Complex Relationship Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give it to me stud, give little Katy your cum." She said while in the throws of her orgasm. At her request he gave in and released his hot load into her waiting pussy. He fell onto her and they lay together coming down from their orgasms. When Katy got her breath back she kissed him.

"That was so worth the wait, thank you." She said smiling.

"No, thank you, I can't believe we just did that."

"Well, believe it mister if I have my way we'll be doing that for quite a while, you stud you. Ashley was right you're a natural."

"I am?" Brandon said incredulously

"Oh, so humble," she said kissing him. Then still seeing his shocked look, she looked him in the eye and said, "Seriously Brandon, the best I've ever had and same for Ashley as far as I know."

"Really? Because none of my other partners have ever found it all that great."

"Then they are all idiots and do not deserve a fine man like yourself." Then after a second said in a whisper, "Although it is a good thing they treated you that way because it made you humble, and that is the only way to complete the sexual hat trick on this island."

"Hat trick?" He whispered back, "What hat trick?" She smiled at him and it hit him and he said, "You don't mean...." in disbelief.

"Yep," she whispered, "There are three of us on this island a brunette, a blonde, and a red-head. Of course you have already landed, and satisfied I might add, the brunette and blonde. So now for the red-head..." "But...She doesn't fuck men. She has made that quite clear."

"Oh really, she doesn't, huh? Just like Ashley doesn't sleep with women? You should really stop making statements about stuff you are not fully informed on."

"True, and I know it goes against my humble image and I know I lucked out, but my last screw up landed me watching a hot lesbian sex scene and hot sex with a horny blonde."

"Yes, but if you do what I say you won't be watching the scene next time, you'll be in the middle of it, possibly with your cock buried in Mel's pussy. Like the sound of that?" Brandon too bowled over by that idea was struck speechless.

"Like it?! What guy wouldn't, especially the part about Mel," he thought to himself though.

"Thought so," said Katy. "We'll talk later, but let's just say Mel's legs aren't as closed as she makes them seem." He felt her hand wrap around his now hard shaft as she said, "For now though the price of that information is keeping me satisfied and since it appears little Brandon is ready for action again I think its time we fuck again baby." She rolled on top of him and said, "I'll drive this time babe." Before lowering herself on his hard shaft.

As she bounced up and down on his shaft Brandon's mind recalled the dream and he was amazed by the uncanny resemblance the two scenes made. It must have shown on his face because she said, "What's so funny, is it my tits flopping? Some find that funny."

"No, no I find that sexy." She smiled at this and he continued, "It's just I had a dream, the night you slept in my bed in fact, and in one part of it you were doing this exact thing as I lay on the couch." She paused and he said, "About the time you kissed me in fact."

"Wow that's kinda cool, so I was the cause of that hard on you had when I went to kiss you. That's really hot actually. See, we were meant to be lovers babe." Brandon left out that Ashley and Mel had too been in the dream as it was unimportant at the moment and hoped that decision wouldn't come back to bite him later.

After that they were silent as Katy bounced up and down and Brandon met her stroke for stroke, he even reached up to play with her boobs a few times eliciting moans each time he did.

Finally, after a few minutes Katy began crying out in ecstasy and Brandon felt his balls tighten and he released his load into her pussy. Soon after, she too cried out and came. She collapsed onto his chest and he wrapped his arms around her.

He kissed the top of her head as she rested her head on his shoulder. He felt her breathing slow as she drifted off to a contented sleep and he too felt drowsiness over come him and he fell asleep cradling the small blonde in his arms and could not help think that life was pretty good.

12