Company Girl

Story Info
The Beginning.
3k words
3.99
31.2k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Stephanie. Let me describe myself. I am thirty year old attractive blond standing 5 foot 6 inches tall and weighing about 130 pounds. I have firm and perky size 34b breasts and a fit figure which I work daily at keeping. I am the executive assistant to the Senior Vice President - Sales and Marketing of a large international company. It is a responsible position within the company and I am an important part of my boss being as effective and efficient as he is. I am also a company slut and proud of it.

My promotion (I view it that way) happened about two years ago. Since then I am a center of male attention - sometimes dressed or most often not - and I love being a toy for as many men as I can - often more than one at a time. As initially shocking to me as it was, I have come to realize I want it this way. I have learned I need all kinds and varieties of sex. I wasn't always like this. Quite the opposite. Let me share my journey to stardom.

I was raised in a small Midwest farming town with a total population of 1,500. My father was the local preacher and my mom a religious school teacher. Needless to say my sexual upbringing was strict and hygienic. Sex was dirty and for procreation only. I was taught that good girls only have sex when they are married and only when the husband wants it. I am sure some of you know what I mean.

I was enrolled by my parents in a Christian all girls college where I got more of the same indoctrination. Looking back I was brainwashed into believing women are vessels for their husbands and should never seek the wonderful experience of a massive and long lasting orgasm that shakes their world. I did get another type of sex education from several of the girls but never vaginal penetration! That would have made me, according to my mom and dad, soiled merchandise and I would never be able to attract a decent Christian husband.

In retrospect - I was totally and unequivocally sexually repressed and damaged as a result.

Well, finding that guy wasn't hard because my folks already had him picked out. I thought it was funny that Peter, who said he loved me and wanted me for his wife, never made an attempt at petting yet alone sex for the eleven months we were engaged. I found out why on my honeymoon. He had a very small penis - maybe three inches long and one around - and that was when he was hard. Needless to say that first night was a major effort just trying to take my virginity and a huge disappointment for me. Between you and me, he never did manage to break my hymen. I did it myself with the dildo I got as an engagement present from my closest friend. Honestly, sex with him was a little bit more enjoyable after that because I knew what it was supposed to feel like. Fantasies became my route to any satisfaction with the help of my trusty dildo. I have never had a real orgasm with Peter, ever. I have faked it for him for almost ten years now.

Peter had a pretty responsible job that paid well so in the beginning I was the good little woman at home. You know, sex on Saturday night for the ten minutes during a commercial. I am not sure who was more self-conscious - Peter because of his small penis or me for him. While we lived in Kansas City it was fine. My family and friends were around as support, but when Peter's company transferred him to Phoenix that all changed.

Because of his promotion, and the healthy raise that came with it, we could afford to purchase a home in a nice, up-scale gated community in Mesa. I spent the next several months decorating it. About that time Peter suggested we should try to start a family and I was good with that. It would give me something to do during my days at home. That decision turned into a life changing disaster.

Notwithstanding the difficulty because of Peter's size, I got pregnant. I carried my first pregnancy for five months and miscarried. I was understandably devastated and depressed. It took me seven months to recuperate physically and mentally. A year later my doctor said he could see no reason why we couldn't try again - so we did. I am not saying it was all that pleasurable for me with Peter, but I had a goal in mind. I needed ratification of my scripted role as a woman and that role centered on children. I already had the husband part. The second pregnancy lasted only three months and I miscarried again. Clearly there was something very wrong which, after several months of doctors prodding and looking at me and in me, was never identified. The only thing they knew for sure was that I needed to permanently end the possibility of getting pregnant again as my life would be in danger if I did. After the second miscarriage I was hospitalized for three weeks, one of which was in intensive care. Surgery was the only option and I agreed hoping Peter would consider adoption. He was emphatic - he wasn't going to raise someone else's mistake so it was not going to happen. I was devastated.

So here I was, twenty six and sterile. I was angry with Peter because of his attitude and not a very happy person generally. Every role I had been scripted for had been taken away. My best friend came out to visit while I was convalescing. We talked for hours about what I needed to do to sort out my life - for me. How could I be anything for Peter if I wasn't anything for me? The conclusion, funny enough, was to find a job outside the home that gave me some personal value. I discussed it with Peter, and I used his adoption attitude like a club. After several days of arguments he finally relented. So during my four months of recuperation I took every available online course I could about office administration, bookkeeping, and computer software operation. I may not have experience but, I concluded if I had technical skills, I might get by until I learned the ropes.

A year later Mark and Alice moved in next door and I went over to greet them to the block. I offered to have a "meet the neighbors" party over the weekend. They were very grateful for the offer and accepted. It turned out to be very fortuitous for me as well. Dennis Land, Alice's brother, was visiting and we got to chatting during the party. He was extremely good looking and very warm and charming. I must confess I was a little attracted to him.

He told me he was a senior executive at a company nearby and had just asked his HR department to find him a new executive assistant. I figured why not ask him for a position. I admitted to him I had little experience but I was educated, smart, had the skills, and was very anxious to learn. He agreed to schedule an interview that Monday morning.

I drove the ten miles to Glendale and found their office building in the Santa Fe Business Park. It looked more like a college campus than an office and in front of the multi-story building was a sign announcing I was at their world headquarters. During the drive I was both excited and nervous. It was my first job interview and I had spent most of Sunday reading about what to wear and what to ask and researching his company. It did not prepare me for what happened.

There were three people from the company in the interview: Dennis, the HR director Arlene, and another executive assistant in the company named Gabria. What transpired was a two hour interrogation of me with questions ranging from kindergarten to kids to politics to sexual tolerances. Needless to say I was drained by the time it was over but I did manage to ask why such an in-depth review and how they justified some of the inappropriate questions. I learned they were a government high security contractor and I could be privy to many things that were considered top-secret. I would be subjected to a preliminary security background check by the FBI. And to my surprise they offered me the position right then subject to, of course, the background check. Dennis offered to take me to lunch while we waited for the results.

During lunch we talked about the job: what I would be doing, what my primary responsibilities would be, who I would be interacting with, work hours, travel requirements, sales conferences, etc. He wanted to know if any of that was an issue because of my husband. I said no because Peter traveled a lot and there were no children. Then his cell phone rang. He said ok and thank you. He looked at me, extended his hand, and formally welcomed me to the company, explained my pay and benefits (which were much more than I anticipated) and what I needed to do on my first day. I could start whenever I wanted as long as it was before next Tuesday. I accepted before he had a chance to change his mind.

His touch was electric. I had no idea what it meant nor had I ever experienced anything like that. It was visceral and erotic all at the same time. That night, in the shower, I masturbated with my dildo and Dennis was my fantasy. In my guilt I believed I had just cheated on Peter but it didn't seem to matter all that much. After all it wasn't exactly the real thing. But, you know how it is - the first act of adultery is in the mind.

I decided to start on Friday so I could get the paperwork done and get a feel for the people and the place. Besides I had to go shopping for appropriate clothing. On Monday I performed my first official duty - I handed Dennis his coffee as he sat down at his desk. He took a curious sip.

"Impressive. How did you know I liked it black and one sugar?"

"I asked!" smiled and sat down with my pad to begin the day with my new boss. As the day progressed we seemed to get in synch quickly. I learned what he liked and expected, what was going on with his efforts and how I could support him. I hung on his every word and took copious notes. He smiled.

"Is something I did funny?" I asked.

"Not at all. I can see you are going to be a very serious and efficient assistant. There is something you should know however. We are a fully integrated high tech firm and everything you have been writing down, dates , meetings and the like is on our computer system. All the files I need are attached to those notes in our Sharepoint Contract folders both of which you will have access to. Here is the login and password you will need to access that part of the system." I was so mortified and said so.

"Listen. I know you are smart and have the skills but no operating experience. I know you will catch on quickly. I have the confidence that you will be a fabulous support for me and probably more. Relax. You have the job. And unless you totally screw up you will have it for a long time. I like you and everything about you. I think we will enjoy working together."

I relaxed a great deal after that vote of confidence. It took about three months for me to get it all sorted out and into the rhythm of the company but only a few weeks for Dennis' routine. As time progressed and he became more dependent on me we grew closer. I became very fond of him. There was very little I wouldn't do for him - no matter how menial or personal. I actually shopped for and purchased his wife Mandy's birthday present because he had gotten tied up in meetings.

At the end of summer, Gabria who, as it turned out, worked for one of the other two VPs, asked if I could fill in for the three and a half day conference in Ft Lauderdale in October. She was normally the "roady" but she was pregnant and her doctor did not think it wise to travel that far and be on her feet for three days. I checked Peter's calendar and he was going to be at an engineering symposium in Europe for the two weeks including the conference. I told Dennis and he thought it would be a great experience for me.

"Have you ever been to Florida?" he asked

"No I haven't really been anywhere."

"Tell you what - we need to be there a day earlier than everyone else so book us out on Monday afternoon and the rest Tuesday morning. Book everyone else home on Saturday afternoon and we'll come back on Monday. It's a holiday anyway. Book a car for Saturday through Monday and we can look around south Florida. You told me your husband won't be home anyway and my wife will be in Europe with her mother so it's silly to be alone. Why waste the trip. Besides - the company is paying."

"That's awful nice of you Dennis. I would like that." I took care of the rooms for everyone as well. Gabria sat with me when I did it all so I didn't mess up and then spent several hours going over the event and my responsibilities. We became very close then and have remained so. I probably said too much to her about Peter's problem and my frustration but she was generous and supportive. What I didn't know was that her husband was one of Dennis' closest friends. And she remained silent about the extra two days in Florida. At the time I appreciated her not bringing it up but found out later why.

Before I knew it I was packing for the trip. I struggled with conference clothes and casual clothes so I could get it all in one bag and stay under 50 pounds. With a slightly heavy carryon I made it. I am not sure why but I never told Peter about the extra days.

As I had worked with Dennis more and more I tried to emulate his incredible ability to focus - whether for business or personal - on any topic or problem at hand. Our flight to Ft Lauderdale was 3 hours of focus. We worked and reworked the conference book and make-ready list for the crew for Tuesday. All during the flight he would accent what he was saying with a touch to my arm. It was all I could do from jumping out of my seat.

We caught our limo and headed off for the hotel. This part was mine so I didn't wait for them to unload the car. I went to the registration desk and asked for our keys.

"I am sorry madam, but there seems to be a problem. We are overbooked for this evening. Would it be possible for you to share a room for this evening only?"

I looked at this guy as if he had three heads.

"And who is it you think I should share with? I am a married woman and sleeping in the same room with my employer is out of the question. These rooms are prepaid so find someone else to correct your mistake with. Let me ask, is there a reservation that has not checked in as yet?"

"Yes madam, several."

"Good - get them to sleep together!"

"Given the nature of who they are, that would not be possible either. What I can do madam, is put you in the presidential suite for your entire stay as a thank you for giving up your room tonight."

"Describe the presidential suite". I couldn't believe how assertive I was being.

'It has three bedrooms, each with a private bath, and a great room in the middle, complete with a workspace area, a meeting couch area, a conference table, a small service kitchenette, and a balcony with a view of the ocean."

I thought about it for a little while and I could not believe I came up with the solution that I did. A year ago I would never have even considered it.

"All right, here is what we will do. Dennis Land, who is already here, will give up his room, as will Paul Mason who will be arriving tomorrow morning, I will take the third bedroom and we will release the meeting space we reserved. That way you give up the presidential suite in exchange for three rooms and meeting space. But, I want a full refund for the meeting space and two of the rooms and a free dinner for two this evening."

"That will be acceptable madam."

I had no idea what I was thinking when I negotiated that deal except that I saved about $6000 in room costs and figured the other people must have had serious clout. I had said I didn't want to share a room with Dennis but here I was doing that. I rationalized that it was a suite as big as my house with separate bedrooms and bathrooms. I flagged down Dennis and told him of the change. He looked at me strangely as if trying to form his thoughts into a question he didn't want to ask.

"Are you OK with sharing the suite with me and Paul?"

"Yes, it's as big as my house. I get the master bedroom and you boys will be on your best behavior!"

He smiled. "We'll try! It is, after all, a conference!"