Complex Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mom asked Ashley, "So Ashley, what do you think of Chicago so far?"

"I'm afraid I have seen enough of he city to pass judgment yet. I have liked what I've seen though."

Brandon thought about bringing up that Ashley had seen little of the actual city, but thought better of it as his mom asked Ashley, "Judging from your accent and what we've gotten out of Brandon here I take it you spent a bulk of your life in the south. How are you adjusting to winter here?"

"Well, it's colder here than I'm used to certainly, but I'm adjusting to that. I stayed with friends in Boston for a few weeks before coming here and that helped a lot."

"Ah, Boston that's an interesting town." Brandon's dad, Dave, said, "I used have friends there for a while before they moved back this way."

He asked her what she thought of it, and after her quick approval of the city, he launched into a long story about one of his visits there some years ago. The story carried them to the end of dinner and, after clearing the table, they moved into the living room to talk further.

It was at this point that Brandon's mom launched into her questioning of Ashley. Sitting next to Brandon on the loveseat, Ashley handled herself well. Soon the subject turned to teaching, and as his mom was one both ladies were soon engaged in a length conversation about methods and schools.

Brandon, pleased with how well the pair were getting along, began discussing things with his dad. They talked about the game and since they were in similar industries, about what Brandon's new employer had planned from the year ahead. Their conversation stopped when Brandon's mom served dessert.

As she handed Brandon his she said, "Oh, Brandon I was just telling Ashley about some of our teaching schools around here and it reminded me I was able to arrange those tours you asked for."

Ashley looked at him confused and asked, "What tours is she talking about darling?"

Brandon cleared his throat and said, "I, ah, asked mom to see if we could get you a tour of some of the state schools this week, before some left for thanksgiving break that is." Then turning to face his mom asked, "Are they for tomorrow or Tuesday?"

His mom looked at him strangely and said, "Tomorrow." Slowly before adding, "Both State and Northern will be expecting you two sometime tomorrow."

He knew why she had looked at him oddly as he had asked for far more than mere tours. Shortly after arriving home Brandon had made a request that she have her district take a serious look at Ashley's qualifications for at least a student teaching spot, if not a permanent position. As he knew that Ashley wanted to teach elementary school and his mom worked for a large suburban elementary school district he figured it was worth looking into.

He had told none of this to Ashley in case it fell through. It appeared his mom had delivered, at least on the first part.

"Well then it seems we have a busy day tomorrow." He said in reaction to his mom's news. Then noting the hour added, "Speaking of which it's getting late I we best get back if Ashley is going to make a good impression tomorrow."

He helped clear the dishes and as he went to leave the kitchen for more his mom stopped him. With her back to him she said, "Hold on Brandon." Then after wiping her hands she turned to face him and said, "Why didn't you tell her what you really asked me to do?" Brandon hesitated and sensing part of his answer his mom answered her own question, "Let me guess you want to surprise her?"

"No," then responding to her suspicious look said, "Well okay yes, but that's only part of it. Ashley's been through a lot. You heard her stories tonight and that's only the tame stuff. I don't want to promise the moon then not be able to deliver. I just don't think she could take it. Frankly, I don't want her to feel that pain or disappointment ever again if I can help it."

His mom eyes teared up a bit and she asked, "You really care about her huh?"

Brandon nodded saying, "Yeah," then after a paused, "I think I love her." Then seeing her crying he asked, "Are you okay?"

She hugged him then said, "My baby is in love, of course I'm okay. Just watch the surprises Brandon, I get the feeling she's had a few of those go south too. She seems like a nice girl, but she's smart."

Nodding Brandon added, "Yes, which is one of the things I love about her."

"I'm glad to here that." His mom said with a smile. "That said be careful, she's a rare find honey, and if you find a way to mess this up you'll regret it for the rest of your life." Brandon nodded his understanding before leaving the room.

Soon after he and Ashley said their goodbyes and left. They had been driving for only a few blocks when Ashley said, "Well I think that went well."

"See I told you they would love you," Brandon said.

"I wouldn't go that far." Ashley said rolling her eyes,.

Brandon glanced at her and said, "Oh really, because my mom just called you a 'rare find', and told me if I screw this up I'll regret it. Both of which I already knew of course."

Ashley was silently before asking, "Really, she said that?"

"Yep," he said and making a quick decision he added, "and let's just say I didn't just ask her to look into school tours for you. Now, I'm not making promises, and nothing may come of it, but I asked her submit your name for..."

"A student teaching spot next year?" She interrupted excitedly.

"Well yeah, that too, but I was going to say a job, a permanent teaching spot." The car went silent and when they stopped at a light he looked over to see tears running down her cheeks and asked softly, "Hey, what's the matter?"

She was silent before saying, "No one has every done this much for me. How can I ever repay you for this?"

"First off you don't owe me anything, I love you, and this is just my way of showing it. Even if that wasn't the case it's the least I can do for a friend. So please don't think you need to stay with me to help fulfill your dream, okay?"

She nodded as the light changed. He drove forward and he continued, "Second, I haven't done anything yet, mom's checking in for available spots for jobs and student teaching. She's pretty sure that if you get into one of the schools tomorrow, between her and the professors, she can get you a spot in her district. After that it's up to you. Mom did say that they are expecting some elementary spots to open this summer and if you do well student teaching you would be a favorable candidate."

He made a quick turn and added, "Of course Mom is more likely to push now that she is fairly sure it'll be for her future daughter-in-law."

There was a gasp from the other seat and she asked, "Brandon Metcalf, are you saying what I think you are?"

He glanced at her quickly and seeing her anxious expression said, "What?" realizing what she meant, he said, "Oh, no, no. Not yet anyway. I think we should see each other in our normal lives a bit first, get a chance to experience the daily grind first." Then after a pause said, "And if I do propose, I assure you it will not be in the car and will be far more romantic."

Ashley looked relieved with a hint of disappointment as she said, "Oh Okay, it's just that you just said..."

"I may have told my mom that I am in love with you, nothing more, but you know how moms get..."

"I see," she said smiling, "Well I love you too mister. For the record I agree with your idea about dating whole heartedly. I also am glad to here you have romantic ideas for proposing, when the time is right of course. I will say that when you do get around to it you will likely find me very receptive."

Brandon looked over her and nervously nodded before saying. "Good to know."

Then quickly changing the subject he brought up the proposed plan for tomorrow's trip; a discussion which carried on until they were home. As they needed to get up early the next morning both went right to getting ready for bed. Brandon changed quickly and was in bed while Ashley got ready for bed.

When she appeared in the doorway in very sexy sheer black lingerie two things were apparent. First, that those warm clothes were not to only thing Ashley had bought in Boston, and second that she was intending to have some fun tonight.

Ashley sexily crossed the room, crawled on the bed and straddled him. He went to speak but she kissed him hungrily and then put a finger to his lips saying, "Shhh, darling, just let me please you. This is one of the ways I show my appreciation and love darling."

"But..." He started and she quieted him again,

"But nothing. I know what you're going to say you have done anything yet, and I know that, but you tried and that is far more than anyone has ever done for me. So, please darling, just shut up and let me show my appreciation." He nodded and she said, "Good boy."

She then removed his clothes and proceeded to kiss her way down his body before finally reaching his painfully hard cock. She then gave him the best blow job he had ever had, including those from Katy. It became clear that Katy had taught her a few tricks, though where Ashley had practiced them he was not sure. At that moment he could care less as the pleasure he felt at that moment obliterated all thought of anything but the warm mouth on his cock. His conscious thought did not return until he felt his cum rocket out of him into the back of her throat.

She continued sucking him to keep him hard before she got up and straddling his cock slowly lowered herself onto it. She slowly fucked him as he reveled in the tight feel of her warm pussy.

Several times he had tried to caress her body but the attempts were slapped away. It was clear that his pleasure was her goal and she would accept none for herself tonight. She soon got her wish as he felt another orgasm building from her slow fucking of his still sensitive shaft.

As he neared his release she seemed to sense it and sexily said, "Cum for me darling." It was enough to drive Brandon over the edge. After he came a second time she rolled off him and despite the haze that had come over him he noticed that she was leaving and grabbed her arm.

She looked at him questioningly and he rolled onto his side and pulled her to him so he lay behind her as she faced the wall, and said, "You may be showing your appreciation, but I'll be damned if I'm going to make you get yourself off after that. So just relax baby, it's your turn."

With that his hands gently felt up her breasts and pussy as he kissed her. It did not take long before she was moaning and thrashing in pleasure as he had been minutes before.

As she got close to cumming he leaned into her ear and said softly, "Cum for me baby, I want to feel that tight pussy of yours clamp down on my fingers."

To help her he tweaked one of her nipples and her clit. He got his wish seconds later when he felt her pussy gush fluid as it contracted on his fingers. She cried in ecstasy as she had a massive orgasm and he held her close as she shook.

When she caught her breath she said, "It...was...supposed...to...be...your...night." Catching her breath and looking up at him she continued, "About your pleasure."

"Well, leaving you frustrated does not please me. Besides, feeling and kissing your body IS a pleasurable experience as is watching you cum like you just did."

She kissed him and said, "You are so good to me, how did no girl ever get you before me?"

"Don't know, their loss I guess."

"Definitely my gain, I love you darling."

"And I you, goodnight." He said kissing her and pulling her closer.

"Mmmm goodnight" She said snuggling closer.

12