Company Policy

Story Info
A no fraternization policy leads to trouble for Adele.
2.2k words
3.8
14.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Adele Christiansen, a divorcee. 26 years old and currently working for Field Press Inc., for the last three months. The very first day of work, I had to go through orientation, lead by the Human Resource Director Jessie, a striking dark haired dark complected spitfire. From the very first occasion , we had any interaction, she is a ball of energy with passion and fire in her eyes. She keeps an air of mystery and confidence. She's quick to strike with that forked tongue laced with barbs.

She read through the important parts of the employee hand book and finally delivered what she called the cardinal rule, the one thing that was a termination offense if caught.

"This company has a zero tolerance policy for fraternization among coworkers. If you are caught -- and eventually you will be -- one, or both parties will be terminated. There are no exceptions to the rule so please heed the advice and not do it. It is not worth loosing your job over," she warned, before handing over two disclosure statements. The first I had to sign said that I had reviewed the company hand book with a member of the staff and understood the rules and regulations, the second stated that I understood that if I was caught violating the 'no fraternization' policy that I would be terminated on the spot and would not be eligible for any government compensation for unemployment. I thought that was a rather harsh punishment but signed the agreement anyway, knowing that if I did not that I would not be working for the company. I really needed the job.

For the next three months, I kept my nose to the proverbial grindstone and worked hard to prove my self in the probationary period to keep the position of head of quality control. In that time I gained a few acquaintances and even two new friends. The first is a rather dashing older man Richard Nelson, in his forties, with graying temples, a smooth, light voice and the most striking green eyes I had ever seen. He was toned for an older man, and had the greatest ass on the planet. I wanted to see if it felt as good as it looked ever since I first noticed it. I really was trying not to get fired, so I held my tongue, kept my hands to myself and fought off the attraction.

The first day we met, was my first day at work not long after I was given the thirty second tour and told to read the policy for Quality Control and report to the warehouse to begin the inspections. I had forgotten where exactly the warehouse was but I knew that it was close to shipping so I followed the side of the building. Richard came from out of nowhere and taking pity on me walking me the rest of the way there. We struck up a conversation and hit it off from there.

The other new friend was one of Richard's friends as well. Christopher was nearly a decade younger than Richard, with the complete salt and pepper look, something I find most attractive, the darkest velvet chocolate voice imaginable, blue eyes that you could get lost in and the body of a teenager. He was rugged looking with 5 o'clock shadow by lunch, and the best set of hands imaginable. He was gifted with his hands. Christopher is a divorcee with no intentions of a serious relationship any time soon and Richard constantly picked at him about it. Christopher would make a great husband for someone, someday, but just needed to look around and find the right wife for him.

Richard had introduced us the second day of work when Christopher brought in the newest pallet of books to be QC'd and looked rather nervous about the pallet he had just delivered. Richard called him on it and after an explanation he began to look less hesitant. After that, he was alright in my book.

The three of us were fast friends and thick as thieves in everything both inside and outside work. I wanted so much to break the rules for either of them, but knowing the consequences were something that I could not afford, I bit my tongue and never acted on anything I felt physically for either of the men. I just had to hope that it would be enough to get me through the troubled days ahead. I just didn't know how long I could fight those feelings that had been welling up inside. I owed them my job since they had taken me under their collective wings wing and guided me to the place in my career with the company that I am today.

My first three months with Field Press, I kept a low profile and worked following the rules to the letter and avoiding any rule infraction, until one day I heard a rather interesting noise in the warehouse while doing the final QC on the shipment of books due to leave the following day. Curiosity got the better of me, so I crept down the long pallets of books looking for the source of the noise. I had just passed a pallet and could see movement out of the corner of my eye, so I stopped and could see that, Jessie a nearly 6 ft. dark haired dark tanned former model, had made her way out of the main office, a feat which I had never seen before, considering she nearly lived in that office like a hermit, and had made her way over to Beau, a straight-off-the-farm country boy, and our newest fork lift operator Richard. Beau had her pinned between him and the side of the forklift plundering her mouth with his own while his hands roamed her body shamelessly. He was clearly experienced in the arts of seduction if the small moans of desire that were coming from his partner were any indication. Jessie was holding his neck with one hand and groping his obvious erection in the other. I knew it was wrong for me to watch them, but I couldn't help it. The voyeuristic side of me was intrigued by the sexual action in plain view, in blatant disregard for policy by one of the enforcers of said policy.

The bigger shock came moments later when I felt someone behind me just a split second before a hand was on my shoulder. Before I could even turn around a very excited man had pinned me to the pallet that I was using for cover. His scent gave him away before he spoke. His soft voice was in my ear in moments.

"I never knew you like to watch." he whispered so only I could hear. His lips grazed the shell of my ear as he sniffed my hair.

I was transfixed by the sight before me. The amazon was on her knees putting most high dollar porn stars to shame the way she was working Beau's cock in her mouth. His hands were tangled in her hair, helping her keep pace as he fucked her mouth with gusto. No matter how good the action before my eyes, the feel of Richard's lean body pressed up against me with his rock hard cock wedged between my thighs was just as erotic. I couldn't help but wonder if Richard was horny because of the two going at it, or if he wanted me, or if it was a combination of both.

"She's really enthusiastic. Look how eagerly she is working him," he whispered as he kept slowly caressing my arms and rocking his impressive length between my cheeks.

"Look at how much he's enjoying her attentions." he whispered again as we watched the young buck throw his head back as she worked him faster and faster, brutally ripping her off her knees to plunder her mouth with his own, before lifting her onto the seat of the forklift exposing her bare cunt to the world around them. Richard had been rocking in time with her head bobbing then stopped suddenly

"He like's eating her." Richard whispered, again nipping at my earlobe. Our view was incredible as we could see him licking her lips then plundering her pretty hole. One of Beau's arms was holding her down as she writhed beneath him. He was brutal in his assault of her body and she was clearly enjoying it with all the breathy moans she was letting loose."

"How much do you want it? How much would you like to be the one being eaten here in the open? How much do you want to be the one to let loose and ride that buck? Hmm? How much would you like me to bury my stiff cock in your gloriously warm cave right here, as we watch those two defy the rules you've been holding on to for so long?" Richard whispered. He snaked a hand around my front, gently running his hands over my D sized breasts and stroked my nipples to attention, before slipping one of his large hands over my cunt to rub it through my jeans.

"What is turning you on? Hmm Is it Beau eating out our Human resources officer?...Or is it my cock rubbing in your beautiful ass?....Or is it me whispering in your ear as I drive you as insane as you have been driving me?....Or is it all of it?" He whispered as he began sucking on my neck in earnest, but was careful not to mark my neck. "Answer me." He whispered stopping all his attentions.

"All of it." I breathed out trying not to moan as his industrious hands returned to their pleasuring of my body. I hadn't been with a man for several months and I was trying to hide my obvious attraction, but my body was reacting to him as if it had a mind of its own.

Jessie pulled him up by the ears and devoured his mouth, most assuredly tasting herself on him. She wanted Beau's cock inside her and she would get her wish. He quickly positioned himself and plunged balls deep in one swift motion. Beau set a hammering pace quickly continuing to thrust as deep as he possibly could, with each thrust earning the occasional moan as he hit that spot to make her squirm and arch under him. "What a naughty bitch you are taking my cock like that. You like it don't ya?" Beau panted out as he drove himself deeper and harder with each thrust, pounding into her pussy with near wild abandonment.

"Do you want me to bend you over the arm of that fork lift and take you like that? Do you want me to ravish you just as he is that amazon?" Richard whispered making me shiver. He knew what I wanted, but I knew I was not ready yet. Beau pulled her off the seat and bent her over the arm, pummeling her from behind. One arm was on her hip and the other in her hair, forcing her to arch her back at an odd angle. Jessie was, however, responsive to the position, mewling and moaning incoherent gibberish.

"Look at her taking it like that. She likes being treated roughly." Richard whispered, daring to move his one hand that was playing with my breasts under my shirt and bra, while still grinding into my ass. He used his other hand to pull one of mine over his cock through his thick jeans.

"Rub my cock, feel how it responds to your touch. Feel how I respond to you," he whispered seductively in my ear.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you in public, that you want me to treat you like that," he demanded softly, still unabashedly rubbing his cock in my hand and rubbing my cunt through my pants. Richard was still peppering my neck with nips, kisses and really was not paying attention to the couple in front of us. I, on the other hand, still could not pull away from the sight of them fucking with abandonment.

"Maybe." I whispered grinding my cunt into his hands, responding to him completely for the first time. I did want him and his attentions I just was not yet ready for a fuck buddy just yet. I couldn't think straight. The view of those two and their wild ride was just too much, plus Richard's talented hands and body against me and his voice was decidedly just too much. I needed to cum, wanted to cum.

Beau roared his completion suddenly and his cum visibly running down the inside of both her legs.

"When you're ready, we'll do something like that," Richard whispered, then he spun me around and kissed me. It was the kiss I had dreamed of and never had. Before I could respond further, he left me there disappearing among the pallets of boxes in the warehouse. I was quick to hide amongst the boxes trying to hide from the couple that would be returning to their jobs shortly. Richard and the rule-defying couple had left me much to think about.