Complete Control

Story Info
I am going to have so much fun with you this weekend.
1.7k words
4.2
25.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
384302
384302
28 Followers

I am writing this as a task for my Domme.

I came home from work to find two small black duffel bags sitting on the bed. My first reaction was to open them to see what was inside. Fortunately, I noticed the blank white envelope sitting beside them before I started to unzip the first duffel. I carefully unsealed the envelope and removed its contents - just a single, short letter

"We are going away for the weekend. I took the liberty of packing our bags with everything we will need. Do not open the bags. I will send a car for you at 7pm. Bring both of our bags and meet me at the airport."

I looked back into the envelope, hoping that something else had appeared in the time it took me to read the letter. There was no indication of where we were going or why. It seemed unlikely that this was going to be a simple weekend getaway, but I would have to just wait and see.

When I arrived at the airport, I attempted to hand the driver a tip but he declined, stating that it had all been taken care of. I should have known she would have already thought of every detail. She was there waiting at the curb, looking beautiful and put together as always. She greeted me with a kiss on the cheek.

"I am going to have so much fun with you this weekend."

I tried to hide my smile, knowing that it would be some mixture of very fun and not-so-fun for me. I picked up our bags and followed her inside. I figured at this point, she would give me my ticket so that I could go through security. Not knowing where we were going was making me nervous and uncomfortable. She knew me well enough to know that would be the case and enjoyed holding onto that for as long as she could. So, she held the tickets for both of us as we passed through security. Once we were in the terminal, we had time to sit down for a light dinner and drinks before our flight. I knew that this was just her way of keeping us from getting to the gate early, letting my nervousness build for as long as possible. I did have to admit that being so completely at her will was turning me on more and more every minute, and filling me with admiration for her cleverness.

She finally led me to the gate just in time to board our flight. I had just enough time to catch the name 'Las Vegas' on the board over the gate agent's desk. I had come up with some possible ideas of where we were going, but Las Vegas was nowhere on that list. Questions raced in my mind. Why Las Vegas? What would we be doing there? She smiled at the confusion on my face, but said nothing. I let her settle into her seat while I put our bags up. After taking my own seat, I asked her if she needed anything.

"Get some rest. You're going to need it."

I woke up to the feeling of the plane landing. She was reading a book, looking unfazed and, somehow, well-rested. I followed her off of the plane with both of our bags. It was just after 11pm. A car was already waiting to bring us to our hotel. I still had not made sense of why we were here. She told me to wait in a chair in the lobby while she checked us into our room. When she called me to her side, I hurried to meet her by the open elevator door. The elevator brought us up to the 40th floor. She led me down the hallway to our room and unlocked the door. It was by far the most beautiful hotel room that I had ever been in. The wall opposite the door was essentially on giant window with a sweeping view of the city lights. Two tall-backed arm chairs sat in front of the window, facing the bed, with a small table between them. A silver ice bucket sat on the table, sweating with an unopened bottle of white wine and three glasses beside it. I set down the bags, poured her a glass, and handed it to her as she looked out the window.

"Go shower. We're going to have guests soon. I'll have something laid out for you to wear when you get out"

Guests? I was more confused than ever, but did as I was told, resisting the urge to touch myself in the shower. Being so completely in her control made it difficult to think about anything else. When I came out of the shower with a towel tucked around myself, she was sitting in one of the chairs facing the bed.

"You know better than to hide yourself from me. Drop the towel."

I immediately did as she asked.

"You look good, but entirely too unmarked. Everything has healed from last time. I can hardly tell that you're mine. We'll have to fix that later. Right now, I want you to get dressed."

I looked at the lingerie that she had laid out on the bed for me. There was the smallest pair of red lace panties and a matching lace bra with no padding, nothing to hide behind, very far from anything I would normally wear. I did my best not to blush and choked back my protest. I knew there was no point. I pulled the panties on first and found that they left my entire ass exposed. I put the bra on next. It covered nothing.

"How do you feel?" she asked.

"Uncomfortable," I pouted.

"You should thank me for giving you anything at all."

"Thank you, Miss."

"That's better. Come here."

I walked toward the chair beside her. There was a second full glass of wine on the table now.

"Not there. Here. I want you to kneel." She pointed to the floor on the opposite side of her chair. I happily took my place beside her.

Just then, there was a knock at the door. She told me to answer it, which I did in spite of my self-consciousness. I opened the door slowly and found two beautiful women standing on the other side. My face was burning hot with embarrassment as they looked me up and down in amusement. I thought perhaps they had the wrong room but she welcomed them in from over my shoulder. Things were beginning to make more sense. I refilled her glass before returning to my place beside her chair.

"You're to be quiet and pay attention."

She took a long sip, then began.

"Everything you're going to need can be found in the bag on the bed. First, I want you both to strip to your bra and panties. You can put your clothes over there." She pointed to the dresser across the room. Both women did as she told them without hesitation.

"Now I want you," she pointed to the woman with curly brown hair and dark blue matching lingerie, "to remove her bra." The woman approached the other, pulled her waist close with her right arm, then easily unhooked her bra with the left. She tossed the bra to the floor, kissing the other woman's neck and collarbone as she did.

"I didn't ask you to do that. I need you to do exactly and only what I ask." They smiled in agreement. Felling her complete and utter control over the entire scene in the room was almost too much to bear.

"Get two wrist cuffs. I want you to secure her wrists to the posts at the end of the bed. She should be facing toward the headboard with her back toward me, arms spread wide." The brunette went to the bag, found two black leather wrist cuffs and locked the other woman's wrists in place at the foot of the bed. She moved with confidence, making it apparent that none of this was new to her.

Miss stood up from her chair to make sure the wrist cuffs were secure, running her hands down the woman's outspread arms and across her bare back as she did. She whispered something in the woman's ear. The woman nodded eagerly, biting her lip. Miss settled back into her chair.

"I want you to get a flogger. I trust you've used one before." The woman confidently assured Miss that she knew what she was doing and retrieved a flogger from the bag. "Start with her ass. Gently for now."

Miss watched with very little expression. Occasionally she gave directions, building up the beating slowly, changing spots, returning to others after giving them a rest. Watching someone else take a beating for her always made me wet, and taking a beating for her was pure ecstasy for me. But something about watching someone give a beating for her, under her careful instruction, was so intensely hot. I firmly laced my fingers behind my back to stop myself for reaching into my panties. Eventually the woman cuffed to the bed was writhing and gasping with each lash. Once, she cried out in such a way that I saw Miss break a smile before hiding it behind a sip from her glass and regaining her usual cool expression.

"That's enough now," she called the woman off. "Put the flogger back in the bag. When you've done that, you can release her." The woman did as she was told. The other woman massaged her own wrists. I noticed how red her skin was a felt a bit jealous, knowing how bruised she would be tomorrow. My jealousy didn't last long though. Miss drained the last sip from her glass then turned to me.

"How are you feeling now?" she asked.

"Very frustrated, Miss."

"Good, let's fix that. Would you two like to stay for a drink?" They both agreed and she gestured for them to sit in the two chairs. She had me offer them the two untouched glasses, then turned her attention back to me.

"Exactly as she was, but I won't be so easy on you." I removed my bra and approached the foot of the bed. She secured both of my wrists to the posts. My stomach sparked with excitement as she pulled the flogger out of the bag. She laid it neatly on the bed, then reached back into the bag and removed a cane, laying it beside the flogger. My muscles tensed, remembering the last time I saw that cane. Tonight had only just begun.

384302
384302
28 Followers