Companions Unite Ch. 01

Story Info
The Doctors companions plan gets underway.
11.5k words
2.6
10.4k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warnos
warnos
195 Followers

In this chapter the sex scenes will begin and if anyone has any issues with the alliance of villains I have chosen feel free to comment or send an email to the account linked with this account. If you have problems with some villains which are classical, (doctor who from the 1st doctor all the way to the 8th doctor). Feel free to view the website. I placed the rest of the story after the "Hell Bent" episode in Series 9, though the Doctor is placed after the finale. Enjoy.

*****

Once the doctor appeared within the TARDIS with Clara, Tom, Rani, Luke and K-9 in, the scanner came into life with multiple TARDISes coming into the time Vortex most likely the Rani's and the Valeyard's following the beam to the doctors TARDIS. The TARDIS kicked into life to try and shake the two TARDISes off their tail so they could formulate a plan and bring the doctor up to speed.

In the TARDIS the doctor had made the TARDIS wouldn't shake like it used to. While the stasis pod was still being transported from the Soltarans ship to the TARDIS, this had the Doctor within stasis chamber that was, because of the TARDIS being within the time vortex it was taking more time for the stasis pod to fully be transmitted with the doctor in. though they needed to escape the two Timelords tracking then down. If it was just the two Timelords with no threat from the alliance then they could stay in the time vortex, however considering that these two had the power from there dual TARDISes was enough to trap and force them out of the vortex where they would be powerless against the alliance.

While IDRIS piloted the TARDIS to dodge the two TARDISes that were chasing them, preventing either TARDIS from getting in front of them which would not be beneficial. The TARDIS came out of the vortex above one of the planets. "Where are we?" Rani asked.

"According to the TARDIS database we are above Messaline, a planet that is now populated by Hath and humans moments after the doctor, Martha and Donna left after ending the war they were having that started 7 days ago. (The Doctors Daughter) According to IDRIS there should be a spaceship with one of the doctors' companions that we need to get will come off the planet. We can use the spacecraft to our advantage." Tom filled everyone in.

Almost on cue a spacecraft left the planet while IDRIS couldn't keep the TARDIS in flight and make the communication connection but IDRIS could stream it to Tom's head while keeping the TARDIS in flight, all that IDRIS was waiting for was what to do.

"We need to open communication with the ship before the other TARDISes come after us. Clara I need you to head near the scanner and flip the switch when the scanner shows the correct position of the space craft. This will keep the link open and Clyde I need you to hold the hold the two switches pointing upwards on the console nearest to you. As soon as you see Clara, flip the switch." With Clara and Clyde in place, Tom took place by the scanner as he saw the space craft in real time leaving the planet waiting to see it hit the cue where it's in perfect range so they can safely get Jenny on board while luring either the Valeyard or the Rani on board before it blows.

After two minutes the space craft that Jenny was piloting reached the point where they needed to act, so Tom indicated to Clara to flip her switch where Clyde hit his switch which while Tom also flipped switches creating a closed communication chat between Jenny and the TARDIS. While Clara's switch was priming the TARDIS's teleportation to pick Jenny out and safely transport Jenny away from the ship. Finally Clyde's switch encased a time bubble around the ship making it seem to stop on the spot allowing then to talk without being disturbed.

Jenny's picture appeared on the Scanner, it looked like she was saying something but there was no sound until Tom realised with the help of IDRIS that he forgot to turn the volume dial. Which he did just in time to hear the word. "Dad"

"Sorry could you repeat that I forgot to turn the volume up." Tom said highly embarrassed.

"I was saying, is he with you, my dad?" Jenny said revealing that her voice was light, fierce and full of hope.

"Yes he is Jenny but we don't know which version is with us as he is currently in a stasis pod."

"Version?"

"It's a long story which I would personally be happy to explain to you if you agree to come with us. However we don't have much time so I will explain briefly. We are being hunted by the Doctors enemies who has formed an alliance against the doctor, we need to rescue all the different versions of him and anyone who's came into contact with him is being targeted, including you." Tom explained talking quick in case the Rani or the Valeyard came out of the time vortex.

"So I need to choose come to you and survive or die?"

"In a nutshell yes though I cannot guarantee that anyone will survive but its better chances of living longer."

"Ok I will come to you what do you need me to do?"

"We can teleport you if you are willing to come with use and see the stars, but we need you to if the ship your on has a self-destruct sequence to activate it."

"I am willing to come with you if it means I can see my Dad and it has but why would I have to set it?"

"Because IDRIS can delay the explosion until one of the people chasing us in their TARDISes meaning when they come to the ship they would materialise aboard your TARDIS meaning we can possibly delay one of them being on our tale leaving one left."

"Ok I will activate it before you teleport me to you."

"I just need to see if IDRIS can manage the teleport or not." After a few minutes IDRIS confessed that she couldn't handle the teleport as she was already handling quite a bit, especially maintaining the link between Tom and herself while directing the blowback through the time vortex so it didn't rip Tom apart as she could see his future so she had to make him survive.

"We are going to have to come over to you." Tom said indicating to Clyde that he doesn't need to hold the switch down anymore and even resting a hand on Clara letting her know that she doesn't need to hold her switch down anymore as well. As Tom darted across the console room flipping switch, dials and even typing on a keyboard in manic succession, all the time receiving instructions from IDRIS on how to get the TARDIS so close that Jenny can step from one to the other without being deprived of oxygen.

After 1 minute the TARDIS was close enough to allow Jenny to step aboard which was the good news, however the bad news was that one of the TARDISes following them had come out of the time vortex and was on board the ship with Jenny. As Tom opened the doors the door to the space craft was already open but the Valeyard was blocking the way for Jenny and she had already begun the sequence which was 60 seconds until it exploded. The Valeyard didn't see the TARDIS behind him which was a good thing. With the TARDIS close enough K-9 got closer to the entrance of the TARDIS with the laser beam set to stun primed and ready to fire on the Valeyard's back. Since Tom was at the threshold ready to pull Jenny into the TARDIS he knelt and whispered to K-9. "K-9 can you stun the person so that we can get Jenny?"

"Affirmative." K-9 said to acknowledge that it was possible to stun the person; however it was too loud as the Valeyard turned around in time to see K-9 shoot him dead in the chest. As the Valeyard went down from the stun shot they had 40 seconds and Jenny was sprinting towards the TARDIS, though the TARDIS was close enough to make a decent jump to get into the TARDIS though near the edge of the space craft Jenny tripped over the unconscious body of the Valeyard meaning that Jenny lost some momentum. This meant that when Jenny jumps she's going to fall a bit short, which did happen however as Jenny was falling Tom grabbed her arm and he began to pull her up to the TARDIS with the help of Clara, Clyde and Luke while Rani was just froze in to the spot with what happened while K-9 was backing up to give them some space. K-9 went to take the spot besides the Doctors stasis pod.

With the combined strength of all of the people in the TARDIS who was pulling Tom who was pulling Jenny up they all moved out of the way when both Jenny and Tom fell into the TARDIS. Tom landed first with Jenny landing on Tom which made him go crimson red with the intimacy with Jenny, however since Tom had a stutter from the stroke that his mum was giving birth to him or shortly after she had delivered him. Whenever Tom would feel uncomfortable or nervous his stutter would come through.

When Tom finally managed to say something despite all of the stuttering, "Jenny can you move off me. It is making me uncomfortable." Though his voice was muffled slightly because Jenny's chest was covering his mouth, it seemed that Jenny wasn't moving meaning that Tom couldn't move from Jenny's tight embrace. Clara stepped forward towards the duo who was embraced on the floor and cleared her throat which caught Jenny's attention where she finally realised what Tom had said as she got up off Tom she was slightly embarrassed. Though her redness wasn't as high and intense as Tom's though, where he stood up trying to hide how red his face was but it was unavoidable.

"Increase Human heat detected between Mistress and Master."

"We know K-9 we can see it." Luke said to K-9.

"Warning higher levels of embarrassment detected, and possible limp detected." Mr Smith pitched in, it sounded like to everyone that Mr Smith was mocking them and poking fun at Tom's awkwardness.

"That's enough Mr Smith we need to get out of here before the ship blows up. IDRIS get us all out of here." Tom said which IDRIS quickly closed the doors and set off into the time vortex just to get bumped by the Rani's TARDIS forcing out of the time vortex. In deep space; during a point in the doctors time stream where he was on the Dalek Asylum.

As they were avoiding the Rani's TARDIS they found themselves dematerialising to try and get back into the vortex where they could safely materialise on the Dalek asylum shortly after the Doctor leaves to join Amy and Rory at the teleport before the Daleks blew the planet up. They timed it perfectly as they materialised where Oswin Oswald was after the doctor ran to get back to the teleport where Amy and Rory was waiting for him. As IDRIS made it so that they can take the Dalek shell with Oswin's mind in it, the Rani's TARDIS landed outside the room where Oswin was. As soon as she stepped out of her TARDIS she was confronted with the Daleks, Spiridon, Kembel, Eridius, Vulcan, Exxilon. Where she heard them all say in unison.

"GALLIFREYAN DETECTED. EXTERMINATE!"

This allowed IDRIS to dematerialise 5 seconds before the Dalek weapons destroyed the planet. That was the Rani and the Valeyard.

Inside the Doctors TARDIS moments after they dematerialised with Oswin Oswald.

"Where am I." Oswin said through the Dalek body.

"You're in the TARDIS Oswin we pulled you from the Dalek asylum moments before the planet got destroyed." Tom said using the link with IDRIS to let her know so she could be informed of where she was.

"What about the Doctor?" Oswin said.

"He made a timely escape using the teleport. You saved him." IDRIS said using the TARDIS's interface to speak to them in the console room.

Tom consulted the scanner using the TARDIS's memory banks to successfully operate the scanner to see if they had lost the Timelord and the Timelady. Which after a few minutes he found that they had lost the Valayard and the Rani and that they have lost their TARDISes due to the explosion, lack of HADS (Hostile Action Displacement System) and poor shielding. While Clara and the Doctor found out Missy doesn't have a TARDIS instead she had a vortex manipulator, much like River Song and Captain Jack Harkness.

"Ok so we have lost the two Gallifreyans and thanks to Captain Jack Harkness and Rose we have a safe house or should I say safe satellite. IDRIS is taking us there as we speak."

"Why would captain Jack Harkness and Rose doing a thing help out in making the satellite safer for us?" Luke asked.

"Well Captain Jack used the extrapolator shielding to prevent the satellite from being blown out of the sky, the same shielding that I had at one point in time. While Rose absorbed the time vortex itself from looking in my heart, she expelled the Daleks along with the emperor so the fraction that was massing their forces. Due to that the dalek emperor never existed after the destruction they caused..." IDRIS began saying using the TARDIS interface that was still active by the door as the projection couldn't be disturbed.

"Then the Daleks don't know about the satellite." Oswin added being to the left side of the door.

"That's correct Oswin, and due to the access amount of Artron energy still there along with vortex particles they won't be able to lock onto the signature that the alliance is tracing." IDRIS chipped in.

"So we will be safe there while we wait for the doctor be released from the stasis pod?" Clara enquired.

"Yes." IDRIS said.

"We can also regroup with River and her party. Since we have been busy they should have gotten a few people on the list that IDRIS has and hopefully the 8th doctor would've picked up some other companions so that the only ones are left are the ones we need to recruit." Tom said revealing more of his and IDRIS's plan which the others had but they didn't know the full extent of the plan.

Tom uses his knowledge of the doctors type 40 TARDIS to organise a call using the scanner, with the 11th doctor's TARDIS and hopefully the 8th doctor. As the phone noise rang out throughout the 12th doctors TARDIS for 30 seconds but for those 30 seconds everyone in the TARDIS with the exception of Oswin, K-9 and Jenny were holding their breathe. When River picked up and her picture filled the scanner screen with the scanner being landscape it cut off the majority of Rivers hair so Tom turned the scanner so it was portrait which altered the picture so that River was completely caught including all of her hair.

"Hello?" River said not prepared for a call from the other TARDIS as they all were on the run.

"Hello River glad to see that you are surviving against the alliance which is against the doctor. We have a safe place where we can regroup and alter our approach saves just going with it. I am sending you the co-ordinates." After several seconds of typing on the TARDIS's keyboard the co-ordinates appeared on Rivers screen.

On Satellite 5 a second after the 9th doctor and Rose left

While Captain Jack stood there on floor 500 looking where the doctors TARDIS was just resting, with the noise of the TARDIS engines echoing throughout the floor, however immediately two TARDISes emerged then both in the position where the 9th doctors TARDIS was before it left. Captain Jack was shocked and still a bit groggy from rose reviving him from the dead. As Tom and River both stepped out at the same time from both TARDIS's, Captain Jack thought they were both the doctor; however he was going to be in for a shock.

Seeing as River didn't know who captain jack was and Tom had the TARDIS databanks streaming to his head he stepped forward to speak to Captain Jack, As Captain Jack saluted thinking that the Tom was the doctor, Tom spoke to Captain Jack. "No need to salute me Jack I am not the doctor just a future companion with the TARDIS memory banks streaming to his head." As Tom was at this point standing face to face with Captain Jack but Captain Jack was a bit taller than Tom.

"We need to talk away from here as there's something you need to have before you go." Tom said to Captain Jack as River gave him the portable scanner that she had with the names of the remaining companions that they needed to recruit.

"Sure thing.¬¬¬" Jack found himself saying as he was a bit dumbfounded. As Captain Jack and Tom left the room where the TARDIS's materialised allowing the companions the breather from being hit on by Captain Jack.

"When you get to 2015 on earth you need to gather these companions ready for when we come to recruit the remainders who are on earth." Tom said passing the portable scanner to Captain Jack who tried to get the screen on but it wouldn't load up.

"It's broken as I cannot turn the screen on." Captain Jack said as they were standing looking at the earth that the Daleks modified before Rose obliterated the Daleks using the power of the time vortex.

"The portable scanner is time locked, meaning that it will only unlock revealing the list. It's a way of saving the power supply; it also has a meeting place where you will meet me again. A date which is 31 October 2016. Halloween day and a time. The final thing that it contains is a list of things that you need to do before the day that we meet again." Tom continued enlightening Jack on what the portable scanner contains.

"Why are you here?" Jack found himself asking.

"I cannot tell you because it contains a future event for all of us, so coinciding with the protocols set by the race of Timelords. All I can tell you is that you cannot let the doctor see the scanner the times you will meet him and you better use your vortex manipulator in time saving me using the sonic screwdriver. Time is running out but I promise that I will tell you everything on the 31 October 2015, you have my word." Tom finished producing the sonic shades that the Doctor has in his jacket which Tom looted when Jenny knocked him to the floor.

Captain Jack used the vortex manipulator to take him to where he needed to be so that the time stream wasn't interrupted with the influx. Tom shook his head as he was reeling from the pheromones that Jack had in his system which he received from the fifty first century. (Torchwood) As Tom walked back to where the TARDIS's were all of the companions were talking and mingling with each other, along with the 8th Doctor who was chatting to River song. Even Oswin and K-9 was out of the TARDIS talking with others.

IDRIS informed Tom of who was talking there was: Sarah Jane Smith, K-9, Harry, Alistair Gordon Leatherbridge Steward (The Brigadier, as he was when he was when the 4th doctor was a part of UNIT), Romana (2nd incarnation after she regenerated), Leela, Tegan, Adrin, Peri, Ace, the 8th doctor, Kate Garroway, Jenny Vastra, Jenny, Strax, Lorna, Osgood, Kate Leatherbridge Steward, Amy, Rory, Clara, Oswin, River, Luke, Rani, Clyde, Psi and Saibra. For the moment it was so peaceful and momentous as you had companions past and future talking and getting to know each other better while they waited. Lurking at the back by the door that Tom, Captain Jack and River went through was Ashieldr just walking in, no one knew why Ashieldr was walking in except for Tom because of the bond him and Clara have, it was a feeling no one can explain but Tom knew that Clara was there, the Clara that had one heartbeat left.

Before Tom went to join in with the conversations by talking to River and the 8th Doctor, he went to receive Mr Smith where he placed him on the console where the staff were controlling the game station for the Daleks. Mr. Smith automatically took over the left hand side of the big screen where he began to formalise himself with the history of the year 200100.

Though everyone was keeping clear of the rushed makeshift delta wave transmitter in the centre of the room, Tom was making his way to River and the 8th Doctor who was casually talking by the lift while they both were trying to unlock the lift river was using a backup portable scanner, similar to the one that Tom gave Captain Jack. This meant that they could try to explore satellite 5, while Tom was trying to get to where the duo was, by navigating through the crowd of companions that were assembled. As soon as he got to River and the Doctor the lift doors opened with a satisfying hydraulic hissing.

warnos
warnos
195 Followers