Competition Cups Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmhm," said Brittney as she got down on her knees, took his hard cock out of his pants, and closed her lips around it.

"Oh god, babe," moaned Jeff as Brittney started to suck on his dick, running her tongue along his shaft, "Oh fuck."

Giving a muffled giggle, Brittney lifted her top and her tightly packed boobs pushed against his legs.

"Ohhh," said Jeff as his dick started to throb, "Oh babe your tits, they're huge."

Giggling again Brittney rubbed her huge jugs side to side against his legs.

"Oh, Oh fuck," shouted Jeff as his cock erupted into Brittney's mouth.

Brittney gave a long muffled moan as his cum rushed into her mouth and down her throat.

Jeff continued to moan and breathe heavy as his dick continued to spurt cum into his girlfriend's mouth.

Brittney gave out another moan as she shoved her massive mounds into Jeff's legs causing his dick to drain itself into her mouth.

"Oh babe," whispered Jeff, overcome with pleasure.

After licking and sucking his cock clean, Brittney rinsed her mouth out in the sink.

"Why don't you cook the meatloaf babe," said Brittney, who then cupped her huge breasts, "While I slip these big girls into something sexy."

She then giggled as she bounced off towards the bedroom.

A few minutes later she came out in a tightly packed red pajama shirt and pajama shorts.

Brittney smiled as she saw Jeff laying on the couch.

She went over to the couch and gently laid on top of him, resting her large boobs on his chest.

"No bra babe," said Jeff as he rubbed her huge tits.

"Nope," said Brittney, smiling seductively, "Just my big perfect boobs."

"Because I know how much you love them," whispered Brittney in her lustful tone as she pressed his hands into her huge jugs, "As much as you love me."

"Mhmm," said Jeff, kissing her on the lips and starting to kiss her neck.

"Mmm, baby," moaned Brittney, pressing his hands completely into her massive mounds, "My big babies have been waiting all day for you to suck them."

She then pulled up her pajama top, letter her huge naked rack bounce free.

"Suck em baby," said Brittney, shoving her huge breasts towards his face.

Brittney gave a loud gasp and moan as Jeff took her huge right boob in both hands and began to suck on her nipple, "Oh god suck em baby. Suck my big perfect melons."

Jeff started sucking harder and Brittney started breathing heavy, "Oh god, oh yes. Oh, my big boobs feel so good when you suck them."

Jeff then took her left nipple into his mouth and began sucking.

"Oh Yes," said Brittney with a loud moan, "Oh God."

Jeff started to suck harder and Brittney moaned at the top of her voice, "Oh baby, oh god."

Jeff pulled her left nipple out of his mouth and Brittney collapsed against his chest.

"Mmm baby," said Brittney softly, "I love it when you suck my big tits."

"Babe, did you really get kicked off the dance team because your boobs were too big," said Jeff.

"Not really," said Brittney, pulling her tight pajama top over her huge breasts, "The girls were jealous that my boobs were getting so big,

"By the time I was a sophomore, I was fitting into a Double-D bra," she said, cupping her large boobs, "The girls would make jokes that if I danced too fast that my tits would pop out of my top."

"Some times they would switch my practice top with a smaller one," said Brittney, letting go of her huge tits, letting them drop onto Jeff's chest, "So that it would rip open when I would put it on."

"By my junior year I had enough," she said, shoving her enormous cleavage against his face, "I was fitting into a Triple D bra. They weren't too big for my uniform top but having to put these big babies into that super tight top every week was too much. So I quit. That was a week after we met."

All Jeff could to was moan as his face was nestled between her huge jugs.

"Having fun babe," giggled Brittney as she rubbed her massive mounds against his face.

They were interrupted when the oven timer went off.

"Time to eat babe," smiled Brittney, pulling her huge breasts from his face.

As they sat the table while they ate Brittney smiled as Jeff kept staring at her large boobs.

"Oops," giggled Brittney as she purposely dropped a small piece of meatloaf down her top.

"I can't reach it," said Brittney, reaching into her cleavage.

She then got up, walked over to Jeff, and place her huge jugs on the table in front of him, "Could you get it for me babe."

"Mhmm," said Jeff as he shoved his hand between her huge tits.

Brittney giggled as she pressed her huge jugs together, trapping his hand, "Mmm, gotcha. I just love having your big dick or your hands inside my top babe."

"My tight top," whispered Brittney.

Jeff quickly pulled his hand out of her cleavage before he lost his composure.

They quickly finished eating and went into the bedroom.

Brittney pulled her top off and laid on the bed, "Come here babe. Come and fuck your girlfriend's huge boobs."

Jeff quickly got undressed and straddled her.

Brittney pressed her boobs together as Jeff place his hard cock between them.

She gave a soft moan as Jeff started thrusting his dick between her huge breasts, "Mmm, oh god. Oh your dick feels so good between my tits, my 'big' tits."

Jeff moaned as his cock started to spurt cum into her cleavage, "Oh god, oh they're so soft.

"Mhmm," moaned Brittney as she started to breathe heavy as her large boobs bounced and jiggled with each thrust of Jeff's dick, "Oh god, oh baby."

Jeff continued to thrust his dick in between her huge tits and gave a loud moan as his cock erupted into her cleavage.

"Oh baby," said Brittney, as she started to climax, "Oh God, oh yes."

Jeff started to breathe harder as his dick continued to spray cum into Brittney's bouncing cleavage.

"Oh God," said Brittney as she climaxed.

Jeff gave out one last moan as his dick emptied between her huge jugs.

Exhausted, they both laid on the bed, "Mmm," whispered Brittney, "You're the best babe."

"Mhmm whispered Jeff, grabbing a towel and wiping his cum off of her massive mounds."

He then wrapped his arms around her as they snuggled.

"For your next match, I might wear my dance top," said Brittney, "To show you why all the girls were jealous of my big boobs."

"Mmm sounds good babe," whispered Jeff. Soon they were both asleep.

12