Competition Cups Ch. 06

Story Info
Looking for a house, and Brittney's past is revealed.
3.1k words
4
18.9k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmh," moaned Brittney as Jeff rubbed and squeezed her breasts while massaging them, "Oh god baby, I love it when you give me my morning boob massage."

"Mmm," said Jeff, kissing Brittney's huge right boob, making her giggle, "Sleeping on your boobs felt so good. I thought that I should 'fluff' these big pillows."

Brittney giggled as she leaned back against her pillow and gave a soft moan as her boyfriend continued to massage her huge rack, "Mmm, it feels so good to not have my bra on baby."

"Why babe," said Jeff as he continued to cup and squeeze Brittney's large boobs.

"My cups," said Brittney, squishing her huge tits into his hands, "Sometimes they put too much stress on my boobs."

"My 'big' boobs," she whispered and giggled.

Brittney then moaned as she pressed Jeff's hands against her big jugs, "My tits have been under a lot of stress and they need my boyfriend's strong hands to make them feel better."

"Mmm," said Jeff as he pressed his hands into the soft flesh of Brittney's monstrous melons.

"Oooh that's it baby," moaned Brittney, "Sink your hands into them, squish them, rub them, and squeeze them."

She then gave a sharp gasp as she shoved her massive mounds against Jeff's chest and started kissing him.

Jeff slipped his hands up under Brittney's tight pajama top and started to massage her breasts again.

Brittney giggled as Jeff put his hands up her top, "Careful baby, its really tight."

She then gasped as Jeff gave her large boobs a rough squeeze, "Ooh, Oh baby, Mmm so strong."

"Mmh, I hope Latoya is ok," said Brittney.

"She's ok," said Jeff, "Chris took her to his place. He called and told me that he dropped her off early this morning."

Brittney sighed as she held Jeff's hands against her huge tits, "I'm so happy that we're getting married baby."

She then moaned as he press his hands into her boobs, "Mmm the top of my wedding dress is gonna be so tight because of my big boobs. You're gonna be staring at them during the whole ceremony, and I wouldn't have it any other way baby."

"Mmm," moaned Brittney as she pressed Jeff's hands into her tits again, "Uhhh, Jeff you're hands feel so good against my big babies."

"Babe, I've been thinking," said Jeff, "Since we have the money, why don't we go look at a house. I called a real estate agent and there's a house for sale on the other side of town. She can give us a tour today"

"Sounds good to me babe," said Brittney, cupping her huge breasts, "Let me go put these big girls in a sports bra. I'll get dressed and then we can get going."

She then giggled as she got up from the bed and bounced off towards the bathroom.

After eating a quick breakfast they headed down to their car and took off.

"Umm babe," said Brittney, her large boobs bouncing and jiggling, "Why are we heading to the casino?"

"We have to pick up the checks," said Jeff, who turned and stared at Brittney's huge cleavage.

Brittney giggled as she turned and laid across both seats placing her huge tits in his lap.

Jeff moaned as Brittney reached under her huge rack to unzip his pants.

She pulled out his dick and pushed it under her top, in between her boobs.

"Mmm, much better," whispered Brittney as she pressed her big jugs against his dick.

She then moaned as Jeff turned onto the back road, causing her massive mounds to bounce and jiggle around his shaft.

"Oh god, Mmh," moaned Brittney, as her boobs bounced in Jeff's lap, "Oh Jeff, you always know how to please a girl."

As they got closer to the casino, Jeff started to breathe heavy, "Oh God, I'm gonna cum."

"Uh, Uh, baby," whispered Brittney, as she lifted her huge rack from his crotch, "We can't go in smelling like sex."

"Babe, I gotta empty my load or I'm gonna burst," said Jeff, as he continued to breathe heavy.

"Aww, did my big babies do that," giggled Brittney, as she grabbed Jeff's throbbing dick and then whispered, "Don't worry, I'll take care of it."

She then took Jeff's dick into her mouth and began sucking it.

"Oh God," moaned Jeff as his dick instantly erupted into his girlfriend's mouth.

"Mmh," said Brittney with a muffled moan as Jeff's cum flooded her mouth and went down her throat.

"Oh God Baby," moaned Jeff, "Oh Yes."

Brittney then ran her tongue along his shaft.

"Umm babe, we better finish," said Jeff, pulling into the casino's parking garage.

Brittney tightened her lips and started taking longer and deeper sucks, draining Jeff's cock.

Jeff gave out one last moan as his dick emptied into Brittney's mouth.

Brittney then finished off by licking his cock clean.

"Mmm," giggled Brittney as she wiped her lips clean and rinsed her mouth with a water bottle that she kept in the glove box.

She then smiled as she took his hand and pressed it into her right boob, "Tell you what. After we look at the house, we can park in the woods so you can fuck my big tits all you want."

"Ok babe," said Jeff, giving her a kiss on the cheek. They then got out of the car and headed into the casino.

They headed over to Mr. Sakai, who was standing by the darkened entrance to the restaurant.

"Ahh, Jeff, Brittney," said Mr. Sakai, pulling two checks from his jacket, "Here you are, $500,000."

"Wow," said Brittney with excitement, "Thanks Mr. Sakai."

"Wait, there's more," said Mr. Sakai, pulling out another check, "You two helped me start this restaurant and been here since day one. So here is a combined payment of both of your salaries, $250,000."

"$750,000," squealed Brittney with excitement.

"So what will you do now," said Mr. Sakai.

Jeff smiled as he wrapped an arm around Brittney, "We're going to buy a house."

Brittney then smiled, "We got engaged last night."

"Congratulations," said Mr. Sakai, shaking Jeff's hand, "Good luck to you both."

They then headed back to their car and drove off to the bank to deposit the checks.

"Oh my god," gasped Brittney as they pulled up to a large white two story house, "It's beautiful. Let's buy it now."

"Now wait babe," chuckled Jeff, "Let's check it out first."

After taking a 20 minute tour, Brittney was jumping with joy as Jeff handed a check to the real estate agent.

After signing some papers Jeff and Brittney drove off towards the woods.

"Hurry babe," said Brittney, cradling her huge breasts in her arms, "My big melons can't wait any longer."

Jeff quickly turned off the road into the woods.

As soon as they were in far enough Jeff killed the engine and released both front seats.

Brittney quickly pulled her top off and started kissing him.

Jeff cupped and squeezed her large boobs, causing her to gasp and moan, "Mmh, Uh, Uh Baby."

Brittney giggled as she pulled her sports bra off, "I know you've been waiting to fuck my big boobs all day."

She then laid on her back and whispered, "Come and get em' baby. Fuck my big tits all you want."

Jeff quickly straddled Brittney while she pushed her huge tits together and he shoved his rock hard dick in between them.

"Oh god," moaned Brittney as her boyfriend shoved his dick into her cleavage and started fucking her huge jugs.

"Mmm that's it baby," said Brittney as Jeff thrust his dick in between her massive mounds over and over, "Fuck my big tits. Fuck them as long and as much as you want."

Jeff moaned as he started to thrust harder in between her huge breasts.

"Mmh, Oh God," moaned Brittney as her tits bounced and jiggled with each thrust, "Oh baby."

Jeff gave a loud moan as his cum started to spurt into Brittney's cleavage.

"Oh god," she moaned as cum poured between her breasts, "Mmm, I've been waiting for your cum all day babe."

"Gimme more," whispered Brittney, "Cover my huge tits with your cum."

Jeff then started to breathe heavy and Brittney giggled, "Are you ready to explode all over these big boobs babe?"

She then quickly slipped her sports bra back on and sat up.

"In here babe," whispered Brittney, thrusting her bra encased boobs forward, "Shove your dick in between these huge melons and explode all over them."

She then gasped and moaned as Jeff's cock erupted as soon as he shoved it into her bra, "Oh god baby. Mmm, fill my bra with your cum."

Jeff continued to thrust as cum continued to spill into Brittney's bra.

"Oh god, my bra" moaned Brittney, "It's getting soaked."

Jeff then suddenly pulled his dick out of Brittney's cleavage and grunted, "Suck me."

Brittney grinned as she took his throbbing shaft into her mouth and began sucking. Jeff moaned once more as his dick erupted once again.

"Mmmh," said Brittney with a muffled moan as the huge load of cum flooded into her mouth and down her throat.

"Oh god baby," moaned Jeff, "Oh yes, Oh God suck me dry babe."

Brittney smiled as she locked her lips and started taking longer and deeper sucks, draining Jeff's cock.

"Oh God," moaned Jeff as his dick emptied into Brittney's mouth. Brittney kept her mouth on Jeff's cock and continued to lick and suck his throbbing shaft.

"Babe, you got it all," said Jeff.

"I know," giggled Brittney, taking her mouth off his manhood, "But I can't keep my mouth off of your huge dick."

She then closed her lips tightly around his cock and continued sucking.

After five minutes, she licked his cock clean.

Brittney then rinsed her mouth out while Jeff started the car and drove out of the woods.

"I'm gonna cook dinner for us tonight baby," said Brittney, snuggling against her boyfriend, "You've done enough for today."

"Why don't you get in the shower babe, while I start making dinner," said Brittney, walking into the kitchen before squealing, "Oh God."

"Uh, Uh," said Jeff, grabbing Brittney by the front of her top and spinning her around to face him.

"If I'm gonna shower babe," said Jeff, grabbing Brittney's large boobs, causing her to giggle, "You're coming in with me."

"Mmh, Oh God," was all Brittney could moan as Jeff slipped his hand into her cleavage and pulled her by her top into the bathroom.

They both got undressed, but before Brittney could get her sports bra off, Jeff grabbed it and pulled her into the shower.

Brittney moaned as the shower sprayed her huge rack, washing away Jeff's cum from earlier.

She then pulled her sports bra off and flung it out of the shower.

Jeff ran his hands through Brittney's wet hair and kissed her.

"Mmm," moaned Brittney softly as Jeff kissed her while cupping and squeezing her huge jugs.

Jeff moaned in return as Brittney began to stroke his dick.

"Mmm," giggled Brittney as she grabbed the bottle of soap, "Why don't my big babies wash that big dick."

She then got on her knees, squirted soap all over her boobs and his dick, and shoved his cock into her cleavage.

"Oooh," moaned Brittney as her boobs bounced while Jeff washed his dick. Mmm, I love it when you shove your big cock in between my big perfect boobs. It's so, so ...."

"Bouncy," said Jeff, lathering his dick in her cleavage.

"Mhmm," giggled Brittney.

They finished up showering and Brittney went into the kitchen to cook while Jeff took a nap on the couch.

"Phew," said Brittney, fanning her heaving breasts as she went into the bedroom to change.

She gasped and moaned as she fastened the straps on her new corset, "Oh god, my boobs are so big."

After going back into the kitchen to pull her lasagna out of the oven, she went over to the couch.

Grinning mischievously, Brittney started rubbing Jeff's dick through his pants.

"Mmm," moaned Jeff in his sleep, "Oh baby."

"Wake up sleepy head," said Brittney in her seductive tone. Jeff's mouth dropped instantly when he opened his eyes and saw Brittney's huge breasts bulging in her corset.

Brittney squealed as Jeff grabbed her ass, causing her to fall forward.

"Oh god, Mmh," moaned Brittney as she fell on top of Jeff, her large boobs hitting his chest, "Oh god, my boobs."

"Are so huge," said Jeff.

"Mhmm," giggled Brittney, kissing him, "Time for dinner."

She started to get up but stopped and gasped when Jeff grabbed the front of her corset.

"Mmm," said Jeff, rubbing and squeezing Brittney's huge tits, "You know I could just have these big boobs for dinner."

"Stop," said Brittney as she squealed and giggled, "It's time to eat."

They both then got up from the couch.

"Oooh babe," said Jeff as he followed Brittney into the kitchen, "You look exceptionally busty tonight."

Brittney giggled as she ran her hands up and down her corset.

She then put the lasagna on the table, "I hope that you're hungry babe. I made your favorite."

"Mmm, you're my favorite," said Jeff, wrapping an arm around his girlfriend's waist and pulling her in for a kiss.

"Mmm," giggled Brittney, snuggling her huge rack into him as they kissed, "Well you can have these big girls after dinner."

"Oh babe," said Jeff, rubbing his stomach, "You make the best lasagna."

"Aww thanks baby," said Brittney, bending over to give him an eyeful of her cleavage while she took his plate.

She smiled as she followed his eyes, "I packed them nice and tight for you."

Jeff got up from the table, snuck up behind Brittney while she was rinsing the dishes, and started kissing her neck.

"Mmh, Oh Jeff," moaned Brittney as Jeff grabbed and squeezed her huge tits in her corset.

She then squealed as Jeff picked her up and carried her into the bedroom.

"Ohh baby," whispered Brittney as she started kissing Jeff, "Mmh."

Then with a soft moan she thrust her tightly packed corset towards her boyfriend and whispered, "Care to unwrap me baby, just like after prom?"

"Mhmm," said Jeff as he went to work on the leather straps.

Brittney gave a short gasp as he unfastened each strap, "Ooh, Oh God, Oh Baby, Mmh."

She then gave a loud moan of relief as her huge jugs bounced free, "Mmm, much better baby."

Jeff took a hold of her massive mounds and started squeezing them.

"Oh God," moaned Brittney as her boyfriend massaged her huge breasts, "Mmh I'm so glad that I left home with you baby. I had to get away from Daddy?"

"What do you mean babe," said Jeff.

"Daddy used to feel me up all the time," said Brittney, nervously biting her lip, "It started when I was a Junior and we we're at our family Christmas party. Daddy let me have a few drinks and things got out of hand. I had tripped and Daddy caught me by my boobs. Since I was drunk, I didn't think about it at all and let him squeeze them."

Jeff sat in silence as he listened.

"Remember when I would always want to go to your apartment after school," said Brittney, sniffling as her eyes starting to fill with tears, "Well, that was because when I would get home from school, Daddy would have me sit in his den and let him squeeze my boobs.... I tried to stop him, but he told me that he would cut off my tuition. That's why I left home before Senior year. I told Daddy that I had enough and that I was leaving. When he said that I would lose my money, I told him that I would go to the police. That's when I showed up on your doorstep. I knew that if I was with you, I would be safe."

Brittney then burst into tears as Jeff took her into his arms.

"Shhh, it's alright babe," whispered Jeff as he rubbed her back.

Brittney then shoved her breasts against Jeff's chest and started kissing him, "Mmm, I love you so much baby."

She then took his hands and pressed them against her boobs, "Mmh, Daddy's squeezing did make my big babies sensitive to your touch."

"Mmm," said Jeff, taking his girlfriend's huge tits in his hands, "Your dad was lucky that I didn't find out what he did to you."

"Mhmm," said Brittney softly, "Mmm, fuck them."

"Hmm," said Jeff.

Brittney sat up, and unbuckled his pants, "Fuck my boobs, baby."

She leaned forward, placed her huge jugs around his dick, and gasped as Jeff started thrusting into her cleavage.

"Oh god," moaned Jeff, "Oh Britt, your tits are incredible."

"Mmm," moaned Brittney. Jeff's dick then erupted into Brittney's cleavage.

"Oh god," gasped Brittney, as her huge melons were soaked with Jeff's cum, "Oh baby, Mmh fuck em', fuck em' all night if you have to."

Jeff's eyes went wide as he pushed himself up, causing Brittney to squeal as she fell backwards onto the couch.

"Fuck my big boobs, my big strong animal," said Brittney seductively as she pressed her cum soaked tits together.

She gave a sharp gasp and moaned as Jeff's cock was shoved into her cleavage and exploded in a flood, "Oh God, Oh Yesss."

Jeff thrust his throbbing dick into Brittney's cleavage, causing her to moan each time her boobs bounced, "Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh God."

"Oh Baby, Faster" whispered Brittney, "Fuck my melons harder."

Jeff grunted as he started thrusting harder into Brittney's tits.

"OH GOD, OH YES," moaned Brittney loudly , her tits bouncing and jiggling wildly, "Mmm, OH FUCK."

Jeff started breathing heavy as he continued to fuck her massive mounds, "Hold on baby, I'm gonna empty."

Brittney squished her boobs together until Jeff's cock was completely surrounded.

"Mmh," grunted Jeff as he gave stronger thrusts, emptying his dick into Brittney's cleavage.

"OH GOD," screamed Brittney, her huge breasts bouncing up to her neck with each thrust.

Jeff then gave out a long moan as his cock emptied in between Brittney's tits.

"Mmh, baby," whispered Brittney, letting go of her boobs, "You never cease to amaze me."

She then sat up, "Let me go wash these big babies. Then we can snuggle."

She giggled as Jeff gave her a kiss before getting up from the couch and heading into the bedroom.

Five minutes later Brittney came into the bedroom in her black tank top and shorts, massaging her large boobs, "Mmm you fucked the hell out of them baby."

She giggled as she crawled into bed and laid next to Jeff, snuggling into him. Soon they were both asleep.