Competitive Advantage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hh? What the fuck are you doing Jay?" Aria screamed as she pushed Jay away. "You're sleeping on the couch!" Jay look confused. Aria got out of his bed and ushered him towards the door. "You're too pudgy...you...we can't all fit on your shtupid twin size bed." Jay couldn't get a word in. She pushed him out the door. "Goohd Night." She shut the door, leaving a crack open to ventilate the stuffy room. Aria looked at Victor and smiled.

"Cahn you believe that idiot? He thought he was gohnna get suhm.." Aria mumbled as she winked at Victor and knocked out on the bed. Victor couldn't help but smile. He got into his bed and pulled his cool sheets over his body.

Not this time, douche. Victor thought. That's what we called denial of entry into a market. Victor knew he would sleep well.

***

The rustling of sheets woke Victor up. He turned towards the source of the movement, and to his surprise, he was met with the sight of Aria's bare legs standing by his bed. She pulled up the covers and crawled into the bed beside Victor. For a moment they lay there facing each other, motionless. Victor gazed into her light brown eyes not knowing what to do. He had gotten an instant erection when she laid down, and he was scared that she was going to feel his dick then laugh at him because of how small it was. She looked into his eyes, saying nothing. Then, without warning, she moved forward her head forward and kissed Victor. The softness of her lips on his made his body stiffened and he grabbed her arms instinctively. She stopped her kiss and backed off.

"I'm sorry." Aria whispered. "I thought you..." She began to back away but Victor held her tightly.

No. Don't fucking puss out. Victor thought. He moved his head to hers and met her lips, parting them slightly with his tongue. She responded in kind. She moved her hands down his bare arms and slid them around his firm midsection, pushing herself into him. She traced her tongue around Victor's lips, then pushed her tongue into his mouth sending chills down his spine. Her hands moved to his erect member and he held his breath as he waited for that sigh of disappointment.

It never came. Her soft hands rubbed his hardon through his thin shorts and she began to bite on his lip as she pulled the waistband of his boxers down, wrapping her warm fingers around his pulsating dick. She moved them skillfully up and down his shaft as she broke their kiss, a small strand of saliva connecting their two mouths. She stopped her impromptu hand job and sat up slowly. Aria placed her hands on top of Victor's which were still around her waist. She gave him a perfect view of her toned abs as she slid her shirt over her head. She looked him straight in the eyes as she unhooked her bra and let the straps slide off her shoulders. He helped her slide her bra down her arms and moved his hands up to her now exposed breasts.

Jay has never seen these yet. Victor smiled as he moved his fingers underneath her perky breasts. They weren't huge, but he wasn't complaining. He traced the soft curves underneath her breasts with his thumb then slid his fingers over her pink areolas, squeezing her taut nipples with his thumb and forefinger. She moaned as he continued to caress her breasts, his mouth making its way down her soft chest. Victor looked up at Aria and met her gaze once again.

"Do you want this Victor? I've always wanted you," she whispered softly. He kissed her stomach in response, breathing her in. He moved upwards with his kisses, stopping at her now stiff nipples. He flicked his tongue across the delicate skin a few times, then took her pink nipple into his mouth, sucking gently. She cooed softly as she pressed his head against her naked chest. He continued upwards, kissing the gentle nape of her neck and whispered into her ear.

"I want you, so bad, Aria." She kissed him on the lips.

The smell of alcohol still lingered in her breath, but there were other smells too. The delicate fragrance of her body lotion struck him gently, its delicate notes of lavender awakening his senses. The subtle but tantalizing smell of her sweat, beading across her forehead and neck aroused him and he plunged his face into her chest, kissing her soft skin. He moved his face to her underarm, enjoying her unique aroma, and flicked his tongue across it, making her giggle in embarrassment.

He had always loved the way Aria smelled. She had a clean, freshly bathed scent to her. He remembered the saccharine aroma that she left whenever she read in his bed. He thought about that smell of her perfume that lingered every time she walked by and how it always left him with an instant hard-on that had embarrassed him on more than one occasion.

A twinge of guilt crept over his as he traced his lips across her body. He couldn't shake the thought of Jay taking her on those dates, buying her flowers, dinner; and he could definitely not forget that terrible look of defeat on his face when she coyly rebuffed his advances. Worse yet, here she was, nibbling on his roomate's neck, right in the middle of his own bedroom. He contemplated stopping as his lips reached the gentle curve of her side where he flicked his tongue across her flesh, moving his hands across the small of her back.

Those thoughts washed away, however, when he looked down and saw the top of her panties beneath her thin shorts. At that moment he knew he had to have her. He positioned her on her stomach and urged her to lift her butt up, whispering gentle compliments to ease her nervousness. With a twinge of hesitance, she pushed her rear towards Victor, slightly spreading her legs beneath her to give her support. His anxious fingers unbuttoned her shorts, which he slid downwards to her knees, slowly revealing the white cotton panties framing her unbelievable ass.

The cute little hearts on her panties reminded him of how young they both were. She had just turned twenty two weeks ago. The small wet spot forming where the fabric stretched, however, belied that innocence of youth. It called to the man in Victor, urging him to move forward. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have such a gorgeous woman lying prone beneath him, her tight ass presented to him, with only a small strip of fabric lying between him and her moistness.

Victor slid his hands up her thick thighs, squeezing gently, until his fingers rested on her tight bottom. He placed his thumbs on either side of her damp mound and pulled the fabric laterally, trying to open her tight slit through her underwear. He could see a wisp of her brown pubic hair peeking out from under the elastic of her panties. His thumbs massaged her mons with small circular strokes. He could feel her stickiness through the thin cotton fabric, and his erection throbbed as the wet spot on her panties grew.

His index finger traced her asshole, pushing the fabric in slightly, causing her to quiver as he withdrew his finger. She turned to look at him, biting her quivering lip, her hazel eyes begging him to continue. He moved his face closer to her warmth, kissing her pussy through the fabric. He tongued up and down her covered slit, squeezing her firm ass as hard he could, his thumbs spreading her bud. That is when the smell of her sex hit him. The intoxicating whiff of her pungent sweetness set off alarms in his lizard brain, releasing hormones which all told his body to do the same thing—have sex with this girl. Procreate. Fuck.

She gasped as he slid her panties to the side and marveled at her beautiful vagina. He noted how gorgeous she looked with her panties askew, her most private parts presented to him, and only him. Her pussy lips were slightly agape, sticky from her womanly lubrication, and engorged from his teasing.

No other man has seen this pussy, Victor thought. With that, he spread her moist lips with his fingers and licked at the slick pink skin inside her, the salty sweet taste of her juices spreading across his taste buds.

"Oh my god, Victor, yes! Lick it baby." She moaned.

"Shhh." He warned. "You're going to wake Heidi up."

His nose rested near her tight rosebud and he grimaced as he experienced another, more pungent aroma. Surprising Aria (as well as himself), he licked at her tight asshole, trying to fit his fat tongue into her dainty orifice. He slid his index finger into her tight pussy, feeling the slippery walls of her insides around his finger. She tensed up and made an audible yelp, which he enjoyed greatly. He flicked his tongue a few more times at her vent before he returned to her unbelievable pussy which was by now extremely wet. He kissed up and down her slit, taking her engorged pussy lips into his mouth, chuckling at the hairs he had to spit out after diving in. Aria moved her fingers to her pussy, where she began sliding her fingers into her warm slit.

"It feels so good, Victor" she whispered, spreading her pussy with her fingers. He couldn't stand it anymore. He pulled his boxers down and pulled out his dick which was throbbing almost painfully. That's when he saw the look on Aria's face. She was entranced by his member, modest as it may be, her mouth slightly open as her eyes focused on the alien thing pointing at her pussy.

"I don't have any condoms." Victor admitted dejectedly.

A disappointed scowl crossed her face. She turned onto her back and closed her legs and fixed her panties.

"I don't want to get pregnant Victor, but..." She was still transfixed on Victor's member. "I need you right now. I want you inside me so badly." She laid back and kicked her shorts off. She lifted her legs up to her chest and pulled off her soaking panties, sliding them off her legs and onto the bed. "Be my first, Victor," Aria said as she spread her pussy lips with her fingers. She looked him dead in the eyes and pleaded, "Please, don't cum inside me, though."

Precum oozed out of him in excitement as the gravity of what she was saying hit him. A virgin. Aria wanted him to pop her cherry, and she was going to let him do it unprotected! Logic flew out of his head and was replaced with pure, animal lust.

He knelt down and spread her legs as wide as he could beneath her, licking her wet pussy lips one more time before positioning himself on top of her. He held his thick organ in his hand and guided it to her slick folds, rubbing it up and down her slit. She moaned gently as he rubbed the end of his glans across her clitoral hood, his precum mixing with her syrupy lubrication. With a slow but controlled movement, he slid the head of his penis into her warmth and felt her body tense up in preparation. Strangely, it wasn't the eroticism of the situation that filled his thoughts, but rather, the strange unfairness of the situation.

Aria wants me to deflower her, Victor thought. Even though I never purposefully pursued her, here she was, offering her guarded virginity to me while the man who was infatuated with her slept blissfully unaware in the other room. She was still looking at Victor with that trancelike stare, and he knew he had to kiss her before I did the deed. He bent over and locked lips with this beautiful creature in front of him, his tongue tracing the outline of her lips.

"You're so beautiful," he told her. "You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen." She ate that line up. She put her hands on Victor's ass and thrust her hips forward. He bit his lip as his cock traveled deeper into her tight, warm pussy.

"Please, I want you so bad Victor." Aria said, quivering beneath him.

"Tell me you want my cock." Victor teased, squeezing her thighs.

"I want your cock, baby."

"Tell me you want me to pop your cherry," Victor whispered. His dick had reached her resistance and he moving his hands to her waist to get leverage.

"Baby, please, be the first guy inside of me," she said, biting her lip in anticipation.

He almost came when he realized that his unprotected cock was resting on her maidenhead. She must have shot so many guys down in her lifetime, and now here he was, ready to claim her as my own.

"Ugh, what if Jay saw this right now, Aria? Me...getting to break in his girl." Victor was clenching his teeth as he imagined Jay crying when he found out what he had done.

"I'm your girl, baby," Aria said, her eyes locking with his.

That was his cue. He grabbed her waist and thrust forward with all he had left, the tip of his penis pushing through that sacred barrier that Aria had guarded for twenty years. Instinctively, Aria thrust back against him, pushing her hips to meet his. The site of his thick cock disappearing into her body was the hottest thing Victor have ever seen, and the only thing he could feel was the hot warmth of her body accepting him inside her. Talk about a barrier to entry, Victor thought.

He felt the resistance of her hymen giving way, and he would never forget the look on Aria's face as she closed her eyes and let out an erotic groan as she became a woman. Her pussy walls clenched painfully around his member as he tore through her membrane.

"You're mine," Victor whispered. She giggled delightfully. He thrust several more times into her, stretching her pussy to accommodate this new foreign object inside her. She made several loud gasps as he fucked her, and he was fearful that he might wake Heidi or worse, Jay. Victor looked over and saw that Heidi had shifted, but was still fast asleep.

Victor loved seeing Aria's viscous wetness coating the length of his penis as he pulled it almost all the way out of her only to push it back in as far as it would go. Aria was covering her mouth to muffle her moans, but even the slight gasps that escaped her mouth were too much for Victor to take. He pulled out his cock out of her for a second, catching his breath.

I have to savor this, Victor thought. Can't cum too quickly. He pushed her legs to her chest and spread them apart, giving him a perfect view of her freshly deflowered pussy. A small tuft of hair lay unkempt above her vagina, which must have embarrassed her because she hid it with her hand as she opened her pussy lips with her fingers.

"Don't stop baby. Please...fill me up. It feels so good," Aria said, her voice trembling. She wrapped her other hand around his slick member and guided his cock into her warmth, then held her legs up after he was inside of her. The smell of sweat and their sex juices began to permeate the air as he pushed deep into her womb, strengthening the conviction of his thrusts. He pushed as far as he could into her, grabbing her luscious ass and pulling it against his hips until he could feel tip of her cervix with the glans of his penis.

"Oh my God!" she cried, "Oh my god, yes. Please. Oh, yes!" Aria moaned.

Jay's eyes opened as the sounds of the commotion in the bedroom reached his ears. He had passed out on the couch in the living room, still furious at Aria's earlier rejection. He crept towards the bedroom, still half asleep. The door was slightly ajar, and the sounds grew louder as he got closer. He peered through the crack in the door and he instantly wished he hadn't. He could make out Victor, completely naked, thrusting into one of the girls, her legs wrapped around him.

Finally got with Heidi, Jay thought. What he saw next brought tears to his eyes. He could see Heidi fast asleep in his bed. Jay grit his teeth in anger.

He's fucking my girl! Jay screamed internally. He couldn't believe it. It took the sounds of Aria's voice moaning Victor's name reaching his ears for him to fully comprehend what was happening. He watched in horror as his roommate spread his woman's thick legs apart and thrust into her, the sickeningly wet sounds of her being fucked ringing in his ears. The silence of the room between each thrust was deafening. He could make out every little squirt, every moan, the slapping sound of flesh on flesh. It was driving him mad.

How could he fucking do this to me? Jay thought, wiping the wetness away from his eyes. She was mine. I called her. I took her out. Paid for fucking dinner. She was mine! He looked down at his erect member and growled. Even my body is fucking betraying me. The scene was so wrong, so infuriating, but he was getting turned on, nonetheless. His large dick throbbed in his hand as he watched the depraved scene in front of him.

"Victor, oh god, fuck me!" Aria moaned, no longer caring about making noise.

Her words began to lose meaning as her breathing became more rapid. Victor winced as she thrust her hips into his, her pussy squeezing his dick, trying to milk the potent baby batter from his throbbing penis. Her toes curled and she began to spasm underneath him.

"Oh fuck, Victor. Fuck...I think I'm cumming!" she cried loudly.

Jay could hear the slap of Victor's balls against Aria's ass which made him grit his teeth in rage. He could see Victor picking up his pace and he knew that he was getting close to cumming. Jay couldn't deny how turned on he was. He continued to stroke his long cock as the girl he had lusted after turned into a common whore in front of his eyes. He better be wearing a fucking condom, Jay thought.

Victor pushed his unprotected cock into Aria, trying to delay his orgasm as long as humanly possible. He squeezed her ass, which was shaking from the first orgasm of her life. Victor's body was telling him to just let go, to shoot his load into her fertile womb. But he wanted to savor this moment, he wanted her to remember her first time. He pressed on her firm thighs, trying to open her legs to their limit, as he pushed into her tight wetness.

A thought flew through Jay's mind. If he's fucking my girl, I'm going to fuck his. His dick pulsated as he imagined pushing his bare dick into Heidi's wet snatch, reveling in the look of horror on Victor's face as he took his girl in front of him. I just have to wait for the right moment. The sheets had fallen off of Heidi, and her skirt was hiked up her waist, her lacy black panties clearly visible. Jay would wait until Victor had cum, then he would swoop in and fuck Heidi right in front of him and that fucking whore Aria. That is when Jay noticed that Heidi's hand was moving. Her right hand moved slowly under the waist band of her panties and she spread her legs slightly to accommodate her fingers. Jay leaned partially into the doorway to get a better view, but she rolled over to face the fucking couple.

Victor was seconds away from cumming. Aria had told him not to cum in her, so he was going to pull out and shoot his jizz all over her sexy face. A flash of movement caught his eye however, and he stopped his thrusting immediately. He tapped Aria, who was lost in pleasure, and she nearly jumped when she looked over to bed across from them. Heidi was wide awake, and there was no doubt that she had witnessed them fucking three feet away from her.

"It's not what you think.." Aria blurted.

Victor rolled his eyes. "Aria, she's not stupid. She's seen what we've been doing".

That's when Victor noticed that her hand was tucked deep into her panties and she was sitting with her legs askew. He knew what he had to do. He pulled his throbbing cock out of Aria's pussy, a thin strand of precum still connecting his dick and her pussy.

What is he doing? Jay thought as he watched Victor stand up, his cock at full attention. She's awake. Jay realized. He grinned as he realized what was happening. She saw them. Now she's going to get mad at him and run out crying. That's where I come in. Jay marveled at his evil brilliance. I'm going to fuck your girl, Victor...and you're going to watch me. Jay resumed stroking his cock, readying himself for Heidi's tight snatch. Victor was saying something to Heidi, but Jay knew she wouldn't have any of that. She'd be his in a matter of moments. To his surprise however, she didn't run out screaming. Jay's jaw dropped as he watched Heidi lay back down on his bed. Victor sat down next to her, bent down and kissed her on her forehead. This isn't happening! Jay screamed mentally.