Companions 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,742 Followers

When he was ready to fuck Marz, he reached for a condom, but Marz stopped him. "Nuh-uh lover, this girl likes it bareback," she giggled with her own boldness. "Thomas and I aren't ready for kids, so I'm on the pill. Fuck me like a doggy bitch, I'm going to eat your wife. This little bitch wants more pussy."

Dana got into position and watched her husband grip Marz by the hips as he did likewise. The conversion of their sexy friend seemed total and complete and she was impressed with Marz's willingness to explore new facets of sex. Once Paul began to fuck Marz, she went to town on Dana and the brunette groaned in pleasure. There was surely no doubt that Marz was made for sex like this, full out and unrestrained. Dana was sure that if Paul could see his wife at this moment, he would not be able to help himself from joining in the festivities. Sooner or later, she was going to fuck the handsome man, hopefully with Marz's blessing. For now, all she cared about was orgasms, blissful, wonderful orgasms, as many as she could get.

Sienna got two phone calls a few days later. Dana and Paul were ecstatic over the way things had gone and happy to have made two new friends. They still wanted to keep their profiles active. "Why stop here?" Dana had said with a chuckle. Thomas called and said when he got home, his wife had almost jumped him and he hadn't had dinner until nearly midnight. She still wasn't saying what had happened, but he thought he could guess, he chuckled as he related the story to Sienna.

With the funds deposited in the bank, Sienna had now made a slight profit. Not only that, she felt good about her new vocation. Helping people find new sexual pleasure and loving companions gave her a sense of self-satisfaction and it was going to improve the quality of her life. Roger's too, as he would discover when she arrived home later that evening.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,742 Followers
12