Company Xmas Party Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It felt good, and that is all that should matter. I don't want you to feel like I pressure you into anything, I just want you to enjoy yourself. I was shocked when I saw her hand..." I pulled her to me. "Know that anytime you feel uncomfortable with something, just say no. I realize we have done some crazy things, and I think you have loved it. Just do not do anything you do not want to do, OK?

"To be honest, after the bar that time," I understood what she referred to, "I have thought about being watched. Really watched. Not just someone knowing, but seeing. It always made me nervous to think of it. It was amazing to get caught, and have her watch."

"I have a feeling that if she is seeing anyone, they are going to get a treat tonight. Did you see her finger her own ass while we were at it?" She pushed her face into my chest, and began speaking. I could not understand her muffled words, and pulled her away. She was beet red now.

"While I was showering, I let her look at my ass. She saw your cum dripping out, and wanted to see it, so I let her." She pushed her face back to my chest again.

"Seriously?" She nodded. "Are you talking about bending over, spreading your cheeks looking?"

"Oh my God, no. I mean, while I was washing, she looked at my ass." This sounded very strange to me, and the look on my face must have shown it. "It's not like we did anything, she just kept going on about it running out of there."

The conversation was going in an odd direction, and I could tell Diane was feeling VERY awkward. "Since we have a little time, how about I meet at your place for dinner, and I grab a movie." She said OK, and I leaned down to kiss her. I wanted to give her a quick kiss, but found myself wanting to devour her. We pulled apart, and I smiled at her. She smiled back, and I opened her door for her. We split up, and I headed for the local movie box, to see what they had.

12