Company Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lost track of time as they explored each other's mouths, which was easy to do as his hands discovered her curves and pulled her closer to him. She ground her pelvis into him, eliciting a moan.

"Come on," she whispered as she traced the contour of his ear with her tongue. "My house is just around the corner." She led him by the hand down a cobblestone alley and through a heavy iron gate into a brick courtyard. His senses were overpowered by the sweet smell of honeysuckle and roses as she pulled him up a spiral fire escape, across a porch that spanned the second floor, and through a pair of French doors.

She disappeared for a moment, and he looked around the room, noting a fireplace filled with white candles and an ornate mirror hanging above. Across from the fireplace was a huge four-poster bed topped with a gauzy canopy of sorts which draped around the top third of the bed, creating a cocoon. Come into my parlor, said the spider to the fly. The singsong of a nursery rhyme flashed through his mind. But which one of us is the spider, he asked himself.

Before he had time to decide the answer to his question, Beth returned, closing the heavy pine door behind her. She caught his gaze and held it, and he felt powerless to look away. She walked over to the fireplace and lit the candles, allowing him an unrestricted view of her, bent over. What an invitation. Just as he took a step toward her, she straightened up and turned around. She looked him in the eye, and smiled a slow, sultry smile that made him stop in his tracks.

Slowly, her hand traveled up the front of her body and deliberately unfastened the first button, exposing the lacy edge of her bra. Adam was so hot and so horny, yet he couldn't will himself to cross the floor to carry her to the bed, so he stood there, frozen, willing her hand to open the next button and expose more of her creamy white flesh.

As she slowly opened each button, never breaking eye contact with him, Adam became more and more turned on. Her breathing was quickening, and he could see that just the simple act of unbuttoning her shirt for him was turning her on as well. A faint blush grew on her cheeks, and her lips parted as she let her shirt fall off her shoulders and on to the pine floor behind her. Her breasts were full and almost overflowed the peach lace bra that held them captive. He would free them soon enough, he thought excitedly. He quickly removed his shirt, not bothering to tease or build up any sort of suspense. He wanted out of those confining clothes as quickly as possible. He needed to have her, and soon. Waiting was out of the question. As he slid his pants down, taking his boxers with them, she stepped out of her skirt, catching on to his urgency. She stood there clad in only a bra, matching panties, and thigh-high stockings, waiting for him to remove his socks and shoes so he could get out of his pants. He quickly kicked his clothes aside.

Beth slid her panties down over her hips, still meeting his lustful gaze as she stepped out of them. Next, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra with an ease Adam envied. She slipped it off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor in front her. She remained motionless for a moment, allowing him to travel her body with his eyes. It was a sightseeing trip he thoroughly enjoyed, seeing her pale skin shimmering in the soft light from the candles beside her, wearing only black thigh high stockings. She slowly bent over and unrolled her stockings, first the left, then the right, dropping them on top of the peach puddle made by her panties and bra.

They made their way to the bed, approaching it from opposite sides. They knelt, facing each other, and he reached out to cup her breast and pull her toward him as he kissed her. Her breast was heavy in his hand, and his other hand reached up to cradle the other breast as her tongue found its way into his ear. He rubbed both nipples with his thumb and felt them harden quickly in response to the pressure he exerted on them.

The weight of her breasts in his hands served to excite him more, and he leaned forward to take one ivory globe in his mouth, replacing his thumb with his tongue. He was rewarded with a low moan and whisper of "Yes...."

He felt her lean towards him, and he knew he had her. This was a woman who needed a good, satisfying fuck, and that was exactly what he intended to deliver.

Adam guided her to lie back on the bed. He knelt next to her, just taking in her beauty for a moment. There was nothing quite like it, he thought, nothing quite like the beautiful, vulnerable woman who wants you so bad she'll do anything you ask. It gave him such a rush of power, of invincibility. He craved it, needing his fix on a regular basis.

She watched him with the same detached voyeurism, her eyes half-open and filled with obvious desire, her long hair splayed across the pillows. She wanted him. The mere thought of it thrilled him. His cock jutted out in front of him, bobbing as he surveyed his conquest. He wondered what she was thinking as she studied his naked form. Nice pecs? Wishing he had a hairy chest? Hoping to see his ass? Was she thinking his cock might be too much for her? Other women had certainly remarked that it was a bit intimidating at first.

"I want you," she said with a low voice. "Now. Come here." She pulled him down on top of her and kissed him, wrapping her legs around his waist. Without any effort on his part, the tip of his cock slid in between her nether lips, and he could feel the warm wetness of her. Her breasts were pressed against his chest, and he wanted so badly to just plunge inside her and take his pleasure quickly. He hadn't been with a woman in several weeks, which was far too long for someone with his appetites, although this had been his first dry spell in several years. On the other hand, he didn't want anyone hearing that he had left a woman unsatisfied, so he pushed aside his desire for quick release and kissed his way down her body.

Her arms fell open as he kissed along her hipbone. She wasn't excessively thin, like so many of the women he had been with. She was pleasantly rounded, curvy where there should be curves. Her hipbones didn't stick out, and her lower belly was slightly round and soft, rather than concave. It reminded him of a small pillow, and so he laid his head on it while his fingers traced a path between her thighs, seeking the source of her pleasure hidden in a thicket of red curls. A true redhead... One of life's finer pleasures. And finally, a woman who wasn't shaved clean, he thought. It was another nice surprise, he decided. He preferred hair to stubble, and it was unfortunate that waxing and going bald were all the rage.

He gently caressed the lips of her pussy, applying pressure to her still-hidden clit. She caressed his head, running her fingers through his hair as his index finger slipped inside her. She moaned and spread her legs open farther, allowing him better access. He slid his middle finger inside along his index finger, and began to rub her clit with his thumb as he thrust his fingers in and out, matching the sound of her breathing. She was very wet, and it excited him more than usual to know this was his doing.

"I want to taste you," she whispered, pulling his hips toward her head. Holy cow, he thought, a woman who actually initiates a good old sixty-nine. The thought made his cock throb.

Adam traded places with her so she was straddling his body, her sex open to him and his for the taking. He liked having his women on top, for it gave them the illusion of control but afforded him the best possible position for keeping her pulled tight against his mouth as he worked his magic. He could also thrust his cock into her mouth with less effort, bracing his heels on the bed for leverage.

He licked and sucked her clitoris, alternating a light, teasing touch with a more insistent, firm approach. To him, a woman tasted somewhat like lobster, semi-sweet and tender, meant to be savored and enjoyed, and certainly an acquired taste for some. He loved the way a woman was so vulnerable and so exposed as he explored her secrets with fingers and tongue. There was nothing she could hide from him. He could tell how responsive she would be while he fucked her by the way she participated now. Beth was sucking his cock with gusto, using her tongue and her hands to pleasure him. She also wasn't trying to pull away from his mouth. Instead, she spread her knees farther apart, allowing him even better access.

My god, her tongue is talented, he thought, as he pulled her clit into his mouth and held it firmly with his teeth as he stroked it with his tongue. She was swirling her tongue around the head of his cock while she exerted a steady sucking pressure on it. The combination of movement and suction was rapidly putting him on the path of no return, and he was determined to get her off and come inside her, preferably in that order.

He thrust his fingers in and out with a slight twisting motion, keeping a firm pressure on the front wall of her vagina, as he continued his assault on her clit. She let his cock pop out of her mouth, forgotten, as she let out a long, low moan.

"You like that?" he asked, momentarily letting go of her clit.

"Oh god yes pleeease don't stop....... Oh god that's so good," she moaned, grinding her snatch into his face. He slid his other index finger inside her along with the two fingers from his other hand for a few thrusts, and she tightened around him as a flood of wetness poured out around his hand. She was so close, and he was ready to push her over the edge.

He bit her clit with his front teeth, rolling it between them, as he plunged his now-wet index finger into her tight little asshole. She let out an unintelligible scream and came, her cunt and ass clamping down and milking his fingers as he continued to rapidly stroke her trapped clit with his tongue.

Adam eased his fingers out of her and licked her from asshole to clit before letting her roll off him. Now, he thought, now... He climbed on top of her and slid his cock into her still-spasming hole. God, she was wet, he thought, and he loved it. Oh how he loved the feel of wet, slick, warm woman surrounding his hard cock. There was nothing quite like the feel of that first slow, measured thrust, like sliding naked into a steaming hot tub in the middle of a snowstorm.

Beth wrapped her legs around him and met him, thrust for thrust, doing some weird little swivel with her hips every third or fourth thrust. Her little swivel seemed to pull him even deeper, and he reveled in her response to his penetration. He was dimly aware of moans and encouraging words as she thrust against him, grinding her pelvis into his, as the blood pounded in his head and his balls slapped against her ass.

"Oh yeah," he moaned. "God, baby, you are so fucking good, so fucking tight," he whispered against her lips before sucking them into his mouth for a tongue-lashing kiss. She ran her fingers up his back and into his hair, holding his mouth on hers as she returned the kiss with enthusiasm.

"Come for me," she whispered. "Come in my hot, wet cunt, Adam. I want you to fill me so much cum that it runs down my legs, baby." She talked like a porn star, and it was just the push he needed to shoot his load.

"Fuck yeah I'm coming now, feel it, baby, feel me shoot my cum into your wet pussy," was all he could say before his orgasm overtook him and he was incapable of anything except holding his cock against her womb as geyser after geyser of sperm left his rock-hard cock.

When he withdrew, their juices mingled in a river of sex that flowed out of her and formed a puddle on the bed between her legs. He collapsed beside her, breathing hard.

After he caught his breath, he looked over at her, and she was sound asleep. Amazing, he thought. She was fucking amazing. No pillow talk, no emotional bullshit, just talked like a porn queen and then sacked out. What a woman.

Adam slid out of her bed, pulling the sheet up over her, and dressed quietly. He hesitated for a moment, then blew out the candles. He left the way he entered, thankful for the bright moon as he walked back to his car, still parked at the bar. He was damn sure he'd be back again. That was one hot little number, and he had a feeling her appetites might just match his.

* * *

Monday morning found Adam in a staff meeting, and he was nonchalantly checking out the newest little intern, a willowy redhead who wore her green blouse open one button more than was decent according to corporate standards. He wondered if her display of cleavage was just for show or if it was an invitation to get to know her better. She was probably all of 19, overeager and thrilled to be there, judging from her animated gestures as she talked to the man next to her. She probably had no idea that that guy was just an administrative assistant who made all of 20 grand a year and drove a used Volvo.

The door at the front of the room opened, and in walked a tall woman in a black suit. Momentarily distracted, he looked up in time to see the woman turn to face the conference table. He casually knocked his pen off the table and leaned over to pick it up. He was checking out the redhead's legs when he heard his boss say "...pleased to welcome our new Vice President of Development, Bethany McMillan." He sat up with a start and glanced at the woman Jenny had just introduced. Bethany.... Beth.... It was her. What in the fuck.... So she had been a player all along. Son of a bitch...

She avoided eye contact with him as she addressed the group. "I'm thrilled to be on board, and I look forward to getting to know each of you." Her eyes came to rest on him, and she gave him a quick wink. He sank into his chair and stared intently at his notepad, refusing to meet her eyes, refusing to admit defeat.

12