Compassionate Mama & Papa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay Mama, I believe in both of you. You know the best for me. And I love you both."

"Good honey. Now lets go and give that old man a day of his life."

As she drove to the club, both of us were engrossed in our own thoughts. I was thinking of Papa. I always used to feel jealous of mother for having such a wonderful man as a husband. He is so soft by nature; he never ever raised his voice on anyone. He has a wonderful body well built with taught muscles. He constantly worked at the gym at home keeping him fit. He had a deep voice for which any girl will fall head over heels.

As I was still dreaming of Papa, mother said, "Wake up dreaming beauty, its show time."

I blushed and walked with her to our reserved table. There were many people who stole a second glance at me as mother proudly led me to our table. When we sat, couple of guys walked over to our table and wished mother with an intention of getting introduced to me.

"Look honey, you are already a sensation. I think we will not be able to have decent time for ourselves. The way guys are drooling over you, I think we have to leave this place before there is a stampede!"

Within minutes, I saw papa walking hurriedly towards our table. I was hurt when he kissed 'hi' to mother and waited as if to get introduced to me, stealing little glances at my cleavage!

Mother laughed aloud and said, "Jerry, I knew you will behave like this. I knew you would never be able to recognize her! Hey honey, she is our own baby, our daughter Jenny!"

I thought, we went a bit far with my transformation as papa clutched his heart and sat heavily on the chair gasping for breath. Then he calmed down and stood up. I stood as he walked around to my chair. First he gave a formal shake hand then he hugged me and whispered, "My baby, my baby." Then he held me at arm length and said, "What a beauty! I can't believe my own eyes. Linda has done a fantastic job on you darling. I am so happy." Then he kissed me.

"Okay guys, if you are through, then lets order. I am hungry as well as sleepy. I had a tough day. So lets finish off." Mother was eager to go home.

We simply ate our food. I didn't even realize what I was eating. I was so tensed with anticipation of the night.

As we settled at home, mother came with a white wine for all of us. She toasted, "Here it is, for the young lady who wishes to be a woman from today. It so happens that we are her proud parents too."

When we silently finished our drink, mother declared, "I am going to take Jenny's room. Jerry please take Jenny to our bed."

"No need honey, you can come with us too." Papa stammered. He really wanted mother to be with us.

But I was happy with mother's response, "No honey, I want our daughter to have her own private moments, which she is going to cherish for all her life." Then she turned towards me, "Have a nice time darling, you deserve the best." Before going she kissed me and winked at me, "I may just drop in sometime later!"

I took a while before entering my parent's room. As I walked in, I saw Papa standing near window brooding for himself. I didn't know what to do. I walked over to him and said, "Papa, will you kiss me? Will you kiss me like how they do it in the movies please?"

"Oh yes baby. I am sorry, I didn't see you entering." He held my face in his hand and bought his lips nearer to my lips. I had already closed my eyes as he touched my lips with his. Initially, I barely felt his lips, but then, slowly he started to press his lips over mine. Then as his lips clasped mine, he moved his tongue over the inside of my lips, slowly inserting further in to my mouth to explore it further. Papa started to play with my tongue with his. Then he sucked my tongue in to his mouth. Now it was my turn to explore his manly mouth, I surrounded his waist with my slim arms.

I never knew kissing could be so exhilarating. As Papa continued to kiss me, his hands moved down over my silky top caressing my back. Slowly his hands moved to my buttocks feeling it all the more.

Papa turned me around and stood behind me pressing himself on me as he held me from the back. He nibbled my earlobe. Papa inserted his hands under my blouse and held on to my breasts over the bra and started to give it a squeeze. I felt something very hard pressing on my back and I further pushed myself on to it.

Papa released me to undress himself. He was standing only in his briefs. I could see the hardness beneath trying to get out of that brief. As my eyes were glued to papa's body, he motioned me nearer to him and made me to pull his brief down his legs. I was fascinated at what was directly in front of my mouth. I was more than eager to take it all the way in to my hungry mouth as it stood inches away from my mouth.

After a while of my mouth feasting on to the hardness inside, I was disappointed when Papa pushed my mouth away from further feasting. But then he lifted me up, to lay me on the soft bed.

Papa pulled my blouse over my head to expose my sexy silk bra covered breasts. Without removing my bra he bought down his mouth on to the two mounds in front of him and took each of them in to his mouth making me to hold his head tight over them.

He must have felt my thighs pressing each other every now and then, Papa moved down to lift my skirt up to my waist. Papa started to kiss my foot. He took my toe in his mouth making me to yell for more. Continuously kissing on the way up, he settled on to my soaking wet panty and placed his mouth over it. As he tasted me over my panty, he put his hands over my panty and pulled it down. Papa must have been pleased to see at what was in front of him. Papa placed his lips over those pink lips down there. He placed his one hand over my all bare mound and pulled it further up to make room for his mouth. I held Papa's head in my hand, clutched my thighs over it tight. As I started to lift myself on to his mouth wanting his probing tongue deep inside me, Papa reciprocated nicely. It must have been a long time when papa pleased me many times and released himself from the clutches of my thighs!

He placed himself on top of me and bought his glistening sexy mouth on to mine to give me a taste of myself. I really felt very proud when I tasted so good.

As Papa continuously probed my mouth with his tongue, he raised his buttocks a bit to insert his hand between our body to hold his hardness in his hand. Papa started to tease me with his hardness to build another wave of ecstasy in me making me to beg, "Papa, please make love to me now."

I felt Papa slowly guiding in to me with his manhood. When he found some resistance midway he stopped himself from further impregnation and kissed me feverishly as his hands found the clasp of my bra to remove it. Other than the skirt rounded up at my waist I was all-naked for my own father.

Without any notice, suddenly I felt Papa forcing himself deep in to me making me to give a muffled cry over his mouth.

"Shh... baby, now you have become a woman! And your own Papa has made a woman out of you. I love you baby. I love you." Papa consoled me.

When I crossed my legs over his back, Papa must have felt that passion has taken the place of pain. Papa gave a lingering look at me and kissed my forehead in compassion.

I crossed my hands over his neck and pulled him to my breasts. As his mouth and tongue started to play with my breasts, I felt Papa moving himself inside me. Initially he just rocked his buttocks over me. Then he started to lift it up and bringing it down. When I started to reciprocate for his up and down movement papa increased his speed making me to moan. I felt Papa going deeper and deeper every time he picked up the tempo. My whole body started to shudder for this new feeling of having a man deep in me.

I wanted to feel this heavenly feeling forever. I was in a time less period. But at the same time I knew there was another massive volcanic eruption building up in me, waiting to be released. When I clutched papa with my legs and hands tight, Papa must have realized not to make his baby wait anymore. Papa also held me tight as he moved in me faster and deeper, faster and deeper.

When I felt Papa growing big in me and started to shudder, the volcanic eruption building deep in me could not wait any more. It was a massive avalanche hitting both Papa and me at a time.

As papa still lay on top of me, I opened my eyes for Mama's, "Hope you had a nice time Baby?"

"Mama!" though I was surprised to see Mother, I didn't feel bad for her to invade our privacy. "When did you come Henna?" papa asked mother as he raised himself out of me.

"When our beautiful daughter begged her Papa to make love to her. But you lovebirds never realized this poor old lady's presence." With her tone, I knew she didn't mean it.

Both Papa and Mama held me in their arms and kissed me on either cheek. And said in unison, "we love you honey, hope all the time you have waited for this to happen was not a disappointment."

"No Mama, No Papa, I love you both too much. In fact, now I am so happy that it was worth waiting for all these days. Papa is so good; he never hurt his daughter when he made love to her for the first time. No one would have been so compassionate other than my Papa. I have the best of parents who can think of everything to make their child happy." I was in tears as I said this.

"Hey baby, don't cry." Mama kissed my tears away and said, "Look at your face in the mirror darling, now there is typical glow of a contented woman. And that means now you are a perfect woman! Your journey to womanhood has completed."

I laughed and said, "Who said it is completed, it has just begun!"

"Look at this girl Jerry, it looks as if I am going to starve myself for you." Mama too laughed.

12