Company Xmas Party Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell you what, meet me on the other side, and I will see if anyone is there." We split up, and met back up. I walked into the small hallway to the sauna, and checked. No one was present. The approach was well done. There would be one step from the locker rooms for either side, and you could walk right into the U shaped passage to the sauna. I came back out, and proclaimed that all was clear. She decided to give it a shot. I told her I would meet her in there. I was out of my clothes, and wrapped a towel around my waist, and quickly entered the sauna room. I was just pouring some water over the stones when the door opened, and Diane tentatively walked in. "Just me." I told her. She looked around the room. There were benches on three sides, and went up 3 levels. I got some steam going, and we sat beside each other.

"Obviously, if we decide on this one, we would bring suits with us so we could also use the whirlpool." She was sitting very rigidly, so I told her to lay on her back if she wanted, and put her feet in my lap. Since I was away from the door, no one could see up her towel if they came in. She moved, and adjusted, and was finally in position. She kept her hands at her towel, making sure it stayed closed. I began massaging her feet, and she soon relaxed. After about 20 minutes, I said we should get going. Should not stay too long in here. While I said it, I moved my hand up to her calf, and rubbed it. She let out a sigh, and agreed. I mischievously slid my hand up her thigh, giving a quick rub before standing up, and helping her to her feet.

"So, let's rinse off, get dressed, and meet in the cleansing room so you can get the real feel of it."

I watched her dash off, and in a few minutes we were sitting in the cleansing room again. Her skin was flushed from the heat, and I could tell she was enjoying this room. We finally departed,and decided to grab lunch. We sat with our grilled chicken sandwiches. and Diane decided she liked that place. "It is quiet, I like it."

We decided to head back, and officially join. We got set up with our drivers license to be our key cards to enter after hours. They informed us that the door to the pool, and whirlpool is locked at 9 P.M. each night when staff leaves. Otherwise, there is access to everything else.

As we were returning to her place, she decided she needed some new things. "I will need some workout clothes, and a gym bag. Might as well get it while we are out."

Normally, I love clothes shopping with her, but I figured that for workout clothes, it would not provide much of a chance for fun. He pulled into the parking lot of a sporting goods store, and headed inside. I decided to get a few things for myself as well. My gym bag had seen better days, so we started there. I picked one out quickly. Diane hemmed and hawed over them, looking for just the right color. Once she made her decision, we set out getting the other minor things, then we headed to the clothes. She grabbed some more yoga pants, some running shorts, and some shirts. We made our purchases, and returned to her home.

She tried on her shirts, and they fit her well. Lycra material that stretched slightly over her braless breasts. "Obviously, I will wear a sports bra under it." she said. Still wearing one of the new shirts, she came back out wearing a pair of running shorts. "Everything else fits great, but I am not sure about these."

They were a bit baggy, even for what they were. I walked around her very much enjoying how much the shorts left exposed. Her nipples hardened under my gaze. When I was behind her I said "One nice thing about them though..." I had pushed my shorts down, and pressed up behind her, pushing the crotch of the shorts aside, and working my cock inside of her. I knew this game she played. She was ready for me, her pussy already aroused. She bent over to allow me to slide deeper. I bent over with her, squeezing her nipples through her shirt. "Harder!" she commanded.

Now, I was not sure which she was referring to, my thrusting, or my pinching her nipples, so I did both. As I thrust harder, and rolled her nipples with more pressure, she dropped her head down, and I could feel her contract around me. I was not sure what brought this on, as normally we build to this. Tonight, she was just 'on'. We were in the middle of the living room, so I moved towards the couch to give her something to lean over while I furiously hammered her pussy from behind. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a car's lights go by in the darkness. I pulled her back up to me, sliding her shirt up, and continued my attack on her nipples. "You are getting fucked in your living room with your curtains open." I said to her. She turned her head around, and noticed what I did. She made a half hearted attempt to get away from me, but I just continued fucking her pussy. She was getting wetter. "You are enjoying this, aren't you?"

Deciding to be demure, she shook her head. The noises from between us were getting louder. "Admit it. It is turning you on that your neighbors could be watching you." I continued my pace, sliding quickly inside of her. "Would you like it if someone were to see us? See your body as we both cum? Maybe one of them is hiding outside your window now." I continued to feed her fire. The more I talked, the more aroused she became. I pulled her shirt over her head, and tossed it aside. I quickly pulled out of her, whipped her shorts off, and turned her to face me, and laid her over the arm of the couch. Still standing, I walked up to her, grabbed her legs, putting them over my shoulder, and quickly entered her again, thrusting deeply. Using her legs for leverage, I was able to reach a frantic pace, pistoning my cock in and out of her. With her laying back, I was able to make contact with her G- spot, causing her to continuously groan, and writhe on the couch. Her hands moved to her breasts, and she twisted and pinched her nipples mercilessly. I released one leg, and moved my hand to rub her clit. Once I made contact, she went ballistic. Her hips began thrusting against me.

A few minutes more, she pressed her hips up and towards me, and held them there as her orgasm began to take her. Her body began to quiver, and she stayed in that position, then finally fell limp to the couch. I began to slowly move inside of her again, and she placed her hands above her head. I started moving faster, and her head was rolling side to side, and her eyes would roll back into her head. I was getting close. Just as I was about to cum, her body tensed again, and as I was pulling out, her pussy contracted as she had another orgasm, and I slipped all the way out. I grabbed my cock, and began stroking it furiously. After a few strokes, I began shotting my cum. When the first shot landed on Diane, she opened her eyes, just in time for the next spurt to land on her chin, across her lips. I continued to cum, shooting over her tits and belly. Once I was done, she took my cock in her hand, and led me around to the side, and took it in her mouth, cleaning me up. She placed the head in her mouth, sucking out everything left, then proceeded to work the rest in. It was rare that she would suck on my cock after fucking, and it kept me hard.

While she lovingly cared for my cock with her mouth, I said "This has to be quite the site to anyone that might be watching."

She released me, and looked down at herself. Her hands began roaming her body, rubbing my cum into her skin. I found it erotic to see her rub her fingers into a puddle, then she took those fingers, and began rubbing them over her pussy, slipping them inside. She continued this for a few minutes, then tossed her hands back over her head. I reached out to her, and helped her up. I scooped her up into my arms, and was met with a smile. I just looked on her with my own smile, and shook my head.

"What?" she asked.

"You are really something, you know that?"

We proceeded to clean up, and settle in for some dinner, and a movie, all the while we continued to touch and caress.

12