Community Service Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But what engaged my attention more than anything was that the delectable duo was leaning into each other and kissing passionately - they were partners, then, in more ways than one.

"Hi, Bel! Hi, BJ!" the unabashed, perfect-looking pair said pleasantly upon coming up for air and seeing my two escorts approaching, who, taking the lovey-dovey lesbian scene in their stride as nothing very much out of the ordinary, waved familiarly and smiled and said Hi back.

A moment later we had joined the two heart-stopping, breathtaking beauties.

Their name tags identified the lesbian lovers as prison officers Candice and Cordelia.

Turning to me, officer Bella Donna said, "Well, whippersnapper, we're here. You've got some talking to do. You'd better start making your pitch."

At first, I didn't understand.

"So, you are Tina's boyfriend - a community servant!" said the black-haired prison officer, Candice, with haughty disbelief.

Prison officer Cordelia rejoined, looking me up and down with withering disdain and open distaste, "Look at him - he's not even a real man! He looks even more defeated and downtrodden than some of the wretches we have here!"

"Community servant David works in a Sock Room," prison officer Billie Jo supplied helpfully. "Hand-washing his own townswomen's dirty socks for his dole money."

Officer Bella Donna said, "Yes, but maybe not for much longer. Because if he can't talk a bit of sense, into his seditious girlfriend prisoner Tina Marshall, I'm going to pull a few strings to have him pulled from Canford's Sock Room and admitted here to Greystone - Analise, seems to have taken a bit of a shine to him."

Prison officer Candice said, "Well, good. That's good. And if Analise decides to put him on The Wheel to break him in, I'll make damn sure I'm on the Caning Party detail."

"Yes, and so will I," said prison officer Cordelia, her voice dripping with spite. "In fact, I might Standard-Six him right here, right now, just for the sheer pleasure of it ... him - Tina's boyfriend!"

Prison officer Billie Jo interceded, soothingly, "Once he's safely inside Greystone - no longer Community servant David 007, but prisoner David Smith - you two will be able to cane him to your hearts' content, whenever you like."

"Yes - and so will we, BJ," put in prison officer Bella Donna.

"David ... D-David ..."

I thought my ears must be playing tricks on me ...

But no.

Because now, I understood.

For, looking down in cold dread in the direction of which I had heard that cherished and much-missed voice, now, at last, I saw Tina.

Positioned to a nicety between two grey-painted cell bars via her ratchet-operated leather cuffs, it was not, as I'd assumed, a male inmate's assuming-the-position human-footrest face, that was partially hidden behind the length of officer Candice's un-flipflopped, comfortably perched French pedicured sun-bronzed right foot ... But my girlfriend Tina's.

Tina couldn't but have heard every single word that these four Blues had just said.

Posing diabolically proprietorially, prison officer Candice threw down the gauntlet - dared me to say a word - as now she asserted her absolute authority and demonstrated her total mastery over Tina.

Prison officer Candice stared at me challengingly, provokingly, her eyes, glinting in triumph and glee, daring me to utter so much as a single word of complaint. As ...

As the bottom of her bare heel pressed firmly into Tina's conveniently positioned front-facing forehead for balance, steadiness and support; her clutching toes, closed around Tina's nostrils to aid said stability and security of otherwise uncertain one-legged stance but, apparently also, to ensure inescapable continued inhalation of her in-between-the-toes foot scent.

A keen aversion to males in general already and now, hating me in particular, with undisguised malice officer Candice goaded me, "As you can see, Community servant David ... the lovely Tina is my bitch."

Tina's assuming-the-position, human-footrest, Foot Service providing imposition though was not the worst of it.

Tina's bra had been removed, leaving her breasts bare.

Easily accessible playthings, for her all-powerful oppressor.

I then heard a pathetic, traumatised whimper - it was Janice.

Tina's best friend, former co-worker, former flatmate - but now, her cellmate. Sharing equally, in Tina's heinous predicament.

Similarly subjugated, Janice's attractive but now distressingly distraught face was also partially obscured, pulled forward via her ratchet-operated leather wrist cuffs into the perfect position between two bars to forcibly provide the same, ignominious human-footrest facial support to the sun-kissed bare sole of white-blonde prison officer Cordelia.

But though the middle part of her face was obscured, as with Tina, I could still see Janice's eyes ... and the look in them.

I looked away. It was the only decent thing to do.

Janice couldn't tolerate me seeing her like this.

Neither of them could.

Tina and Janice couldn't bear me seeing them so helpless, so vulnerable, so completely at the mercies of their diabolically dominating, advantage-taking lesbian female prison officer depredators.

So this was what was happening to them both, then, for getting in the Authoritarian Female Party's hair.

"Tina ... Tina ..." I said, choked, in my abject helplessness to assuage her and Janice's situation even in the slightest.

And I was no less helpless, as officers Candice and Cordelia then lowered their bare right soles to the vulnerable bare right breasts of their assuming-the-position 'bitches' Tina and Janice, respectively.

No less helpless, as I watched, seeing Tina and Janice's exposed nipples stiffening, at being played with, hardening, in inevitable arousal.

Stimulated, to involuntary and unwanted, but helpless and uncontrollable desire.

Excited, despite themselves, under their two tormentresses' sensitive and sensual, expert and knowing, roaming and probing playful soles and toying toe pads.

Fondling their respective bitches' defenceless, exposed right breasts, enjoying together the pleasure of the moment - getting off, on their own, perverted version of footsie - lesbian prison officers Candice and Cordelia leant into each other and kissed again, passionately, hungrily, unabashedly fingering each other now in their growing excitement.

"Well ... Community servant David?" prompted officer Bella Donna. "Haven't you seen enough, yet?"

I looked up to her.

Her pale-complexioned beautiful face was blurred, and her finely chiselled features, indistinct.

I tried to raise my hand to my teary eyes to clear my blurry vision, forgetting that officer Bella Donna's handcuffs were still restraining my wrists behind my back ... I'd stopped feeling, that pain.

Because, this new, all-consuming pain, was a million times worse.

"Come on then, whippersnapper - it's time to start talking," snapped the Ice Queen.

"Yes, come on - crybaby!" cajoled prison officer Billie Jo.

"David ... D-David ..." mumbled Tina.

Tina's voice was muffled, speaking made difficult again as prison officer Candice's diabolically dominating, human-footrest availing sun-bronzed sole once again took up its subjugative occupation of her conveniently positioned, Foot Service providing face.

"David ... D-David ..." persisted Tina. "It's ... all right. It's all right, D-David. Just, j-just agree to do whatever they want."

Beside her, Janice emitted a heartrending, empathetic sob.

"But, Tina. Tina, you, Janice. You, you've both gone through so-"

Prison officer Candice now obligingly let Tina speak.

"It's ... it's all right, David," Tina repeated.

"It's all right."

Prison officer Bella Donna said, satisfied, "Come on, BJ. Let's go and give Governor Monroe the good news: Her Getting-them-to-see-the-light experiment has worked like a charm."

Community Service continues - and concludes - in Ch. 15.