Compatible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sheen of sweat covering both of their exerting bodies glinted in the morning sun and Natasha felt she was hitting a very sweet spot with her dick's head when she rolled her hips in small circles in Darcy and the desperate woman mewled. A fresh and abundant gush of juices leaked on the bed underneath their joining and Natasha went faster.

Darcy was throwing her head back and forth, tossing her hair around on the bed, getting close to her own pinnacle and her Alpha wondered if she'd be able to hold out long enough to push her over the edge.

The omega's moans started to come faster and faster as the rhythm of the coupling increased. Natasha sensed her lover's vagina's muscles were starting to milk her cock and when the climax hit Darcy, she bit the pulsing neck in one swift move. Darcy's scream was muffled by her own biting on Natasha's neck, sealing their mating and propelling her alpha's pleasure. The knotting started as the pussy squeezed and pushed farther the now cum covered cock inside, instinctively going for a successful breeding.

Once they were satisfied by their bites and after licking the sacred wounds that sealed their fates together, they pulled away and stared in each other's eyes in amazement. Their smiles were dopey but still had to close their eyelids when they felt their continued orgasms going on, even when they stopped moving. They couldn't help their moans and grunts when cum came out between them. They kissed and kissed and when Natasha went to suck on Darcy's oversensitive nipples, another wave of climax hit the busty woman, her whole body convulsing. Her breathing was still labored, her heavy chest rising and falling with rapid gasping breaths as her tits continued to bounce under her lover's now renewed pounding.

"Fuck, coming again." Said Natasha,

"Do it! Shoot your load baby, never stop." She moaned.

Natasha lost consciousness, the otherworldly sensation too much for her when Darcy pulled her into a vice grip with her legs and stared up at the dominant alpha as her dick shot load after load of her hot sticky semen deep inside her. Before succumbing to the overwhelming pleasure, she thrust a few more times got make sure that every last bit made its way inside her beautiful mate's tight, completely unprotected, eager and fertile accepting womb.

Natasha's cock worked again even during her short absence and for two hours after. They came down from the intense high they created. The knot eventually deflated and liberated them from the forced but welcome outcome of their mating. She went to lie next to Darcy, who eagerly laid her head on her blushing breasts.

"That was...wow." the omega said.

"That it was."

"So... what do we do now?" asked Darcy.

"We live our mating ritual like we are supposed to, enjoying our nesting, then we will learn to know each other for a while - I intend to woo you by the way - if it works, and I'm pretty sure it will, I'm going to ask you to have the second part of the mating and ask you to marry me. If you are with pups and you wish to keep it, I will be the best damn Alpha you could ever ask for. I will love you, protect you and be a good mom." When she was finished, Natasha heard Darcy's quiet crying and looked at her tears stained face with worry. Darcy only waved her worry with a gesture.

"I'm pretty sure I'm going to say yes to all of that and add 'great orgasms' to this plan." Natasha visibly relaxed.

That's when she smelled her mate's spiking hormones coming back with a vengeance; her cock reacted automatically and raised high against her stomach.

"Now, if you don't mind, I'd like for you to ride my face, honey." She declared with a wicked grin.

"Yes Alpha." Replied Darcy with a leer.

FIN

12