Complex Relationship Ch. 02.2

Story Info
Ashley and Brandon share a night as evil lurks.
4.4k words
4.55
22.4k
7
0

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story will follow several characters for a while but gradually phase out to follow one story from the male's point of view. At first these stories are not going to be filled with sex. These first few chapters are more about establishing my main four characters over the course of the same day. Later chapters will get more sexually intensive, with the back-story of the four characters I establish here weaving in there as well. Please note that this is intended to be a long story and some things may take several chapters to evolve.

Also thanks luvtaread for the editing.

Chapter 2.2

Brandon and Ashley stood outside of the door for a few uncomfortable seconds, both fully aware of what would soon be going on behind it. It seemed neither was in a great rush to go back to their own rooms on the lower decks. The prospect of facing a drunken Hutch and his gang was not inviting in the least to Brandon, and as for Ashley, he knew that she had spent the better part of the day avoiding her step-father. Being sold off to be the entertainment at a bachelor party had further soured what was already a bad relationship. So they both awkwardly stood there trying to figure out what to do.

It was as Brandon felt his stomach protest at the lack of food it had received, that he remembered Katy's advice. He thought quickly then turned to Ashley and asked her to a late dinner. She accepted and they tried to decide where to go.

As they were both rather formally dressed Brandon decided to take advantage and go to the fancy restaurant one deck below. When they arrived they found very few people there and discovered that it was actually closed except for desserts. Since they were already there they decided to use the chance to order a fancy dessert or two. Chatting while they waited, Brandon found he was again surprised how easy the stunning Ashley was to talk to. He expected a girl like her to be snobby and distant, but she was very down to earth with very simple tastes.

Of course as he had spent the day working with her not all of this was a huge surprise. He had been very impressed with how she had managed to organize the whole idea in such a short time. What was also clear to Brandon was that this girl was intelligent, although maybe not as well educated as Mel or Katy, she certainly had brains to go with her stunning looks. Like he had with Mel, Brandon found this very attractive. He hoped it was not too obvious to those around that he was definitely falling hard for this girl. He had only known her for a day, but already he could see her becoming a permanent part of his life. He just hoped the feeling was mutual.

The pair finished their dessert, Brandon paid, and they left; as they walked they held hands, which Brandon took as a great sign. Brandon found he was still hungry as the desserts while expensive and very rich in taste had been very small in portion.

"So, um, are you still hungry because I am?" He asked hesitantly.

"Yes," Ashley said a look of relief clearly on her face. "I didn't want to sound rude or like a pig or something, but yeah."

"I have got an idea, do you still have that key to the rooms upstairs?" Ashley nodded confused and Brandon continued, "Good, since it appears neither of us wants to spend our night in our own rooms. Why don't we take some room service in the penthouse suites upstairs? From what the girls told us it sounds as if a few of those rooms will be mighty empty tonight."

Brandon did not know what had come over him, as he was ordinarily a strict rule follower, but there was something intoxicating about being with Ashley that brought out a bit of his wild side. Ashley agreed and they set off for one of the suites they were sure would stay empty that night. They decided that Mel's suite would probably serve them best as they were sure she would not need it.

It was where both had changed earlier in the evening so it also contained their clothes from earlier as well as a few other items; not being sure what they would need after the wedding. Mel's suite was not as roomy as Katy's, but still had some nice comforts; foremost was a small hot tub.

After a brief look at the menu Brandon placed their order, being sure to have the charges sent to his room bill. He thought this might have gotten them in trouble, but it was met with no issue at all.

As the only thing available at the late hour had been pizza, they decided they were both a little over dressed. So, as they waited for the food to arrive they changed into more comfortable clothing. Brandon, figuring he would like to take advantage of the hot tub at some point that evening put on the swimsuit he had brought and a t-shirt. He was intrigued a few minutes later to see Ashley emerge from the bathroom wearing a robe; had she been planning a trip into the hot tub as well? There was not much time to think it over as, at that moment, the pizza arrived and he went to the door to retrieve it.

As they ate the pizza they discussed their lives this far with each other. Brandon told her about his life growing up outside Chicago, about his time in college and about his career as a computer programmer. He did however leave out that he had been laid off before the trip and made it seem he was on a much needed vacation.

Ashley in turn gave him a brief version of her not so nice life thus far. She told him the sad tale about how she barely known her real dad, her mother's untimely death, and how she had ended up on the cruise with John, her step-father.

Brandon was deeply saddened by the narrative, but was surprised to see that Ashley was holding together. He also noticed she would not look at him. He got up and crossed over to the couch and after sitting down on it beside her he tilted her head up to meet his gaze. As she looked into his eyes Brandon saw in them the pain she had been fighting back.

"Its okay don't fight it Ashley," he said in a soothing voice, "It's alright to be sad you have faced a hard life, I can only imagine. You don't have to be afraid, I won't hurt you." As he slowly pulled her close and embraced her he felt her head rest on his shoulder. He held her like that for a few minutes trying to soothe her. He was not surprised when he felt her body shake with sobs for a bit. When she finally pulled out of the hug she apologized for losing it.

"Hey, don't worry about it, I'm glad you trusted me enough to tell me," he said and she nodded. He then added, "You don't have to go back to him again if you don't want to, I will help you and so will Mel and Katy. Between the three of us we can find a way to keep you from him, okay? You never have to face him again, if you do not want to." She nodded and said thanks and said she had to go to the bathroom.

As she left the room Brandon cleaned up and reflected on what had just happened. She had exposed herself to him, he did not know what he had done to earn her trust but was glad that he had. He too was saddened by her life and had meant it when he said he would help her. He felt bad pledging Mel and Katy's help, but he was fairly sure they would help. After all Mel had already helped her twice and what little he knew of Katy told him she would help Ashley. The three of them would work something out in the morning until then he would try to give her an evening that would let her forget her troubles.

As he thought this a tool to do so just happened to arrive. He heard a knock on the door and when he answered it found a waiter with a bottle of champagne and two glasses. The man wheeled it into the room and said it was from the tenants down the hall, Brandon tipped the waiter who then left. As Brandon closed the door he noticed that along with the bottle and glasses was a card. Even without opening the card Brandon was pretty sure who it was from and when Ashley came out to investigate who was at the door he showed her the champagne. She asked who had sent it he indicated the card and told her to look.

She smiled and read the card out loud, "A little bird told us you were here, thought we would help start the party. Thanks for all your help and enjoy each other, Mel and Katy."

"Those two are something aren't they? Well, who are we to refuse two brides on their wedding day right? I guess we will just have to drink it, would not want to disappoint would we?" Brandon said.

"No, that is quite out of the question." Ashley said with a smile." I also think we should follow the full orders."

"Full orders, and what are those?" Brandon asked intrigued.

Without even looking at the card she said, "PS I hear that hot water and cold champagne make for great parties."

"Well then who are we to argue? That seems like a sensible suggestion to me, what about you?" Brandon replied with a smile.

Ashley grabbed the glasses and the bottle and said in a very sexy voice, "Absolutely," and as she reached the edge of the hot tub she asked, "You coming?"

"Almost," Brandon thought as he stumbled his way to join her.

She set the bottle and glasses on the edge of the in-ground hot tub, and turned it on. Then she removed her robe and Brandon stopped in his tracks. If she had looked stunning in the dress earlier she was down right hot in the red bikini she now had on. It left very little of her amazing body to the imagination as she walked down into the now warm hot tub.

"Kind of lonely in here...." She said once she was in the tub and it pulled Brandon out of his trance. He removed his shirt and proceeded to enter the tub. He took a seat next to Ashley before opening the bottle and pouring two glasses of the champagne. He handed one to Ashley and they toasted their benefactors before proceeding to drink.

Somehow the silence that followed the sipping was broken by a discussion on pizza, Ashley being from the south had found today's quite good. Brandon had found it okay as well, but commented he had had better. In his nerves he then launched into a speech about different types of pizza available in the Chicagoland area where he made his home.

During his speech they had both drained their glasses and as he went to take hers to refill it, but it appeared that Ashley had other ideas. She set her glass on the edge behind them and took his away. Then she rose up and put the glass down on the edge of the tub.

When she sat back down she was straddling Brandon with a knee on each side of his legs. She placed a hand on each of his shoulders, pinning him against the side of the hot tub. He felt her butt touch his legs as she lowered herself into a sitting kneel in order to stare into his eyes. Brandon met her gaze and was somewhat surprised to see lust there, it was then he knew what was coming as she leaned her face toward his. After what seemed like an eternity to Brandon he felt her soft warm lips touch his. The kiss felt incredible and after what could have been seconds or minutes she pulled away and moved her hands.

Brandon, emboldened by the kiss immediately leaned forward, wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer and returned the kiss. As he did he felt her arms wrap around him as well. They kissed like that for a while; Brandon's hands found the tie at the back of Ashley's top and after some fumbling he was able to untie it.

It immediately hung loose but stayed on because he had pulled Ashley close enough that their bodies were touching. Ashley, apparently eager to give her partner access to her breasts, broke the kiss and removed the top the rest of the way. She then raised herself to a kneel, bringing her bare mounds to Brandon's eye level.

"Were these what you were after big boy?" She said in a sexy voice.

Brandon nodded and raised his hands to cup and squeeze them, as his hands made contact with the firm tits Ashley moaned appreciatively. He had of course seen these in a dream the night before, but he found the real thing far better than he had imagined them, they both looked and felt amazing.

As he played with her left nipple he decided to see what they tasted like and leaned in to lick and suck her right. Ashley apparently liked the treatment because she placed a hand on the back of his head while moaning softly. He kept at this for a little while before moving his mouth to the left nipple.

As he switched he noticed that one of her hands had gone beneath the water and seemed to be working at something in a rapid fashion. He followed her arm down and found that her hand was in her bikini bottom and that she was fingering herself. Brandon grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand away. She gave a disappointed groan and he broke contact with her nipple in order to better get a grip on the bottoms.

He grabbed the sides of the red material and pulled them down her legs to her knees. She got up off her knees and he watched her step out of them. Seconds later saw a red bikini bottom rise to the surface of the churning hot tub. By this point he had already stood and had his fingers partly buried in her warm moist pussy. He used his other hand to draw her close for a kiss.

Once the kiss began he felt two things happen: The first was he felt her arms wrap around him for support as he moved his fingers in and out of her sensitive pussy, the other was that he felt her tongue pushing at his lips, he opened them and accepted the welcome invader.

He brought his hand up to her left tit and squeezed it while they kissed. They kissed for a while before he pulled his hand free out of her pussy. Breaking the kiss he grabbed her just below her butt and lifted her naked body out of the water. He then turned and sat her on the edge of the hot tub so that only her legs and feet were still in the water.

Brandon took a second to marvel at her naked body before he buried his face in her dripping slit. He heard her let out a great moan of satisfaction as his tongue and fingers went to work on her pussy. Brandon was no expert like Katy or Mel and had very little sexual experience, but that did not seem to matter to Ashley, she seemed to enjoy what he was doing immensely. In fact it was not long, to his great surprise, that he felt her thighs clamp on him and she gave a shuddering moan and came. When she had unclamped her thighs from around his head, he stood up and felt something rubbing his swollen cock through the shorts.

He looked down and realized that it was Ashley's foot. He looked up at her and she motioned him forward. He stepped up onto the seat they had been sitting on so that his own crotch was above the water, showing his very obvious hard on. Ashley sat up and quickly pulled down the shorts to reveal his hard member. She gasped slightly at his hard cock that was around 9" long and rather thick.

She leaned forward and kissed the swollen head before nearly engulfing the whole thing in one swallow. It felt so good that Brandon had to grab her shoulders to keep from falling backward into the water. Brandon was so turned on it did not take long before he let out a groan of pleasure and exploded into her waiting mouth. Ashley swallowed every drop as Brandon, somehow, managed to not fall into the water.

He sat down on the edge of the tub next to Ashley, felt Ashley cuddle against him, and he put his arm around her. They kissed again and when they broke apart she suddenly got up and walked sexily to the bedroom door and beckoned for him to follow.

When he reached the bedroom he found her naked on the bed with her legs spread ready for him. He rushed over to the bed and took his position between her legs. He lined himself with her waiting pussy and before he penetrated her he leaned over and kissed her again.

"Be gentle, Brandon," he heard her whisper as the kiss broke. Brandon nodded and as he preceded to enter her, he heard the door to the suite open.

The pair scrambled at the noise. Brandon quickly found his shorts which he had kicked off upon reaching the bedroom. He put them on and went to see who had entered.

Upon entering the room he spotted a man searching for something.

"Who are you?" Brandon asked him while locating his shirt.

"My name is William," the man answered while Brandon put on his shirt. "I am one of Mr. Hemmings servants. You must be Brandon, the guest Katherine and Erin are putting up for the night?" Brandon was taken aback by the man knowing his name. Not to mention and his use of Katy's full name, although he found it odd he used Mel's middle name. He bought time as he processed this fact by gathering up Ashley's robe and swimsuit pieces.

"Yes, I am," he said when he had recovered. "Their friend Ashley is also in here as well. May I ask why you're searching the place?"

"I am afraid we cannot find Katherine or Erin. They are not in their room and I cannot find them anywhere. I am only worried because I saw some unsavory types up here a little while ago talking about winning something from the groom. They seemed quite intoxicated, but talked of doing some unsavory stuff in the lower decks with their prize. Now I cannot find the ladies. I heard the noise in here and hoped they had joined you two, but apparently I was mistaken. I have to find them or it's my neck."

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Brandon asked alarmed at the turn of events.

"Not unless you feel like helping me search the lower levels for them." William said as Brandon knocked on the closed bedroom door then passed Ashley her clothes through the open crack.

"Sure let me change and I'll be right with you." Brandon said without hesitation. "I have been down that way, so has Ashley, she may be able to help as well."

The man indicated that they had little time to lose. Brandon agreed and putting his shoes back on he went to join the man. Before he left he told Ashley through the door where he was headed. To his surprise Ashley stepped out a second later in her robe and swimsuit and after putting on sandals insisted on joining them.

The trio made there way down to the lower levels and when they had reached the life boat rig Ashley spotted something on the ground and stopped to pick it up. It was a pair of white lace panties.

"These are Katy's," she said picking them up, "I saw her put them on tonight(,) how did they get here?"

Brandon immediately pulled the cover of the boat nearest to the edge and gasped. In the boat were Mel and Katy both bound, gagged, and from their inactivity he guessed, drugged. He heard a muffled scream behind him and whirled to find that the man had a gun to Ashley's head and his other hand over her mouth.

Brandon froze and the man said, "Okay boy here's how this is going to work, I am going to get in the boat with your little friend here and you are going to lower all of us to the water. Any funny stuff and your girl gets it."

Brandon nodded and once the man and Ashley were in the lifeboat Brandon began lowering the boat to the water. As the boat began to lower the man with the gun told Brandon to get in the boat. Brandon complied and they rode the whole way down in silence.

When the boat had reached the water Brandon was ordered to row it away from the ship. After he had rowed for a few minutes and the mass of lights that was the cruise ship had faded far into the distance the man told him to stop and reaching into a bag under his seat the man pulled out a battery operated beacon and lit it.

Soon after Brandon heard a slight rumbling, he also noticed it had begun to rain ever so slightly and deduced a storm was coming. He noticed that the rain was awakening the drugged women that still lay on the floor of the boat. While he was looking at them he heard a steady hum of an engine and a bright light hit the life boat.

For a brief second Brandon thought it might be the authorities, but that was quickly dispelled as the strange man greeted the crew of the new vessel warmly and caught a rope they threw him. He used the rope to pull the life boat close to the new boat. Then William tied Brandon to the lifeboat and forced him to watch as one of the motorboat's crew collected Katy and Mel who were now starting to stir and protest. William continued held the gun on Ashley to ensure Brandon did not try something stupid.

12