Companion Fare Ch. 07

Story Info
Final: The husband responds.
1.3k words
4.18
43.5k
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
311 Followers

The room became suddenly silent. I had sat and listened to my wife's description of her exploits these past five days. When I looked at her I saw her hand was playing with her clit, her nipples were erect and she was sitting with thighs splayed.

I tried to control my anger as I spoke. "Lori, listen very carefully. I want you to leave. Now," she looked up with a startled expression, surprised I wasn't standing with hard on in hand.

But, I, I thought, you know we talked about this, I thought it was..." she stopped as I quickly rose.

"You thought what. That I'd be happy that you masturbated in front of three 18-year-old boys. BOYS, younger than our sons. Or I'd be excited that you let a room full of women watch your waxing, and oh yeah, you masturbate in front of them. Or I'd be excited you rimmed a young girls asshole, or drank piss at a public pool, or fucked a plastic cock in a club. Did I forget anything, I am sure I did!" By now my voice was booming through the house.

"But. I told you the truth, I wanted to share this new part of me. I wanted .."

"Shut up. Leave. I am serious. Call me tomorrow and we will talk. Right now I think all we will talk about is divorce," her eyes teared at the sound of that word, "Perhaps after I have thought about it there maybe, maybe will be something else to discuss."

"Can't we talk now?" she pleaded, suddenly remembering her nakedness her hand fell down in an attempt to cover her bald mons.

"Listen, Bitch. Unless you want me to call our sons and ask them to come home to hear about their Mom's vacation, I think you had better be gone when I get back from walking the dog."

I left without saying another word. Our setter was at the back door, excited to be going on such a late night walk. In my mind I could only see images of Lori, legs spread, naked, covered with cum. Yes, we had talked about her submissive side. That was true. Yet we never talked about bringing the fantasies to life, especially apart from one another. To top it off she degraded herself with the wife of a man I work with. How can I look him in the eye, knowing he probably knows my wife was a slut for Donna.

I walked for at least an hour, tossing things over and over in my mind. I loved Lori once, more than anything else. Could that love survive this? Did I want it to survive? I made myself a success in business by being aggressive and strong. How could I face Mark, with him thinking me a wimp or cuckold to my wife?

When I got home the house was empty. There was a one word note left on my pillow..... Sorry. Lori knew when I was angry it is best to leave me alone. I believe she was sorry but I wasn't sure it would cut it.

The next day I awoke early and went into work. I cleared my schedule for the next two days and told my secretary a family matter had arose. When I arrived back home I listened to Lori's voice on the telephone message machine.

"Listen, I realize I was wrong to do what I did. I will not lie to you. I enjoyed it. But, but," her voice cracked and I could hear her start to cry, "I can't talk on the phone. Please let me back. I am at the Hilton."

Did I want her back. When we met at the airport, I must admit I liked her look and enjoyed the game her and Donna played. The blow job in the garage was great. I actually thought as I followed her ass up the stairs she would tell me of her little sex games with Donna. I could probably have worked with just that....games. What was she thinking about the rest?

I called Donna and tried my best to keep my anger in check. "Donna, Lori told me everything about your little trip."

"I knew she would. She loves you and doesn't want to hide this new side of herself from you," She giggled and added, "I am looking forward to playing with my pet again." Her tone lacked confidence. She was fishing, trying to guess my demeanor. I am sure she had talked with Lori since I threw her out.

"Listen. Listen carefully. I do not blame you entirely. You took advantage of a situation, with no regard to my feelings," he heard her voice starting to protest, "Quiet, let me finish! This may end up being what Lori wants, but it isn't what I want. I would have considered exploring this side of her, or even giving you my blessing and letting the two of you go ahead. I wasn't given any chance. No respect was given to my position as her husband."

"She wanted to do this, we, we knew it might take time for you..."

"Time for me to do what? Accept my wife as a slut to one of partner's wives? The mother of my children?"

"I spoke with her. She feels miserable, I feel miserable. I didn't want to hurt you."

"I do not believe any consideration was given to me. And none will be given to you."

"What is that suppose to mean, or you threatening me?" Donna's voice rose in anger.

I calmly replied, "No, Donna no threat at all. I still pull a lot of weight at work. Your husband is being transferred, as we talk, to Atlanta. He still has a shot at full partner, but it will be only after you sign a document admitting to forcing Lori into a weekend of illicit sex induced with drugs you slipped to her without her knowledge. If any of this comes to light, even years from now you will be held accountable."

"You can't be serious, you asshole. Who do you think you are?" Her voice was loud enough that I had to pull the receiver away from my ear.

"Donna, if you hang up, or continue to yell any deals are off the table. If you don't think I have the clout to ruin Mark and your lives try me."

There was only silence on the other end. I could hear her breath, shallow and weak. She must know my reputation and was thinking I could do what I said.

Her voice was quiet, almost inaudible, "I will sign anything you want. Please do not let Mark know about this. If he knows I am responsible for Atlanta, it will break us. He told me the trip was a bad idea."

"I always thought he was a bright man." I waited a moment and continued, "one last thing Donna."

"Yes," the fight was out of her and I thought how easy she was to break.

"Mark will be telling you he has to travel to Atlanta next week for his transfer. You will tell him you are flying back to Charlotte to cancel all your furniture plans. Tell him you want to wait to find a new house, before ordering furniture. You will call that young girl and her boyfriend, Chloe and whatever his name was. Tell them they are to plan a similar weekend for you, except you want the boyfriend to film it all. Don't say a word, Donna. I want a record of your debauchery as added insurance this will never come to light. If you refuse this I will destroy Mark and you and I will divorce Lori. I will not be disrespected!"

Finally she answered. "I will do it. I will do whatever you ask. Just don't destroy my life. Please."

"Oh, by the way, Donna book me as your companion fare."

evals22
evals22
311 Followers