Competing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Devon. Why did you ask Geoff to stay late and re-arrange the furniture?"

"Kat's just got into feng shui or some such. She came to the office, which isn't like her, and insisted that the desks were in the wrong place. Of course she didn't hang around to help."

"Was Geoff here?"

"No, he was taking a late lunch."

"But his jacket was here?"

"Yes, I think so. He tends to drape it over the back of his chair."

"Panties. Red satin. Black trim."

Devon blushed. "Yes, I have .. had a pair like that."

"I found them in my husband's jacket pocket." Mary said quite matter-of-factly. It was a front, inside she was coming to a conclusion and she was going to be very angry with someone.

"What? Oh gawd - that was why I couldn't find them after Kat and I .. Oh, the bitch!"

There was a moment of silence as both woman made sense of the last few days, into this silence entered a very confused Geoff.

"What's going on?" he asked of the air in general. "Mrs Timms scowled at me and Greg hi-fived me." Then he saw his wife was in the room with Devon. "Oh hello honey. Wow - okay you look so good I can see why Greg was congratulating me."

"You're on your own for the rest of the day, Geoff," Devon said picking up her hand bag. "Mary and I are going to have lunch and plot revenge."

"Not against me I hope?" Geoff asked, only half joking.

"No darling," Mary rose to her feet and gave him a passionate kiss. "You're the only one in this mess who is entirely blameless."

"Thanks. I think. Does this mean I miss having lunch with two beautiful women?"

"Don't worry honey," Mary said as she linked arms with Devon. "I'll more than make it up to you tonight."

##

Kat let herself in to Mary and Geoff's house with her key and called out: "Mary, are you home? What was it you wanted to tell me? It sounded urgent on the phone."

Only it was Devon who met her. Devon wearing high heels, thigh high stockings and the skimpiest imaginable baby-doll nightie.

"Oh Kat," she giggled like a teenage girl, "You were right. Geoff is such a wonderful lover, man enough for me and Mary."

Before Kat could respond, Devon skipped happily back into the lounge she had come out of. Kat followed, and found Geoff sitting on the couch with a canary eating grin sandwiched in between Devon and Mary who was wearing an identical outfit. Both of the women seemed intent on fondling and kissing Geoff, and oblivious to Kat's horrified expression.

"But! But!" Kat said, "This wasn't what was supposed to happen."

That was too much for the three people on the couch and they burst out laughing, Geoff admittedly less heartily than the two women.

"Oh, your face - priceless!" Devon said and gave Geoff another hug, although this one was more friendly than affectionate.

"Hoist on her own petard," Mary grinned.

"Oh you .. wenches," Kat sagged with relief. "Okay, you got me."

"It's not over yet," Mary said as she slid away from her husband and stood up. "That was just revenge. Now comes the punishment."

Kat was worried. She looked to Devon for support and saw that she wasn't going to get any help from her lover.

"This way," Mary beckoned to her friend. "We got you a special outfit to go with your duties for the week."

A very much subdued Kat followed to the guest bedroom where she found a pink satin french-maids uniform waiting for her.

"For the next week," Mary explained with an evil smile, "You're our live-in maid. It works out for all of us. I get a week off housework, Geoff gets to perve a pretty woman in a sexy costume and Devon .. well actually Devon gets to perve as well. Now, get dressed Fifi, then you can serve us drinks in the lounge."

Mary gave Kat a hard slap on the ass, and left her friend to dress.

12