Complex Relationship Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon looked at his feet and before he could stop it he said, "I killed him Mel. I know I had to...or he would have killed us and continued doing worse stuff to you three. Still, it feels wrong, I've never done that."

"Brandon, look at me." She said and her felt he lift his chin so his eyes met hers. "He was a horrible man he tried to kill you at least once, he was ready to shoot you. If that's not enough he and John raped Ashley, Katy, and ...me every chance they got. He was a piece of human trash and he deserved what he got. In fact you probably saved me from rape when you arrived. I am only pissed that you beat me to him."

"Well you beat me to John so were even," Brandon said quietly, "After what he did to Ashley over the years I was looking forward to putting him down a peg or two."

"I know. When I heard what he did to her, he is almost as bad as my dad, at least he's not her real dad."

"Honestly what is it with you three and dads? Ashley's left her, John terrorized her, Katy's was overbearing, and yours well... there are no words to describe my feelings about him."

"Yeah, well at least Ashley's kids are going to have a great dad so..."

"Melissa Murphy was that a compliment?"

"Who said I'm talking about you? I was talking about the stay-at-home dad she's going to marry after I convince her to dump your geeky ass. And lay off that 'Melissa' stuff if you know what's good for you. Not even Katy calls me that, only my mom gets away with that."

"Hey I saved your fine ass today, I get some slack."

"Now you're hitting on me, boy you are lucky you saved Katy and I today because otherwise..."

"Yeah I am a regular hero today." He cut her off with a bit of sarcasm.

"Yes, you are," Mel said seriously before lightening up and saying, "Speaking of which, hero, it looks like our ladies have something special planned for us over there."

"Do they now?" Brandon asked surprised, "Well we can't miss that now can we?"

"No, we certainly can't. Just remember buddy, keep your hands off the blonde, she's mine."

"Okay, just keep away from the brunette, but I can't promise Katy'll keep her hands of me."

"What makes you think Ashley will keep her hands off me?"

"She doesn't like women!"

"Keep telling yourself that Brandon, but she is a pretty good pussy licker for a straight girl." Mel said with a laugh and a mischievous smile as she walked toward the fire.

"But, but..." A bewildered Brandon said just standing there shocked.

"Coming stud? I don't mind taking both, but Ashley has her heart set on you and it's never smart to disappoint such a pretty girl."

Brandon snapped out of his thoughts and sprinted over to the fire, where just as Mel had said the girls had prepared a surprise for their partners. Brandon watched in amazement as the near naked ladies fed him and Mel.

As Ashley fed him some fruit he took in her attire. It appeared he had not been the only one busy with a project that day as he saw that she had made a coconut bra for herself and a skirt that consisted of thin fern leaves. Neither of the two items concealed much as the leaves were far too wide spread to cover her lower half and the coconut shells were way too small to cover her medium sized boobs. Brandon had no complaints though, he just admired the view as he received the fruit she fed him.

After she had finished feeding him, she stood up and joined Katy, who Brandon noted wore the same thing as Ashley. As he looked at Katy he caught himself staring at her chest as the small shells looked even more useless on the blonde's much larger tits.

Brandon was broken out of his stare by the pair suddenly starting a kind of dance that was half cheerleader routine and half hula dance. As soon as their hips started moving it was clear that they had opted not to wear panties this evening. This combined with the free movement of both sets of tits had Brandon getting harder by the minute.

Almost at that exact moment the dance devolved into an erotic dance between Ashley and Katy. They began to rub against each other with hands groping at each other's tits and Brandon even thought he saw their hands drop to the front of each other's skirts a couple of times. After a few minutes of this the dance broke apart and each moved to their partner.

Brandon watched as Ashley crawled on all fours across the sand to him. She looked incredibly sexy as her lust filled eyes were framed by her long dark hair that hung loose. Looking further down Brandon noticed her boobs also hung loose and jiggled slightly with each move she made toward him.

When she reached him she settled herself on his lap and pulled him into a passionate kiss, her tongue plunging unobstructed into his mouth to find his own tongue. They kissed like that for a while before she broke the kiss and pushed him down so his back was on the sand and proceeded to lower his shorts.

She pulled out his hard cock and spotting some pre-cum gave the hard shaft a slow lick to remove the leakage. Brandon sat on his elbows to watch her work and felt her lips softly kiss the sensitive head. Seconds later he felt her warm mouth nearly engulf his full length. He let out a moan of pleasure as her tongue found a new thing to play with. He lay there enjoying the sensation as her tongue and mouth worked his hard shaft.

He was restored to awareness by loud moans coming from Mel that let him know that her pussy was getting similar treatment from Katy. As he closed in on his climax he felt Ashley's mouth leave his cock and her pull back up his shorts. Ashley then stood up and offered him a hand up. A bit confused Brandon took it and when both were standing she kissed him again.

"Don't worry darling, I am just getting started," she said before leading him by the hand to one of the shelters. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Katy leading Mel to the other.

Brandon gave little resistance as a lust filled Ashley pushed him to the leaf floor of the shelter and removed her top and the grass skirt. Nor when she yanked his shorts and tossed them aside before she straddled his chest and took his head in her hands and kissed him deeply. Brandon felt her hot wet pussy make contact with his bare stomach before she released him. Ashley then rose and after positioning his hard cock at her opening impaled herself on it.

They both moaned in pleasure as her warm tunnel accepted the hard invader. She sat like that for a few seconds before she started bouncing up and down on the hard cock. A few seconds later both were moaning as they hurtled toward orgasm. Brandon looked up at Ashley as she sped up and saw an amazing sight. Her face was full of ecstasy as she bounced up and down her tits jiggling slightly each time she rose and fell on his cock. Her rock hard nipples stuck out like bullets on the fleshy orbs and overwhelmed with a desire to touch them Brandon reached up and grabbed both her tits. She gave a squeal of surprise as he pinched the hard nubs between his fingers. As his hands massaged he boobs he heard her moans increase and she ground her pussy harder and faster against his shaft.

As he felt himself close in on his release he suddenly yelled out, "I'm almost there!"

"Me too baby! Give it to me darling, shoot your hot cum in my tight pussy." She shouted in return.

He let out a moan of pleasure as the cum rocketed out of him. As he came in Ashley he heard her scream out as her pussy muscles clamped down on him milking his shaft dry. She collapsed on to his chest and laid there catching her breath his softening cock still partly in her. When she could breathe again she scooted up him and kissed him.

"Amazing again darling."

"You too, thanks for the show and all too."

"Anything for my big strong hero." She said before rolling off him onto her side facing away from him. Seconds later she looked over her shoulder and said, "It's a little chilly over here..." and gave a head flick in her direction. Brandon understood and rolled over and spooned her from behind placing his arm around her front to pull her closer.

"Much better," She said as he felt her wiggle her ass a bit until it was firmly resting against his semi hard cock. Not wanting to miss out he brought his hand up level with her left boob and gave it a gentle squeeze.

She gave a gasp of surprise and said, "Now darling, don't start something you can't finish."

"I didn't start it. You did." Brandon fired back.

"I did nothing of the sort," Ashley said in a shocked voice.

"Oh yeah? So grinding your butt against my dick is nothing is it?"

"Are you referring to this?' Ashley said as she wiggled her butt against his hardening cock.

"Yes that is exactly what I am referring to."

"In that case I was simply seeking further warmth, nothing more, where as your hand had no such objective."

"Oh really? Is that it?"

"Yes, so please remove your hand immediately."

"Make me!" Brandon said smirking. She did and no sooner hand she moved his hand from her boob than it shot straight down and found her still wet pussy. He began pumping his fingers in and out of her and before she could object he said, "They are just looking for warmth and seem to have found it, in fact..."

He then withdrew his fingers and used his hand to lift her right leg and scoot her butt closer to him. With his other hand he grabbed his nearly fully hard cock and gave it a few tugs before lining it up with her warm pussy. He then slowly moved his hips forward and entered her from behind.

"Ooohh round two already, I like it!" Ashley moaned out as Brandon began thrusting in and out of the wet hole.

Brandon went slow this time, massaging her breasts and showering her face and neck with kisses as he drove in and out of her both slowly building to an even bigger climax than before.

Nearly a half hour later Brandon heard Ashley moan and felt a rush of fluid in her pussy as she shook with pleasure. Soon after he felt the tightness in his balls and he released his load into her. The force of the orgasm blinded him with pleasure. Drowsiness over came him and he remembered pulling her closer to him before he gave in to sleep.

12