Companion Fare Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife embarks on submissive journey.
2.9k words
4.32
98.3k
13

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
311 Followers

I am fifty one and my wife Lori, just turned fifty this year. We have two sons off at college and have been happily married for 23 years. We are a relatively normal couple and like a lot of couples we have become routine in our relationship. Now that the kids are gone we have rekindled our sex lives and have expanded it. Not anything too serious, just a few toys and adult videos. Sex in the pool, in the family room. Things like that. We have spiced things up a bit and have added role play and fantasy sharing into our lives. Lori often talks a lot about being dominated by a man. Used and humiliated. Made to be nasty. We expand on these fantasies, but she admits they never involve me because she would be too weirded out having me treat her like a slut and then sit at the dinner table with our kids.

Never the less it has been fun to do and we both have enjoyed the new direction our intimate life has gone. Lori is five foot five and about a hundred and twenty five pounds. She has long brown hair and nice 34 c breasts. There is a bit of a sag but not too noticeable. She is not a hard bodied twenty something, but I would put her up against most women in their late thirties. She is very comfortable in her body and has a self assured sensuality about herself. She doesn’t dress sexy and I think most people would be surprised to see how in shape her body is underneath the sweats and frumpy clothes she wears. When she does dress up it is usually very conservative and classical.

Well, I think this is enough background on us and I want to relate a recent event that has taken us to a new level. I did not participate for most of what I am going to describe, but I will relate it as best I can from the information I have learned.

We were both at a company picnic in July. It was like most of these types of events; pleasant enough but you were happy when it was over. I am a senior partner in a firm and honestly do not relish spending a day socializing with employees. It is something you need to do in today’s business environment. One of my partners, whom I have known for most of my career was there with his ‘wife,’ Donna. He had divorced years ago and they had been a couple for at least the past seven years. They had never married and shared a home with kids from both previous marriages. Donna was younger than us, early forties I think. I liked her but we rarely got together except at company functions.

She was tall and blonde with a short, almost manly haircut. She spoke her mind and was always fun to listen to. While, Lori tended to be quiet and subdued, Donna was loud and boisterous. She kept herself in good shape but I never thought of her in any type of sexual connotation. We had all had a few beers and the three of us were chatting while the caterers were barbecuing the food.

Donna had at one time worked for the airlines and because of this she could fly at a reduced rate. She said she tried to take advantage of this perk, because the way the airline industry was going she felt it may not be available much longer. They were remodeling their home and she was planing on flying to North Carolina to visit some furniture companies. Lori mentioned how much fun that sounded and Donna told us she could bring a friend on a companion fare for only a hundred dollars. She added the fare was for first class travel.

By the time lunch was over the two girls had decided to make it a girl’s extended weekend and I encouraged Lori to go on the trip. It seems I always was going on fishing or golf outings and wanted her to have a chance to do something she liked. It was decided the two of them would leave for a five day trip in a few weeks.

Lori, having had a bit too much to drink giggled as she said it sounded funny to be using a ‘companion fare’. It was as though she was Donna’s sidekick or ward for the trip.

Donna looked at Lori and said, “You do know what it means to travel as a companion?”

Lori laughed a bit and shook her head no.

“A companion needs to do what she is told, for the entire trip.”

There was a moment of serious silence, then Donna broke into laughter. I glimpsed at Lori who was laughing along and could not help but notice the slight flush on her neck that she gets when she is excited. Nothing more was said nor did I give it a second thought. Until I picked her up from the airport.

When they left from San Francisco airport, Lori took a shuttle because I was too busy to drive her up. That morning she was dressed nicely in a skirt and sleeveless sweater, very unusual compared to the jogging outfits she usually wore when we traveled. She told me those using these employees’ tickets needed to dress up if they were to utilize the first class fares. I kissed her goodbye and said I would see her in five days.

I arrived at the airport early and parked the car. I knew what gate they were arriving at but because of security I could only wait in the main lobby of the airport. I figured I would greet them as they walked to the exit, knowing they only had carry on and would not need to go to the baggage claim area.

About fifteen minutes after they landed I saw a group of people heading down a long hallway that lead to the baggage area and exit where I was. I was probably 150 to 200 feet away. I first spotted Donna walking at a leisurely pace. She had no luggage so I figured they must have checked things in. I wondered if I could head to the claim area with them or if I should go and get the car.

Then a few feet behind Donna I noticed Lori. I did a second take because she looked different. Her hair had been cut to shoulder length and the brown color had been highlighted with blond streaks. She was walking on heels that were much higher than any I remembered seeing and in each hand she was pulling a suitcase with wheels behind her. This forced her arms back and caused her chest to be thrust forward.

She was wearing a tight black skirt that was at least four inches above her knees and with each stride you could see it pull up against her thighs. I recognized the green sleeveless sweater, the same one she left in but it was obvious she was braless. Each step caused her tits to bounce and even from my distance you could see the outline of her nipples. Men all around her were walking along and stealing glances of my wife. It was though she was being displayed.

Donna noticed me and waved. She gave me a peck on the cheek and whispered into my ear.

“Do you like my little companion’s new look?”

I flashed back to the conversation at the picnic and just stared open mouthed. Lori stopped a few feet from me and smiled. I had known her long enough to understand she was happy. I went to grab the suitcases and Donna reached out, using her arm to block me.

“Let little Lori get those, walk with me.” She took off and for a split second I stood wondering what to do. Lori nodded her head and motioned it as if for me to follow Donna. I caught up in a few steps and as we walked Donna spoke.

“Your wife and I have had a wonderful time together. I expect her to tell it all to you, in detail. I hope you will approve because we both want to take little trips together,’ she looked at me smiled and added, “don’t say anything more until you get her home. Just go with the flow.”

Her evil smile caused a stirring in my pants and I decided I would follow her advise for now.

When we reached the car I put both suitcases in the trunk. Donna motioned for Lori to come close to us, and with the trunk open she spoke to her.

“Pet, I think you should show your husband the little treat we have for him. Don’t you?”

“Yes, Miss Donna.” With that Lori looked straight into my eyes and bent slightly to reach the hem of her skirt. She pulled it upwards, struggling to get the tight fitting skirt up until I could see her pussy. It had been shaved into what I later learned was called a Brazilian cut, or landing strip style. She held the skirt up as her face flushed with embarrassment. I looked around to see if anyone was watching then looked back when I heard Donna’s voice.

“Pet, I know I made you drink so much water on the plane. Be a good girl and squat for Miss Donna and pee for me.”

Lori hesitated, being in a public garage and in front of me, her still in shock husband, when Donna’s voice resonated above the clamor of the garage.

“Slut, do not make me unhappy, or I will strip you down and whip your ass on the hood of the car. Do it now!”

I moved forward in a protective gesture when I saw Lori shake her head, silently telling me everything was all right. She squatted down, obscenely spreading her knees. Looking, not at me but at Donna, she paused. You could see her body tense, trying not to follow the command. A command she had never done in public before. Finally she closed her eyes and after what seemed an eternity a few drops of her golden fluid began to trickle onto the concrete floor. Soon it strengthened into a full stream and splattered heavily onto the floor and her painted toes sticking out of her high heeled sandals. The puddle became a mini lake and I soon was wishing for her to stop before we were noticed. She must have drank quite a bit because it took a while before she was through.

“Good girl. Now get into the back seat of the car, in the middle. Leave your skirt around your waist and place each foot against the door. Hurry up, Pet!”

Lori quickly responded and when Donna and I sat in the front seat of my Mercedes I could look back at the glistening cunt of my wife. She was breathing in short labored breaths and seemed on the brink of orgasm.

“I want two fingers in that nasty cunt of yours at all times. You may not stop fucking yourself until otherwise stated. Do not cum unless you ask me, properly.” Donna looked over at me and nonchalantly added, “Let’s get going, you can drop me off, I am anxious to check in with the kids.”

As I drove, I could not help but hear the whimpering of my wife as she played with herself. Looking in the rearview mirror I could only see her upper body and her eyes were clenched tightly shut. Donna noticed me looking in the mirror and smiled.

“Easy big boy, no accidents. Keep your eyes on the road,” she laughed.

We drove for well over twenty minutes, no one speaking. The only noises were those of my wife’s breathing and the squishy wet sound of her fingers pushing in and out of her pussy. The silence was finally broken by Lori’s quiet husky voice.

“Miss Donna, may you little Pet please cum?”

“Not yet. Your cunt isn’t ready yet. Now keep working at it while your husband pulls over.” We were on Interstate 280 near a rest stop with a statue of Father Junipier Sierra. A place known for gay meetings late at night. It was barely sunset and I was worried about police surveillance in the area. I pulled into the parking lot and parked in an isolated space near the restrooms. The area was deserted.

Donna turned in her seat and looked back at my wife.

“Tell your husband what you are.”

“I am Miss Donna’s Pet.”

“And what does Miss Donna’s Pet do?”

“She is a slut who does whatever Miss Donna thinks she should, because sluts are too stupid to think for themselves.”

“You may cum, Pet.”

With that I watched as my wife of twenty three years, body convulsed in what appeared to be a series of orgasms. After it was over she laid back in the seat with her legs splayed open and a content look on her face.

“Good girl. Now pull your skirt down and go into the ladies room and freshen up. We want you to look presentable when you get home, don’t we Lori?”

That was the first time Donna had used her name and I sensed it signaled an end to their little game. When Lori left to use the restroom Donna spoke with me.

“First of all, neither of us want this to have a major effect on our lives. We both love our families too much. But on the other hand I love being a Dom and your wife loves being my pet. We want to continue our little discrete games, but only, and I mean only as long as you have no objections. Have Lori explain our time together and I hope you will be understanding. Looking at your pants, I think, in some ways you may have already answered that question. But remember Lori loves you and if you are not okay with this then so be it. There is no reason to punish her for what has already happened. From what I understand you both have played with the fantasy of her being dominated. The only difference being in your fantasies it was a man.”

Donna got into the back seat leaving the front for Lori when she returned. I noticed she was wearing a bra and had pulled her skirt down lower towards her knees. She looked more herself, which I appreciated since our son, Jeff was home from college for the weekend. After we dropped off Donna we headed home. We talked, but it was a forced conversation. We spoke of family and the furniture she had purchased. Both avoiding the topic on our minds.

When we arrived home there was a note on the door from the garage from our son apologizing for missing us. There was a party at school this weekend and he decided to go back early. In a way we both were pleased. I took her suitcase upstairs and waited for her. I knew we had a lot to talk about, but right now my only concern was taking care of my throbbing cock. After a few minutes I called for Lori and got no response. Being a bit curious I headed downstairs looking for her. She wasn’t anywhere to be seen.

As I walked into the kitchen I noticed the door to the garage was still open. I walked into the garage and stopped at the first step with a start.

There on the her knees next to the car was Lori. She was nude with her knees spread and her arms clasped behind her back. She heard me and smiled as she looked up.

“Miss Donna told me, the first chance I had I was to strip down and give you a blow job. She said we wouldn’t be able to talk until you came. Come here. I want to suck that cock of yours so bad. Miss Donna told me from now on I will always swallow your cum, unless you wish to shoot it on my tits or face. No more spitting into tissue. A good slut learns to appreciate the taste of cum.”

I could not believe it. Lori rarely allowed me to cum in her mouth and when I did she always spit it out making me feel guilty for enjoying the pleasure of her mouth. Now she was naked in the garage begging to swallow my load. Once I walked over to her she quickly pulled my cock out of my pants and nearly engulfed it in one motion. I was so hot, I lasted only seconds and came in torrents into her mouth. After shooting off I opened my eyes and looked down. Lori still had my cock in her mouth and was looking up at me. It was so sexy as she pulled her head back and my dick popped out of her mouth and swung lewdly in front of her face. She smiled at me, opened her mouth and showed me a mouth full of cum. Closing her lips together she smiled again and swallowed. She opened her mouth. proving to me she had indeed swallowed it all and whispered.

“Let’s go upstairs. We have a lot to talk about.”

End of Part one. Send comments.

evals22
evals22
311 Followers