Complex Relationship Ch. 01.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon watched the blonde as she lifted her hand to her mouth, seductively extending her long pink tongue to lick the blob of cum away He then saw her eyes drop to his hard-on which had not faded. Her small hand took his and he let her lead him to the couch, before she straddled him and impaled herself on his still hard member. Her tightness felt heavenly wrapped around him as she moved up and down and it was clear that she was enjoying herself from the way her lips pouted and her stomach clenched. As she moved her mammoth breasts bounced up and down so much they mesmerized him. Within a few minutes they were both moaning loudly and she began to bounce up and down on him ever faster. After a few minutes of this he felt her pussy muscles begin to spasm around his cock as she cried out in orgasm. This caused him to cum for the second time in barely ten minutes. As the warmth and ecstasy of their orgasms passed, she collapsed onto his chest and for a moment he felt as though he had passed out, and he was only barely conscious of her kissing him on the cheek and saying a soft 'thank you' before heading to the bed he given her.

The next time he awoke it was to the sounds of Hutch stumbling in. His drunken roommate mumbled something about returning the whore and as he did the events of the previous night hit Brandon he leapt from the couch only to find his bed empty. The mouthwash, the clothes, and bottle of water were gone. Brandon went back to the couch grabbed the blankets and tossed them on the bed. Reaching down to get his gym bag from beside the bed, he went to close the zip, but noticed something odd. In the bag was the water bottle and tucked into the label was a note. It read:

Dear Brandon Metcalf (if the tag on this bag is correct),

Thank you for your kind care this evening and for giving me your bed. I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused you last night. I hope we meet again under better circumstances. I would have said this in all in person, but after what I probably put you through last night and with the risk of being caught by your roommate again, not to mention my busy schedule for the next day or so, I felt it best I let you sleep and get out of here. Thanks again for all your care.

Katy

PS Left you a few things to remember me by. Hopefully next time you'll get to remove the thing in the bottle off me yourself. Should add to the Kodak moments I left for you. (Yes I know you at least saw me naked if not more, but I don't care. Don't believe me? Check out that camera of yours…)

Brandon looked at the water bottle and noticed it was full of a red lacy object. He recognized these as the panties, or what was left of them, that he had gathered the night before while cleaning up. He also rummaged for the camera and turning it on scrolled through an interesting set of pictures of a familiar, pretty blonde in various provocative poses on the bed. He assumed that she had taken them on timer. It was the last one of a naked Katy kissing his sleeping form on the cheek that caught his attention most. His hand rose involuntarily to caress the spot, and a vague recollection of a blonde angel kissing him in thanks in his dreams rose in his mind.

It was then he began to wonder how much of the dream had been real. However, feeling that his dick was still rock hard, and dry, he doubted any of it had happened, outside of the kiss. Finding the bathroom free of signs of his eruption, he was forced to assume that the events he could recall were not real. It had seemed so real though, her fingers wrapped around his shaft, her breasts against his back. His dick throbbed but he shook his head and tried to repress the dream as the sounds of Hutch grunting invaded his pleasant recollections.

The memory of the dream put a wide smile on his face as he hid the panties in his bag before zipping it up and heading for the door. His grin stretched even wider as he heard the bath filling up behind a closed door. After all he hadn't bothered doing too good of a job making sure the tub was clean after Katy's bath.

12