Companion: The Uber for Sex Ch. 02

Story Info
Rachel takes her second customer.
8.5k words
4.39
19.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel turned on the shower and stepped in before me -- I was still undressing, having a lot more clothing to be removed than she did. I heard her sigh with contentment as the warm water hit her body, undoubtedly relieved to be finished with her first ordeal, and to clean off the physical reminders Omar left behind. It was a strange feeling to say the least, and I'm sure neither of us had fully processed what just happened. But there was no turning back. Finished undressing, I stepped in to join her in the shower.

Rachel was still covered. The water had hit the cum, and it was running down her face and body, in this oozing, smelly mess. She looked like a porn star, and if I hadn't known where it all came from, or if she hadn't been my wife, she would've looked incredibly erotic. I suppose in a way she still did -- she wore the markings of an owned, used woman, and I had a bit of a visual reaction to that. But it was one marked by inner conflict. Either way, this visual reaction was mitigated as Rachel washed more and more, rubbing soap over her body, returning her to her normal pristine state.

"How are you doing?" I asked. I figured it was best we talked about things sooner rather than later.

"I'm... fine, actually. I thought this would be a bigger deal, but it really wasn't. It's kind of weird he has those pictures of me though..." She shuddered. "I hope he doesn't post them online. Shit -- why did I let him take them?"

"Because he offered you double the money." I reminded her. "You made the right choice, given the circumstances. And he doesn't seem like the kind of guy to violate your privacy like that..." I trailed off.

It's true, Omar really didn't seem like that kind of guy. But on the other hand, we really barely knew him, and he clearly had an aggressive side to him -- it came out when he was fucking Rachel's mouth. Still, there wasn't anything to be done at this point. I continued my thought. "Besides, even if he did post them online, it would just be a drop in the bucket -- there's already so much porn out there, I'm sure no one would notice."

Rachel sighed. "I guess... still. It makes me really uncomfortable. I just... I don't know, it's weird. After the way he'd been using me, I just couldn't say no, you know? I don't know what happened, I just felt so... submissive? I think I would've done anything he asked me to."

"That's a scary thought." I replied. "But like I said -- I wouldn't worry about it."

Rachel nodded. "It's too late now anyway."

I paused, unsure of whether to ask what was on my mind, but decided I had to. "Did you... like it at all?"

Rachel looked at me funny. "Of course not."

I pressed her. "Really? Because it sounds like you were in a pretty strange headspace by the end of it. You just said you think you would've done anything he asked you to..."

Rachel looked exasperated. "Okay, look. I mean, it wasn't awful. He was a nice guy, and it actually made me feel kind of sexy that he wanted me so badly he was willing to pay for it. But I don't want this, Luke. I didn't want any of this. I'm doing it for us..."

I felt guilty. I knew I shouldn't be interrogating her like this, even though I felt my insecurities were reasonable. Nonetheless, it was time to back off. "I... ... sorry."

"It's okay." Rachel replied. "I know this is hard for you too."

I shrugged. It wasn't easy, but I wasn't going to put that on her. "It's not that bad. You actually looked kind of sexy."

Rachel looked surprised. "Really?"

"Yeah." I replied. It was true, sort of. I was definitely conflicted about everything, but I obviously found Rachel really attractive, and seeing her do the kinds of things girls do in porn certainly had a visual appeal.

Rachel paused, then grinned a little. "You naughty boy. I never would've guessed."

"Hey, don't take this the wrong way." I protested, defending myself. "It's just... you're sexy, and it's sexy to see you do sexy things."

Rachel smiled softly. "No... I'm glad. To be honest, for a while there, I was pretending Omar was you, since it was the only way to get through it. And it was actually kind of sexy -- being your whore. I even got sort of wet." She admitted.

This time it was my turn to be surprised. "Wow, really?"

Rachel blushed, and spoke really softly. "... You know how submissive I am, and how I love being dominated."

"You mean... You liked that? What he was doing?" I was shocked.

"It... It's complicated. I didn't like it because it was him doing it. It just felt wrong. But when I imagined it was you... He was just so dominant -- in control. And because he was paying me, I felt like I just had to submit to him. As long as I was thinking about you, it was definitely kind of arousing." Rachel confessed.

I didn't know how to feel, or what to say. Part of me -- the jealous part -- had secretly hoped she hated every moment of what she had done. But another part of me -- the compassionate part -- was glad it wasn't terrible for her. And one final part of me -- the horny part -- just thought it was hot to see someone I found so attractive down on her knees sucking cock like a slut. A silence hung in the air, shortly broken by Rachel, who asked with a whimper, "Do... do you still love me?"

I stared her in the eyes, earnestly. "I'll still love you no matter what. But... I'd still really prefer we never do this again."

Rachel sighed and looked me in the eyes. "Just once more, and then were done -- forever. Never again."

******

A few minutes later, Rachel and I had emerged from the shower, and returned to the couch. I wasn't sure she -- or I, for that matter -- wanted to do anything more tonight, but on the other hand, there was something to be said for getting this over and done with. I asked her: "Well... What should we do?"

Rachel seemed to be on the same wavelength as me. "Let's just get this over with. One more, and then this whole mess is behind us." I saw her pick up her phone, which had defaulted back to the "solicitation mode" screen. She sighed, took a deep breath, and turned solicitation back on, then collapsed in my arms -- exhausted, embarrassed, nervous, you name it. I wrapped an arm around her, supportively, and we just sat there.

A lot of time passed. Hours, at least, with Rachel and I just passing the time doing nothing much in particular. Eventually, Rachel spoke up, forlorn. "I guess nobody else wants me tonight."

I gave her a mischievous little grin. "Somebody still wants you..."

Rachel chuckled. "Oh? Even after what I had to do?"

"Definitely!" I enthused. To be honest, I was trying to push the deed out of my mind, but it wasn't easy.

Rachel and I started fooling around, but that's just part of our lives, not this story, so I won't bother with the details. What's relevant for this story is what happened about halfway through, while Rachel was doing to me what she had just done to Omar. I was blissfully lying back while Rachel bobbed her mouth up and down on my cock when we were suddenly interrupted by another alert. Rachel jumped a bit, startled.

I groaned. "Why does it have to be now...?"

"Should we just ignore it?" Rachel proposed.

It was tempting. I was pretty close to finishing, and I can't say I welcomed the interruption. Still, I desperately just wanted to get this night over with. "Let's at least see what it says." I stood up and grabbed Rachel's phone.

She had received a message from a man named Matthew. This one wasn't bad looking, at least to my eyes. Maybe late 30s, receding hairline, but by no means bald. Glasses, looked to be about average build. Fairly nondescript, all things considered, but that was a step up over Omar and George. His message was simple: "Hi. I'm interested in your services." 'Services' -- another beautiful euphemism. I handed the phone to Rachel.

"Hmmm." Was all Rachel said in response.

"What's on your mind?" I asked.

"Well, he's certainly better looking than Omar. It's just... It's so tough to get a read on him with such a generic message. It would just be nice to know a little bit more about who I was committing to, you know?" Rachel complained.

I reached out and took the phone from her. I don't know why this hadn't occurred to me before, but surely the app must have had some kind of rating system -- a profile -- a comment section -- anything. I explored the app a bit, and sure enough, I found it: a profile system, complete with ratings and comments. I pulled up Matthew's.

"You're in luck." I pronounced, feeling terribly clever. "Take a look." I sat down beside Rachel so that both of us could learn more about her would-be client.

The profile contained pretty basic information, but it was something. I was right about his age -- Matthew was 39. He listed his occupation as 'Software Developer'. Much to my surprise, there was even a section for 'last STD test', which claimed Matthew was clean as of last week. I was skeptical, so I grabbed my laptop to do a bit of extra research. What I found amazed me. Companion apparently had a pretty impressive system for verifying STD tests. They were entirely optional, so presumably not all Johns had them done. But they had a thorough validation system, so if somebody posted STD test results, you could be confident they were accurate -- at least as of the date posted. I relayed this information to Rachel, who let out an impressed "wow."

I put my laptop away and returned to Matthew's profile, turning now to the ratings and comments. Matthew had 4/5 stars, so was presumably decent enough. That said, he only had two ratings, so it's not like there was a ton of data to go on. I turned to the comments, hoping to learn more, but there was only a single one, paired with a three-star rating. It read: "Nice enough, but really awkward. I mean really awkward, so be prepared. Completely harmless, though, and just wanted a blowjob."

Rachel, reading over my shoulder, let out a "huh."

"What are you thinking?" I asked.

"He doesn't look bad. And I can deal with awkwardness -- after all, I'm married to you." She teased.

I winced. I didn't particularly appreciate being compared to a man who was paying her for sex, but I shrugged it off. If she was the one doing the hard work, she had the right to tease me a little. Still, I had to say something. "You think I'm alone in that?" I retorted.

She upped the ante. "Maybe not. But I think he'll be too distracted to notice, don't you?"

Straight for the jugular. I had to respond. "I sure must've been."

Rachel laughed, before returning to the task at hand. "Well, what do you think?"

"It's your call. He seems fine to me. I just want to get this over with." I replied.

Rachel nodded. "I agree. Well..." She handed me the phone, inviting me once again to take the final step. Nodding, but with some hesitation and a deep breath, I pressed 'accept", agreeing to once again sell my wife's body to a stranger. "All right. This is it." Rachel said.

I smiled weakly at her. "Just one more." I agreed. "Back to my hiding place?"

Rachel sighed. "I guess so. I really wish you could be there with me."

I laughed. "I think that would be... pretty weird, especially for Matthew."

Rachel pouted a little. "Yeah, I guess... alright, well... keep an eye on me. This guy seems fine, but who knows?"

It wasn't a pleasant thought, but I agreed -- the guy did seem fine. "Don't worry about a thing. I'm here for you."

We were interrupted by another alert on Rachel's phone. A follow-up from Matthew: "Cool. See you soon." He really wasn't much for charm, although I was glad to know he felt that getting to fool around with my wife would be 'cool'. The asymmetry in what was at stake here struck me, but I set the thought aside.

Rachel smiled a little. "Luke?"

"Yeah?"

"This... this really sucks. But I could never do it without you. I hope you know how much I love you." Rachel said, seriously.

"I know, love. I know." I forced a smile. "One more. It won't be so bad."

And with that, I returned to my hiding place.

******

It took longer this time -- probably about fifteen minutes. But after a short while, I heard a knock. Matthew was here. I watched Rachel open the door and start to greet the man, but he just barged in -- almost ignoring her, seemingly lost in his own world. He looked around a bit, confused, and then suddenly blurted out. "Oh shit. I'm sorry. Um... Hi. I'm Matthew."

Awkward indeed. That was one hell of a first impression -- I just hope the reviewer was also right about him being harmless. I chalked his bizarre entrance up to social awkwardness, but continued watching, ready to intervene if needed. He certainly looked harmless enough, though -- tall and lanky, and with this sort of dazed and confused look on his face. He was a software developer, so he must have been smart, but he sure looked out of his element here. Although at this point, so did Rachel. She was apparently struggling to figure out how to react to such a bizarre entrance.

"... Uhhh... Hi. I'm Rachel." She said at last. Matthew just stared at his feet.

"I'm really sorry about that. I'm just really nervous." Matthew admitted.

Rachel actually chuckled a bit. "Yeah, me too."

"Really?" Matthew asked, apparently surprised that someone on the other side of the transaction could be uncomfortable with the ordeal.

"I don't normally do this -- I'm just... In a bit of a bind. I'm sort of doing it for tonight only." Rachel replied. It was true, but it felt weird to have her sharing the details of our plan with our client.

"Oh really? Wow, um... okay." Matthew replied.

Rachel wasn't sure how to take this. "Is... Is that a problem?" She asked.

"Oh no, of course not." Matthew replied. "You're hot. But... Do you know what you're doing?"

Rachel rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I think I can figure it out."

"Oh, okay, great." Matthew said, apparently satisfied.

An awkward silence settled in, with the two of them just sort of standing there. I was cringing even from the closet, but Rachel finally found her composure, realizing it was up to her to lead this encounter.

"Do want to come in?" She asked.

Matthew looked up at her, before returning his eyes to the floor. "Oh yeah, sure..."

Rachel started heading into the main room, but when Matthew didn't follow, went back and took him by the hand, guiding him in. Arriving in the main room, Rachel sat down on the couch. Matthew followed suit, although he maintained an almost comically large distance between them, given their purposes. Once again, there was a bit of an awkward silence, before Rachel spoke up: "Can I get you anything to drink?" She asked politely.

"Oh, no I'm fine." Matthew replied.

Another silence settled in. Rachel was normally more socially graceful than this, but I guess this was anything but an ordinary encounter. It was tempting to go out there myself to help things along, but that obviously wasn't an option -- so I just sat there, unable to look away.

"This is always so awkward..." Matthew said after a while, apparently in an attempt to start a conversation.

Rachel just smiled nervously. "Don't feel awkward. We don't have to talk if you don't want to."

"Oh wow, really?" Matthew asked. "People always want to talk, but that's... It's not my strong suit."

Rachel chuckled. "Me neither, apparently."

Matthew laughed nervously, and just kept staring at his feet. Rachel paused a moment, composing herself, then slid over, sidling up to Matthew. She placed a hand on his thigh. "May I?" She asked sweetly.

Matthew nodded wordlessly, and Rachel started slowly rubbing her hand up and down his thigh, starting on the top, but gradually moving inside. She had a strange look on her face -- some combination of nervous and a bit weirded out -- but I doubt Matthew noticed, since he was still just staring at the floor. After a moment, I saw Rachel run her hand up Matthew's crotch, who twitched a little at the contact. At last, he looked over at Rachel, making eye contact briefly before looking away. He sat there like a ragdoll until Rachel eventually took a deep breath and asked "Should I ... um... just get down to it?"

"Yeah, sure." Matthew replied. Not exactly a vigourous endorsement, but I don't think Rachel knew what else to do, and sucking his cock had to be less awkward than trying to talk to him. She gracefully lowered herself off the couch, kneeling down in front of Matthew between his legs, sitting on her feet with a straight back. Matthew seemed to freeze -- one part shock, one part excitement -- as my wife slowly lifted his shirt and unbuttoned his jeans, before unzipping them and pulling them down around his ankles. It was hard to see, but Matthew was apparently nervous indeed -- his cock was completely flaccid.

Rachel seemed unfazed, and stuck her tongue out, lifting Matthew's cock off his balls, and pulling it gently into her mouth. I saw her make a little face -- I guess because of the taste or smell, Matthew apparently not being a master of hygiene -- but she pressed on, taking Matthew all the way into her mouth, and began gently sucking on him, looking up while she did so. I expected Matthew to look away in embarrassment, but to my surprise, he met her gaze, and stared her straight in the eyes, as Rachel gently sucked and played with him. After a few seconds, it was actually Rachel who looked away, and I think I saw her blush a little. I guess this made Matthew feel powerful, because he was hardening fast, and was now a size Rachel could no longer easily keep in her mouth. Rachel slowly moved her mouth up and down his now-erect cock, her eyes glued to her feet, sucking him with a slow, steady rhythm.

"Can I... Can I see your tits?" Matthew asked, after a minute.

Rachel looked back up at Matthew, then raised her mouth up off his shaft, slurping up her saliva and his pre-cum along the way. "Oh, um... Of course." She said, after a pause. I now had a clear view of Matthew's dick, and it was sort of impressive, in its own way. It was skinny, but long -- not porn star long, but longer than mine, at any rate. I saw Rachel hesitate -- embarrassed to have to do this again -- but after a moment, she reached down and lifted her shirt up off over her head, leaving only a tight black bra. A moment later, she reached behind her to unclasp this, which, after another deep breath, she took off and placed beside Matthew on the couch, revealing the entirety of her bust, and her cute perky nipples.

Another awkward silence set in, as Matthew took in the sight, locking his eyes on Rachel's bare breasts. Rachel looked at him for a moment, but he just ignored her, staring at her exposed chest, and Rachel looked away in embarrassment. She blushed, but Matthew didn't seem to notice. He just sort of sat there, staring. After a moment, Rachel awkwardly leaned forward and started running her tongue up Matthew's shaft, pausing to pay appropriate attention to the base of the head. She was using all her tricks, but it wasn't clear Matthew was paying a lot of attention, and after a moment he blurted out. "Can I see your pussy, too?"

Rachel blushed hard. "I... I don't know if I'm comfortable with that."

"Come on, please?" Matthew begged. "I'm paying for this, and it's the only sex I get."

That wasn't a surprise. But what did surprise me was that Rachel actually seemed to be considering it. At first, I wasn't sure whether she felt obliged because he was paying her, or if she just felt bad for him, but then she said something that made me proud of her. "Will you tip me for it?" She asked.

"I... uh... sure, that sounds fair." Matthew relented after a minute.

Rachel breathed deeply. "Okay." Was all she said. She lifted her mouth up out of Matthew's crotch, stood up, and wordlessly unbuttoned her shorts, which she let fall to the floor. She stood there for a moment, dressed only in her panties, before she found the courage to take them off. I could tell she was nervous -- almost trembling -- but she was always a trooper, and eventually, she reached down and took hold of her panties. She slowly pulled them down her thighs, bending over to bring them down to her ankles, before setting them to rest on the floor. Breathing another deep breath, she stepped out of them, then gracefully nudged them aside with her foot. She now stood in front of Matthew, naked as the day she was born, on display for his pleasure. It was an odd juxtaposition -- my petite, beautiful wife, standing there nervously and awkwardly when she was ordinarily so graceful and confident; and Matthew, the actual awkward one, sitting there, shirt on, pants and underwear around his ankles, essentially in control of her. He had started masturbating, slowly rubbing his hand up and down his cock as he stared at my wife lustfully. "Turn around?" He requested.