Company Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
She accepts her role as company whore.
7.6k words
4.41
224.8k
139

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Obviously no woman should be treated like Ingrid is treated in this story. It's just a fantasy and if fantasizing about degradation, coercion, and outright force don't get you off, this isn't the story for you.

________________

Ingrid pushed her ass deeper into her chair, hoping to force the butt plug further up her stretched and cum-filled ass. She couldn't help thinking about the last hour or so in the conference room with Mr. Young. Try as she might to be offended and angry about what most people would call a rape, she could only be turned on by it, wanting and craving more. More cock. More of her holes being filled. Just more.

Plus, she still hadn't even cum yet and was starting to feel the deprivation of it. Though she was pretty sure the men in these offices could care less if she came or not. She was only there to be a container for their cum.

As it was, the older man had only fucked her enormous DD silicone tits, and then up her asshole before he filled her bowels with his cum and shoved the black anal toy back in her ass, damming up his load of sperm where he deposited it.

If this is what it's like to work for Smith, Wolburn, and Young, Ingrid had discovered today that she was slutty enough to take it and enjoy it. She'd never considered herself a slut before the last couple of days, having only been fucked by 3 guys in her life before taking her new executive assistant position - wait, that's the wrong title she remembered with a giggle, glancing at her desk name plate that read COMPANY WHORE.

"Slut!" Her boss, Mr. Smith, interrupted her thoughts and called her into his office. "Crawl in here and let's continue your whore lesson for the day."

She immediately slid down to the floor from her chair and crawled on her hands and knees over the industrial carpeting into her boss's expansive office. She could only be thankful that this part of the building was empty and passcode protected, so that not just anyone would walk in and observe her crawling on all fours like a bitch in heat. Especially since she had a black butt plug sticking out of her ass under her obscenely short skirt, bald pussy lips on full display and leaking her own slut juice.

As she made her way into his office, Mr. Smith swiveled in his chair to angle away from his desk, arm resting on the smooth mahogany finish. "That's a good obedient little slut doll. Now keep on crawling, my little fuck toy, right on over here to your master," he patted his lap, like he was beckoning a dog. "I'm glad to see you've accepted your place, whore."

Ingrid's knees were starting to get rug burn as she groveled her way over to him, so she began lifting her legs higher as she moved along. Thankful to be done crawling as she finally arrived with her face in his lap, she felt bold enough to rub her lips and cheeks into his crotch, feeling his large, already hard cock through the material of his slacks.

Looking down at the picture she presented, worshipping his dick with her face, he murmured more to himself than to the whore on her knees in front of him, "Damn if I didn't hire the right fuck toy slut."

In a louder voice directed at Ingrid, he continued, "I've been waiting two days to fuck your slut body ... and now it's finally my turn." As senior partner at the firm, his boss Mr. Young always had first dibs on new hires they planned to use as company whores. It was always a test of extreme patience for Connor Smith, junior partner, to wait his turn. "Now ask me."

Ingrid froze with her lips wrapped around the length of his penis, feeling the hard length of it through the soft material of his finely cut suit pants. She didn't know what he wanted her to ask him, and looked up at him.

"Sir?"

"Damn you for a bimbo fuck doll," Mr. Smith growled, shoving her face away from him so that she fell backwards off her knees and caught herself with her hands, huge tits wobbling over the top of her button-down shirt that she had left unbuttoned and tied between her fake DD tits. Her boss lost his composure, exploding in anger and shouting down at her. "Yesterday I had to spell out for you what a fucking brainless slut you are. And now today you don't even understand a simple command! Fuck! Here, I'll say it nice and slow for you, you stupid cum rag ... ask me to fuck you. Ask me to fuck your face. Ask me to fuck your slutty pussy. Ask me to fuck those inflated fuck rack tits of yours. Ask me to fuck you up your ass. JUST ASK ME!" He pushed out of his chair in his fury and stood towering over her with a hand raised ready to strike.

In the face of such anger, Ingrid trembled. She hadn't realized what a temper he had and vowed to do better. Looking up at him with fearful eyes, she implored him, "Oh sir! I'm so sorry, sir, for being so dumb. I should have known what you wanted. Yes, please fuck my slutty stupid whore mouth! Fuck my face and fuck whatever holes you want to! Please, sir, won't you use my slut body?"

Mr. Smith loved seeing a woman beg for him. He immediately calmed down, unzipped and dropped his pants, then returned to his large leather chair. "I'm sorry, too, slut. I'm sorry that you're such a stupid piece of fuck meat. But thank you for telling me how much you need my cock. You may fuck your face on my dick, slut."

Enormously relieved, Ingrid returned to her knees and put her face back in his lap. She judged the length of his hard, veiny dick to be about 8 or 9 inches long, and the anticipation of finally cumming had her anxious to feel it everywhere on her body. After she brushed the tip of his cock over her cheek, she dragged his swollen member over her red lips, smearing her lipstick in the process. Then she cupped his balls in her other hand as she circled his dick up the other side of her face, over her eye, and slapped her own cheek gently with the hard length. Just feeling the velvety smoothness of the skin on his rigid dick all over her face made her clit throb.

"Suck it, bitch," her boss ordered.

She licked a small drop of pre-cum from the head of his cock, swirling her tongue around the mushroom head. As she fed herself the length of his dick inch by inch, a small part of her mind began protesting. What was she doing? Surely she could find a job that didn't require this debasement, this use of her slut body.

At that moment, Mr. Smith pushed ever so slowly on the back of her head, forcing the full length of his dick deliberately over her tongue to hit the back of her throat. She struggled to raise her head, but his hand was unyielding and held her head firmly in place. Gagging uncontrollably, she flailed her hands, grabbing his thighs, the sides of his chair, trying to push up and find some relief.

Mr. Smith just sat there, watching her struggle with his big hands holding her head in place. "Fight my cock all you want, slut hole, see if I care. I'm going to hold you here until you deep throat my dick like the piece of fuck meat you are."

Ingrid couldn't breathe. But she heard his words, felt her clit throb because of his rough treatment, and realized that this is what she wanted. She wanted to please him, she wanted his dick in her throat, she wanted to be used and abused. Pushing away any thought that she didn't deserve this, because she knew that she did, she relaxed her throat and allowed his cock to slide all the way in. Even though she still gagged on it, she took it, feeling herself get even more turned on as her vision started to go dark from his hard cock blocking her air passage.

He finally released her head and she came up for a gasp of air, only to immediately have her head pushed back down over his cock. This time she allowed the rock hard cock to slide easily into her throat.

"That's it, my little cock sucker. Fuck your face with my dick."

She bobbed on his rod up and down, each time taking him all the way into her throat until her nose was mashed into his lap. Ingrid had just found a nice rhythm when she heard masculine footsteps behind her, and her mouth stalled halfway up his dick.

"Did I fucking tell you to fucking stop, you fucking dumb slut?" He slapped her cheek. Because of the angle, there was no real force behind the slap, but she got the point. "Keep sucking my dick in and out of that whore mouth until I tell you different. You don't need to know anything else."

Ingrid resumed her bobbing, but her attention was focused entirely on what was happening behind her. Suddenly conscious of the butt plug sticking out of her ass, she knew that whoever was back there could see everything under her skirt. She hoped it was Mr. Young, who had already fucked her ass earlier that day. She couldn't handle some other stranger seeing her degraded like this.

And then the newcomer spoke, but she didn't know Mr. Young enough to recognize his voice right off. She listened with all she had over the sounds of her own cock slurping. "Connor! I see you are ... occupied." The voice laughed and Mr. Smith laughed with him.

"Well this slut couldn't wait to get my cock in her mouth, so what can you do? Feel free to take advantage of her other end if you'd like, Brian."

Brian! Dammit, what was Mr. Young's first name? Ingrid couldn't remember, but she didn't think it was Brian. She clenched her ass cheeks around the butt plug when her skirt was pushed up to her waist and felt two hands on her bare ass, pushing slightly down on her as the owner of the hands used her for stability as he got down on his knees behind her.

Mr. Smith looked down at the head that continued to slurp on his cock, then up at Brian and he smirked. "I guess I ought to perform introductions. This is my new slut. You may use her how you see fit. She loves getting fucked, though every now and then she tries to deny it. Like most big-titted sluts, she's a bit slow on the uptake sometimes. Slut, this is Mr. Edwards, junior associate here at our firm."

Ingrid couldn't see the new Mr. Edwards. But she felt him when, with no warning, he yanked the butt plug out of her ass and said, "I'm always happy to meet a new slut toy!" She moaned around the cock in her mouth, feeling her asshole suddenly empty. She arched her back up, hoping this new man would have mercy and play with her clit.

But it wasn't to be. While she bounced her face in Mr. Smith's lap, Mr. Edwards wiped his hand up the inside of her legs, gathering her leaking pussy juices in his fingers.

"I can't believe how wet this whore is! She really does love this!" Even as he said that, more liquid leaked embarrassingly down her right leg. Ingrid grunted and moaned and slurped on the dick in her throat, wordlessly pleading for some relief. She just wanted to cum!

Mr. Edwards rubbed her juices over her asshole and stuck his index finger, then another finger up her ass. "Dude! Even her asshole is wet!" He jammed in a third finger.

Mr. Smith pulled Ingrid's mouth off his dick and spoke down at the top of her head, holding it in place just over his cock. "Can you tell Mr. Edwards why your asshole is wet, you little anal whore?"

Ingrid cleared her throat of saliva and swallowed before she answered. "Yes sir, my asshole is wet because I already have a load of cum up it."

Mr. Edwards guffawed. "Ha! Such a fucking cum slut! I'm happy to help you out and add another load up your ass, slut." And then Ingrid felt the tip of his cock push against her asshole. It popped in easily after the stretching she'd already endured between the butt plug and Mr. Young's dick earlier, and he slid in slowly, enjoying the feeling of her ass wrapping snuggly around his thick fuck stick. He hit all the way home and Ingrid pushed back, trying to get him in even deeper.

He felt longer than the butt plug she'd had up her ass moments earlier, and just as wide. She loved it. He started thrusting in and out, gripping her hips, pulling all the way out of her ass, then popping back in. Without even thinking about it, she began rocking back to meet his driving dick each time.

"Yes! Please fuck me up my whore ass! Fuck my slutty asshole with your hard cock, sir!" Ingrid moaned.

She felt so dirty. Two cocks up her ass in one day! And another cock in her face. She's serviced 3 cocks just since she arrived at work today. Only a week ago, her now ex-boyfriend had to literally rape her when he wanted to fuck her ass. He'd have to hold her down and yank on her hair to keep her in place while he shoved his dick roughly up her butt and humped her. All the while, she screamed underneath him, unsuccessfully trying to get away from his violating cock and from the pain. And now just a week later, here she was willingly taking new dicks straight up her fuck hole, begging for it. She didn't know what the difference was.

Maybe it was that Mr. Smith had helped her to see she was a slut at heart? He'd made her really accept that as a woman who had artificially inflated her tits, men only saw her as a slut to use for their pleasure. Or maybe it was just that the men today had gotten her ass more ready for fucking than her ex had by stretching it with a sex toy in advance and lubing her up better. Either way, she felt so thankful to her boss for hiring her.

She'd never felt like such a filthy girl. And she loved it. She felt full balls slap against her cunt as the dick in her ass pounded into her, and she bounced back and forth harder. And then Mr. Smith grabbed her hair and yanked her forward roughly. Ingrid reflexively reached for the hands hurting her scalp, squealing in a bit of pain and slightly annoyed that he was interrupting her anal fucking.

Mr. Smith pulled up on her hair, forcing her to look up at him. "Have you forgotten something, you stupid fuck dog? Suck. My. Dick." And he spit on her upturned face.

With his spittle sliding down her cheek, Ingrid went back to slurping on his hard tool with her mouth. And Mr. Edwards resumed fucking her ass. "That's right, you fucking whorish piece of shit slut doll. Take these fucking hard cocks up your slutty fuck holes."

Slam. Slurp. Slam. Gag. Each time the dick up her ass hammered deep inside her, she was pushed forward onto Mr. Smith's dick in her throat. She was getting reamed on both ends and was reveling in the feeling. She was continually moaning around Mr. Smith's cock.

Mr. Smith suddenly pulled her face off his long, hard dick. "I want to DP you like the filthy skank that you are, whore. If you can stand pulling my colleague's dick out of your ass for a moment, crawl over to my sofa, whore." And to the junior associate, he said, "Brian, wouldn't you be more comfortable sitting on the couch, letting this slut do some work? We are paying her, after all."

Brian withdrew his dick from her now gaping asshole and got up to take a seat on the couch across the room. He waited for the slut to make her slow way over to him on her hands and knees, her heavy porn-star makeup beautifully smeared thanks to the face fucking she'd just given herself and the spit on her cheek, drool on her chin.

"Sit on my dick, bitch."

"Yes sir." Ingrid had time only for a brief glance at Mr. Edwards, who was sitting on the couch stroking his fat fuck stick in one hand, other arm draped across the back of the leather sofa, dark eyes glued on her.

"You know which fuck hole to put my dick in, don't you, slut?"

Ingrid had been about to slide his dick back up her ass, but now she doubted herself. As she turned around to present her ass to his cock, she replied, "Uh, up my asshole, sir?"

He laughed. "Sometimes you're not as dumb as you seem, slut! Yes, lower that tight ass onto my dick and ride me like the whore you are." And she did. Up and down, up and down on the hard dick, enormous rack bouncing up and down with her movement, nearly slapping herself in the chin with her tit flesh. And then she noticed the cell phone in her face and flinched.

Mr. Smith grinned. "Smile for the camera, whore! We'll make a slut star out of you yet!" Ingrid blushed and then smiled tentatively at the camera phone as she fucked her ass on Mr. Edwards's thick cock. Her pussy clenched at the thought of the awful things Mr. Smith could do with the video. Regardless of having her debasement caught on camera and the possible consequences, she continued riding the dick in her asshole and looking straight at the camera phone. She even grabbed her DDs for extra effect, hefted her right tit up toward her face, licked her pink nipple, then drew the hard bud into her mouth, moaning while she sucked on her own tit.

"Ooooh, I like that, whore. Yeah, suck on your huge fuck bag tit. That reminds me. Keep fucking that dick, I'll be right back." He crossed to the chest of drawers in the corner, slid open a drawer and rummaged through it. Appearing to find what he was looking for, he stepped back to his slut riding dick on his couch. He reached out with one of his hands and fondled her breasts as they bounced in front of him. Then he grabbed her left nipple and stretched it out and up, causing her to cry out in pain, and snapped a nipple clamp around it before he released her fun bag. She screamed as her tit bounced, nipple hard and confined inside the pinching clamp. A chain connected it to another nipple clamp, and Mr. Smith repeated the process on her other breast, pinching both nipples tight.

He watched her tits bouncing in time with her dick riding, nipple clamp chain jerking up and down between her huge silicone DDs, which looked all the larger for her small frame. "I love how those clamps and chain look on your tits. Makes you look even cheaper and skankier than you already are." And then he slapped her right tit, bouncing it into her left breast, nipple clamps and chain clicking. And he slapped her tit again. And again until her tit skin was red from the blows, beginning to bruise. She grunted each time he hit her. "I can tell how much you like getting abused, slut. Every time I hit that silicone fuck bag on your chest, I can see your cunt hole clench and it drools slut sauce. Or maybe that's the cum from the earlier fucking in your ass leaking out? Ha! Such a fucking slut."

She couldn't deny it. Nipples pinched obscenely in clamps, one man's dick up her ass, and her tits getting manhandled by another man, she could resist no longer and reached for her clit. She wasn't sure if her boss would allow it, but she needed to cum.

Mr. Smith watched her fingers spread her puffy pussy lips and find her swollen clit. "Slap your cunt, whore." She did. "Harder, you fucking dumb fuck toy!" She slapped her clit even harder. Moaning, she found she liked it. She hit her clit over and over, alternately rubbing herself while she rode the cock in her ass. Her boss had taken up videoing her again, and was wanking his long hard cock with his other hand, watching her masturbate while she rode a dick up her asshole. "Oh yeah, you fucking slut. I'm going fuck you in your whore cunt and shoot my load all over your slut face. God damn, you are such a fucking bimbo fuck hole! You're about to take two dicks up your slut holes. Get ready to get DP'd, whore."

Listening to his degrading words sent Ingrid over the edge. She squirted all over her hand, the couch, Mr. Edwards' balls. Wave after wave of ecstasy shot through her and she cried out with lust. "Yes, please fuck me, sir! Fuck your slut toy! I'm worthless without cock inside my slutty fuck holes!"

Mr. Smith pushed Ingrid back onto his colleague's chest, who immediately started humping his hips up towards her asshole, unwilling to give up a moment's use of her backdoor hole. Now that her legs were spread wide in the air and her cunt hole was accessible, Mr. Smith stepped in between her open legs, rubbed the head of his cock over her slick clit, and penetrated her dripping cunt with his rock hard tool.

Ingrid had never felt so full. Before today, she'd never taken on two cocks simultaneously, let alone a double penetration of her pussy and ass. She was stretched beyond imagining and took the reaming both men gave her at once.