Completely Unplanned

Story Info
882 words
3.31
11.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been living in California for about 5 years, and, in that time, I have made a lot of good friends. Cruising the local bars, I met a young Asian woman and her husband who were very much into karaoke. She's not originally from California, but has lived here for a few years. She has a cousin who is from the same place as she. The cousin is who this story is about.

I had heard that her cousin was moving to California. As beautiful as my friend was, I had to imagine that the cousin was just as beautiful, if not more. I was right.

I was at the pool table playing a game of 8-ball when they walked into the bar – "they" include my friend and her husband, and her cousin with her fiancé. She and I were introduced to each other. We exchanged a hug and they found a table in the seating area. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. Black, just-beyond-the-shoulder length hair, about 5'1", and very petite – not to mention flawless, beautiful skin.

I continued playing pool when my name was called to go on stage and sing. I scanned the audience and found her sitting with her fiancé. I was jealous, I will admit, because he was sitting with such a beautiful woman, wishing it was ME that was sitting with her.

I sang my song, got off stage, and made my way back to the pool table. I was watching her out of the corner of my eye the whole time. SHE was watching ME too. I immediately had a smile on my face. I continued with my game, and after I lost, I was just hanging around until I was to sing again.

Her fiancé stepped away for a little while. I decided to drum up some small talk with HER. I got the usual details – where she's originally from, how long she's been engaged, how long they've known each other, that kind of stuff. Knowing that her fiancé works, and she didn't have a job yet, I offered to show her around. She agreed, and we exchanged numbers.

About a week later, I decided to give her a call and see if she had any plans that day. She said no, and I offered to pick her up and show her around. She gave me her address, and I was on my way.

As I approached her address, I called to let her know I was there. I had to circle the building a few times to find some parking, as the only parking available was on the street. She met me on the street, and led me to her apartment. She told me to come inside and have a seat on her couch. She offered me a glass of water, which I accepted.

She lay next to me on the couch, and was "complaining" of some tense muscles. I asked if she wanted me to massage her muscles, and she said yes. So, I started to massage her shoulders; her backside facing me. It must have felt good, because I heard her moaning a little. I asked if she was okay, and she replied "mm-hmm." So I continued. As I continued to massage, I pulled her back so she was laying on my chest. I massaged her forehead, and her eyes, then her head. Went back to her shoulders, and worked on her arms and hands. I continued to massage in that manner for a while, and then my hands found their way to the front of her body. I started to massage her chest, and she didn't move, so I didn't stop.

I kept massaging her chest, and out of nowhere, she turned around and kissed me. I was shocked – but happy. I took her blouse off, followed by her bra, and soon the jeans and panties came off. Her pussy was SOAKING wet. I couldn't believe it. We continued kissing, and before long, I broke the kiss, and started kissing and biting her nipples, and moved my way down her body.

My tongue found her sweet nectar, and I lapped at her pussy furiously, like a dehydrated dog lapping at their water. She orgasmed for a good amount of time; my face just drenched with pussy juice. As I was eating her pussy, I wanted to find out exactly how far she would let me go, so my hand found her ass, and I stuck one finger by her hole. No reaction. I decided to wet my finger and penetrate her hole. She reacted to that; she allowed my finger to move in slowly. In and out it went, little by little, until my whole finger was in there.

Her pussy became even wetter, and I got more than I bargained for. I continued to eat her pussy and play with her ass. It was AMAZING – UNTIL –

TEXT MESSAGE from fiancé ... DAMN IT! "Leaving the office now. See you in a little while."

Needless to say, I had to get dressed and get out of there, as he works not far from home. But, you can best believe, that wasn't the last time I saw her.

More to cum soon ...