Miss Linda," I said respectfully, realising I'd not responded promptly, as expected.

"You just never learn, do you - Community servant David double-oh-seven?" said Norma gloatingly. "You are going to be caned - at the foot of my recliner!"

Once again, Norma Newlove raised her right foot from out of my still pampering, reverent hands. Goadingly, she again wiggled her toes at me, in a taunting gesture of gleeful triumph.

Norma Newlove was happy. Blissful. Ecstatic.

While my emotions, were the exact opposites.

With the laughs, jeers and catcalls of the Sock Room attending females ringing in my ears, I went outside.

At the kerb, where she had parked it, was Stella's delivery van.

As instructed by the attractive lady Socks r Us delivery driver, I unlocked and opened the sliding side door of her white-painted Mercedes Sprinter van ... and I got busy.

And the only thing that was keeping me going; all that was holding up my morale, as I unloaded, swept, and mopped Stella's van for her, while she drank coffee with CSOs Karen and Linda, was the thought of seeing Tina - the heaven, of Burger Heaven - just as soon as I got out of the Sock Room.

Community Service continues, in Ch. 9.