Compensatory, Summary Justice!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about ten minutes later that I heard one of the four at the table loudly gasp. He shoved back from the table as if he had been bitten. The other men also pushed back from the table thinking that the first man was making a move. They all had guns out in what looked a bit like a Mexican standoff. I cleared my throat and asked them if there was a problem with the meal. I just stood there with a grin on my face.

"You son of a bitch, I'm going to kill you!" screamed the man who had found the drawing first. As he brought up his pistol I pulled out the shotgun and worked the action to load the first shell. The eyes of all of the hoods were now like saucers. Looking at the business end of a twelve gauge pump shotgun is unnerving if you have any brains at all.

"I'd suggest that you put down your pistols. I suspect that you are going to be asked for identification and your carry permits, isn't that right detective James?"

"Right you are. Now boys I don't want any trouble, there are six officers here with me plus your waiter with the shotgun."

The guns were put down on the table. As expected, none of them were registered and two of the identifications were obviously forgeries.

All three of the remaining leaders of the gang were quietly taken to the precinct to be processed through intake to the system.

Over the next couple of weeks each of the gang members turned on the others. Two of them had kept weapons that they had used in homicides. The final result was that all four of them received life sentences. Detective James became a good friend and ended up marrying Sharon. I moved out of her home and started my real retirement. However, I couldn't part with my modified Hum Vee. So, if you see a flat black Hum Vee going around be aware that it is heavily armored and probably being driven by yours truly.

12